Babydoll Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid afternoon became evening and we had all decided earlier that we would head downtown to the office and watch the fireworks display. It was around 8:30pm, when we packed up and left the Crawley's. The traffic would be heavy, because of the 4th of July festival, so it was going to take around an hour to get there for the show that would begin around 10pm.

When we arrived downtown, there were people milling about everywhere trying to find a spot for viewing. With the car windows down, you could hear whatever cover band they had playing down on the square as music blared over speakers. The ambient sounds of the crowd filled the area with a sense of hustle and bustle.

Luckily we had our reserved places at the office building. We parked, got out and I walked side-by-side with Paige and proceeded to toe the rear behind everyone else. I couldn't help ogling Ashley's ass as she sashayed, holding JJ's hand, and we all headed towards the back entrance door. She had certainly lost none of her attractiveness over time, I thought to myself.

Big still had his keys and unlocked the door for us all to head inside. We have a little terrace area up on the flat roof of the building, so we headed up the steps. I went and gathered a few chairs as we sat at the edge and enjoyed the evening.

I hadn't had much to drink during the day, but my mind was abuzz with the circumstances.

Our office building has a couple of levels, so we were sitting on what would essentially be the third story, about 25 feet up from street level in the near century old building. We were above everything and could see part of the square from a couple of blocks away. This would be a perfect viewing spot for the fireworks.

I went downstairs and got some drinks for everyone. It was probably still 90 degrees -- the sun having gone down only a little over an hour earlier. The emcee announced the countdowns to when the display would begin, between songs from the band on stage.

Promptly at 10pm, the first fireworks volleyed into the sky, accompanied by patriotic music that came from speakers anchored around the square. The first few rockets were simple, one-stage bursts, but it didn't take long for the show to ramp up. You could hear the ewws and ahhs from the others and down below.

When the show was over, everyone applauded, along with cheers from the crowd, as the emcee came back over the loudspeakers telling everyone to have a safe and secure journey back home. It was nearly 11pm and we took our time letting the crowd dissipate.

I don't know how it happened, but Ash helped carry the extra chairs and other items we had brought to the terrace back inside with me. In our moment alone, I was shocked when she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

Taken aback, I smiled and asked, "What was that for?"

She really didn't smile, as in a serious tone, she matter of factly said, "You're my big brother," before turning and walking away and back to the terrace.

My mind whirled as I made my way back up to the terrace. I couldn't get that kiss on the cheek out of my head. 'It was just a sisterly kiss on the cheek,' I tried to convince myself. Everyone had gathered their belongings and were ready to head out when I got back to everyone. That little kiss was like a dream. It would further drive me nuts.

We drove back to Big and Gramm's and dropped off Big, Gramm's, Mom, and JJ, before we headed back to the house. It was a little after midnight when we got home. I'd be having to head back to the office in only what seemed like a few hours. We were all exhausted from the day's events and headed our separate ways. I immediately fell asleep, not even noticing Jill get in the bed next to me where I found her the next morning when I awoke.

The next day was another busy day for me. I had to prepare and get ready to leave town at the end of the week, which meant I had to wrap up some cases in court and take care of my client list of current cases before I could leave town. It was going to be a really busy week, but a clear slate would allow me to relax for a few days afterward.

Like I said, Jill would be taking Paige and I would be heading out alone. Ash spent the 5th with the grandparents and the others and everyone got together and had dinner together, which was a habit when everyone was in town.

At the end of the evening, I found myself spending time with the kids. They are both my kids, even though JJ could never know. That didn't mean I loved him any less. He was showing me some of the baseball cards Big had bought for his collection and we talked about baseball and were really bonding together and I lost track of time.

It was interesting, when Ashley came in to say goodnight to JJ. She said that Jill had headed out with Paige, who had fallen asleep. Jill had driven over in her own car again and I had come straight from the office. This meant that Ashley would be riding home with me, since she hadn't driven her car over to my grandparent's house. I sort of felt intimidated by the situation to be honest.

