Back Seat Show-off Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin goes back to the car park, but with a minder.
7.5k words
4.68
53k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Erin sat in the coffee shop staring at the cappuccino standing before her and feeling thoroughly pissed off. Jason, her boyfriend, had supposedly gone to stay with his sister for a few days, but now she had received a 'Dear Jane' informing her that he was dumping her and moving in permanently with the girl he was actually visiting. What an arsehole!

But, she admitted wryly to herself, she couldn't throw too many stones. While he was bunking up with his new girlfriend she had also cheated on him in a big way by driving to a nearby car park and displaying herself to anyone who cared to look, and then letting several strange men fuck the daylights out of her. It had been the biggest buzz of her young life and she wriggled a little in embarrassed remembrance, realising with a jolt that there was now nothing to stop her doing exactly the same again anytime she wanted.

Not that she expected that she would. She had thought only afterwards of the risks she had taken. Not the risks of disease or pregnancy - nineteen year old girls don't often consider such things and anyway she was on the pill, but the risk of physical violence, or even abduction. She wanted to, God how she wanted to, but she didn't dare risk it again.

"May I join you?"

The voice dragged her back into the real world. She looked up to see a man standing with his hand resting hopefully on the back of the chair opposite.

"Yes, of course."

A quick glance around showed her that the coffee shop had filled up since she had come in and her table was one of only a couple with vacant seats. She smiled at him, taking the opportunity to look him up and down. He was quite a bit older than her, maybe late forties or early fifties, shaven headed and wearing the ordinary working clothes of sweat shirt, jeans and workboots. He was returning the appraisal, and disconcertingly openly, smiling at her as his gaze ran over her face and figure.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asked after a brief pause.

"Should I?" She asked, wary of an obvious pick-up line.

"I think you should." He paused and a knowing grin spread across his face. "After all, I was fucking you only a few nights ago."

She stared at him open mouthed while her face did the traffic lights of shock and shame, settling on the bright red of pure embarrassment.

"Oh, my God! The car-park!"

He must have been one of the strangers she had invited to take her. She hadn't considered the possibility of being recognised afterwards.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to spread it around."

"Thank you." She whispered, not knowing what else to say.

She lowered her eyes, unable to look him in the face knowing that he had seen so much of her and that she had been the receptacle for his spunk. Bizarrely, her pussy was responding to the idea and she wriggled a little in her seat.

"Did you enjoy it?"

There was no point in denying it, her responses at the time would only have made a liar of her. She glanced furtively around to make sure nobody was listening before answering.

"All of it." She nodded defiantly.

"Are you going there again?"

She smiled inwardly. He was obviously looking for a second chance to fuck her, and if truth be told she wouldn't actually mind. She fancied older, rougher, men. But she'd already dismissed the idea of another session as too dicey.

"No." She shook her head.

"Shame." His disappointment was almost tangible. "Why not, if you enjoyed it?"

"Too much of a risk." She told him.

He nodded sagely and they both lapsed into silence.

"Thank you for that other time, though." He said after a minute or two.

"My pleasure."

She giggled when she realised how appropriate the time worn response truly was.

There was another pause during which he looked as though he had something to say, but didn't know how, and she thought about how much she had enjoyed allowing herself to be used by any man who wanted, including her coffee companion. Which one was he, she asked herself, trying hard to place him among the group of men milling around her car that Saturday night.

"Would you do it again if it was safe?" He asked suddenly.

The memory of last time was making her pussy wet, so again a denial would be an outright lie.

"Yes." She answered simply, looking him directly in the eye and almost daring him to find it wrong of her.

"What about if there was someone there just to take care of you?"

He seemed to be thinking as he was speaking, vocalising thoughts as they came into his mind. The question sparked her interest.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, what if I was there to make sure you were all right?"

"Perhaps. But what would you get out of it?"

She was surprised with herself for actually considering the possibility.

"Two things." He told her, looking at her with unconcealed sexual longing. "First, I get the thrill of watching you get shagged, but secondly I'd also want a session with you, on my own and in private."

She thought about his offer for several long minutes, weighing up her urges against her risks. She was very conscious of her nipples hardening and her pussy lubricating as she thought it over and became more and more turned on by the idea. In the end there was no getting away from it, she wanted to be on display and used once more, and she also fancied this man sitting opposite her. He was her type of man, a man's man, older and coarser than her ex-boyfriend and more likely to be adventurous and demanding in bed.

"All right then. Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes." She looked away briefly as she made her decision and then back at him. "And you can have me today, right now, if you want."

He looked at her hard, as if checking that she meant it. She did.

"Okay. My place or yours?"

"I don't have a place, I live with my parents."

"Mine then."

They stood up together and left their half finished drinks on the table. As they left the coffee house he placed a possessive hand on her shoulder and she felt strangely reassured by it. Up to that moment she had been wondering if he was to be trusted or if she might be jumping from frying pan to fire, but that simple touch took away her fears.

It never occurred to Erin to use her car, she simply followed him to his, knowing that she would return and collect her own car later. He cleared the front seat of a newspaper and assorted sweet wrappers and she climbed in beside him.

"It's not far." He told her, pulling out into the traffic. "By the way, my name's ..."

"No! Don't tell me, I don't want to know." She interrupted him. Somehow anonymity was important to the adventure.

"Okay, then I won't ask yours." He frowned a little as he spoke, but it was more from puzzlement than annoyance.

Traffic was light and driving needed little concentration, even so they drove along in silence, neither really knowing what to say. But then, after a mile or so the man put his hand on Erin's leg. Not tentatively or timidly, but unhesitatingly, as if it was within his rights to do so, which as far as Erin was concerned it was. His hand rested for a moment on the skirt of her summer dress, before he ran it down to the knee and then up, pushing the dress out of the way and caressing her bare thigh. She shivered from the sensation, leaning her leg out towards him a little as proof of her consent.

He fondled her leg continuously, removing his hand only when it was needed for the driving controls and then returning it to the soft firmness of her thigh. Neither of them spoke, she opened her legs to let him go wherever he wanted and he stroked her thigh from knee to tantalisingly close to her crotch, leaving her wanting and waiting, until eventually they turned into the drive of a modest semi detached.

"Here we are." He told her, jumping out and walking towards the door, leaving Erin to follow.

The door opened and he stood to one side, ushering her through. In front of her was a hall with a flight of stairs leading upwards.

"Coffee before or after?"

"After."

"Top of the stairs then, first door on the right."

He had made no effort to make her feel at home, he had just pointed to where he wanted her, and she felt perversely encouraged by his direct manner. If he said something was to be so, then it was so.

It was a typically masculine bedroom, devoid of frills and slightly untidy with a couple of cast off shirts on the floor waiting for their journey to the laundry basket. But it was clean enough and reassuringly normal, Erin thought as she looked around.

She heard feet on the stairs and the man entered the bedroom, the look on his face reflecting his anticipation.

"Ready?" He asked her.

She nodded a silent yes and stood waiting for some indication of what he wanted. He walked over, put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face away from him.

The zip on the back of her dress came down with a single extended buzz and she felt that first kick of excitement as it was pushed from her shoulders to pool around her feet. Hard, calloused fingers fumbled for a moment with her bra strap, and then she was stripped to the waist, only her little cotton briefs away from total nakedness. His hands cupped her breasts from behind and she leaned back against him, surrendering herself to him as he rolled her nipples briefly between his fingers.

His hands went back to her shoulders and he stood her away from him again, making her stand literally on her own two feet as he ran his palms lightly down her arms until they could move over to her hips. He held her momentarily, his fingers gripping the slight projection of her hip bones. She had the impression that he was holding her away from himself to look her up and down, assessing what he saw.

Then his fingers were insinuating themselves into the waistband of her panties and pushing them down. She stepped from them, totally nude, her heart thumping and her breath becoming staccato with expectation. He pushed her lightly in the direction of the bed, more guidance than propulsion.

