Babysitting Sister

Story Info
He takes his sister for the first time.
1.1k words
4.31
511.3k
305
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents went to visit some relatives. They asked me if I could come over and watch my sister Heather while they were gone. I tried to tell my mother that Heather was eighteen now. She didn't need me babysitting her. My mother wouldn't listen. She wanted Heather to stay out of trouble while they were away. Here we were, Heather and myself, sitting around my parent's house.

"Why can't Mom and Dad trust me to be alone?" Heather complained to me.

I told her to be patient. She would be at college in a few weeks. She could do as she pleased then. That answer didn't seem to go over well. I thought I would watch some sports to take up my time. Heather walked over and took the remote from my hand.

"Pay attention to me," she said.

"Okay, I'm paying attention," I told her.

Heather promptly sat down on my lap. Her face was just inches from mine. She placed her arms around my neck.

"Do you think I'm attractive Nick?"

I felt awkward in this position. I said sure, she was very attractive.

"I see you looking at my body all the time," she told me.

My face must have gotten red. I had looked Heather over from time to time. It didn't help that my sister had taken to not wearing a bra. I knew my mother didn't care for that. I could also smell the perfume that Heather was wearing. I could feel my cock twitching in my pants.

"Is that your cock I feel?" She asked me.

Heather did the unexpected. She reached down and pulled her shirt off. I was now staring at her breasts. My sister had more than a handful for sure.

"Do you like them Nick?"

I had to use all my self control not to touch them or lean down and suck on them with my mouth. I guess Heather figured she had aroused me more than enough. She got up from my lap and walked back towards her bedroom. As she got to the doorway, she turned and let me get a good look at her boobs. I sat there stunned for a few minutes. If I went back to her bedroom I knew I was going to regret it.

Sure enough my cock overruled my common sense. I got up and walked to her door. There was my sister totally nude on her bed. She had her legs spread so that would be the first thing I saw. Heather's pubic hair was trimmed down to nothing. I could see that her nipples were erect. I walked into the room.

"I've saved myself for you Nick," she said.

I asked her what she was talking about.

"I'm still a virgin."

I thought my rod would break through my pants. I guess you could say I lost all control that day. I took off all my clothes and walked over to the bed.

"Your cock is so big!" She told me.

I guess I am around seven inches when erect. My prick was half hard already. I lost it. That is the best way to put things. I pulled Heather's legs apart and I buried my face in her muff. Heather started to moan as I used my tongue to lap up and down her wet gash. She was wet alright. I knew I had to taste my virgin sister. I worked my lips and tongue all over her opening. After some minutes I got up onto my knees.

"Please Nick, I need your cock!"

I didn't have any rubbers with me. I never thought I would be doing this. I rationalized that I would pull out before I came. I took hold of my staff and I guided it to my sister's hole. I tried to enter her. She wasn't lying. I met resistance as I tried to push in.

"God, it hurts!" Heather told me.

I tried to slow down. It took awhile but I finally broke through. I saw my sister wince as I slowly entered her hole. I looked down to see some blood coating my cock. I started out slowly. Sometimes I just held my dick in place.

"It's okay," Heather said to me. "You can go harder."

I started to fill my sister's small pussy with my thick prong. Heather was crying out as I stroked her hole. I slowly built up speed. I knew I was completely inside Heather now. My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. Heather wrapped her thin legs around my back. I began to give her the fucking she deserved. Looking back on it, I wanted my sister in the worst way.

Her muscles had me in a tight grip. I couldn't recall a sensation like that before. Heather began to beg me to use her anyway I wanted. I lowered my face and sucked in each of those nipples. That made Heather howl with sexual pleasure. She told me that she belonged to me. She didn't want any lover but me. That kind of talk made it hard to control my urges. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

I told Heather to release her legs from my back. I was close to cumming.

"No Nick, I want you to cum in me!"

I couldn't stop myself now. I plunged my erect rod deep into my sister's body and I let go. I blasted my sister with my white cream. It seemed like I had an endless amount of seed to give her. All I could think of was my cum finding its way to my sister's eggs. I must have given Heather six or seven good squirts of cum. Her small body shook as she got what she needed from me.

I began to slow down and rested my spent shaft inside my sister. I eventually pulled out and I saw my spunk leaking out Heather.

"Thank you Nick. I have been dreaming about this day."

I sure didn't like the idea of my bare cock going off inside my virgin sister. Heather took a finger and scooped up some of my cum and tasted it.

"Mmmmm."

It ended being long week with Heather. She couldn't seem to get enough cock. I never did use a condom. Heather wanted me bare. I know how stupid that was but it felt so damn hot. Feeling my sister wrapped around my hard dick is difficult to describe. Heather loves it when she is on top of me. She says she feels like she has control over me. That might be true. When she mounts me, I can reach up and squeeze her firm tits. I do know she orgasms uncontrollably when I pinch her hard nipples.

My parents are due back soon. Heather and I are fucking before they arrive. My cock is buried deep and Heather screams for me to breed her. I hope it is only sex talk. Somehow I think my sister would love for me to impregnate her. I have convinced her to get on the pill. I only hope it isn't too late.