Everyone else had headed to bed, it was close to 11pm, as I said goodnight to JJ and headed out to my car, where I sat in the driver's seat and waited for my sister. I smiled nervously as she approached, opened the passenger door, and gracefully slid in the seat of my Beemer.

The heat of the July night air, and the thickness of the tension of having Ash so close made me notice her sigh when she settled in her seat, which meant she was as nervous as I was.

Like I've said so many times before, we live across town from the grandparents and it was going to take about 20 minutes to get home. Ash leaned her head back against the headrest, which I interpreted as her trying to settle her nerves.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," she meekly responded.

She turned her head gazing at me, to where I could hear her breathe and smell some wine that she had consumed during the evening, "I'm just nervous being alone with you," she admitted as she gazed at me with glazed eyes, before turning her head away.

The closeness, and what she said, left a connotation that lingered. I held my breath, which intensified my electrical anxiety. I couldn't lie. I wanted her, but it was so impossible.

Before I knew it, we were a few miles into our ride home. I couldn't help thinking about the past. I wondered if it was the same for her. Nothing was being said. Through my discomfort, I couldn't believe that I was feeling aroused. 'Down boy. Down, you dumb motherfucker,' I screamed in my head. God this was embarrassing. With my business suit slacks on, I couldn't adjust myself without drawing attention to the situation.

Ashley spoke, "I can't stop thinking about the past. That little boy back there..." she left in the air.

I shifted in my seat trying to gain some kind of comfort, as I glanced towards Ash, who seemed to be a million miles away in thought.

The air conditioning blasted through the car on the hot, sticky night, but nothing could cool down my personal being as it burned in agony. Ash's intoxicating essence wafted through my nostrils, enveloping my every sense. I would glance her way, but she wouldn't look at me.

I was shocked when Ash reached out and lightly took hold of my hand, "I still love you Jimmy." I glanced to see a tear run down her cheek. "I never got over you," she admitted," before hesitating, "I shouldn't say that," as the smile broadened upon her face.

I didn't say anything as she lovingly caressed my hand, but never moved and never looked at me.

"Mitch cheated on me... that's why we split." She turned her head, after having confirmed the rumor, looking out the window. "He said I was frigid, when he admitted it."

"I'm so sorry Ash," my heart deflated.

"Why do men want to do this to me," she whined.

"I'm so sorry," I repeated.

"I was distant with him because of you Jimmy," she reflected.

"And I've never gotten over you," I had to let her know. Pulling her hand to my lips and kissing the back of it.

She jerked her hand away, "No!" she admonished me, while fuming.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Never... I didn't mean it that way." I must have looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "... and quit apologizing."

I put both hands on the steering wheel and concentrated as we continued our journey homeward without saying a word. I felt so bad, even though it was all so innocent. I didn't want to hurt Ash in any way. It was all out in the open though. She loved me. She admitted it. She really loved me... and she knew that I still loved her.

We turned into our neighborhood and I thought about facing Jill. My guilt came back and I'm sure that Ash heard my deep sigh. I thought about how I could deal with the situation, but nothing came to me. We had ridden for twenty minutes and hardly said anything, but so much was said and so much was implied.

Ash continued staring into the distance as we rounded the corner towards the street where the house is, then she asked, "I'm so sorry about what I said," as we pulled into the driveway, she took my hand one more time and I felt her presence as she leaned forward and planted a warm kiss on my cheek. Maybe it was just me, but her voluptuous breasts seemed to linger as they conformed around my arm during the moment. But as soon as it had happened, it was over.

I pressed the garage door button and we pulled into the garage. I sat still after we had parked, contemplating the situation. Ash had immediately unbuckled and quickly made her way into the house.

After what was probably a minute, I headed inside. The house was quiet and it seemed that everyone was in bed. I went down to the bar and poured a shot of bourbon and slugged it back before heading up to bed.

When I got to the top of the steps, I have to be honest, I thought about going to Ash's room, but my conscience wouldn't let me do such a thing. I headed to my bedroom, cleaned up in the master bathroom, and got into bed with my already sleeping wife. I must have been exhausted, because I dozed right off.

The next couple of days were crazy busy. Jill prepared for her trip home and Ash spent time with Nanny and drove her to see some others in my father's family. I hardly saw anyone, while I left home at 7am and didn't get home until after 9pm both days.

After the hard couple of days, I awoke and headed to the airport for some business I had to attend to in Washington. It seemed like hot summer days in the Nation's Capitol were par for the course in my profession. I remembered the first legal business trip I was brought on by Big. It opened my eyes to a world I had never seen. I had no idea what my family was all about until we went on that trip together. This time I headed up on my own.

I had to visit with our local Congressman, who was a pretty good friend, and our State's Senators, one of whom I had more than an acquaintance with. It was just a get her done business trip that was facilitated by a few campaign contributions, if you know what I mean.

Between the meetings for lunch and dinner, and going over information with staff, I spent a good eight hours a day over the next three days situating a couple issues for a couple clients back home.

It wasn't all work, one of the meetings I had with my Congressional friend was spent watching a Nationals' baseball game and the next night I took an excursion to Camden Yards to watch the Orioles.

I always stayed at the Marriott, which was always a great hotel to me, since the days of traveling with Big. I had breakfast both days at the Capitol and lunch at downtown bistros. The bistros were expensive, but awesome, and I always wrote them off as business expenses.

A few days later I was done. I could fly home, but it was too soon. I could have gone to be with my wife and daughter, but there was one thing that couldn't escape my mind. I couldn't stop thinking of Ashley. She was split from her husband. She was alone and I felt a calling to be with her. I wanted to be with her.

Instead of flying back, I rented a car and headed down Highway 1 and down the Eastern Seaboard. I had to think. I had always wanted to drive down the Delmarva peninsula and cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. It was great and I took my time about it.

The Next thing I knew, I was heading down the Outer Banks Highway in North Carolina stopping in Kitty Hawk before making my way to Cape Hatteras. There weren't any places available to stay, because it was July, so I found a little hideout and slept in my rental car for the evening, while intermittently enjoying the surf and the sand. It made me feel like a kid again.

Dusk turned to night turned to dawn. I reflected on everything that life had been, where I was, and what the possibilities would be. I knew I was lucky. Life could have turned out a lot worse for me. I had been very lucky. I loved my wife, but I could never get over Ashley. There weren't any excursions that could take that away. It was time to get home.

I awoke the next morning and headed out to the ocean shore one more time. The next day would be my 35th birthday. The waves and the sand at the end of the world reinvigorated my reality. I wanted to see Ashley. I would surreptitiously make my way home and see her with no strings attached. However or whatever way things turned out, I could live with it.

It was Noon when I made my way over to the ferry, which would take me across to the highway on the mainland. From there, it would be the long drive through a hot day on the way home.

I took my time, knowing that I wouldn't get home on this day. I'd be home for my birthday and I only wanted to be with Ashley. I knew Ashley would be leaving at the end of the week to head back to San Diego. She would be leaving JJ behind with the grandparents.

As I drove back from the beach, I pondered it all, every moment, every detail, over and over in my head. I'd wait until the morning to go home. I had every idea planned out in my head. Even though I was always a great planner, I always had those doubts creeping in my head. I knew this was going to be it. I salivated thinking about the positives and trembled in anxiety thinking about the negatives.

Hours went by, heading down the highway, as everything played out in my mind. I finally arrived at the airport and picked up my car, before checking into the airport hotel and chilling for the evening.

The first thing I did was call my wife. I didn't lie to her, but I didn't exactly tell her the truth either. I knew it was deceitful, but I had to do it. I had devised an extravagant scheme that would either blow up in my face or lead to sheer ecstasy. Jill thought I was still in Washington.

After I got off the phone, I took a shower, since I hadn't had one in a couple of days. Then I ordered some food and a couple of stiff ones, before laying down and passing out as the sun went down.

I awoke realizing that my birthday had finally arrived. It was going to be another blistering hot day. It only takes an hour and a half to get home, so I took my time. One thing I did was call a cab company at home, because I didn't want to drive home in my car. I got a room at a local motel and parked my car there, while having a cab driver pick me up there.

The taxi driver dropped me off at my house with nothing more than the clothes on my back -- a plaid cotton summer shirt with a t-shirt underneath, loose jeans, and walking shoes -- and my wallet. I saw that Ash's car was parked out front, so I presumed she was there. I handed the cab driver a $100 bill and told him to forget that he ever saw me. I snickered when he answered, "saw who?"

I unlocked the front door and headed inside calling out, "Anyone home?" No one answered.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I was hot and bothered causing me to be so nervous that it contributed to my parched throat. I sipped the water and went to the window. Naturally, like a hawk drawn to its prey, I peered out the window. Bingo! Oh my fucking God. There she is. My Voluptuous Vixen was sunning in a chaise lounge next to the swimming pool.

Got Damned! she looked hot in the white string bikini. The woman had definitely aged gracefully. I had no idea the other day that she would wear such a sexy ensemble.

I gulped nervously pondering the now or never moment as I headed out back. I wondered if I should walk out the backdoor or through the fence. I decided that I'd walk out the backdoor, out the living room door, and down the deck.

My hands shook as I twisted the knob to the door to exit to the deck. All of my hopes and dreams came before me in this moment, as I opened the door, I tried to be as stealthful as possible, but it didn't work. I anxiously improvised, "Is anyone home?" I shouted.

Ash snapped to attention from the lounger in that moment, "Jimm--eee... whatta you doing here?"

"Case closed. Time to come home," I answered as I made my way down the deck steps. bo-ing feeling my cock launch at the sight of the golden blonde goddess that was exposed before me. "God you haven't changed a bit Ash," I brashly admitted.

"You aren't supposed to be here," she decried.

"OK, I'll leave, if you want," willing to submit to her will. As she stood up looking at me I gathered in more of her golden tan skin, here at high noon. The familiar smell of coconut wafted through my nostrils driving me bonkers once again. Hell, just this moment had made all my efforts worth it -- to a point.

"No, I'll leave. It's your house," she replied.

"Ash, it's just as much your house as mine." I slowly and steadily made my way to her. "It's my birthday."

"Ll-ike I-I dint know that," she nervously rattled.

"I just wanted to see you," I stepped forward.

"Ummm" she consequently nodded "Hmmm".

"You burn like a fire in me. You always have. I can't control the love I have for you," I confessed, embracing her. "The more I try to put it out, the hotter it rages. No one can make you as happy as I can."

I knew she knew I was right as she sighed and melted against me.

"Last week when I was driving you home," I squeezed her, "I knew what you were getting at. You just don't wanna let go. You never wanted to let go. It's time to let go."

I swayed with her for a moment as my hands wondered down her back, "I know I've made you sad in the past too, but I love you like no other can. You know that... I know you know that."

My sweet little Babydoll just looked at me in a bewildered state as I opened up to her. Her innocent eyes had suddenly been brought to the reality that was us - things she had never considered. Tears formed in the corners of her beautiful eyes and I knew that she was pondering the plans I had laid to bring us to this moment. I sensed that she was thinking about all that we had missed out on. "This was a set up..." she left the statement lingering in the air...

"I needed the distraction. That's how I ended up with Jill." I told her as I pulled her further into me, wrapping my arms around her, and grabbing her firm bottom. "You know I would have dumped her, because I always kept going back to thinking of you..."

"Why..?" she asked

"We were so good together? So close. We belonged together... Forever. You were always so caring, so sweet..."

"Jimm-eee..." she cried.

"I need my Babydoll..." I breathed in her ear, I had no resistance in the sight of her innocence. Her face showed a shame, as though she had done something bad to hurt me. This all had such a profound effect upon my desire. "I've had dreams about us. I've always dreamed about us being together again... I've fantasized about us being alone together... just the two of us here... like we used to be... I had to make it happen... I had to try."

"Ohhh Jimmy," she swooned, breathing nervously, heavily, her breasts erecting until the sensitive nipples clearly poked through the fabric of her bikini top.