BabySitter Fill In

Story Info
When the baby sitter can't make it, who does the job?
1.7k words
4.13
183k
68

Part 44 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

Jan Sanders was slightly surprised when she opened the door to her expected baby-sitter. Instead of Marie standing there it was, Peter, Marie's older brother.

"Ah, Peter," she said. "Is there a problem? Where's Marie?"

"Marie is suffering the consequences of having a loud mouth and insufficient skill to back it up," said Peter with a smirk. "She was bragging about how well she used to ride skate-boards and was asked to demonstrate. She is now at home, nursing a badly sprained ankle, and can be considered to be out of action for a few days.

Rather than let you down she told me I had just volunteered to be your fill-in baby-sitter for the night. She seems to think that the accident was my fault.

Anyway I know Mike and the boys and they all know me. The boys will be fine with me while you and Mike have the night off. I had nothing else planned for tonight so it doesn't worry me. I've brought my computer along and I'll just get on the 'net once the boys have settled.

That's assuming that it's alright by you and Mike."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear about your sister," said Jan. "Actually, Mike is interstate for a couple of days. I'm going out with a couple of girlfriends and I'd have hated to have to cancel. By all means, come in. I'll let the boys know you're here. They'll probably prefer you to a girl baby-sitter anyway."

Peter went and entertained the boys while Jan finished preparing for her night out. After a while the bell rang again and Jan admitted her friends. Shortly after, she called out to Peter that she was leaving. Peter stepped out of the boy's room to acknowledge her departure.

Bloody hell, he idly thought. Three MILFs, dressed to kill and out hunting. He closed the door behind the three women and returned to keeping a friendly eye on the boys.

The boy's bedtime came and a couple of snarls let the boys know that he meant business. Shortly after that silence reigned and Peter connected to the 'net for some game-time.

It was nearly one before Jan arrived home. Somewhat later than expected and Peter was slightly irritated but figured what could you expect from a woman? He'd never yet known one to be on time.

Jan, it was rather plain to see, was feeling happy. She wasn't drunk, by any means. Not even at the tipsy stage, but happy and talkative. Peter smile as she chatted away about her great time out.

Jan and her friends had, it seemed run into some old friends, male, at the pub and had wound up spending the rest of the evening flirting with them and carrying on generally. Jan was a little over-excited at having an attractive man paying her attention, and had apparently encouraged him somewhat.

Peter found himself mildly shocked. He hadn't thought Jan the type to chase another man, even in play.

"Uh, I don't suppose Mike knows these guys, does he?" he ventured.

Jan giggled. "Probably not," she said. "We never discussed exes with each other."

"He probably wouldn't be too happy about it," muttered Peter, feeling a little irritated on behalf of Mike. In his books, Jan really needed some sort of lesson.

"Well, spank my ass and call me Sally," crowed Jan. "I hadn't even thought he might be jealous. Anyway, he'll never know."

Peter considered Jan briefly. He took in the fact that she was wearing a short skirt. He acknowledged that she was older than him, but only a few years. She would still be considered to be in his age group. And, the idea was her suggestion.

Peter took a step over to the couch that Jan happened to be standing next to. As he sat, he took Jan's arm and pulled, resulting in a startled Jan finding herself falling across his lap.

Before Jan could organize her thinking she found that Peter had flipped up her skirt and delivered a hard spank to her bottom.

Jan squealed with a combination of shock and indignation.

"What do you think you're doing, you little shit," she yelped.

"Going along with your suggestion," Peter said calmly, "and don't swear at me." This latter comment was delivered at the same time as a hard spank.

There was another yelp from Jan.

"What do you mean, my suggestion?" she demanded. "Let me up now, you, you. . ."

"You told me to spank your ass and call you Sally," pointed out Peter. "I'll skip calling you Sally, but the spanking I don't mind giving."

Another hard spank and another yelp.

"Cut it out. I didn't mean that you should really spank me, you idiot. Let me up. Now!"

"I don't seem to be getting through to you that you've been a bad girl tonight," mused Peter. "Maybe this will help."

Jan protested volubly as Peter calmly peeled her panties down. He then resumed his spanking on Jan's bare bottom.

Jan squealed and protested, finding it hard to believe that Peter was doing this to her. Spanking was bad enough, but to actually pull down her panties as well? She was going to kill him when he let her up.

Peter, on the other hand, was quite enjoying himself. Despite having two boys, Jan had retained her figure, and her bottom was quite cute in his opinion. And he had an excellent view of other things when she kicked her legs up and down.

Eventually, Jan stopped protesting and squealing, settling down to wait for the spanking to finish. There were still some involuntary squeaks when Peter's hand descended but she gritted her teeth, determined to wait it out.

Jan was taken by surprise when, without a word, Peter suddenly ceased spanking her and swung her to her feet. He then stood up. Jan opened her mouth to start yelling at him when she saw he was calmly unzipping and taking out an erection. Her mouth stayed open as she gaped at him.

"Turn around and brace your hands on the seat of the couch," Peter told her.

"What? Why? What do you think you're going to do now?" demanded Jan.

"I read on the web that after you spank a woman you should then take her immediately afterwards. It helps establish dominance and reinforces the lesson," Peter told her. "Now bend over. I'm waiting and, as you can see, I'm ready."

"I'm asleep and dreaming, that's what's happening," muttered Jan. "Besides he wouldn't dare. He's just running a bluff."

Turning towards the couch, Jan bent forward, placing her hands on the couch. She could sense Peter moving around behind her, and then her skirt was lifted up and away from her bottom.

Her panties, she remembered, had been pulled down earlier. Somehow they had slipped down her legs and one had pulled free while she was kicking during the spanking. That meant he could see everything.

He couldn't mean it, she repeated to herself. He's just saying that. No way is he going to try to have sex with me.

Her belief took a sudden down turn as she felt fingers easing her lips apart. She held her breath as she felt Peter pressing between her lips.

She stood there, feeling Peter slowly penetrating her body while she made no protest, didn't try to stop him in any way. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. A man spanked her and told her to bend over, and she was doing it?

When Peter gave one final push and she felt him hard up against her tender bottom. He held there for a moment, his hands pulling her blouse out of her skirt and then moving up under it. Deft fingers unclipped her bra and hands moved around her until her breasts had been captured.

Jan felt Peter slowly withdrawing and tensed, waiting for him to change directions and drive back into her. She yelped when he did, finding him slapping hard against her sore bottom. She leant forward a little more, trying to ease her bottom away from his driving groin.

The next time Peter came driving home, Jan pushed back to meet him, lifting her bottom and pushing hard. And again, they came together. The excitement swelling within her was overriding the sting from Jan's bottom and she was pushing back against Peter eagerly, wanting more.

Peter cupped Jan's breasts, stroking and squeezing them, enjoying the softness of her breasts and comparing it to the hard nubs of her nipples. And all the time he drove into her, hard and fast, demonstrating his mastery of her body.

They were both gasping now, putting all there energy into driving their bodies against each other. Jan found herself being lifted up onto her toes as Peter slammed into her, his energy and excitement fuelling her own, which in turn encouraged Peter to try even harder.

Jan wailed a protest when she felt Peter start to come inside her, her wail changing to a shriek as her own climax caught up with him. She shuddered as she felt Peter's hands holding tightly to her hips as he vented into her, her internal muscles holding him and desperately milking him.

Jan was vaguely aware of Peter withdrawing. She leant against the couch breathing hard, idly noticing that Peter was fiddling with her clothes. She was still slightly dazed when he persuaded her to stand, slipping her blouse and bra off, leaving her standing there naked.

A sudden flash snapped her back to reality.

"What did you just do," she snapped.

"Just a photo to remember tonight by," said Peter, smiling and tucking his phone away. "You looked so lovely standing there like that I couldn't resist. Don't worry," he added. "If I post it on the web I'll pixel out your face first. No-one will know it's you but the two of us."

Then he was gone, leaving Jan staring after him in horror.

Peter was nearly home when he was struck by a thought, and cursed. He'd forgotten to collect the baby-sitter fees. He'd have to give Marie the money out of his own pocket. He couldn't quite see himself going back to Jan to ask for fees on top of the payment he'd already collected.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers