Back in the Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's shaky breathing turned to moans, and by the way her body moved I knew she was getting close. I was so torn—sure I needed to rush in there, but knowing I should run away. I stayed frozen in the doorway. I wasn't moving, so I don't know what drew her attention, but Mom's eyes flickered open and she looked my way.

I started to withdraw, but I couldn't stop watching. Shock mixed with the lust on Mom's face. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a moan came out. I expected her to shout, to stop and cover her body, but none of that happened. I stood my ground, and my mother laid on her bed and finished masturbating. It only took a few seconds. Mom cried out softly, and her entire body heaved, her head pushing back into the pillow. Her bottom lip trembled, and she was suddenly still. Watching my mother climax was a beautiful sight. That first time was burned into my mind forever.

Her orgasm complete, Mom finally reacted. She turned her body away from me, dropping the still-buzzing vibrator to the floor, and reached for her nightgown where it hung on the bedpost. I fled. I couldn't hide from her, but I still got out of there, running up to my room and closing the door. I threw myself on the bed, suddenly realizing I was so hard that my balls ached. I was in a panic. What was I going to do? What could I possibly say to my mother? I had no good excuse. She didn't want to hear the truth, I was sure of that. Mom, I've wanted to fuck you for years, ever since I found your porn. Sorry for spying on you, but you're so damn hot. Yeah, that would go over well. Mom surely thought I was some kind of pervert, spying on her like that. What kind of son has those feelings for their mother? I thought of the incest porn she had. Maybe she would understand? No, how could she?

I don't know how much time passed. I was so panicked that it felt like hours to me, but it was probably only minutes. Mom knew she had to say something, and maybe she took some time to figure out what to say, but she came upstairs and there was a light knock on my door. I couldn't believe she'd stopped to knock after I'd just invaded her privacy like that. I didn't answer, and she knocked again.

"Jacob?"

When I still didn't answer, she repeated my name and opened the door. She looked in at me laying on my bed. We stared at each other for a moment, and mom came into the room. She wore one of those soft cotton, loose, shorty nightgowns. Her legs looked amazing, and even those the nightgown was loose, I could still make out the shape of her tits beneath it. Mom got close, and I saw the outlines of her nipples too. I was trying to get my erection to go down. That was the last thing I needed.

"Jacob, we have to talk. You know that."

"I don't know what to say, Mom."

"I don't know either, but we can't let this fester. What you saw..."

She sat on the edge of my bed, turned toward me. She pulled at the hem of the nightgown, and it just about covered her lap. God, those legs. Her hip touched my thigh. There wasn't a lot of room on my narrow, single bed.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Mom. It's on me."

"I should have closed the door. I didn't think you were home, so I guess I was careless."

"You shouldn't have to worry about being spied on. I know better. You raised me better. I don't know... I just couldn't help myself."

"I'm not excusing it, but I guess I get it. You're 18, and 18-year-old boys are always horny. You caught me doing something like that, and like you said, you couldn't help yourself."

"I didn't just catch you, Mom." I don't know why I was being so honest. "I was spying. I was looking to catch you."

Mom looked confused, then angry. Her hazel eyes blazed. "You were spying on me? Is this the first time?"

"It's only the second time I caught you doing that, but I've tried a few times."

"Why would you do that, Jacob? I'm your mother. What possessed you?"

Mom turned toward me more, tucking one leg under the other. I willed myself to keep my eyes up, and not look for the flash of snatch.

The floodgates opened then. The pressure of all those years carrying a secret torch for my mother finally broke me. I confessed. "You're sexy, Mom. I've thought so for a long time."

"Jacob! I'm your mother! Don't look at me like that!"

"I can't help it, and you can't tell me how to look at you, Mom. It's partially on you, anyway."

"What? How can you say that?" Mom was getting flushed.

"Come on, Mom. I'm coming clean, so you should too."

She just stared at me.

"Your stuff. The stuff in your closet. I know you know I was into it, but you never said anything."

Mom went silent and looked away. It was so tense there in my bedroom. Finally, she looked up and said, "I didn't want to embarrass you. I just took it back and figured everything was okay. I didn't like it, but I know it's normal for teenage boys to look at that stuff."

I smirked. I couldn't help it. "I don't know if it's normal for teenage boys to get their porn from their mother."

"Why do you think it was mine?"

"Dad didn't take it. You still use it."

"Jacob! You little sneak! If you were younger..."

"You'd punish me? I deserve it, I guess. Would you spank me?"

"Honey, stop. This is serious."

"I know, Mom. It's been serious for me for a long time."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not just that you have porn. It's the kind of porn you have. It sends my mind in certain directions."

I didn't think it was possible, but Mom turned an even deeper crimson. She was almost glowing. "Jacob, it's just fiction...fantasy. You shouldn't read anything into it."

"My mother has a stash of mother-son porn, and I shouldn't read anything into it?"

"I've...we, your dad and me...we've had that stuff for ages. Way before you or your brother were born. It has nothing to do with you."

"But why that? There's all kinds of porn. Most of what you have is..."

"I know what it is, Jacob." Mom was flustered. "Anyway, this isn't about that. You've been sneaking into my stuff for years. That's creepy, Jacob."

"I know. I'm sorry, Mom, but after my first taste I couldn't help myself. I saw that stuff, and your toy, and your lingerie, and I was hooked."

"Honey..."

"It's true, Mom. It changed the way I look at you. I don't know if there was something weird inside me already, or if seeing that stuff when I was young pushed me there, but it cemented it in me. You're the sexiest woman in the world to me. You always have been, and you always will be."

"Jacob, you can't..."

"And then you walk around in little nightgowns like that, or I catch you coming out of the shower. I've wanted to fuck you for years, Mom."

"Honey, don't... You don't know what you're saying. You're confused, like you said. It's because of what you saw."

Mom instinctively put a hand on me. It landed on my thigh. I jumped, and she tried to take it back, but I put my hand over hers, and made her keep it there.

"Maybe it was the dirty books, and your videos. Maybe they did pervert me, I'll never know. But I do know how I feel now. I love you, Mom, but it's more than that. I want you. I've wanted to fuck you for years, and deep down, I think you knew."

"No, Jacob, that's not true. This is all in your head."

Mom was upset, but she didn't pull away. She was frozen, like I'd been outside her bedroom. I took her hand, moved it from my thigh to my crotch. She felt how hard I was though my gym shorts. She gasped. It's not like I have a horsecock, but I'm a little bit bigger than average, and it was probably the shock of feeling her son's hard cock. Her hand laid there limply.

"You have to stop. We can't do this, honey."

"Do what, Mom?"

"Whatever you're thinking."

I don't know why, but a pattern clicked together in my head. I was probably imagining it all, but it suddenly made sense to my hormone fevered brain.

"You knew about the porn, Mom, but you never said anything. You must have noticed when I went through your underwear drawer. You're too neat not to. You had to see how I looked at you, and you've never been careful about walking around the house half-naked."

"Jacob, no..."

Suddenly, Mom's fingers tightened around my shaft. I groaned, but I sat up and went on.

"I think you wanted something to happen."

"No..."

"Maybe you didn't realize it, but you were tempting me, Mom. I don't believe it was an accident."

"Jacob, this is wrong. You know it's wrong."

"I don't care, and I don't think you do either."

I lost control. I grabbed my mother and kissed her. She stiffened and didn't return the kiss, but her grip tightened on my cock. Mom started stroking it through my shorts. I felt her trembling. She didn't push me away, and I persisted. It didn't take long for my mother to melt. It was a tiny sign at first, but she began kissing me back. The heat grew between us, and she started kissing more passionately than I was. I held her head and ran my fingers through her short, copper-colored hair.

Mom pulled my cock from my shorts and kept stroking it. I was throbbing. I'd never been so hard. If I hadn't spent hours fucking Jen earlier, I would have come in her hand in 2 seconds. Kissing Mom was incredible—unlike anything I'd ever felt. My chest was tight. I was lightheaded, but I didn't feel weak. I was surging with strength, and I was single-minded. I had to fuck my mother.

It wasn't my best move with a woman. I was usually all about foreplay. I loved playing and teasing, but I couldn't wait. I had to have her. Maybe I was afraid she'd run off, and I couldn't let that happen. I grabbed my mother and spun her down on the bed.

"Jacob...wait..."

"No," I insisted. "I've waited too long. This has to happen."

"Jacob...honey...we can't..."

I wasn't listening. I kicked my shorts off. I didn't bother shedding my t-shirt. Mom's little nightgown wasn't in my way, so I didn't bother with it. It was already around her waist when I put Mom on her back, so I pushed between her legs. Mom tried to close her thighs, but I was stronger. I hiked her long legs over my arms, pinning them back. My cock bobbed against her cunt. Mom kept her bush trimmed down to a nice downy coating over her mound. I slotted against her so easily, like we were made for each other, and thrust. My mother was so hot and slick that I buried my cock with one solid stroke. Mom cried out and clenched.

"Oh, fuck..." I murmured.

Mom's nails—she always had nice, manicured nails—dug into my arms, but she wasn't exactly trying to stop me. She lay under me whimpering while my cock pulsed inside her. Mom might have been wet from playing with herself downstairs, but I think it was because she'd been playing with my cock. I think my mother was ready for it, but she just couldn't admit it. She didn't need to. I was taking her. Mom's pussy felt so amazing I wanted to stay there forever, but I needed to fuck her. I had a burning desire to make my mother come. I wanted to make her mine.

I pumped her slowly at first, powering into her with each thrust. Mom cried out when I sheathed it in her. Her cunt gripped me tightly, like she was trying to trap me inside her. Mom closed her eyes. I wanted to make her look at me, but I didn't know how. Her mouth hung open, and her cries were constant. I loved the way her body shook when I buried it in her, and I leaned in, pinning her legs back against her tits.

"Fuck, Mom. Goddam..." I moaned. My girlfriend really liked dirty talk, so I just assumed all women did. Mom didn't respond with dirty talk of her own, but I didn't care. I'd learn what she liked over time. Yes, I already had plans.

I didn't have the control to take Mom slowly and steadily for long. I was crazed for her, and full of youthful energy. I started pounding away. Mom's whimpers turned to tight moans. Her breathing was shivery, like she was so possessed that she had to force the breaths out. I saw her tits jiggling under the nightgown and wished I'd stripped it off her. She let go of my arms and grabbed the sides of the narrow single bed. Mom worked her hips back against me. She couldn't deny it any longer. Mom wanted this as much as I did.

I dropped her legs when I repositioned, getting right on top of Mom. Her legs locked around me, pulling me into her. My mother was strong. I was trapped there, but there was nowhere else I wanted to be. The bed creaked in protest beneath us, and the wet sounds of her pussy sucking me in competed with Mom's growing moans. I leaned down to kiss her, and Mom thrust her tongue into my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my back. Mom's hips worked hard, fucking back as hard as I took her.

"Fuck, Mom...fuck, Mom...ohhh...fuck..."

"Uhn...uhn...yesss...honey...mmmm..."

Her moans reached a high-pitched squeal and my mother tensed, her cunt milking my cock. I knew she was coming. I kept working inside her, very close myself. I was proud I held out, and silently thanked my girlfriend—the girlfriend was I was not cheating on—with my mother.

Mom slowly calmed down, but then she ramped right back up again as another orgasm hit her. Her eyes flew open and went wide and wild as she stared at me. She looked helpless, desperate, and then she was coming again. Seeing that look on my mother's face got me. I roared and buried my shaft in my mother, pumping my young seed deep inside her. I didn't even think about pulling out. My girlfriend was on the pill, but I had no idea if Mom was. I didn't care. She didn't seem to care either. Her pussy rippled around me, like she was drawing my seed out of me.

I kissed my mother wildly, filled with love and lust. "I love you, Mom. I love you so much," I gushed.

"I love you too, honey. You have to know I love you."

We kissed more and stayed locked together. My cock stayed inside her, even though I was mostly soft. I would like to say I was ready to fuck my mother all night, but even an 18-year-old has their limits. Only my mother could have gotten me hard that last time. I finally rolled off Mom, keeping her pinned between me and wall. I didn't want her going anywhere, but she wasn't trying to escape. She pulled my arms around her, that sweet heart-shaped ass nuzzling against my spent cock. I held Mom's tits, not because I was trying to start something, but because I just wanted to touch them I must have been overwhelmed, because as wired as I was, I fell asleep that way.

***

My mother wasn't there when I woke up. I must have really been dead to the world for her to squeeze past me on that bed without waking me. It was late on a Sunday morning, and I stretched as I considered what happened. What I'd done. What we'd done. Mom may have started out resisting, but she was a willing participant by the time I was inside her. Mom gave as good as she got, and I was sure she'd come at least twice.

I was disappointed to find she wasn't home, but not surprised. Mom went to the gym on Sunday mornings. She'd started when my father left. She'd been right around 40, and the prospect of facing the dating scene once again sent her to the gym to maintain the kick-ass figure she'd always had. My mother wasn't a gym-honed hard body, but it kept her belly mostly flat and kept her ass in shape. She was usually home by then. We often went out for brunch after she went to the gym, but I understood that wasn't going to happen today.

I understood why Mom would want to put off our eventual reckoning. While I was pleased with myself, she must be reeling. I'm sure she was wracked with guilt, thinking she'd done something horrible by fucking her son. I thought it was the best thing ever. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. My mother probably thought she'd made some horrible mistake and she had to get me to understand how it could never happen again. All I could think about was getting my mother back into bed and really taking my time. I was sure I could rock her world like she'd never known.

The afternoon came and went, and still no Mom. Jen called, and wanted to come over. Any other time, I would have taken advantage of having the house to myself, but I had other plans. I didn't stay on the phone with Jen long. I was too distracted. If I was with my mother now, I didn't know what kind of future I had with Jen.

My mother finally came home around dinner time, and called out my name. I stayed quiet, letting her think she was home alone. I heard the shower go on upstairs, and while I was tempted to join her, I stayed upstairs. I wanted to give her the chance to relax before we talked. I gave her a half hour after the shower, silently staying in my room, before I went downstairs. I found her in the kitchen, her back to the doorway. When I spoke, she jumped sky high, nearly knocking over a glass of milk on the counter.

"Mom."

"Jesus, Jacob. I thought I was here alone."

"Sorry, I was upstairs with my headphones on," I lied.

Mom turned away from the counter. She looked more beautiful than ever, and I felt like she was done up for me. Mom wore a little bit of eye makeup, and light lipstick. A knit Henley stretched over her tits, with a couple buttons left open at the neck. Jeans completed her outfit. I was just in a t-shirt and shorts.

"I was planning on going out for a bite to eat," she said.

"Don't you think we should talk?"

"Yes, last night. Listen, honey..."

"If you're about to tell me what a mistake it was, don't bother. You're not going to convince me."

"Jacob, you know it's not right. It's not natural. Mothers and sons don't do that."

"It felt natural to me. It felt perfect."

"Well, it didn't to me. It was wrong. I can't even think about it."

I came closer, Mom backed against the counter. I'm just over 6 feet, so I had a few inches on her. We stood inches apart. "I know it felt good for you. I know you liked it."

"It's not about that. A lot of things feel good, that doesn't mean we should do them." My mother looked up at me, eyes unsure. She looked scared, but I wasn't sure why.

"There's no reason we shouldn't."

"There's one big, very good reason we shouldn't, Jacob."

"Only if you're hung up on that, and I don't think you really are."

"You don't know what I think. Those things you said last night, they weren't true."

"You have a bunch of incest books, it doesn't turn you on?"

"Honey, I don't really know how to explain it so you'll understand. Maybe you will when you're older. Sometimes you find something, and it just does something for you. It's like a dark fantasy. It's...interesting...to think about. But that doesn't mean you want to do it."

"So, you have all those son-fucking books, but you've never thought about doing it?"

"I do not think about you or your brother that way."

"I don't believe you."

"That doesn't matter."

"I think it does. What if I called Harry right now and got him to come over? What if I told him what we did?"

"Honey, you can't!"

"Maybe he's noticed how sexy our mother is, too. We don't have a lot in common, but he had to notice, just like I did."

"Jacob..."

"Maybe he'll want some, too. Maybe Harry and I can double-team you, or pass you back and forth."

A shadow passed over Mom's face, like a dark thought gripped her for a moment. "Don't talk like that, honey. You can't ever tell anyone what we did."

"Because you're ashamed?"

"Yes!"

"You're ashamed because you liked it? Because you want it again?" I grabbed both her arms.

"Yes! Goddam it, yes!"

Mom looked away from me, unshed tears in her eyes. "I liked it. Are you happy to hear that?"

"Yes. Of course I am, Mom!"

"But it doesn't matter. It's not about whether I liked it or not."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your mother, Jacob. I can't have sex with you."

"Even if you want it?"

My mother just looked away, unwilling to answer. I kissed her. Mom tried to twist away, but when it didn't work she kissed me back. I released her arms and they went around me. I held her, pinning her against the counter. She had to feel my hard on grinding into her. Mom flicked her tongue back at mine and ran her fingers through my short brown hair. I pulled at her shirt where it was tucked into her jeans. Mom stopped me.