BabySitter Education

Story Info
Husband and Wife decide she needs to learn something.
2.9k words
4.24
104.4k
54

Part 41 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

I like baby-sitting. Most girls that I know give it up by the time they reach eighteen but I've kept on doing it, even though I'm nearly nineteen. There are a couple of reasons I do it, apart from the fact that I like children.

One reason is that I'm a bit of an introvert. Baby-sitting forces me to go out and meet people, even it is just for a short while. It got easier for me once I established some regular clients. The other reason is that I'm training to be a full time nanny and it's good practice. Why a nanny, you ask? Like I said, I like children. Also, if you get a good gig you can make a lot of money. Did you know that a tight-lipped nanny for a Hollywood star might earn a couple of hundred thousand a year?

Tonight I was sitting for Greg and Peg Stevenson and I was feeling just a little nervous. On a side note, I hate it when people have similar names. I mean, Greg and Peg? If you don't quite catch the first letter when a name is called you don't know who they're referring to. So annoying.

Anyway, back to feeling nervous. This time it wasn't just my general irritation at having to interact with people but a specific nervousness caused by Greg. Last time I was over there I caught him checking me out a couple of times. He knows I'm nineteen (well, almost nineteen, so close that it counts) and I couldn't help wondering if he was trying to come on to me.

It's not that he was an unattractive man. He's really quite nice. Not overly handsome but not a gargoyle, either. He was fit and smart and funny and married. It was that last word that made him entirely ineligible. Still, I was probably worrying over nothing as Peg would be there and I couldn't see her letting her man develop wandering eyes. A lovely and determined woman was Peg.

I arrived at the Stevenson's place and Greg answered the door. Apart from the standard greeting inanities he didn't say anything as he ushered me in but for some reason I was feeling even more uncomfortable. Was my blouse too tight, my skirt too short? I knew the answers were no and no but that didn't stop them feeling too tight and too short. I'm about five foot ten and I normally look quite elegant when I dress up. I also have rather a full bust but that goes with my height. I was only dressed casually as I would be looking after children. What did it matter what I looked like?

I still couldn't convince myself that my blouse wasn't pulled tight across my bust or stop wondering as to whether my skirt had shrunk in the wash without me noticing. One thing I was sure of was that Greg was noticing everything about me. It had to be my imagination. I'd sat for them dozens of times over the years.

I relaxed a little when we walked into the kitchen. Peg and the kids were there. The kids promptly pounced for hugs and cuddles and then let me loose. Peg gave me a smile and a nod and a quick once over. She didn't say anything, which helped, because she wouldn't be backwards about commenting if she thought what I was wearing was inappropriate.

She finished what she was doing and then turned her full attention onto me.

"Nice to see you again, Megan," she said. "You're looking quite mature and elegant. Doesn't Megan look splendid, dear?"

"Indeed," agreed Greg. "It's amazing how a gawky girl can turn into such a refined young woman. Not that you were ever gawky."

Now I was feeling all nervous again as I could see the appreciation in Greg's eyes. It seemed to me they lingered on my breasts and other places and I was feeling very self-conscious, as though I'd been mentally stripped. As to never being gawky - Ha! You take a sixteen year old who's underdeveloped, skinny as a rake, nearly six feet tall, and find any description better suited than gawky? (I'd been a late developer but I'd caught up now.)

I kept an eye on the kids while Peg got ready to go out. Greg seemed to be omnipresent, there every time I turned around. There wasn't anything specific that he said or did but I seemed to become more and more aware of him. It was just that he was always there, gently smiling, and I could swear his attention was focused on me, even though I didn't catch him deliberately looking me over. Paranoid, much?

By the time Peg was ready to go I was feeling all hot and bothered. It was a relief to see them walk out the door. What wasn't a relief was having Greg drop his eyes to my breasts as I was leaving and then raising his eyes to meet mine and giving me a smile and a wink. I felt even more embarrassed when I glanced down and saw that my nipples had erected a couple of small tents on my blouse. Maybe I should have worn something sturdier than the flimsy bra I had on. (I only wear bras because it's the thing to do. My breasts are perfectly capable of supporting themselves. Gravity hasn't yet proven to be my foe.)

