BabySitter and the Liar

Story Info
Don't worry. I won't actually seduce you.
2.5k words
4.4
143.7k
114

Part 12 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

You won't believe what happened to me when I was sitting for the Mander's last weekend. I find it rather hard to believe myself and I'm the one it happened to. It was like this. . .

Joy asked if I could sit for them on Friday night. It wasn't going to be an overnight job, just get there at five so that she and Rob could get ready without having to keep stopping to chase after children, and they expected to be home before midnight.

I fronted up and played with the kids, basically letting them do their own thing but letting them know I was there and that they weren't to bother mum and dad, but to see me first. I made them some dinner and they sat down and started scoffing it like normal kids. Starving wolves wouldn't have had a chance.

That's when the first mischance cropped up. While the kids were eating I stepped down to the bathroom. I just opened the door and walked in and there was Rob Mander in all his glory, facing the door and drying his back. My jaw dropped and my eyes opened wide and went even wider when his cock seemed to just leap erect.

And did he drop the towel over himself to cover up? Not so you'd notice. He just grinned and kept on drying his back, and his stupid erection was swaying from side to side in counterpoint to the way he pulled the towel back and forth.

I said something clever, like, "Ah, gah, the door," and backed hurriedly out and closed the door. Just why I backed out, instead of turning around and running, I don't know. The last thing I saw as I closed the door was Rob's erection waving goodbye.

A little later Joy and Rob came out, all scrubbed and polished and ready for their night out. I looked and Rob and I could feel my face going red, while he just grinned like a blasted Cheshire cat. Joy was smiling, it was plain she knew what had happened.

"Sorry about the bathroom, Jenny," Joy said. "I meant to warn you. Max learned how to lock the door. Unfortunately, he can't, or won't, unlock it again. We've had to disengage the lock for the time being. Rob's going to put on a lock that can be unlocked from outside but hasn't got around to it yet."

I just waved off the explanation with a smile. No harm done and, now that I knew, I could take appropriate precautions. And I wouldn't have to worry about little Max locking himself in there, which was a definite plus. Joy and Rob took off and I and the kids continued to amuse ourselves.

After the kids had gone to bed I settled down to watch TV. I like old movies and I was lucky. One of the stations was running a couple of old movies back to back and I really wanted to see the second one. I'd nearly seen it twice before, but each time something had cropped up and I'd missed the last half hour. Now if Joy and Rob would only stay away until midnight I'd finally see the whole show.

As luck would have it, Joy and Rob wandered in at eleven thirty, half an hour before the movie finished. Joy must have spotted the irritation I was feeling as she glanced at the TV and laughed.

"Want to see how it ends do you?" she commented. "By all means, stay and watch it. I'm going to bed, so I'll say goodnight, but Rob won't mind staying up for a short while and seeing you out when it's over."

I politely protested but was happily over-ridden. Smiling I settled down to watch the rest of the movie. Rob and Joy went off and a short time later Rob came back and settled down onto the couch next to me.

"You're eighteen, aren't you, Jenny?" he observed.

"Uh, yes, why?" I asked, not really interested, as I was watching the movie.

His answer, though, promptly grabbed my attention.

"Because you're of an age where I can safely tease you," he said, running his hand along my leg.

Along the inside of my leg, mind you, up under my skirt and perilously close to places where it shouldn't go before I squeezed my legs closed.

I yelped and jerked to one side, giving him a shocked look. He was laughing at me.

"Don't look so shocked," he told me. "I'm only going to tease you a little. You looked so stunned this afternoon when you saw me in the bathroom that I thought I'd give you a little bit of an education. Nothing too onerous. Just a bit of friendly petting and letting you actually touch me and learn a little bit about male anatomy."

Why shouldn't I look shocked? That was the way I was feeling.

"You're a married man," I pointed out.

"Which is one reason why it will be relatively harmless for you to experiment with me. I'm hardly likely to ravish you or seduce you when one yell would bring Joy running to see what's going on. I thought you might enjoy a little playful petting with nothing to worry about."

I have to admit I was slightly intrigued. After all, what harm could it do? I had been stunned to see the way his cock leapt to an erect state earlier, and I'd been wondering what it would be like to actually touch it. I chewed on my lip, trying to decide.

While I was chewing and trying to think, Rob was acting. His hand was running lightly up and down my leg, slipping under my skirt but stopping short of actually groping me. I didn't agree, but neither did I protest. I sort of just waited to see what would happen.

After a bit more stroking of my leg Rob moved his hand away. He tugged at the bottom of my t-shirt, bringing it loose from the skirt, and slipped his hand under it. From there he stroked his way across my tummy, moving slowly upwards until his hand closed over one of my breasts. He held it comfortably and gave a slight squeeze, then moved his hand over and did the same with my other breast. I have to admit it felt quite nice.

He massaged my breasts lightly for a while before moving his hand back down to my leg. I was feeling a lot more relaxed about what was happening. He wasn't really trying too hard, just lightly petting me. Mind you, I was feeling a little flushed and excited, but what would you expect? This time when his hand glided along my leg it continued. I held my breath and his hand closed over me, and started gently massaging.

I relaxed and let it happen. He just stroked and pressed against me, gently massaging me through my panties. I could feel him lightly scratching along my lips, the thin material of my panties not really a barrier. I almost sight with disappointment when his hand left me and came back up to my breasts.

This time he reached behind me and I leaned forward a little, silently giving permission as he undid my bra. Then his hand was fondling my breasts. Not through my bra but directly, holding them in the warmth of his hand and teasing them, rubbing my nipples and building on my excitement.

I actually felt as though I was losing something when his hand moved away. He took hold of my hand and pressed it against his groin and I could feel that he was aroused. He hadn't unzipped. He was leaving it up to me to decide if I wanted to feel him directly and, you know, I did want to.

I discreetly unzipped him and my hand slipped through the opening, seeking my prize. My goodness, it felt hot and heavy. I could barely close my hand around it and my imagination was busy painting it four or five times its real size, I'm sure. I had to pull it loose just to make sure it wasn't as enormous as it felt to a blind touch. Even seeing it, it still seemed a little large to be putting inside me. Thank god I didn't have to worry about that sort of thing just yet.

I was stroking his erection, getting a feel for it, when I received my next shock. Rob pushed my t-shirt up, revealing my breasts, and then he bit one. Not hard, but it certainly drew my attention. His mouth moved from one breast to the other, biting and sucking lightly, rubbing his teeth against my nipples. I shuddered slightly. I decided that I liked having a man touch my breasts.

Close on the heels of that came another surprise. His hand came gliding along my leg and closed over my mound again, but it closed over my naked mound. Where the hell had my panties gone? I frantically tossed my mind back over the past minute or so and it slowly registered what had happened. While I was squirming under his feeding on my breasts I hadn't really noticed that he was pushing my panties down. My squirming had helped him do it without any unseemly tugging. Now he was taking advantage of the fact.

I suppose I should have protested at that point, but how could I? I mean, to protest about his hand on my bare pussy, while my hand was closed around his bare erection, would have been slightly hypocritical, now wouldn't it? Besides, what he was doing felt nice.

Over the next few minutes I learnt a number of things that felt nice. I also found some things I could do to a man's erection to make him gasp and squirm a little. All things considered, it was an instructive little episode, and I enjoyed it.

One of the things that I was a bit doubtful about was when Rob slipped his fingers inside me. That felt really strange. I'm not saying it felt bad, just different. I was starting to think that it was time to wind this little episode up. I was breathing hard and felt hot and wet and I'd be so horribly embarrassed if I climaxed while he was playing with me.

When his hands brushed up against my clitoris it was all I could do not to scream. I let go his erection and pushed his hand firmly away from my mound, relieved when he let it go.

His hands moved up and closed over my breasts. Then he was pressing against them and I moved back slightly, finding a more comfortable position on the couch. I was almost lying on the couch, one leg to the side and hanging over the edge. Rob leaned over me and I felt his hand pressing against my pussy again.

By the time I worked out that, with two hands on my breasts, that wasn't his hand touching my pussy, it was too late. His erection had pushed part way into me, my lips closing firmly around him.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him. "You said you wouldn't do anything like that. Take it out."

He just pressed more firmly against me. I could feel him leaning onto my hymen, probing it.

"Will you stop it?" I said, trying to sound firm. "You said you wouldn't try to seduce me."

"Or ravish you," Rob added. "And you believed me? Silly girl. All men lie about sex."

Before I could respond he gave a harder push and something inside me gave. I gave a small yelp, as it hurt, and I knew what had happened. I could already feel him sliding deeper into me.

"Take it out," I said desperately. "I'll scream."

"Um, a bit late for that, don't you think?" Rob pointed out, his cock still advancing.

He had a point. All screaming would do would cause me a lot of embarrassment. All pain and no gain, you might say. After all, his cock was already deep inside me.

I gave him an angry look and resolved to just lie there and see what happened. He didn't seem to notice my lack of cooperation. He just kept pushing firmly in, stretching me so that I could take him. It seemed that I could accommodate something that size.

I could feel his groin pressed firmly against mine and knew that I was well and truly fucked. Or about to be, anyway. I could feel him pulling back, his cock dragging against me. He paused when almost all the way out and then pushed back in a lot faster than for the initial entry. I gave a squeak of alarm as he slammed home. Then he was pulling slowly back again.

I'd have sworn I was just lying there letting it happen, which was why it came as a bit of a surprise when Rob spoke.

"That's my girl," he said approvingly.

I tried to focus on what I'd done to earn this unexpected approval and found I was responding to him. I was lifting up and pushing against him as he drove into me. It wasn't deliberate - my body just started doing it. It would, I figured, take more effort not to respond, so I relaxed and went with it.

At some stage my legs had come up and closed around him and I was clinging tightly to him while he drove into me, again and again. Apart from taking me slowly at the start Rob showed no consideration for my lack of experience. He seemed to think that once I started everything would be fine. Fortunately for me, he was right.

He pounded into me. He'd settled into a nice rhythmic motion and just kept on going, with me bouncing up and down under him. The whole thing just seemed to keep going forever. I was hot and excited, a lustful passion had me and was not letting go. Rob would drive in and I'd push up hard to take him, reluctantly letting him go when he pulled back, but knowing he'd return.

Finally he made a funny gasping sound (similar to the sounds I'd been making all along), and started driving in faster and harder. Then he was coming, deep inside me, and I just exploded.

I just lay there for a while, dazed. Slowly my senses came together and I was back with the world. Rob was sitting there, looking smug. I say up and glared at him.

"You," I stated firmly, "are a liar."

He nodded, but didn't look repentant. Then I caught a flicker out of the corner of my eye and I turned my head. Credits were rolling past, indicating the end of the movie.

I was furious. Could you believe it? For the third time I'd missed the end of the movie, and it was all Rob's fault.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers