Back in the U.S.S.R. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you I will never let anyone lay a finger on you..." He tells her softly, his voice strained and distant, before sliding down the wall to sit, a streak of blood following his sliding body along the wall.

"Alexander, please come with me..." She pleads with him, holding him tightly to her body in a longing embrace. She had lost Christoffel, she couldn't bear to lose another person close to her heart in the same night.

Slowly his hand rises, handing her the pistol with his shaking hands. "Take my wallet, there should be plenty of bribe money there. Run as fast as you can from here. If they find you, they'll kill you, and not even I will be able to save you..."

The sound of gunfire getting closer to her from the halls makes her jump as she stares into Alexander's face, committing his face to memory. She leans in quickly to his face, kissing him passionately and deeply as fresh tears run down her face.

"Get the fuck out of here!" He tells her before Alli finally cannot wait any longer. Hurriedly she grasps the gun and wallet in her hand before wrapping the large wool blanket around her naked body and running as fast as she can through the door and into the cool night air.

12