BabySitter Tempting

Story Info
Sitter has a habit of teasing husbands.
4.3k words
4.3
100.8k
37

Part 89 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers

I would like to make one thing clear. I am not a tart, no matter what some people have insinuated. I just like to enjoy myself but there is a line I draw and I don't cross it.

After leaving school I obtained a fulltime job and I work hard at it. I get paid reasonable money but I do have expensive tastes, so I continue to supplement my income with occasional baby-sitting jobs. Only occasional jobs as I'm not too popular with some of the mothers. They say I'm a tease.

In all honesty, I have to admit that I do like to tease men, and I consider a husband fair game for teasing because they're relatively safe. I mean, you tease your boyfriend and he's going to expect you to roll over on your back on command, and I don't do that sort of thing.

A husband (Other people's husbands, that is. I don't have one.) on the other hand may want to toss you onto the nearest bed but they are somewhat inhibited by having a wife around the house and wives tend to frown on that sort of thing. So they're safe to tease and I do.

It's fun, really. You bend over, giving them flashes of cleavage and glimpses of panties. Sometimes, if I'm in a particularly mischievous mood I'll wear thongs while sitting, and the relevant husband gets a flash of my actual bottom, which generally makes them horny.

I also let some of the husbands get away with the accidental feel. You know how it goes. You're forced to brush against them when passing in a hallway or going through a door and their hands just happen to brush against your breasts or your bottom. Goodness me, I've even had a husband (or two) accidentally brush his hands against my mound, which always calls for maidenly confusion.

Also, entirely accidentally of course, my own hands have brushed against groins and detected some interesting erections there, leaving me looking embarrassed and shocked.

I do take care not to get trapped by a husband. One has to be a little careful, you don't know what some men might get up to. Would you believe that some of the men even proposition me? They suggest a time when I could drop by and they're alone, or why don't I meet them for a drink? When that happens it's a case of, "Please, if you don't mind. You're a married man."

The wives know I'm only teasing but it still annoys them, which explains the lack of sitting jobs. They only hire me when they're desperate. One woman, Marie, actually warned me off her husband and I was like, "What do you mean? I would never make a pass at your husband."

"No, you just work him up and leave me having to drop my panties," she snapped.

I just ignored her comments as petty griping. You get people like that.

Anyway, I wound up with a new sitting job. A mother who was new to me called me out of the blue, asking if it was possible for me to babysit on a Saturday night. She cited another mother who had recommended me. (Marie, the wife with the whinge, oddly enough.) I had free time that Saturday so I said sure, why not?

I rolled up on Saturday and we all introduced ourselves. Amy was small and dark, a brunette with grey eyes, which I thought unusual. Rob, on the other hand, was a honey. He was a blue eyed blonde with skin tanned to a nice golden brown. If there's a wow factor, he owned it. There were two children, both taking after their mother.

I had to give Rob the treatment, of course. Cleavage and panties flash, accidental brushing against him, he got the works. He wasn't backwards about returning the compliment, either. He did his best to touch me up, definitely interested. I'd have to watch him. He seemed just the type to proposition the poor little baby-sitter, thinking she'd be flattered by his attentions. It was ego boosting, but that didn't mean I'd yield to him.

Amy and Rob finally left, but I'll swear Rob had an erection he was trying to hide. I watched them go, smirking to myself.

The kids settled down quickly and I was reduced to watching TV. I didn't get to watch it all that long. Surprisingly enough, Amy and Rob returned early. Even more surprising, several other cars drew up and half a dozen women got out. I knew them all, I noticed. They were all mothers that I'd sat for at various times, Marie included.

Everyone piled in, congregating in the living room. I helped Amy make some coffee and distribute it, then told her I'd just check on the kids before leaving. She nodded and I trotted off.

Both the kids were dead to the world. I carefully closed the door and turned and bumped into Rob. His hand somehow managed to land on my breast, and promptly gave it a friendly squeeze while he smiled and winked at me. I giggled and pushed his hand away and he promptly dropped it down and managed to brush across the front of my pussy. I giggled again, pushing at him, and I didn't deliberately brush against his groin and notice he still had an erection. It just seemed to happen.

Enough being enough I said excuse me and started brushing past him. Would you believe he had the gall to grab my arm and start tugging me into one of the bedrooms?

"Sorry, Honey," I said very firmly, "but I don't do husbands. You need to back off a little."

"I'm not a husband," Rob said. "I'm a brother."

Big golden him and little dark Amy were brother and sister?

"You're kidding," I said.

He laughed and shook his head. "We get our colouring from different parents. You have no need to worry. You're not poaching."

"Sorry, Rob," I said, trying to sound even firmer. "I not only don't do husbands, I don't do anyone else either. Please let go."

When it looked as though he wasn't going to let me go I raised my voice a little.

"Ah, excuse me, Amy," I called.

The response was pretty quick. Amy and the rest of the women all promptly popped into the hallway, taking in the scene of Rob holding my arm, trying to encourage me to enter a bedroom.

I should have guessed right then that something was up. Amy and the mothers were all happy and smiling.

"Really, Rob," scolded Amy, as she quickly ushered me back into the front room. "You can't go strong arming the baby-sitter. What do you think you're playing at?"

"Dear me," cooed one of the mothers. "Has Patti been leading you on? For shame Patti. You know you shouldn't do that."

There wasn't much I could say so I stayed silent. I was pretty sure all the mothers would have enough to say without me contributing.

"Gee, Rob," came another voice, "you can't just drag her off and ravish her. It's not accepted practice, you know."

"Yes. You can't rape her just because she was asking for it," came a rather snide comment.

"I'll tell you what you can do," said Marie. (Getting back at me for ignoring her protests, the bitch.) "You can spank her to sort of discourage her tendency for inappropriate flirting."

For some reason that suggestion gained immediate approval from everyone there, excluding me. Even Rob approved, but seemed a little dubious.

"Seems a good idea," he said, "but I just don't know."

"Ah, what's wrong with it?" someone asked.

"Well, if I was going to spank a young woman I'd want her to be naked. I'd find it more entertaining that way. But it seems to me that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to remove her clothes if she didn't want me to."

Right on. You tell them, Rob, I thought.

"But if she took off her clothes herself, you'd spank her then?"

"Why, yes, I believe I would give the little tease a good what-for."

The women were all looking at me and smiling. I looked back, not smiling.

"You don't seriously think I'm going to get undressed do you?" I asked. They had to be joking. Not even if they paid me.

"Well, yes," Amy said. "You're just feeling a little bashful. Why don't you turn your head, Rob, so that you don't embarrass her?"

I'm thinking they were crazy. I wasn't going to turn around and strip just because Rob wasn't looking. I'd underestimated their scheming. As soon as Rob turned his head the bitches grabbed me. I squealed and protested and they just calmly took off every stitch I had.

I was left standing starkers in the middle of the room, hands cupped over my pussy, trying to hide everything with insufficient hands. Rob was invited to turn back and he did, looking me up and down with approval.

"Well, seeing as she seems to have been willing to get undressed I guess there's no reason why I shouldn't paddle her, is there."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the couch. He sat down and quite efficiently put me across his knee. I was young and fit. He was older, but still young, a lot fitter, and a damn sight stronger. I struggled and he ignored my struggles, me finding myself looking at the carpet and my bottom pointing towards the roof.

Things got worse even before the first spank landed. Rob held me firmly in place with one big hand placed square in the middle of my bottom while he adjusted his clothing. Why did he have to adjust his clothing?

"My apologies, ladies," he said, "but this little minx got me so worked up that I'm feeling distinctly uncomfortable sitting like this. I'm afraid I need to have some room."

By room he meant he had to unzip his pants because his erection was confined. The women just giggled, making dismissive little noises, effectively saying they had no objection. They understood the necessity for that sort of thing. They could afford to understand. They didn't have some man's cock pressing against their naked flesh.

There was nothing subtle about what followed. It was an abrupt painful reminder that men are the stronger sex, physically. My poor bottom was trounced. I squealed and squirmed and Rob's hand continued to bounce off my bottom. What I also found intensely embarrassing was the behaviour of my breasts.

I am not one of those women who can walk around without a bra, their breasts proudly supporting themselves. My breasts are what you would call being on the lavish side. Any children of mine would definitely not starve. But, bent over a man's knee, with my breasts dangling free, the laws of motion came into full effect. A hand would bounce off my bottom and the motion transferred from the hand to my bottom flowed through me, and my breasts were swinging back and forth under me like two upside-down bells. Thank god they didn't have clappers to ring out some music; it would have been deafening.

The front room was quite a noisy place. There was the loud smacking sound of a hand beating my bottom. There were the sounds of squeals and rude words and apologies and pleas for Rob to stop. There was much laughter and chatting amongst the women, delighted to see me getting my bottom spanked. Maybe I had teased a bit more than I realized.

Apart from the fact that I was getting spanked, Rob was quite circumspect. His hand landed on the cheeks of my bottom, quite forcefully, but only on the cheeks. He didn't take the opportunity to touch me in other places for which I was quite grateful, if any aspect of a bottom beating can make you grateful.

On the other hand, his erection was standing free, and every time I wriggled or was jolted by a bloody great hand landing, I could feel myself rubbing against it. There's something about a man's erection touching you that makes you horribly aware of it.

The spanking seemed to go on forever. I suppose it wasn't really all that long. I heard someone complain, "What? Finished already?" I'd like to hear her comment if she'd been the one having her bottom warmed up.

Anyway, Rob swung me to my feet, and I was standing there, hands hovering over my bottom, wanting to hold it to soothe it but not wanting to touch it in case it hurt. I was also bouncing up and down a little in my agitation, which caused my breasts to bounce up and down in sympathy, which Rob was quick to spot and admire.

This is the point where Marie slipped the knife in and twisted.

"You know, Patti has always acted sort of dumb and virginal, as though she doesn't really know the effect she has on men," she said in a musing voice. "Seeing that she's standing there naked and she was teasing Rob earlier, wouldn't it be reasonable for him to check out and see if she really is a virgin?"

Like the suggestion of a spanking, this was a terrible idea. Once again I found myself the only one who objected to it.

"Don't be such a wuss," one of the women said. (I remembered her husband. I practically had to beat him off with a stick. I could see why she might be a little narked.)

Being a wuss or not being a wuss didn't make much difference. Rob just laughed at me and propelled me back to the couch, pushing me to lie bent over the end of it.

His hand landed on my pussy and started massaging it.

"What the hell are you doing?" I managed to gasp out, squirming under his touch.

"Just making sure that you're relaxed enough to stand me probing inside you," he said casually.

All he had to do was bloody ask. If pushed, I'd have admitted to being relaxed. Hell, with that cock rubbing against me the entire time his hand was bouncing off me, right next to my pussy, my pussy expecting his hand to land on it every single moment, my pussy was exceedingly relaxed. And, I hate to say it, aroused and wet. And still virginal, as his blasted finger was about to find out.

"OK," he says. "Let's do this."

I could feel him easing my lips apart and I'm biting my lip, waiting for his finger to slip inside me. My eyes popped wide at the first touch. There was no way his finger was that big and fat. His closed fist would have been struggling to be that big and fat. I shrieked a protest while he carefully inserted that whacking great ball he called the head of his cock just inside my pussy, letting my lips close around it. I was surprised they could stretch far enough to cover him.

OK. I'll admit that possibly I was exaggerating the size of his cock a little. I mean, I had actually seen the thing while I was jumping up and down, not quite holding my bottom. He'd been standing next to the couch, laughing at me, and it had still been sticking out of his trousers so I had a pretty good idea of how big it really was, but that was while I was looking at it from a distance. When it was actually touching me, down there, it seemed to triple in size.

A little nudge (plus another furious squeal) and his erection was pressing against my hymen. At least that demonstrated to him that I was still a virgin. A fact the he admitted.

"It would appear that Patti is indeed a virgin," he told the giggling audience.

"How sure are you?" someone asked him. "Maybe you should press a little harder just to make sure."

"And maybe you shouldn't," I put in quickly. "You've checked. Take it out."

"The woman has a point," he said mildly. "Maybe you're just using muscle control to fake it. Let's see, shall we?"

Muscle control to fake it? He had to be kidding. You couldn't do such a thing. Could you? No. I was sure you couldn't.

"That's crap and you know it," I hissed at him. "Take it out."

He pushed a little harder. Maybe I just had a weak hymen. Maybe he pushed harder than he meant to. Maybe he deliberately rammed himself into me. I'd be willing to lay odds on that last one. Whichever maybe was the right one, one thing became immediately evident. Evident to me, anyway. I had a hymen that was seriously sensitive to pain.

It felt as though someone had slashed me with a blunt knife. A very blunt knife. I gave a scream than probably made everyone in the room jump, at the same time feeling Rob's cock moving into my passage.

There was dead silence for a moment following my scream. Then Rob spoke.

"Oops."

Oops? He goes and pops my cherry and all he says is oops? I was going to kill him.

"Ah, Rob, does oops translate to mean, yes, she was a virgin, but there had been an unfortunate accident, cherry popping wise?" ask Amy.

"Yes, that would be a reasonable interpretation," admitted Rob.

Oh, yes, I've popped her cherry and am now in the process of shafting her with my humongous cock would be another interpretation, in my opinion. Even if the others hadn't noticed, I'd certainly noticed that his cock was still pressing further into me.

"That's unfortunate," said Marie.

I flicked a glance at her, suspicious, and yes, she had a huge grin on her face, looking awfully smug.

"Gee, Rob," cooed another voice. "Seeing you've already done the damage I guess you'll have to do your best to make it up to her. I think you should do your best to give her a nice orgasm."

It's truly amazing how everybody approves these great ideas bar me. I, personally, thought the best thing to do would be to take that cock out of me. Everyone else agreed that yes, Rob should drive it in hard and really give it to me. In keeping with our fine democratic society, Rob went with the majority.

I could feel him, moving into me, filling me up. I hadn't really known that a woman could take so much cock inside her. It just kept on coming, stretching me and heating me up. Just how much heat does one of those things hold? I could feel it burning deep into me and I'll swear that it was causing my blood to boil.

The pain from when he broached me was gone, dying down quite quickly once his cock started pushing up my passage. My vagina seemed to have decided that there was nothing to be done about a popped cherry so let's see what we can do with an engorged cock coming in.

I'd given up swearing and protesting. All that seemed to be achieving was to make my audience laugh. Those women were thoroughly enjoying watching me get shafted, the rotten bitches. So I shut up, concentrating on the invasion taking place and trying to work out how I should handle it.

I was surprised at how easily Rob seemed to be sliding along my passage. I'd heard that a woman's passage is tight the first time and that the man really has to work to get in. Didn't seem to be the case where I was concerned. My passage was definitely smaller than Rob's cock, but it seemed quite willing to yield and get out of the way, stretching to let him pass. The other thing that surprised me was the feel of it.

I've been trying to explain how things happened. If I was to actually write my thoughts as Rob drove his cock into me for that first time they would have been something like this.

My god. Cock. Hot. Aah. More cock. It's keeping on coming. How big is that thing. God, I can't handle all that. Cock. Taking me. How much more. Aah. Should I tell him enough? Oh, god, more cock coming. Feels strange. Hot and strange. He going to break something. I'm being split in half. Oh wow, what is he doing?

My thought patterns at that stage weren't very coherent. I was just so terribly aware of his cock coming into me. It was hot and making all sort of strange impressions on me and it just kept on coming. I never thought I'd be relieved to have a pair of testicles slap against my pussy, but I was. It meant that he was finally inside me and I could take a break.

Someone once told me you don't need to be naïve just because you're a virgin. They were wrong in my case. I was horribly naive. He's stuck his cock in so I can now take a break. Hear my hollow laughter.

His cock was in me and I sort of relaxed a little. Not that you can relax all that much when a man has his erection all the way up your passage, especially when it's a brand new experience for you. So, instead of saying I relaxed, maybe I should say I let my guard down a little.

I immediately paid for it by feeling his cock whip back and come charging straight back into me. I gave a squeal of shock, following it up with another squeal as he did it again. I'm sort of like, "What? What? What?" and one of the women yelled out from the sidelines.

"You're supposed to move with him, dumb-bum. Not just stand there while he takes his pleasure."

What she said triggered memories of sex ed., formal and informal, with the informal probably being of the most use. (I've seen porn. Privately, and I'd never admit to it, but I've seen it. I could remember, now that I'd been prompted, about how the women would bounce on the men's cocks, not just sit there.)

Ashson
Ashson
8,547 Followers
12