Now that Greg and Peg had gone I could put the whole thing behind me. I'd have a few peaceful hours watching the kids and then do some reading on my eReader. I had a nice library I'd built up over the last few years. When Greg and Peg returned it would be a case of grab my pay and I'd be out the door and on my way home. It was obvious to me in hind-sight that I'd been worrying about nothing.

Everything went as smoothly as I anticipated. The kids played, had their baths, went to bed, went to sleep. I watched, directed, frowned when required, and finished up curled up on the lounge reading. That's where I was when Greg and Peg returned.

Peg gave me a wave as she came in, heading towards the bedrooms to check up on the kids. She always did that. Greg, on the other hand, came wandering over to me, reaching for his wallet. He extracted my pay, folded it in half and calmly tucked it into my pocket. The one on my blouse, and I'm sure you can guess where that pocket was.

"Really, Greg," I said, blushing furiously, totally mortified.

"Yes, really," he said, and then he kissed me.

I was so not expecting that. I was taken completely by surprise and I found that I was actually kissing him back for a moment or two. Then I was pulling back quickly, my blush redder than ever.

"Well, she didn't slap you," said Peg from the doorway, with a bit of a giggle in her voice. "Maybe you should kiss her again."

I opened my mouth to protest and found that it was too late as he was already following up the first kiss. This time I was not kissing him back. Well, not really.

As soon as he broke the kiss I started spluttering but Peg just laughed at me.

"Oh, just relax a little, Megan," she said. "Greg's just feeling a little frisky and it doesn't hurt to let him work off a little of his energy on you. Consider it an education. It's not as though he is going to seduce you with me standing right here, now is it?"

Greg just laughed and sat down on the couch, pulling me down with him so I finished up on his lap. He started dropping little kisses on my face and neck, moving down towards my shoulders. He pushed the sides of my blouse apart a little more, giving him a touch of cleavage to kiss. It seemed that it had been a good idea to wear my bra. A point emphasised when he flicked open a couple more buttons and my breasts were somewhat more exposed.

Now I knew where Greg's hands were so it came as a bit of a surprise when someone touched my back and the clasp on my bra popped free. Greg seemed to sense this happening and he was quick to brush the bra off my breasts, freeing them to his avid gaze.

"Quite lovely," he assured me, and buried his face between them.

"Greg," I cried with a bit of a wail, pushing at him. I flicked a glance at Peg and the smug look on her face made me realise why my bra was undone.

"Pe-eg," I moaned and she had the audacity to laugh.

"Like I said, don't worry. When it's time to get down to serious business I'll haul him off to the bedroom. Until then just enjoy a little petting. It won't hurt you."

It might not have been hurting me but it was certainly making me feel most peculiar. Even more so when his hand slipped under my skirt and he started stroking me even more personally. If I'd had a chance to consider it I'd have held my legs close together to stop this sort of thing but by the time I caught on his hand was between my legs and rubbing against me.

I might have guessed that Peg would interfere at that stage. The trouble was she interfered in the wrong way. She reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down, airily pointing out that we could feel each other better like that. Any protests I might have had just went completely ignored.

I'm not saying that the proceeds were distasteful, exactly. When you consider it, it would have been hard for me not to become somewhat aroused. You have someone you like kissing and touching you intimately and see if you don't get somewhat aroused, even if you have no intention of going any further than that. I know I wasn't intending to go any further. I certainly hadn't intended going this far. I hadn't even intended to start this; it was all Greg and Peg.

"If you'll excuse me, sweetie," Peg said, pushing her hands in between me and Greg, "I just want to get my hands on my favourite toy for a moment."

Naive little me had no idea what she was talking about until she'd unzipped Greg's trousers and pulled his erection out. I'd like to point out that she needed both hands to grab hold of it and pull it out. I took one look at what she was holding and thanked god that she was the one who was going to be taking care of the more serious business.

It's not as though I was a blushing virgin, but - well, OK, so I was. What of it? I guess the fact that I was still a blushing virgin was the reason a little voice was telling me not that one. Not on your first try. I was blushing fiercely and looking pointedly elsewhere while Peg giggled at my reaction.

"It's just a cock," she told me. "All men have them. Here, just hold it for a moment. You'll see it won't actually bite you."

