Babysitters Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

Muriel paused for a moment and then added a thoughtful little comment.

"Mind you, some person unknown did a mail drop in their block of units pointing out that Mr Smith-Adams is a rapist and that people should be careful of him. I understand that the same person notified Human Relations at his place of employment about the incident.

On another note, a friend of mine caught an unmentionable disease and had to go to the clinic. It's highly possible that, as a favour to me, she tipped Mr Smith Adams as a possible source."

"That was nasty," I opined, "and fully warranted."

Muriel and I were now both looking at Janet. She blushed.

"Do I have to tell?" she asked.

We just gave her a look and she sighed.

"Oh, well, if you insist," she grumbled, just as if she wasn't dying to tell us. "It was like this. . ."

I had this job where I had to look after a small boy, not yet one. The couple, Ada and Trevor Jenkinson, had two older children who were both at school. There was a teacher/parents meeting where all the parents had to front up and discuss their child's achievements and shortcomings with the various teachers. Mister Jenkinson was supposed to watch the bay while his wife went to the school with the two older children. At the last moment Mr Jenkinson found himself stuck at work and Mrs Jenkinson really didn't want to cart the baby around the school. That's where I came in.

It was a simple job really. The baby was in his cot, asleep, when I got there and he'd probably stay that way. All I had to do was be there until Mr Jenkinson arrived or the teacher/parent interviews were over, whichever came first.

I sat around doing nothing much for the first hour and then the baby woke up whinging. A quick check showed a nappy change was called for and I attended to this and then put him back in his cot and rubbed his back lightly, quickly sending him back to sleep. Piece of cake. I was bending over the cot watching the little devil sleep when it happened.

Let me digress for a moment. It was summer. Yesterday had been hot and the night wasn't going to be much cooler and I was dressed accordingly. I had on a loose blouse and a loose skirt, socks and sandals as I wasn't going anywhere of importance.

Now, when I was putting the baby back to sleep I'd lowered the side of the cot. Well, you would, wouldn't you? So there I was, bending over the side of the cot, leaning on the lowered rail. My skirt wasn't very long. As a matter of fact you might say it was on the short side, the very short side. I was dressed for the heat and not going anywhere so what did it matter?

It turned out that it mattered because bending over the cot just naturally made the back of my skirt ride up, showing off my panties, or what there was of them. The ones I was wearing were, let's say, abbreviated. Why not? I liked them and they did the job and no-one was there to see them.

That is, no-one was there to see them until Trevor Jenkinson arrived home and walked into the baby's room to check up on him. What he saw was me bending over, bottom exposed, with minimal material covering the vital points.

The first I knew that Trevor had arrived home was when a finger hooked itself around the crotch of my minimal panties and moved it to one side leaving me completely exposed. The second notification came when I felt him pressing against my mound and considering the size of what was pressing and where it was pressing it wasn't a damned finger touching me.

My eyes popped wide open and so did my mouth. I flung a quick glance over my shoulder and recognized Trevor. That slowed my racing heart somewhat, but I was still in a state of near panic. I was frantically searching for something to say or do when I felt him assist his cock by parting my lips a little, giving him a very nice starting point.

The first thought that ran through my mind was the fact that I wasn't ready for this and it could hurt. I still hadn't thought of anything to say or do and I just froze in position, wanting to react in some way, but unable to.

To give the man credit he just eased into me. No rush, no fuss, as they say, just very gently pushing deeper, giving me time to adjust to this unexpected invasion. Inch by slow inch he came in deeper, lots of pauses while I adjusted, stretching and distending, only to be refilled as he came in a little deeper. It was also, I noticed, getting easier for him to move, his pathway being lubricated by my natural oils, my body tacitly inviting him deeper. He seemed quite happy to accept that invitation.

Then he was fully inside me, moving smoothly, sliding back and forth, and I couldn't believe how good it felt. Totally unexpectedly but gently taken and now a sweet rocking, slowly stirring up my senses, bringing my body to life, letting me know I was a woman.

He kept on taking me, not in a hurry, just relishing the contact of flesh rubbing against flesh, exciting both of us. I was giving little gasping sobs of pleasure, moving with him, pushing firmly back to take him deep into me.

All too soon, it seemed to me, he started to move faster. He was plunging in more forcefully, driving into me, marking me as his. Excitement was raging through me and I was almost out of control, pleasure bubbling happily through my veins. Then I was out of control, my climax riding me, carrying me away.

It was all I could do to remain standing afterwards. When he withdrew I thought I might sink down to the floor in an oozing puddle of warm flesh. Instead of that I managed to stand straighter and turn around. I had no idea what I was going to say, but I didn't get a chance to get in first.

"What the hell," Trevor exclaimed. "You're not Ada. Why didn't you say something? You've taken advantage of an unfortunate mistake."

Oh, the hell he didn't know I wasn't Ada. He knew and we both knew he knew but could I prove it? After all, I hadn't said anything. Shock had held me rigid until it was way too late and once it was too late that cock rampaging through my senses had again rendered me mute.

"Say something?" I blazed. "I was too shocked, too stunned by your assault to say anything. How could you do that to me?"

"Quite easily, it turned out," he said smugly. "You responded so beautifully that I naturally assumed you were my wonderful wife."

- - -

"Ha! It's all very well for the pair of you to laugh," Janet snapped, "but what could I do? Claim he raped me? I was too lost for words to even say no. I just stood there like a dummy and got soundly screwed. Humph. See if I babysit for them again."

"But really," said Muriel, "he must have known."

"True," I said with a laugh, "but how do you prove it? Ah, the perils of being a baby-sitter."

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12