BabySitter's Friend

Story Info
The sitter brought a friend with her.
2.5k words
4.31
121.3k
57

Part 120 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I'm a single father of two small children. It happens. I have no doubt that I'll find the right person for me sometime and until then I'll just make the best of things. I'm not hurting financially, which helps, but every so often I have to have a night away from home. That's when I hire a baby-sitter.

There are several young ladies who act as my sitter, depending on availability. Mandy is my first choice and this particular night she was available and agreed to come around. Mandy is around nineteen and I very much doubt that she'll bother doing sitting jobs for much longer. Poor pay, considering the hours. Useful while you're at school as basically you're being paid to have some study time. Not so much fun once you've left school as it cuts into your free time.

While Mandy is quite an attractive young woman I have never seriously flirted with her or tried anything of a sexual nature. If you get a reputation for trying to seduce the sitter you wind up with no young ladies wanting to sit for you. An excellent reason for me to keep my grubby hands off the sitters. (It's not from lack of interest on my part, I assure you.)

Mandy arrived earlier than expected. To be correct I should say that she arrived earlier than the appointed time. She always arrived prior to the appointed time for some reason. Some sitters would ring the bell on the dot of the appointed time, but not Mandy. That was one of the reasons I like having her for a sitter.

With Mandy was another young lady. Mandy introduced me to Cathy, a friend of hers. It seemed that they'd arranged to watch a Twilight marathon for tonight. Once the sitting job came up Mandy just transferred their watching from her place to mine. She was quite sure I wouldn't mind.

That was OK by me. Once the kids were in bed it would be a bit boring for Mandy to just sit around twiddling her thumbs. If she wanted to melt her brain into green goo by watching Twilight who was I to object? I left her and Cathy to watch the kids and headed off to finish getting ready.

When I was ready I wandered out to the kitchen to say goodbye to Mandy and the kids. Cathy was in the kitchen drinking some water. Understandable. It was quite a hot day. Mandy and the kids were missing but from the noises floating through the back-door it was easy to guess where they were. Wearing themselves out on the trampoline. That would hype the kids up for a while but then they'd crash and sleep like logs.

I chatted for a few moments with Cathy, just getting to know her a bit. She was a few months younger than Mandy, being eighteen, still. She and Mandy had known each other, like, forever. Cathy was, um, how to put this, a well-constructed young lady. There were definitely some outstanding points to her figure.

I was curious. I have to admit it. I couldn't help but wonder what her breasts looked like in their natural state. Did they droop or stand proudly erect? She was young and fit so the chances were they were firm enough to support their own weight. How to determine this?

As far as I knew there was only one way I could check and that was to look and see.

"Ah, excuse me for a moment, Cathy," I said politely, and started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

She looked down at my hands flicking buttons open and seemed to just freeze with the shock of it.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"I just want to see what those lovely breasts of yours look like when they're not hiding from view," I said, parting the undone sides of her blouse to view her breasts and bra.

"My thanks to the person who invented front-opening bras," I murmured, reaching for the clip to undo it.

"Hey, you can't do that," Cathy told me, her hand beating me to the clasp. "What are you playing at, anyway? Mandy assured me that you never try to play around with the sitter."

"I don't, but you're not the sitter. Mandy is. Be a good girl and move your hand. I only have a couple of moments and I really do want to see you."

I took hold of her wrist and gently moved her hand aside. I couldn't have done it if she'd resisted but she quite meekly let me. A quick snap of the catch and I was brushing the cups away, revealing all.

"I was right," I said, pleased. "They are lovely, firm, yet soft to the touch." I gently ran my hand across them to test the softness and then took a step back.

"You really should do your blouse up," I suggested. "It sounds as though Mandy is gathering up the kids to bring them inside."

A flustered looking Cathy hurriedly did up her bra and buttoned her blouse, blushing all the while. I winked at her and strolled to the back door to admit Mandy and the kids.

I said goodbye to Mandy, kissed the kids goodbye, winked at Cathy, and departed, leaving them to head for bed and Twilight, respectively.

It was just past midnight when I returned. I could hear the TV going, the noise a quiet drone. I wandered into the front room to let the girls know I was back. Mandy was lying on the couch, dead to the world. Cathy was curled up in one of the armchairs, watching the film, but didn't seem engrossed in it. I suspected that if I'd been a little later she'd have been asleep, too.

Cathy rose sleepily to her feet when she noticed me.

"Oh, hi," she mumbled. "You're back."

"Indeed I am," I assured her, moving up to stand in front of her.

I reached for her blouse and started undoing it. She watched, puzzled, trying to make sense of what I was doing, still too sleepy for the connections to come. I was already unclipping her bra before she thought to say anything.

"Hey, wait a minute," she said, starting to wake up a bit more. "Just what are you playing at?"

"I'm just continuing from where we left off earlier, remember," I said, cupping her breasts in my hands. "We had to defer this because Mandy and the kids were on their way."

"Oh," she said, looking down at where I was stroking her breasts, her nipples already springing to attention. She considered what I was doing while memories of earlier were filtering through into her mind. Finally the connections came together.

"Hey, hold on just a moment," she said indignantly. "You said all you wanted to do earlier was look at me. I didn't even say you could. You just went ahead and did it. But you definitely said you were just taking a quick look."

"I know, and that's what I did, and I found you to be incredibly lovely. But that was then and this is now. Now I want to taste them as well as look."

To prove my point I bent down and kissed her breast, running my open mouth across it until I was covering her nipple. Then my mouth closed around it, suckling gently. Only for a couple of moments, though. Cathy gave a little gasp and extracted her breast from my grip. She glared at me, blushing wildly.

"That was uncalled for. You had no right to do that."

"I know and I find I don't care. It was most enjoyable."

"Well, if it's all the same to you I'm getting my clothes back on now."

"Um, I'm sorry, but it's not all the same to me."

"What?"

"I want to do just a little more touching," I said, trying to sound humble and penitent. Not very successfully from the way she was looking at me.

"Really," she said, sounding very suspicious. "And just what would this extra touching entail."

"Well," I said slowly, "to be honest. . ."

"Oh, yes, please," she said, interrupting me. "By all means let's be honest."

"As I was saying, to be honest, I really intend to take off your slacks and panties and stroke you intimately, following that with some rather robust sex. You'll need to be quiet while we're doing it, though, or you'll wake Mandy."

"You're mad. I don't even know you. You don't seriously think I'll let you do that? Why would you think that?"

"Um, for a start, because I think you're curious. You're wondering what it would be like. I also think that if you seriously objected you'd be talking loudly enough to wake Mandy and you'd have protested when I undid your slacks."

"What? Oh my god, you did. When did you do that?"

While I was distracting her by nibbling on her nipple, actually, but I didn't mention that. She was still talking quietly so I started tugging her slacks down. She grabbed at them, telling me to stop it, but she wasn't holding them tightly or speaking very loudly. The slacks slipped over her hips and I pushed them down to her knees.

I put my hands on her hips, just above her panties. Slipping my hands down, they slid between her skin and her panties. I held them still at that point, looking at her.

She was shaking her head no, but not trying to physically stop me, her eyes wide and her hands just resting on my chest. That was the equivalent of her shouting, yes, please, as far as I was concerned. Her panties joined her slacks at knee level.

I leaned back a little, admiring the look of her. She looked down at herself, looked at me looking at her, and blushed. Holding her elbow I turned her to face the chair, encouraging her to lean over the arm. With her nicely positioned my hand glided over her bottom and between her legs, neatly covering her mound. My other arm reached around so I could capture a breast. With my hands full I utilised them, stroking and kneading and probing.

Cathy was with me every inch of the way, simultaneously pressing her breast harder against my hand as she pressed her bottom back against me, rubbing her pussy firmly against my other hand. She was making little sound of approval, gasping and muttering. My fingers slipped inside her and the sound she was making changed, depending on where I touched.

Deciding she was nicely warmed up I moved closer behind her, my trousers hitting the floor. My erection pressed against her slit, just touching, really, but certainly noticeable. My hands settled on her hips, holding her steady and in position. I waited for a few moments.

Only a few moments. When I didn't press in immediately Cathy tensed slightly.

"Yes. Do it," she gasped out softly and, ever obedient to a woman's command, I drove strongly home. I sheathed myself fully with that first firm stroke, although I can't claim all the credit. As soon as I started driving in Cathy was pushing back to meet me, wanting all of me as fast as possible.

I had promised Cathy some robust loving and I proceeded to do my best to make that promise come true. The problem was that I also had to fight an inclination to laugh, which I thought wouldn't be too appropriate at this stage. I was driving in hot and hard, my testicles slapping up against her groin with great enthusiasm. While I was doing this Cathy started talking.

"Oh, my god, what am I doing? How can I possible be letting you do this? I shouldn't have listened when you were sweet-talking me. Argh. How big is that thing? Are you going to do it harder? God, I'm surprised at my naiveté, letting you get away with this. You made me do this, you know."

Sweet-talking her? Telling her I'm going to pull down her panties, fondle her, and fuck her hard, is sweet-talking? Made her? It was either start fucking her or she'd have jumped me, she was so hot to trot. Still, I was not going to argue the point with her. I just kept on doing my best to please her.

Now that I had a good firm rhythm going, with Cathy riding right along with me, I shifted my grip from her hips to her breasts. I do like to amuse myself with some lovely breasts while I'm working. I applied myself to my efforts, totally bouncing Cathy along my cock, efforts that seemed to be eagerly received. Her monologue about how she shouldn't be doing this had changed to enthusiastic encouragement, inciting me to do my worst, because she could handle it. Her bottom was bobbing along in a fascinating way, pleasure both given and received as it bounced.

When we finally reached our finish Cathy showed that she wasn't completely lost to common sense. She covered her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't scream and wake Mandy or the kids while she climaxed. Me, being of the male persuasion, had a manly control of myself and refrained from screaming, although I did feel like shouting in triumph.

Pulling back from Cathy I caught a movement in my peripheral vision. Turning my head I could see Mandy, lying on the couch, eyes wide, a very odd expression on her face. I didn't say anything. I just pointed at my eyes and closed them tightly. When I opened them Mandy was lying there with her eyes closed, apparently asleep.

I teased Cathy into tidying herself up quickly. After all, I pointed out, Mandy might wake up and it would be embarrassing to be caught with your panties down. She grabbed her things and shot through to the bathroom, better able to tidy herself there. I wandered over and nudged Mandy.

She sat up, trying not to giggle. I glowered at her.

"I thought you had a rule of no touching the sitter?" she said, her giggles spilling out.

"I did. I do. Cathy's not my sitter. You are," I explained.

"Oh. I guess I haven't got around to telling you yet. I'm giving up baby-sitting. Cathy is going to be my replacement. That's part of the reason she came along tonight, to meet you and the kids for future jobs."

I nodded thoughtfully. Screwed. What were the chances of Cathy coming back to sit for me? If she did, what would my position on my no molesting the sitter be? Would she be expecting me to have sex with her when she sat? Damn. You can see how the rule originated. I wanted to avoid all these messy questions.

"So what you're saying is that Cathy is now my sitter, and not you," I clarified with Mandy.

She smiled and nodded.

"In other words, I should have spent my time seducing you, not her."

"I didn't say that," she said quickly.

"Arrange for Cathy to sit for me tomorrow night. You can come along to keep her company. We'll see what happens."

Mandy gave me a very hot look, seeming quite indignant. Time would tell. If she did come with Cathy tomorrow things might get very interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers