Bacchus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Halfway there," she whispered to him. His eyes looked down in concern as he felt the pressure building below. Bailley missed this as she slid in towards his other ear. Again, his earlobe was caressed between her lips, her tongue flicking it playfully.

"HOLY SHIT! Do you see THAT?"

Mechanic Dan's coarse words broke Bailley's zen moment, and she pulled back from her trembling partner. Then she felt the gentle thump on her waistband. Bron's eyes seemed unfocused, and he was panting from her sensual treatment of his ears. She looked further down and saw what her friends were now pointing and whispering about. Bron's groin was no longer featureless. He had a rather large feature, and it was resting against her panties, and it was hot! She pulled back in surprise, and Bron's eyes snapped back into focus. He looked down, then whispered. "Sorry."

"No, it's okay... it's... it's a natural reaction. Don't worry," Bailley said, looking away with a blush.

"But it's made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry for this," he said, taking her hand.

She smiled gently at his concerned look. "That's why it's okay. You're a good man."

"Big Blue man's got a big blue dick!" Dan laughed. Sasha slapped her date's arm.

Angelina caught a flash of revulsion on Scottie's face before he changed it into a fake grin.

"Damn, Angelina, you weren't kidding about the goods. That's definitely good." Rhonda grinned and looked up at Anno. "Not to worry, baby. Your goods are damn good too.

"Bron, are you going to take a shot?" Angelina asked.

Bailley shook her head. "No, he can finish." Her friend nodded as they shared a look.

"Are you sure?" Bron asked.

"It's just my earlobes. Wait, I have to take off my earrings." She removed the beautiful gold miniature temples from her ears. She leaned in to whisper to Bron. "My ears aren't that sensitive, so it's fine."

Bron nodded and leaned in to kiss her right earlobe. Her smile turned into a gasp, and she clutched his shoulders as she leaned into the sensation of his rough tongue sending cascades of tingles down her neck. He switched sides, and once more, she clutched at him, but this time it was accompanied by a loud moan. He pulled back with a shy smile, and she gazed into his eyes and bit her lip.

She leaned in towards his lips when Sasha called the play.

"Nah, ah ah! You want more, you gotta play the game! Back to your positions!" she scolded with a wicked grin. Bailley cast her an angry look, then went back to her spot on the couch. Bron took his.

Scottie stood up with a flourish and stepped over to the bowls. He pulled out the slips and smirked. "Rika, Jason, Massage, Nipple."

"That's not happening!" Rika boomed out and was immediately booed by the surrounding women. Loudest of all was Sarah. Again, Rika shot her an angry look.

Jason made a show of starting to stand then sitting down with a disappointed look. That earned him some cheers from the group and a kiss on the cheek from Vicki. Rika took the two shots, and the game moved on.

Rhonda was surprised that she'd pulled her own name. The partner was Rachel, and they had to Suck Toes. They got into position, seated on chairs across from each other. Rachel simply put Rhonda's toes in her mouth and sucked gently. Rhonda got one look at the rough skin on Rachel's foot and refused. She demanded the woman come with her to the salon the following day for some foot pampering and maybe a little polish. While Rachel was a little embarrassed, she was secretly thrilled to be invited to a salon. Rhonda slammed back the shot, and they returned to their seats.

Anno pulled Dan, Stephie, Stroke, Ass, which pushed Stephie into a mad giggle attack. The previous two shots hadn't loosened her up enough, so she opted for two more. Her head was seriously spinning afterward.

For Asami's turn, she pulled Scottie, Bron, Massage, Penis, which made the ladies hoot with excitement. Scottie immediately poured two shots of rum and placed one in front of Bron as he slammed his own back. Bron looked at the drink, then back at the waiting man. "No, thank you, I don't drink." Sasha, Rachel, and Sarah were in tears from laughter, and Angelina was trying desperately to keep the smile off her face. Even Stephie, who was intoxicated from her own rum consumption, was giggling merrily. Scottie's face went red, and he snatched up the second shot and drank it as well.

Angelina and Bailley looked at each other and called for a bathroom break. Bron slipped his goggles back on, and Angelina brought the lights back up to their initial intimate level. The group made their way to either refill their drinks or use the facilities.

Sasha, Angelina, and Bailley were standing by the washroom door, waiting for Rhonda to finish. Angelina leaned in to speak with Sasha.

"I don't think this group has the right dynamic for this game," she began.

"What? Are you kidding? Did you see the look on Scottie's face? Priceless!" Sasha laughed.

"Yes, but this is a sexy game which should leave everyone feeling good, and while it's had some laughs, that's not really the goal. I think we should just go back to dancing and drinking," Angelina said, and Bailley nodded.

"Well, damn. I guess it's your party. I was kinda hoping to see if anyone was going to pick the Fuck action I put in there," Sasha lamented.

Bailley shared a shocked look with Angelina. "It's a good idea we stopped when we did," she said.

Suddenly there was a huge crash sound followed by screaming and crying. Everyone ran down the hall towards the sound. They heard Scottie yelling angrily. Rachel and Sarah were first to reach the spare bedroom at the end of the hall. The door was off its hinges, and Bron stood a few steps inside. He was holding both of Scottie's wrists in one of his hands and had him lifted off his feet, dangling from Bron's grip. Scottie's underwear was tangled around his ankles, and his wilting erection was sticking out, streaked with blood.

Angelina pushed through the stunned onlookers and gasped when she saw Sophie curled up on the bed. She was bleeding from her ass, so it was pretty apparent what Scottie had been doing to the drunk woman.

"What the FUCK did you do to Stephie!" she growled.

"Nothing she didn't ask me for. Tell your pet monster to let me go! NOW!" Scottie raged.

"No one asks to have their ass raped. You're the monster!" Angelina shouted back.

Bailley stepped forward. "Bron, what happened?"

Bron was trembling with suppressed rage. It took him a few attempts to talk as his jaw was clenched so tight. "I saw Scottie dragging Stephie away from the room. She didn't look happy, so I followed. The door to this room was closed, so I listened to hear if she was okay. She said the word no repeatedly, and then she screamed, but it was muffled. I heard Scottie say, Take it bitch, so I pushed the door in and pulled him off her. His penis... it was in the wrong hole... and there was blood." His breathing was picking up. "I want to hurt him. I want to hurt him very much. Maybe I should hurt him like he hurt Stephie." Bron fought off the shooting pain of his conditioning kicking in and gave Scottie a violent little shake as if he weighed nothing. Reminding the man how powerless he was.

Scottie bravado failed. He was terrified, looking into the black alien eyes of his captor. The thought of being impaled on that huge blue cock pushed his xenophobia over the edge. He lost bowel control, just for a second, but it was enough. He screamed his terror and humiliation, then sobbed.

Bron dropped Scottie in his own shit, and everyone stepped back as the smell hit them.

"Scottie, if I ever see you again near ANY of my friends, I swear I will let Bron do whatever he likes to you! Bron! Get him out of my house!" Angelina said with venom.

Bron lifted the crying, shit-smeared man upstairs and tossed him down on the grass of the front lawn. Then he went back inside and came out with the plastic container containing Scottie's clothes and comm. He dumped the contents on the ground next to him.

"Leave NOW," Bron roared.

Scottie scrambled to pick up his stuff, then ran down the lane to the street beyond where his car was parked. Bron turned to go back into the house, but Rika was on his way out with his clothes hastily pulled on. Bron raised his eyebrows at the glare the man gave him. He turned back again, only to see Rachel and Sarah blocking his way. They both had expressions indicating he smelled.

"Sorry, Bron, you need to be cleaned before you go back inside. Walk around to the backyard to the pool shower," Rachel said, and they followed the big man. Sarah got the water going, and they gestured for him to get under the warm spray. The sisters shared a look after he'd been in there for a couple of minutes. They slipped off their bras and panties and stepped in with him.

"Bron, you need help washing your back," Sarah insisted, squirting some body-wash into her hand and her sister's. They ran their muscular hands over his shoulders and made their way down his broad back.

"We were very impressed with how you handled that situation. I believe I would have beaten the man to death," Rachel said, kneading the muscles on his back.

"Why did Rika leave?" Bron murmured as he relaxed under their ministrations.

Sarah smiled at her sister as their efforts were working. "The dope had the gall to say that Scottie was just looking to let off a little steam like there was a justification for his raping gentle Stephie."

Bron's eyes snapped back into focus. "It was a good thing I didn't know what he'd said when he left." Rachel's eyes flashed with excitement at Bron's growl.

The two women replenished the body wash and continued down his back. He relaxed again. When they reached his ass, they seemed to spend extra time on those muscles, and Bron felt a familiar tingle begin again. He was so relaxed he didn't notice their heavy breathing. They each moved to his sides, and he had to put an arm over each. The moment his hands touched their skin, his fingers automatically kneaded their flesh. Each woman whooshed out a breath as he pressed firmly on their backs.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I sometimes forget how frail humans are," Bron apologized.

"Frail?" snorted Sarah and Rachel picked up the chuckle. "We are far from frail. Maybe the other ladies are, but we're all muscle and scars."

"Compared to me, you're both delicate flowers." He looked down at their surprised expressions and wondered if they didn't see how beautiful they were. "And as lovely."

Rachel and Sarah crushed their heavy tits against his body as they tried to kiss him. He bent his knees and placed a hand under each of their asses. Then he lifted them both, so their faces were now just a little higher than his.

Being carried like one of their frail girlfriends and feeling their partner's overwhelming strength were new experiences for the sisters, and they liked it very much! Rachel grabbed Bron's face and turned it to her so she could kiss him. As her tongue slipped into his mouth, she encountered a texture she wasn't expecting. Tingles ran from her mouth down to her pussy, which was rubbing firmly against his hip. She pulled back in surprise, and Sarah took the opportunity to go for her own kiss. She squealed and pressed herself harder against his other hip as she felt his rasping tongue against her smooth one.

The sisters looked at each other in shock. Then they felt something hot against their legs.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner gets to ride that. The second winner gets to ride his tongue," Sarah said. Moments later, they were leading Bron out of the shower holding his hands. Rachel and Sarah threw down some lounge chair mats side by side on the ground and gently pushed Bron down onto his back. The women skipped the preliminaries and got right to business. Rachel straddled Bron's groin and reached under to position the head of his thick cock at her entrance. She rocked back and forth, gently sliding the head in and out of her pussy. Her wetness spread over his cock as she pushed a little more of him into her with each thrust.

Sarah swung her leg over his chest and slid her pussy closer to his face. She assumed he knew what to do. She hadn't had too much experience with this position herself, as men seemed to be frightened to put their heads between her powerful thighs. Bron grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her the remaining distance to his waiting mouth. He seemed to know exactly what to do, and Sarah almost lost consciousness right at the start. The shock of his rough tongue running from the bottom to the top of her pussy, dipping deeply into her as it rose and circling her clit at the top of the stroke was almost too much.

Rachel finally managed to get all of his cock into her wet pussy. She was holding still to allow her body time to adjust to such a thick intruder. He rocked his hips, and she immediately got into the rhythm. Her breath came out in gusts as he filled her completely.

Bron's hips moved independently, and Rachel bounced on his cock, the slap at the bottom of each stroke causing her sensitive nerves to explode like fireworks. She was quickly losing control of her body's reactions to the deep rhythmic thrusting. Her pleasure spiked, and she cried out and shook as her muscles clenched around his thick cock. Bron didn't stop, so her orgasm went on and on.

The sensation of her clenching sent Bron over the edge, too, and he moaned strongly as his tongue slipped deep into Sarah's gushing pussy. The vibration of his moan tickled her clit, and she hit her peak just as his tongue stroked up to wrap itself around her sensitive bud. Sarah screamed soundlessly as her body felt compressed by waves of pleasure. Only Bron's grip on her ass kept her upright.

Bron slowly lifted Sarah from his face. She pulled her leg over his chest, and he eased her down on his right side. Once she was clear, Rachel collapsed across his chest, and he pulled her to his left side, sliding his softening cock from her as well. Both women rested their heads on his shoulder and tried to catch their breath.

"My god... Bron... that was... incredible," Rachel gushed breathlessly.

Sarah could only nod as she was still tingling like mad from his attentions. It felt like a series of micro orgasms, and all she could do was ride it out. Soon both slipped into a deep sleep.

Bron worried about Angelina and the other guests. He slipped from under the two ladies and put some large towels over their sleeping forms. He stepped over to the shower and quickly rinsed himself off again. A quick rub with a towel, and he was ready to go back inside. He moved to the back patio door and pulled it open to see Rhonda's naked breasts hanging over the back of a chair as Anno hammered into her from behind. The Model had his eyes on the prize, which in this case was hidden between their bodies. He seemed particularly fascinated by the sight of his own dick. As for Rhonda, she couldn't tear her eyes away from Bron, and he realized she had a perfect view of the deck where he'd just been with Rachel and Sarah. He tried to think of how he was going to walk around the couple.

Anno was making noises like he was getting close, and Rhonda looked back in desperate annoyance. She turned back to Bron just as Anno pulled himself from her and came all over his own torso. Rhonda was stunned by the man's total disregard for her pleasure. Anno staggered back and sat down in a chair as he rubbed his chest with both hands, eyes closed.

Rhonda prepared to let him have an earful when Bron stepped forward and gently took her face between his large hands and kissed her. She gasped and responded as his tongue slipped around hers. He moved to her ears and kissed his way down her neck and across her chest until he reached her stiff nipples. Bron sucked one into his mouth and twirled his tongue around the nipple. Rhonda sucked her breath in as her nipples grew even stiffer from the intense tingling. Bron moved to the other breast to repeat the treatment, and Rhonda made little whimpering noises. Bron stood and picked up the chair with Rhonda still kneeling on it. He set it down next to the couch and sat down, so he was facing her ass. He squeezed her round orbs with his powerful hands, and she squealed a little. Then he immediately got to work. Rhonda cried out and rocked her hips back to meet his thrusting tongue. When she shook and wailed, he lapped aggressively across her clitoris, and she howled her pleasure. He reached forward and gently rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, and Rhonda came. Hard. He picked her up and sat back on the couch with her on his chest, holding her in his arms while she crested and all during her descent back to reality.

When she finally got her bearings, she patted his arm and looked up at him. "Thanks, Bron! At least you don't disappoint!" she said, staring daggers at Anno, whose smile dropped from his face. Bron stood and gently placed her back on the couch. He made his way past the indignant model and slipped into a washroom to once more freshen up. He overheard Rhonda yelling, "Don't even think of touching me, and don't you dare touch anything until you've washed your hands. Don't think I didn't see what you were doing!"

Bron finally made it back down to the basement where he heard loud noises of aggressive sex and recognized Sasha's and Dan's voices coming from the room where moments before Stephie had been raped. While he would have naturally investigated Sasha's noises, thinking her to be in distress, Angelina had warned him in advance that what sounded like rape to most was just good sex to Sasha. It still disturbed him. Outside of the two having relations in the end room, the basement was empty. He hoped for Stephie's sake Sasha had waited for her to leave before they began to rut.

He walked back upstairs and found his way into the kitchen where Angelina, Bailley, and Stephie were sitting together having tea. Bron stopped in the doorway and tried to catch Angelina's eye. Stephie saw him first and stood up. He was worried that he'd frightened her, but she marched across the kitchen and grabbed him in a hug. He hugged her in return, and soon she was crying against his chest. He gently rubbed her back and just held her until she calmed.

"Thank you, Bron," she whispered as she pulled back slightly from his chest to look up at his face.

"You're welcome," he smiled down at her.

She walked back to the kitchen table and pulled him along with her. She gently pushed him down to sit on the bench next to Bailley, then she slid in next to him and lifted his arm to settle in against his side. She breathed an enormous sigh and stared at the steam rising from her cup on the table.

Bailley looked over at Stephie, then smiled at Angelina, who returned her smile. Bailley lifted Bron's other arm and leaned back against his other side. Bron looked at Angelina and raised his eyebrows.

"Where are the others?" Bron asked, and Stephie giggled. He looked down at her, puzzled. "What is funny?"

"Your rumbly voice makes my nose itch," she giggled.

Bron reached in with the arm over her and rubbed her nose, which caused her to giggle some more.

She grabbed his hand and pulled his arm across her like a blanket, and closed her eyes with a small smile on her lips. Angelina looked at her friend with a sigh of relief. She looked at Bron with deep gratitude in her eyes, and he just smiled back. Not to be outdone by Stephie, Bailley grabbed Bron's other hand and pulled his right arm around her.

Angelina rolled her eyes and answered Bron's question.

"Vicki took Asami and Jason dancing. I haven't seen Sarah or Rachel since they threw Rika out and Rhonda-"

"Is right here," the woman said as she entered the kitchen. "Sorry, I had to get rid of my date. Three's a crowd, so I told him he and his narcissism had to go. They made a nicer couple, anyway." She pulled up the chair next to Angelina and dropped herself into it. Then she grabbed the edge of the table and whooshed out a breath as her sensitive skin flared with tingles. She ran the tip of her pink tongue across her upper lip as she rode out the sensation. Then she sent a quick but heated look over to Bron, who did his best to maintain an innocent expression.

1...56789...29