Just like that I had my hand wrapped around Greg's erection. Not actually around it as my hand is rather small, but I was certainly clutching hold of it.

"Ah, look, I think enough is enough," I managed to gasp out. "Time for this to finish."

"Quite right," said Greg, and the next moment I seemed to be flying through the air. I finished up flat on my back on the carpet, Greg lying on top of me, kissing me. My legs were parted and his weight was heavy between them. My skirt had apparently ridden up to my waist as I could feel his cock pressing its length against my tummy. That I didn't have to worry about as his hands were holding my wrists either side of my head so it wasn't likely he could do much. He lifted his head slightly and winked at me and I just stared back at him slightly bemused.

I could feel him lifting himself away from me but he wasn't trying to do anything else. His weight was almost completely off me when it happened.

A hand very deftly parted my lips and I could feel Greg's cock being steered into place. It was Peg, I just knew it, but before I could say anything Greg was kissing me again, and his weight was descending on me.

My hands were opening and closing and that's all I could do with them. His mouth was holding mine, stopping any verbal protests, and the more weight he lowered onto me the deeper his cock was sinking. I had to assume that either my hymen hadn't been intact or he broke through it very gently. Seeing I used to ride horses a lot I was going with option one, not that it made any difference. His cock was making free of my body and there was nothing I could do about it.

He wasn't in a hurry, just slowly pushing deeper, filling me up, making me feel most strange. I'd never felt anything like this before. (Understandable. Virgin, remember. Ah, ex-virgin now, I guess.)

He just seemed to keep on coming. After a few moments I thought 'that's it. I can't take any more' but he didn't even slow down, continuing to press firmly in and sinking way too far into me. When he finally settled down, lying on top of me with his cock all the way up inside me, I couldn't believe I had managed to take it all.

He broke the hold he had on my mouth, raising his head. I promptly started trying to protest but I was just stuttering nonsense at that stage, too shocked to be able to string coherent words together. He pressed a finger lightly against my lips which made me realise my wrists had been released.

"Now comes the interesting stuff," he told me. "Just try to move with me. I think you'll find you catch on fast enough."

"You'll also find that in this position it helps if you hook your legs around him like this," Peg said, grabbing my ankles and wrapping my legs around Greg. I was like, oh my god, because just her doing that seemed to press him even deeper into me.

He pulled back a little and then pushed back into me, causing me to give a little scream of surprise. His doing that had felt most peculiar. He did it again and I screamed again. Not a loud scream, more a cry of shock from that weird feeling. He kept on doing it and I kept on giving little screams. At some stage I found that I was moving with him, pushing to meet him each time he came surging into me, my legs flexing to try to pull him deeper. (Not that I was trying to do that. It just seemed to happen without me doing anything.)

He'd started off slowly but somewhere along the line he'd picked up speed and he was driving into me at a fair pace. It seemed to me that he just bounced straight back out after each thrust, ready to come charging in again.

Another thing I couldn't seem to help were those little screams that I was giving. Peg seemed to find then funny.

"Noisy little thing, isn't she?" she commented with a giggle.

I didn't have the breath to reply, having just used it on another scream.

Greg kept driving in and I kept screaming and on a scale of one to ten my excitement levels were off the charts. I couldn't believe what was happening to me and when a man has his cock up you as far as Greg's was up me then it takes a fair amount of disbelief to deny it. (I was going to say ignore but there are some things that you just can't ignore.)

I was burning hot and getting hotter and everything seemed to be coming to a head. Greg seemed to pick up speed, which I wouldn't have thought possible if asked, and then the whole world when crazy mad around me and I let out a final scream as I climaxed.

Greg moved off me and Peg pried me up off the floor and dragged me off to the bathroom where she helped me to tidy up.

"I thought you said you were going to handle anything serious," I lamented and she gave me a look of surprise.

"Well, of course I am," she said. "He is my husband, after all."

"Well what do you call that?" I asked indignantly. Jerking a thumb towards the front room.

"What, that?" she asked. "That was just a friendly fuck. You looked as though you needed a nice initiation and so I let Greg give it to you. Things will get really serious around here after you've gone. I'll show you some of the toys I've got sometime and see if you can guess what you do with them. It'll be fun."

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers