BabySitter and the Poker Game

Story Info
Sitter has some unexpected visitors.
2.4k words
4.27
155.5k
74

Part 14 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Carly was sitting for George and Michelle Andrews. It was their wedding anniversary and George was taking Michelle out for dinner and a show. It was a simple job as far as Carly was concerned. Two toddlers were no problem to a determined adult and Carly had long ago learnt to be firm with any children she was looking after. Kids, in her opinion, were disasters waiting to happen, and you had to have your hand on the safety switch at all times.

The toddlers had gone down without any real hassles and were now fast asleep, unlikely to wake before morning. All Carly had to do was amuse herself until George and Michelle returned.

Relaxing and watching TV it came as a bit of a shock to Carly when she heard voices in the house calling for George. She hurried out to the kitchen to see what was going on. To her surprise there were four men sitting around the kitchen table, a couple of decks of cards before them.

"Excuse me, but what's going on?" she demanded.

"Who are you," came the prompt reply, "and where's George?"

"I'm Carly. I'm babysitting for Michelle. George and Michelle have gone out for their wedding anniversary. I don't know who you are but you'll have to leave. You're not supposed to be here."

"Hum. Well, I'm Michael, George's brother. He's the host this week for our weekly poker game." The man flicked a thumb towards the packs of cards.

"Unfortunately, George isn't here so you can't have the game here," Carly informed him. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave."

"Come to think of it, Mike, didn't George say something last week about his anniversary coming up and him going out?" asked one of the other men.

"Well, yeah," said Michael, speaking slowly, "but you know George. He never follows through on his plans."

"I don't think he had much choice this time," I told them. "I believe that Michelle was rather insistent."

"That figures. We can't persuade you to let us stay?"

Carly shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but it's a firm rule that we don't have anyone visiting while we're sitting, neither friends of mine nor friends of the owner. I'm afraid you'll have to leave."

"Not your fault," one of the men said, standing up. "We'll adjourn to my place. My wife won't mind. Sorry to have troubled you, Carly."

The others made agreeing noises as they rose to their feet. Two of them departed immediately via the back door but the other two lingered for a moment.

"I guess I should offer my apologies, too, Carly," Michael said. "Tell George we dropped by."

"Nice to have met you, Carly," said the other man, looking her over with interest. "Cute little thing, isn't she?" he added as an aside to Michael.

"Bit young for you, mate," said Michael with a grin. "She isn't even old enough to need to shave."

Carly gave a little start at his crudeness, glaring at him. She wasn't that young and as for the other - none of his business. The second man laughed.

"I'll bet you fifty that she is and does," he said.

Carly transferred her glare to him. The nerve of him. She was further shocked to hear Michael take him up on it.

"Done," said Michael, pulling out his wallet and extracting a fifty. He slapped it down on the table and it was promptly matched by the second man.

"How do we find out?" asked Michael, looking at Carly with interest.

"Easy. We ask her." He turned to speak to Carly.

"I'm Ian, by the way. How old are you?"

"Eighteen, and that's all you need to know," Carly said scowling.

"Old enough," laughed Michael, "but how are you going to get proof of the rest."

"We let Carly keep the stakes if she shows us," Ian said. "That seem reasonable to you?"

"Yeah, why not?' said Michael, nodding his head slowly. "Either way one of us will know that we won the bet."

Carly found that they were now both looking at her.

"What?" she demanded. "What do you expect me to do?"

"Resolve the bet for us," said Michael with a charming smile. "The hundred dollars is right there on the table. All you have to do to earn it is lift up your dress. We'll then do a quick check to see if you shave."

Carly was blushing furiously. A hundred dollars and all she had to do was lift up her dress. It seemed like easy money. The catch was them doing a quick check. She just knew that meant them pulling her panties to one side to look at her. Still, a hundred dollars was a hundred dollars.

The two men were just looking at her, waiting for her to make a decision. They showed no inclination to make her prove anything. Just waited, with the money lying temptingly on the table. Blushing furiously, Carly picked up the money, stuffed it into the pocket on her blouse, and lifted her dress, looking everywhere but at the two men.

"Very nice," she heard Ian say softly. "You have lovely shapely legs."

One of them was moving closer and she waited nervously for them to pull her panties down a little to check if she shaved. She almost went into shock, freezing in place, when a pair of hands took her panties and pulled them down, not just a little, but down past her knees, leaving her effectively naked.

Her shock turned into horror when the hands, instead of moving away, slid up the insides of her legs, meeting on her mound, one of them cupping it and rubbing it.

"What do you think you're doing?" she gasped. "I didn't say you could do that."

"Let's not be totally naïve, Carly," said Ian. "You knew what was likely to happen once you said you were eighteen and let us take down your pants."

Had she been naive, she wondered, or had she just been very stupid and greedy? All of the above, she decided.

"Take your hand away," she told him firmly. "That's as far as this goes."

To her surprise Ian actually did as he was told, standing up and taking his hand away. Not that he didn't take the chance to drag his hand along her mound and across her mons. She let go her dress, relieved to find it falling back into position, hiding her charms.

Her relief was short-lived as Ian took her hand and pressed it against himself. He'd undone his fly and Carly found her hand being wrapped around his erection. She hastily let go, only to find him capturing her hand and returning it.

"What are you trying to do?" she demanded.

"What the hell do you think we're going to do?" asked Ian, his hand once again beneath her dress, fondling her. "We're getting value for money."

Ignoring Carly's protests Ian's hands slipped around behind her, cupping her bottom and drawing her closer to him. He tugged her dress higher so she could feel his erection pressed against her. Feeling somewhat frantic she pushed hard against his chest, finding that while this gave her some room up top it also pressed her groin even harder against him.

One of his legs had slipped between hers, forcing them further apart, pushing her panties down and off with his toe. Now his hands were back on her bottom lifting her. She writhed and twisted and complained non-stop, but found herself being lifted steadily higher, his cock rubbing against her as she ascended. She almost screamed with frustration when she felt it clear her mons and spring forward between her legs.

Ian reversed direction. Carly was protesting, a series of no's leaving her lips while she found herself sinking. Her refusal became louder as she felt his erection pressing against her sensitive flesh, and went up another notch as his cock pushed its way between her lips and into her.

She fell silent, struck dumb as she found his cock surging triumphantly up and into her. Ian lowered her slowly, sinking deep into her. Once she was lowered back to her feet he reached for her leg and lifted it, hitching it around his waist, with this resulting in his sinking his cock just that little bit deeper.

She stood silent, firmly attached to Ian, wondering what on earth she was supposed to do now.

"Ah, Ian, I do believe that she might have been saying no," observed Michael.

"Yes, I noticed," agreed Ian, "but I don't think she really meant it. She'll probably say no when you take her, as well. I think it's a morals thing. Girls feel they should be saying no even when they really want you."

"True. I have noticed that in the past. Are you just going to stand there or are you going to provide the poor girl with some action. She's still waiting, you know."

Carly seethed. Didn't mean it? What did she have to say to get it through their thick heads that she didn't want this? Also, she wasn't waiting for some action. She'd be quite happy, ecstatic even, if he'd just stop and go away.

This wasn't to be, however. Ian started pumping into her, his hands on her bottom forcing her to move with him, like it or not. She was not going to complain, Carly decided. She was just going to suffer in silence. It was, she found, an easy decision to make but a hard one to keep.

It was all very well deciding to suffer but her body had other plans. She felt Ian's cock sliding along her passage and her passage said that's nice. His cock was dragging back as he retreated then surging forward again as he thrust into her and, despite herself she was responding, excitement building. It was also hard to be silent when pleasure was rippling through you.

Ian was slowly increasing his pace and her excitement was building quickly. She gave an involuntary groan at one stage, finding she couldn't stop herself from making eager little sounds as he continued to take her, little sounds of pleasure being forced from her lips.

Carly found Ian was moving even faster, driving in with added verve. She was going to climax, she just knew it. Oh, gods, the kids. If she screamed she'd wake them. She mustn't scream. Ian was coming too fast, too hard, she couldn't stand it. She jammed a hand against her mouth, shuddering as her climax ripped into her, feeling Ian jerking hard against her as he had his own climax.

She was still shaking, feeling slightly dazed, as she sensed Ian disengaging.

"Just lean here for a moment while you catch your breath," she heard him say, finding herself leaning forward against the table, taking big breaths to help steady herself. My god, how could he have just grabbed her and taken her like that? She was so going to say something, just as soon as she caught her breath.

There was something that was on her mind. Something she had to remember. Whatever it was had been lost when Ian's little adventure had scrambled her mind but it was important, she was sure of it. Then it came to her.

She felt a hand on her back and another one directing a cock into her passage, a passage that was still highly sensitive. It was the cue required to jolt her memory. While Ian was taking her they'd talked about Michael's turn. It was, she found, far too late to protest that she didn't want Michael to have a turn. His cock was already sliding deep into her.

Carly found she was quietly seething again. Ian hadn't had her bend over the table to give her support while she gathered her wits. The rotten man had done it so she was nicely presented to Michael, a presentation of which he was taking full advantage, driving firmly into her, sinking full length with one full stroke, and her not even able to give out with a single protest.

I won't cooperate, Carly fumed to herself. I'll just stay here like a lump. She silently groaned. He wouldn't stop just because she wasn't responding. Typical male, he'd just have his fun and probably mark her off as a bad lay.

She found herself reluctantly moving in rhythm with him, her bottom bouncing up and down as he took her. She groaned silently. It was too much. It was too soon after Ian and her passage was too sensitive. Oh dear god, she was going to climax again. It's not fair, she thought, and then she was spinning out of control, almost biting her tongue in her effort not to shriek her triumph.

She came down from her climax, gasping, finding Michael still plunging into her, having his fun. The fact that she'd climaxed was irrelevant to him, he was working on his own. Once again Carly found herself with her bottom bobbing up and down in time to Michael's thrusting.

The excitement continued unabated. Carly had no control over it and found herself giving the same happy little sounds she had given under Ian. She wanted it over but the excitement seemed to be building more slowly now. Michael, she was certain, was deliberately holding off, prolonging his pleasure. She found herself squirming about, trying to encourage him to move faster. He was holding her at a nerve-wracking point and she need some sort of relief. She was also damned certain she wasn't going to beg for it no matter what.

She was nearly ready to weep when she felt Michael change his style slightly. She felt a surge of relief as he started driving home faster, plainly ready to let himself go. Carly didn't have to do anything, Michael doing the lot, finally driving her over the edge for her third climax of the night.

Carly found herself on her feet facing the two men, still feeling slightly stunned. How the hell had that come about? She couldn't believe it had really happened. She felt mute, unable to say anything. What the hell was she supposed to say after something like that?

Ian and Michael had no such problem.

"That was great, Carly. Thanks," was Ian's contribution.

"Yeah. You're a good sport. We'll try to catch you again sometime," Michael told her. "Anyway, we've got to run. Have to catch that poker game. See you around."

The men left, leaving Carly staring after them, thinking of all the things she could have said, now that it was too late. What the hell was she supposed to do now? A shower, she decided. I'll go and have a shower. While I'm in there I'll decide what to do with my hundred.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers