Bachelor Party Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we're getting really crazy."

"Oh, just go with it. It's the only time we ever get to be this wild."

Only time? I wasn't sure I believed that but if they thought this was a one time thing then I was going to have to see about that.

I pulled Karen down to he floor and put her on her back. Then I got her to spread her legs and guided Sarah's head to her friend's, or rather MY FRIEND's, muff.

I sat down next to them and got a good look at Sarah's tongue on Karen's pussy lips. As I did so, someone started sucking my dick. I knew it wasn't Molly since she was on the other side of Karen from me and watching in fascination at the lesbian action happening in front of her. I tried not to think about it. I motioned for Molly to put her pussy over Karen's mouth and amazingly, or I guess not surprisingly, she did so and Karen also took a crack at licking her friend's crack.

Wow. Why was my sister so good at giving head? I had to look down at her just to confirm to myself that it was real and sure enough my sister was really sucking my dick and doing better than any of the others. She looked up at me and grinned.

That was the course of things until the song changed and then the three girls all ganged up on Sarah. They put her on top of me and started their chant again.

"Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him."

To Sarah's credit she said no. She really did say no and insisted that it was going too far. The others just continued, "Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him."

"I'm getting married."

"Tim will never know." said Melissa. "I swear."

"Me, too. I swear." said Karen.

"Just fuck him and enjoy yourself." said Molly.

Then they chanted again, "Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him."

Sarah did a little half assed act of being bashful about it but as my cock pointed directly up into the air my future spouse lowered her pussy onto the filthy stripper penis and her friends, including my sister cheered as she cheated on me.

"There. Are you all happy now?" Sarah said as she rode my dick and waves of pleasure washed over her face.

The party could have ended there. I knew all I needed to know. But I wasn't going to let it end. My would have been wife was going to cheat so I was going to cheat. I pulled Molly to me and a cheer went into the air as Sarah got off and Molly got on.

This was the first pussy other than Sarah's that I'd been in since I'd met her. It was nice. I mean, what else can you say. Pussy feels nice when you're in and Molly's pussy felt nice. I think my cock really started to swell just knowing that I was fucking someone other than Sarah.

As I fucked Molly I directed Karen to start licking Sarah's pussy. Give and take, quid pro quo and all I guess. At this point there were no more boundaries.

My plan was that after I fucked Molly for a bit I was going to get behind Karen and fuck her as she licked Sarah. But my sister. She just kept jumping into it and I couldn't not give her what I gave the others. Damn you code of honor.

"My turn!"

Instead of letting her fuck me ... Oh, this was so wrong ... But I cant' say no. Fine, she can fuck me but I'm not looking at her. She has to turn the other way.

Ok, so my sister was doing, I think they call it reverse cowgirl. Anyway, she's turned away from me but her pussy made contact with my dick and ... Ok, I can stop it. It wouldn't be wrong to stop it. Domino would understand. No one could expect me to actually ...

Wow. My sister's pussy felt really good. I looked down at her pussy lips going up and down the shaft of my cock. In a way, it was beautiful. What was wrong with me? I was going to need therapy after all this.

I fucked my sister for a bit, longer than I wanted and yet also ... shorter than I wanted. This makes not sense. Anyway, I moved behind Karen, who now was licking Molly instead of Sarah. Where was Sarah? She better not be sucking Domino. I'll punch that mother fucker out if he takes his cock out.

I looked around the room almost frantic. Domino was behind the DJ table and Sarah was in a chair nowhere near him. Good. I could sort of handle her cheating on me if I'm the one she's actually cheating with but ... Anyway. It wasn't happening so I was ok. Now that I thought about it, if I send my sister to go fuck Domino then she won't be over here fucking me.

And so as Molly got up and my sister got down in front of Karen so she could get her turn at being licked I tapped Molly, not my sister, and pointed to Domino and she got the hint.

I was now feeling possessive of my sister. What? Weird. Now there were even fewer mouths and pussies to ... never mind. If my sister wanted to fuck then I was going to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, now it really is a party." said Domino into the mic as he took Molly from behind.

I got the three who were left with me to all bend over, ass to ass, in a line. I was to the point now where I didn't even care anymore who I was fucking. What other shocking thing could I possibly do? Karen and Sarah were kissing as I fucked Sarah. Cool. Nice memories for the grandkids.

I pulled out of Sarah and moved behind Karen and fucked her some more. And to think, I could have had parties like this for the last two years. I could have fucked hundreds of women. Well, maybe not hundreds but dozens, sure. Just imagine all the money I'd still have in the bank if I didn't have to pay for this stupid wedding that I was pretty sure was not going to happen now.

Oh well, at least I'm getting some pussy now. And look, it's my sister's turn.

I don't know what possessed me but I flipped her over onto her back and I went in. I looked down at my sister. Through the mask I looked at her in her eyes. Then I felt the tension in my balls. I felt the high pitch of an orgasm coming and that's just what I did. The last wall came down and I filled my sister with cum.

"Yes. He came. He came in me. He went all the way. Yes. I'm cumming too. I'm cumming too. I'm ... OHH"

A cheer went up from everyone.

I'd worked nights when after the guy came he was finished for the night. He usually couldn't get hard again. But that wasn't me. I had no need to get hard again. I never lost my hard on. I pulled out my cum soaked cock from my sister. Sarah thought I wanted her to lick it clean but that wasn't my plan. She got an excited look in her face and then I pushed her down and spread her legs. I started fucking her. I knew her body well. I knew exactly where to fuck her and at what angle. Before she could even realize what I was doing I had her over the edge and sending the shock wave of an orgasm through her body.

So then it was Karen's turn. Her bottom lip quivered as she realized what was ahead of her. I didn't know how to make her cum as fast as Sarah but my self confidence was at an all time high and in just a bit I found her spot and was delivering what I promised.

As my three ladies were all finished and tired I looked over at Domino who was doing the usual stripper thing of cumming on Molly's face. I wondered for just a second if she had her orgasm but then I realized I didn't care. I fucked my sister a bit more to really get myself up and then I moved to Karen and started to cum in her.

This was nice. Who knew fucking your sister could be such a turn on. I started fucking my sister again and before I knew it I was ready to cum again. I moved to Sarah and filled her. A stripper came in her pussy just days before she was going to get married to me. Wonderful. Sure, I was nearly dry heaving by this point but it's the principle of the thing.

I was going to leave it there. I really was. But then I saw Molly going to get her clothes on and something in me felt it wasn't a complete night. Even as she had some of Domino's cum on her face, I bent her over and started to fuck her. I looked at Sarah but realized that wasn't doing it for me. I looked at my sister and remembered how I came in her. Yeah. That's what I needed. I started to cum again as I did, Molly blushed and hit her orgasm as well.

"This man is a true sex machine. All you ladies, give it up for the Dahli." That was my cue to get my ass back to the side room "And everyone, let's all give a round of applause for the brave bride to be who just needed one last fling before she took that ring. Give it up for Amanda."

Fake name. Of course it was a fake name. Oh well.

I got the pieces of my costume and got out of there. In the back I was getting my clothes on and getting everything packed up. It was funny how calm I was. I was just given proof that Sarah either had cheated on me or would cheat on me depending on how you looked at it. Besides that I had fucked my sister. I had cum in my sister. As I put on my pants I noticed that my dick had not fallen off. The world was still going. It was ok. There was nothing to panic about.

Domino and I waited until the ladies had left for us to clear out as well. I smiled and winked at the slightly older lady who was part of the cleaning crew that went into the ballroom. She blushed.

I was sort of distant on the drive back to the office. Domino was going on and on about how great that party had been. He kept hitting me on the shoulder while congratulating me for popping my cherry. Back at the office he gave me my pay which was really just my own money coming back to me so it was bitter sweet.

As I was leaving one of the girls who worked for Domino came over to me and said she was sad I'd be leaving. Then she hinted that it was a bit of a shame that she never got to work with me on stage. It was at that. She was fine.

And then a thought struck me. I probably wasn't going to get married now. What was stopping me from fucking her now. But I was tired. Not today. But when? My mind started thinking of ways to get out of my relationship with Sarah. But hey, she'd fucked some stripper behind my back. Why couldn't I do that same?

I asked for her number and I got it. Yeah. Now if I could just get my sister back on my dick.

12