BabySitter's Duties

Story Info
Sitter is asked about her duties.
1.6k words
4.25
91.8k
49

Part 112 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers

Normally I do baby-sitting in the evenings, but occasionally I get a job for a weekend afternoon. The one I had today was pretty standard. The father had a big match he was playing in and the mother was going along to cheer him on. The children, being superfluous to requirements, were staying at home under my devoted care. Not a problem.

The potential problem didn't appear until the parents were leaving. Then with one throw-away line they left me in the shit.

"Oh, by the way, Becky, my brother will probably be dropping around later. He's borrowing some tools. He knows where they are. You do know my brother, Mick, don't you?"

God, yes, I knew Mick. He was the terror of babysitters, world-wide. He considers himself a handyman. Handy, is right. He's all hands whenever he gets with reach of a woman. When he's around you have to watch him and never get closer than three or four feet. A groper par excellence, was dear old Mike. And he was coming around and I'd have to be polite.

For the first half of the afternoon there were no problems. It was a nice day and the kids were playing quietly in the back yard. I was seated on the back veranda, keeping a casual eye on them.

At about three, Mike turned up. He wandered straight round to the back yard, heading for the garage. He spotted me and waved and pointed to the garage, then ducked inside it. He came out a few moments later carry a small toolbox, held it up for me to see and wandered back out.

I couldn't believe my luck. Here and gone again. A good thing I didn't belief it. He'd just dumped the tool box in his car and came wandering back to flirt. And grope if he could.

As soon as I saw he was aiming to join me on the veranda I stood up and moved over to the railing surrounding it. I had no intention of being a sitting duck. I was giving myself plenty of room to move.

I was a little surprised that he didn't try to pounce straight away. He actually started chatting about things in general. Eventually he got around to my baby-sitting duties.

"How do you keep them quietly playing?" he asked. "They run riot when I have them."

"Experience," I said. "And I have a couple of rules."

"Yes? You seem a bit young to have much experience. And what are these wonderful rules. Maybe I can use them."

"I've been sitting for six years," I pointed out. "Started when I was thirteen. And the rules are pretty basic."

I grinned at him.

"Basically it's a case of watch the little bastards like a hawk and don't let them get excited. If you're watching you can see when they're getting hyped up and can step in to calm things down. If you let them go hyper all hell breaks loose."

"So, no matter what, you stay calm, cool and collected, and project that image to the kids?"

"That about sums it up," I admitted. "Keep up that façade and the rest of your duties are a cinch."

With all that friendly chatting I'd let my guard down. I hadn't noticed that Mike was now standing right next to me. I had my hand resting on the rail while I stood there watching the kids. I was taken by surprise when Mike put his hand over mine, holding it against the rail

That was only the starter. His free hand calmly slipped under my dress and started stroking my bottom.

I gave a small yip and tried to draw away. That's when I found out why he was holding my hand against the rail - he was effectively pinning me in place. I started wriggling and tugging, slapping at the hand under my dress.

"Calm down, Becky," he said, sounding amused. "You don't want to upset the kids. Just relax a little. A bit of harmless patting on the bottom won't kill you."

He was right, of course. Just rubbing his hand over my bottom, while embarrassing and infuriating, wasn't hurting me. And if the kids saw me fighting with their uncle who knows what would happen.

I stood there, incensed, not looking at him, while his hand wandered back and forth over my rump.

It got worse, of course. His hand came up and slipped inside the waist band of my panties, letting him caress my bare bottom. I'd jerked a bit when he did that but he just laughed.

"Remember the kids and your duties," he murmured.

I was stuck, forced to stand there (leaning forward over the rail might be more accurate) while he stroked my bottom, having happy little dreams about hitting him with a frying pan. What was really irritating me was that I found the whole thing somewhat arousing. I could feel a warm glow inside me and I was just grateful that he wasn't trying to slip his hand further down and between my legs. God, imagine if he poked my pussy and found that I was hot and wet. It didn't bear thinking about.

Something that I should have thought about, but didn't, was my panties. The petting and the arousal made me overlook the fact that his hand was now stroking the full length of my bottom, top to bottom as it were, without my panties hindering him. I realized later that they'd just steadily slipped down while he patted me, effectively leaving me without any.

Mike finally stopped stroking me. He also let go of my hand so I was free to move. I was giving thanks for small mercies when I should have been jumping over the rail and running down to where the kids were playing.

Mike was standing behind me and he just calmly lifted my dress and put his hands on my hips. Then he was pushing forward and I could feel his cock pressing between my legs, already butting up against my pussy. The way I was bent over against the rail, legs slightly parted, I had no chance. I could feel the head of his cock making its entrance even as I tried to straighten up and move away.

"Too late now, sweet little Becky," he crooned. "You'll just have to take it as it comes. Remember, you don't want to upset the kiddies."

Fuck the kiddies, was my immediate response, but unfortunately the monster had a point. His cock was already past my defences and moving deeper. I must have been more aroused than I knew because he was sliding in with no problems. Not that he was jamming his cock into me with indecent haste. As soon as the head pushed past my lips he'd just slowed right down, letting it just glide slowly into place.

And I could feel every inch of him as he glided in. I just seemed to stretch to accommodate him, pushing back against him to take him deep, while at the same time I was cursing him and his ancestors to the twentieth generation.

Just like that I was full of cock and being gently rocked. If told, I wouldn't have believed that Mike would be so gentle. He just moved softly and easily within me, sliding back and forth and encouraging me to move with him.

I did, of course. I just couldn't help myself. The whole thing felt so right and beautiful that I was rocking blissfully without a thought in my head, just appreciation for what was happening to me. I wasn't a virgin by a long shot, but I'd never before felt anything that just seemed so right.

All the time this was going on Mike was whispering sweet little things in my ears. When his hand slid up under my top and undid my bra I didn't even let out a peep, actually feeling grateful when his hands closed over my naked breasts, caressing them.

The action just seemed to go on and on, while Mike's whispering voice soothed me and his cock and hands stroked me, pushing me to higher and higher delights. I actually got a bit of a shock when Mike finally decided that the time had come to finish up. I'd have been happy to stay like that for ages.

Just like that his hands suddenly clamped tightly upon my breasts. Then his cock changed gears. From a gentle stroking he shifted rapidly up into a forceful beating, driving in hard, really giving it to me. I wasn't able to change mental gears to cope with what was happening and was just gasping in shock, but my body sure responded.

I could feel myself bucking under Mike, eagerly bouncing my bottom up and down, encouraging him to service me, wanting no mercy. I was going to climax. I knew that beyond a shadow of doubt; it was just a case of when.

Then Mike was really letting loose, gasping with his efforts, and my climax came charging up and ran off with me, vaguely aware of Mike still frantically pumping into me.

By the time I pulled myself together Mike was gone. Not far, I found. He was down the yard, chatting to the kids. Fortunate, as there was no way I could have supervised them at that point. I hurried inside to clean up and tidy my clothes.

Mike spotted me as soon as I came outside. He rose with a smile.

"Ah, you're back with us," he said. "Well, I have to be going. I'll leave you to your baby-sitting duties."

With that he was up and gone, leaving me with three hyper kids to calm down. What the hell had he done to get them so excited, so fast? I sighed. It was going to be a long afternoon, I just knew it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,503 Followers