BabySitter Rape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers

She squealed as something gave and I slid deeper inside.

"See, that wasn't too bad, now was it? That's why flat on your back, legs in the air for the first time."

With that I started forcing my way into her passage. She was hot and tight, but her natural lubrication was easing my way, letting me slide smoothly against her, her soft flesh yielding to my hardness as I came.

When my hairy balls were rubbing against her nice smooth mons I looked at her and smiled.

"Do you have any idea at all of what to do from this point on?"

She lifted her slightly stunned gaze from where we were joined to finally look directly at me.

"Of course I do," she said. "I'd be an idiot not to know."

I reached for her breasts and cupped them, idly rubbing her nipples.

"Then why don't you tell me," I said.

The look on her face was priceless. She probably had some idea of what would happen but to have to describe it to a man who had his cock inside her at that moment? She didn't know what to say.

"OK," I told her. "I'll behave. Let's just say that you press against me when I press against you."

With that I pressed my groin firmly against her and relaxed - not withdrawing at all, just pressing and relaxing. I did this again, softly encouraging her to move against me. Soon that mutual pressure grew into movement, with my cock starting to slide in and out. Only a little, at this point, but definitely raising some friction.

From little things, big things grow. That gentle friction as I started to slide back and forth in her passage seemed to raise Cheryl's passion considerable. Good old fashioned lust came nosing out and looking around.

I don't think she even realized when her legs folded around me, holding me firmly. The little bit of movement progressed to a definite sliding back and forth and from there it wasn't all that long before I was really driving my cock home.

Cheryl was squirming and babbling under me, her legs flexing and her hips trying to bounce off the floor as she eagerly met my thrusts, almost growling in her haste to build on the excitement she was feeling.

Virgins are selfish lovers. It's all new to them and all they're thinking of is me, me, me. They have no thought for the poor man who's doing all the hard work, just demanding more, please, harder, faster, I want more.

Being a true gentleman I tried my best to give her more, banging in hard and fast and often. Being a slightly selfish lover, I also tried my best to stretch things out as much as possible. I soon spotted those little signals that indicate a woman is coming close to a climax. That's the point I chose to slow things down a little.

Cheryl was effectively left swinging in the breeze. She would feel her climax approaching, be humping against me with great enthusiasm, knowing something marvellous was about to happen, only to find that excitement dying down again, leaving her frustrated and wanting.

I continued like this for a while, enjoying myself greatly, not only from the sex, which was marvellous, but from watching Cheryl's reactions as she found herself repeatedly just missing out on something. She didn't know what, exactly, she was missing, but she knew something wasn't the way it should be.

I couldn't keep the playing, the yo-yo effect on her passion, indefinitely. It was having too much of an effect on me as well. My nerves were jangling and screaming for release, and it was with a sense of relief that I found Cheryl had finally caught on to the fact that I was playing games with her.

She announced this conclusion by punching me in the ear.

"It's you, damn you," she yelled. "You're deliberately holding back, you bastard."

I didn't try to defend myself. I just started going in harder. Cheryl was so near the edge it didn't take much to drive her over, and as for me? I was way past ready, and I climaxed messily inside her, groaning with the relief.

Not that I think Cheryl noticed me groaning. She got a startled look on her face and then shrieked loud enough to wake the dead, shaking like crazy. If I hadn't clapped my hand over her mouth she'd have woken the kids and the neighbours would have been calling the police, thinking someone was being murdered.

I fetched some moisturised tissues and cleaned myself up and dressed and then did a little maintenance on Cheryl, wiping away excess fluids. Losing her virginity had resulted in some bleeding and I didn't want her to become alarmed when she noticed.

Eventually Cheryl shook her head, sat up, and looked at me.

"I changed my mind. I said no," she grumbled.

"Are you sure? I don't remember hearing that," I lied cheerfully. "I do remember you taking off your clothes and crawling onto my lap."

"You said you were going to spank me."

"And I did. Most thoroughly. You might find your pussy just a tad tender from the beating it got."

She tried to glare at me, but her heart wasn't in it. I could see a satisfied smirk quirking her lips.

"Anyway, now you know why a virgin should lie on her back with her legs in the air. You don't have to do it like that all the time, though. I'll be quite happy to show you a variety of other ways. Not right now, you're probably a bit tender, but soon. Especially if you come around dressed the same as you were tonight."

She gave me a 'dream on' look and sank back down on the carpet, eyes closed. She looked completely spent and vastly pleased with herself.

"I suppose I should be getting home now," she grumbled.

"Mmm," I agreed.

When she opened her eyes to give me another glare I smiled and held out my hand to help her up. She was still a little dazed and I took advantage of that fact. I picked up her purse and stuffed the envelope with her pay into it while shepherding her towards the front door.

"There's just one tiny point before you go," I murmured once she reached the door.

"And that is?"

I lightly touched a pretty pink nipple.

"Don't you think you should get dressed again before you go outside?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers
12