"Go and lie down. And let me see you."

She knew what he wanted. She laid herself down with her feet towards him and then slowly and deliberately opened her legs, revealing her already puffy wet pussy to his view. Excitement pulsed through her as she exhibited herself, the defiance of society's rules making her high with arousal.

"More."

She hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled back her legs, showing him every little bit of her, wishing for some reason that there had been a mirror in front of her so that she could see what he could see.

"Touch yourself."

His instructions were terse and to the point, just the way she wanted them. Still holding her legs back, her knees almost against her shoulders, she ran her hands down the back of her thighs and onto her bottom until she could feel the outside of her pussy lips touching the tips of her fingers. Her heart was pounding and the very beginnings of a climax were already lurking inside her pelvis.

She tried to reach into herself from both sides, but young and lithe though she was, she couldn't quite make any meaningful penetration of her slit from that angle and so she just pulled her lips apart to make sure that her observer got the very best view of her wide open pussy. She gazed up at him, taking delight in the fact that she was naked and vulnerable before him while he was still dressed in work clothes, only the bulge in the front of his jeans an acknowledgment of her existence.

"Play with it. I want to see you cum."

That, she thought, was not going to be difficult. Taking her right hand around to the front she twisted slightly, allowing the first two fingers of her remaining left hand to reach into her pussy, pushing them up inside her vagina. She gazed up at him and then reached between her legs with her free hand and began massaging her clit, both hands now busy at her sex, working her towards that first orgasm. He stared back at her, his own arousal and need clear on his face even though he was yet to make any sexual move.

She could clearly hear the little wet sounds of her fingers thrusting in and out of her tunnel, their unambiguous portrayal of her enjoyment only adding to her pleasure. She rubbed her clit, massaging the little button, making it stand out from under its hood, wanting the man to know how hot she was, how much fun she was getting from her own actions, and how soon she would do as he wanted and cum before his eyes. He just stood in front of her and stared, his eyes flitting from her pussy to her face.

Her orgasm came suddenly, almost catching her by surprise, exploding through her in one elongated wave of superheated pleasure that rolled on and on in peaks and troughs, making her shake and jerk puppet like, and bringing long moaning cries of beautiful anguish from her lips. She looked straight into his eyes as she came, watching him staring at her, taking even more pleasure in the naked animal lust that she saw there, lust that she herself had planted. She revelled in the power of her young female body over an older, stronger man.

Afterwards she lay helpless, panting and trembling, her legs flopping back onto the bed, spent and lifeless. One hand lay beside her and the other draped over her pussy until she took it away, still wanting him to see her engorged clit and the sopping wetness of her vagina. She ran her palm over her belly and breasts, feeling a sheen of orgasmic sweat on her heaving chest.

Suddenly she felt his weight on the edge of the bed as he unlaced his boots. He was undressing, getting ready to give her the fucking that he had implicitly promised her. She thrilled at the notion, her mind ready, even if her body was still recovering from her self induced climax.

He proved to be very hirsute, his body hair ginger, belying his brown eyebrows, with just the beginnings of a belly and padded hips, and one nipple ring. His uncut cock was long, thick, and upwardly curved, just what Erin needed at that moment. She held out her arms to welcome him into her embrace, her legs kept wide for his use.

He manoeuvred himself into position, lying down on top of her, his cock entering her gaping pussy without any need for guidance. She sighed as it slid deep into her, welcoming his invasion. He grunted in satisfaction, one hand reaching for her breast to maul and knead it and his mouth clamping over hers for his tongue to force a way between her lips.

His fucking was short, sharp and hard, almost brutal, seemingly without any regard for her pleasure or satisfaction. Even so, she came again, crying out as his cock stabbed into her with his own climax flooding her pussy with cum. It seemed strange, fucking him for what seemed to her to be the first time, and yet knowing at the same time that he had filled her with his spunk once before.

She hoped it would not be the last time, because although she liked to be made love to romantically at times, his actions were confirming a need within her to sometimes be simply fucked, taken and used, an object of gratification. He had awakened in her the submissive side that she had not understood. Now she looked forward even more to the night when, under his guidance and protection, she would make herself available a second time for use by strangers.

There was not long to wait; for only a few evenings later she was climbing excitedly into his work van, complete with it's plumber's logo and rooftop pipe rack, en route for that same car park where she had performed before. He had cleared the interior of his tools and supplies and installed an air bed to make it more comfortable, but it was still a rough and battered work area smelling of oil and dirt, and so carried, she thought, just the right ambience for a slut.

Once again she sat next to him on the long front seat, and once again he slid his hand up and down her leg as they drove along, the feel of his work-worn palm on her thigh turning her on before they had even got there. He pulled up just short of the car park entrance.

"You sure about this?" He asked her.

"I'm sure."

She nodded agreement even though her mouth was dry and her heart was racing from an overload of adrenalin. She wasn't very sure, but she was sure enough. He turned in through the entrance and found a spot in the heart of the short row of cars that were already in place.

"Okay?" He asked, checking for the final time that this was truly what she wanted.

"Okay." She confirmed, a little breathlessly and with a crooked smile on her lips.

"Are you ready now?"

"Christ - am I ever."

He ran his hand along her thigh, this time all the way to the top, his finger insinuating its way under her panties and finding her warm wet slit.

"I wanted to be the first man to touch you tonight." He explained, pushing his finger into her and making her take a sharp breath at his forceful penetration.

He fingered her briefly as if to be sure of her arousal.

"Right, climb into the back and strip off. Then when you're ready I'll open the doors and switch the light on. And don't worry; I'll make sure you're all right. Like I said, if I hear you say 'no' to anyone, I'll make sure it stays 'no'."

Erin nodded, reassured for her safety but still frightened inside for what she was about to do. Safety mesh prevented her from scrambling over into the back of the van, so she slipped quietly out of the passenger door and back in through the side cargo door, adrenalin pumping in her ears. For a moment she sat there in the dark composing herself, making sure that she had the courage as well as the urge to carry on, and then quickly and quietly she slipped out of her clothes and lay down, the cover of the air bed cold on her skin. Again she lay still for a moment, then slowly her legs fell apart and, licking her lips in anticipation, she reached between them to find her clit.

Her pussy was already wide and wet, and her clit hard and proud, sticking out from under its hood waiting for her attentions. With two fingers she stroked up and down her slit, feeling how slippery she was and letting her fingertips flick at her clit when they reached the top of each stroke. Meanwhile her other hand had found its way to her breast, kneading her flesh and tugging at her nipple, increasing her arousal all the time.

"Can you make sure there's someone ready and watching when the doors go open?" She called through the wire.

"Okay." His voice sounded puzzled. "You want an audience in place for when I put you on show, is that it?"

His saying it out loud sent a shiver through her being. Part of the reason was that she would feel stupid getting up the nerve to show herself off only to find nobody watching, but she also wanted it to be theatrical, with her spectators in their seats and she already on stage when the curtains went back. She shuffled her bottom closer to the door, pulling her feet wide and back to give any potential audience the best view she could. "Yes, please." A shiver of delight ran through her and her fingertips danced over her pussy. "But please only open the doors when I'm ready, if that's okay?"

"Just say the word."

She heard the driver's door open and felt the vehicle rock slightly as he climbed out, leaving her thinking how thrilling it was to be naked and alone in a strange van in a strange car park, two flimsy metal doors the only things separating her from anyone who wanted to do all kinds of things to her. The thoughts sent more little shivers through her, and she pushed her fingers deep into her pussy, pretending to herself that it was someone else, a complete stranger, doing it.

She wondered to herself who would have her tonight, whose cock would fill her with spunk? Not that the identity mattered - what she wanted was to have at least a couple of anonymous cocks invading her tonight. She didn't want to know who owned the cocks, so long as they could use them.

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers