Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had his hands full of books and leftovers, so Angela moved in front to open the door forcing him to step back a bit. As he stood there waiting for her to move out of his way, She spun to face him, grabbed the sides of his face, pulled, and kissed him full on the lips. Closed mouth, it was a not really a passionate kiss but it was way too long for a platonic one, and it was certainly the most intense kiss Alex had ever experienced.

"Wha...Wha...What was that for?" Alex stammered.

"The last of my apology for hurting your feelings," Angela whispered. "I am truly sorry that I did."

When Alex was gone, Angela locked the door and sighed. Anxiety and stress had been her constant companions for far too long. She thought back to how relaxed and wonderful she had felt in the shower tonight.

"Friday night. All alone. Nowhere to be. Nothing to do," She thought. "That shower felt so good earlier, how about a nice glass of Chardonnay and a long hot bath?"

Immersed in the hot fragrant water, sipping her wine, Angela felt more at peace with herself than she had for a very, very long time. As she relaxed back in the fragrant bubbles and sipped again, her mind began to drift. After a short time, she found herself thinking about Alex. He was so nice. He had helped her so much. Surprising that he was still a virgin. He is rather cute in a geeky sort of way.

After another couple sips of wine, she found her mind wandering back to her earlier shower. Had she really seen something move outside the door? The only other person there had been Alex. Would the shy virgin ever have the nerve to try to peek in at her while she showered? They were friends weren't they? He wouldn't do that would he?

Strangely, she felt her tummy beginning to melt at the thought of the virgin Alex peeking in at her. The wine, the bath, the lack of any stress. A fantasy began to form. She, the older woman, seductress, taunting the young virginal male with her womanly charms. She is showering. The door is frosted so he can't really see anything, but he is so inexperienced that what he sees is enough.

Unbidden, Angela's hands begin to caress her torso. She rubs herself as if she were soaping up in the shower. The fantasy becomes more intense. Her slippery hands glide up over her firm breasts, teasing her nipples into hard points of intense sensation. Her right hand descends through her sparse pubic hair and begins to circle her clit.

The seductress washes herself. The boy cannot control himself. He is hard in his pants from watching her. He pulls out his cock. It's a nice cock. He begins to stroke it as he watches. She turns towards him. He steps away, concerned that she will catch him. Not knowing that it would turn her on to know that she was exciting such a young man. She catches a glimpse of movement and smiles knowing that it must have been him watching.

Angela started pinching and pulling hard on her right nipple as she diddled her clit between index and middle fingers of her right hand. Her breath began coming in short gasps now as she neared her climax.

Yes. He was watching her. Perhaps he came back and was watching her again. Seeing her pleasure herself. Watching and learning how a woman gives herself pleasure as he too pleasures himself. Yes. Alex. Watching her shower. Watching her masturbate. Watching her as she cums...

And at that thought she felt her entire body stiffen and jerk as a long overdue orgasm rocked her to her core. A cry escaped her lips, as wave after wave of release washed over her and she continued to stimulate both her nipples and clit. Finally she began to come down off her high and slowly, luxuriously relax back into the warm water, reaching for her wine.

"Whew," she thought. "I wonder where that came from?" Then, recalling her orgasmic cries and seeing the water on the floor from her thrashing, "Thank God Jason isn't home."

Lying in his bed, eyes closed, Alex could see in his mind's eye, the look of absolute bliss on her face as the water cascaded over her. The freckled skin of her shoulders. The taught muscles of her calves with the soap streamed down towards the drain. And the shadow. The shadow of her naked torso tantalizingly close and yet so far away. The womanly shape with none of the detail he so desperately craved.

His right hand was wrapped tightly around his rigid cock. It was so hard it actually hurt. It almost felt like it was going to push out through its own end. The head swollen and red. Not red like her hair, Angry red. He stroked it slowly to prolong his pleasure.

Now, the the long smooth legs exposed through the opening of the robe. Almost up to her pussy. Yes. Her pussy. It would be covered with ginger hair. So close and yet again so far away. The pale skin, and freckles there too. Yes. Then she was leaning forward and reaching for the pot. Her shoulders rounding forward. The robe falling forward. Opening. Opening. The tops of her breasts. So round and firm and loose under the robe.

His cock was harder than it had ever been. It was like holding a steel rod. He was close. So close.

The robe falling forward. The tops of her breasts. Was that a hint of a pale areola just as she grabbed the pot? God if only it had been just a little further back in the cupboard.

He felt himself tighten. His legs and buttocks straining..

Then the kiss. Her hands on the sides of his face pulling him in. The soft lips pressing against his and staying. The throaty whisper of her apology.

With that came his release. He felt his entire body spasm and his prostate pulse. A gob of hot jizz landed on the pillow beside his head, followed by four or five more jets of lesser intensity which landed on his chest and stomach.

"Oh God...Oh God... Oh God," he panted as the spasms subsided and he felt the pleasant emptiness in his groin. "Ohhohoho Gawwwd. Angela."

Alex avoided Angela during their Monday morning classes. When he first spotted her in the hall, he felt a twinge of embarrassment at what he had done to himself on Friday night. Angela was a classmate. He was tutoring her and she had a 10 year old son for crying out loud.

Angela too felt somewhat foolish over what she had done in the bath. He was her tutor, a college kid. She certainly could have been his babysitter when she was a teen. And she had brought herself off thinking about him peeping at her. Jeezus.

As the day wore on, they both became less self-conscious about their late night activities and by afternoon they were sitting together chatting about what they were going to study after dinner.

With Jason in the house, the next two weeks of tutoring were entirely platonic. Then it was only a week until exams and the workload doubled. The pressure was immense and neither one had any time for randy thoughts.

When she walked out of her last exam, Angela felt as if the weight of the world had lifted off her shoulders. She had talked to a couple of her professors and they had indicated that she had done well. She knew that she had aced this last exam because it had contained almost exactly the material she and Alex had reviewed the afternoon before.

The first person she saw outside the exam room was Alex waiting to ask how she had done. She ran over and wrapped herself around him.

"God Alex. I can't believe you did it. You actually got me through this. I KNOW I passed everything." Angela enthused after stepping back. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I don't know how I can ever repay you for all you've done for me this semester."

Embarrassed, and a little excited by her physical proximity, Alex was silent for a minute before he told her that she had worked hard and deserved all the good marks she had earned.

As the two stood talking, a large group of their classmates came out of the exam room. Seeing Angela and Alex standing there they rushed over.

"Hey guys," Ian enthused. "We're all going to the final, final pub night tonight. Are you guys going to come?"

Angela had chores to do so her initial reaction was to say no to the invitation, but then she considered that Jason was at his father's for the weekend and she really did feel like cutting loose for once. As she was mulling it over, Alex chimed up.

"C'mon Angela. You've worked so damn hard this term. Why don't you join them? You deserve to treat yourself to some fun."

"Yes. But you have worked hard too. Why don't I go home and you go with them to the pub?" Angela replied, thinking that she didn't want to be a fifth wheel to the younger revelers.

"That settles it you two fools," Ian chimed in. "You're both coming. C'mon, let's grab a burger and beer down at K.C's before the pub starts."

"Alex," Angela whispered on the way to the car. "I'm not sure I can afford to eat out this week. Jason needed new Winter boots."

Angela. I'm so proud of you, and happy that you passed, that I will spring for the dinner. Gosh, look at all the meals and leftovers I have mooched this semester. I owe you at least one meal in return," Alex replied, all the while praying that she would stay so he could enjoy the evening with her.

So K.C's it was for a burger and a cold draft beer. The comfort food and alcohol warmed Angela through and through, leaving her feeling relaxed and comfortable and actually ready to enjoy an evening out with her classmates.

When they got to the pub, Angela once again considered her tight financial situation and slowly sipped a single beer while the others consumed round after round. As the group grew more rowdy, Angela began to consider leaving for home. Just as she drained the last of her beer, Ian returned to the table with a round of shooters, and placed one in front of Angela.

"C'mon Angela. I've been watching you nurse that beer all night. It's time for you to get your party started," he exclaimed. "Bottoms up!"

Angela had no choice but to comply. The strong liquor burned all the way down but when it hit bottom, it sent a chill back up her body causing her nipples to get hard. An effect that was not lost on neither Alex nor Ian.

"Whooo," Angela exclaimed as the alcohol hit her system. "Oh. my God. What was that?"

Ian just smiled and gave her another one, insisting that she needed to "catch up."

Alex consumed his fair share of booze as well, but he kept a jealous eye on Angela and Ian. There was no way he was going to allow that loudmouth to take advantage of his friend

After last call, the whole gang emptied out into the parking lot. There had been no designated drivers and they were all drunk. Suddenly, Angela realized that she was stuck. She was way too drunk to drive and the cost of a cab ride out to the farm was prohibitive. Shit. She'd have to sleep in her car tonight and drive home Tomorrow.

Even in his rather inebriated state, Alex realized that there was something wrong with Angela. When they had reached the parking lot, she had suddenly turned quite sullen.

"What's the matter Angela? Are you OK?" He whispered into her ear.

As she was explaining her revelation, Ian approached.

"Hey Ange," he bellowed. "We're too blitzed to drive. There's a few of us sharing a cab back to my place for a nightcap and after-party. Why don't you come along?"

Angela felt trapped. No way back to the farm, so either sleep in her freezing cold car, or accept an invitation back to Ian's place. Ian was a big man. Loud and a little aggressive. The same type of man she had always fallen for in the past. The same kind of guy as her ex-husband. But she was trying to change, to better her life. Even though she was afraid that if she accepted, she might just fall into her old rut, she was just about to say yes when Alex jumped in.

"It's OK Ian," He announced. "A couple hours ago, I arranged for a DD to take her home after last call. She'll be here any minute for the pick-up. You guys go on and I'll make sure Angela gets on her way home."

Ian's anger at what he sensed was a missed opportunity showed as clearly on his face as Angela's relief showed on hers, and he stumbled into the cab still muttering under his breath.

"Gosh Alex, I appreciate your thinking of me, but I can't afford a DD to take me home and if I did, how am I going to get back here and get my car in the morning? When did you make that arrangement anyway, and who did you get?"

"I didn't," Alex mumbled. "It looked like you really didn't want to go, and I just wanted to give you an excuse to back out if you wanted to. Since you didn't I guess I was right."

A warm glow of affection and relief washed over Angela as she realized that he had probably saved her from making a big mistake. She turned to Alex and grabbed him up in a big hug, pressing her body into his and whispering thank you repeatedly into his ear.

Her feeling or relief soon passed as the concern over her predicament returned to the top of her mind. Alex saw the storm clouds of concern forming on her face and jumped right in.

"Here's what I was thinking," he began slowly. "My roommate has already gone home for the holiday break and so I thought you cold have m...m...my bed and I could sleep in his room or on the couch," he continued. "Don't worry. I have clean sheets for you, and if you really want to get home I will pay for the cab with my emergency credit card. My folks said it was OK to use it for cab rides when people had been drinking, and they never said it had to be for me," he finished with a rush.

Angela considered the offer for a moment. Drunk, and alone in an apartment with an also drunk young man. Was this such a good idea? Maybe she should let him scam his folks into paying the cab fare. She'd still have to figure a way back into town to get her car tomorrow, but that was tomorrow's problem.

But then...Idiot! What was she worried about? This was Alex inviting her. Sweet, adorable, helpful, lifesaving Alex. There was NOTHING for her to worry about. And besides the alternatives of sleeping in her car or scamming his folks were too distasteful to consider seriously.

"OK. But I take the couch I will not put you out of your bed," she insisted.

It was a short 5 blocks to his apartment building and so they decided to walk, hoping the fresh air would counteract the last two rounds of shooters Ian had insisted she drink, but The increased exercise just caused them both to more quickly absorb the last of the alcohol into their bloodstreams. By the time they reached Alex's apartment, they were very drunk, giggling and holding each other up to keep from stumbling.

When Alex finally got his key into the lock and opened the door, they tumbled through into a heap on the floor. Without trying to disentangle himself, Alex was able to stretch out his leg and kick the door closed behind them. They were alone.

A wave of euphoria washed over Angela. Drunk or sober, she had rarely felt so wonderful in her whole life. She had escaped her asshole husband, passed her first term, avoided being trapped by Ian, she wasn't sleeping in her car. With the intense clarity that comes with drink, she realized that three of those four things were because of this young man with whom she was currently entangled on an apartment floor.

The alcohol had significantly reduced her inhibitions and she was feeling so wonderful that she just couldn't stop herself from grabbing Alex and kissing him.

Alex had never been quite this drunk before. Luckily he had not had to use his fake ID to get served at the pub as that would have revealed his young age to his classmates, and even worse, to Angela. Now he found himself lying on the floor completely wrapped up with Angela. He had barely been able to disentangle his leg so he could kick the door shut before he dissolved into a fit of giggles. Angela too had been laughing. That throaty, sexy laugh that just sent a chill of arousal right through him.

Alex lay there for a moment relishing his predicament. He was lying half on top of Angela whose arm was trapped beneath his waist, and whose leg was draped directly across his groin. He could feel the pressure of her firm breast pressing into his chest with each breath she took, and he could feel his cock getting harder by the second.

He was trying to think of a way to escape before she could notice his growing hard-on when, without warning, she leaned in and kissed him full on the lips. At first it was like the kiss she had given him a few weeks ago, closed mouth, almost platonic, but it soon turned into something more erotic.

Alex's head was spinning when she first started to kiss him, but it felt like his brain was going to erupt from the top of his head when he felt her tongue touch his lips and push. She wanted to French him. He had read about it, wondered about it and now here it was, and she was initiating it.

Almost without conscious thought, Alex let his lips part and without hesitation, Angela's tongue pressed in. It was so warm and wet and active. A fire bolt raced from his brain to his crotch and he felt himself getting uncomfortably hard. Not so uncomfortable as to ask her to stop though.

She had meant it to be a nice kiss. Just a kiss, but when she felt his soft lips on hers, she just sort of lost control. It had been so very long since... And now she felt like she was a bystander, observing herself as she parted her lips let her tongue begin to tease his lips. When his mouth opened, she pressed forward.

Now as they lay there necking, she could feel the lump from his cock poking into her abdomen and it excited her. Suddenly she was back in her fantasy. She was the seductress. Tempting the young virgin boy. Exciting him.

Alex was unsure of what his next move should be, if any. Should he pull away and move them to the couch, or would that break the spell? Unfortunately, his cock was becoming painfully jammed up in his jeans. But he was afraid to stop. Afraid it would all be over. Instead, he tried reaching down between them to adjust himself to a more comfortable position.

Angela was in heat. She felt Alex's hand move between them, and, thinking that he was making his move, grabbed it and moved it to her breast.

Alex almost choked as he felt Angela grab his hand and move it to her breast. It felt so unexpectedly soft and warm as he moved his hand over it and squeezed. He had never imagined that it would feel like this. He could feel the lace of her bra, the rigid underwire beneath the cup. The soft pliable flesh. But the increased arousal caused his cock to pulse even more painfully in his jeans. The pleasure at feeling up his first breast was being tarnished by the unrelenting pain in his crotch. Alex couldn't take it any more.

"Angela," he gasped. "Angela. My c...c...cock."

In her overheated state, Angela again misunderstood Alex's intent and thought he wanted her to touch him as he fondled her breast. Without hesitation, she reached down and squeezed him through his jeans. When she did, Angela was shocked. She'd had a few boyfriends in high school and a couple more before she had married, but she had never felt anything like this, and it caused a new wave of arousal to flood through her

"Oh God Alex. You must be HUGE," she enthused as she pulled away from their kiss. "Would it be OK if I opened your jeans, if I touched you inside your pants?"

Angela's question shocked him. Of course he wanted her to touch him, but they were lying on the floor just inside his apartment. Emboldened by her request, Alex decided it was time to make a move.

"Angela. Let's move to the couch and then you can touch me anywhere you want," he rasped.

Kicking off their shoes, they stumbled across the living room and fell onto the couch. Alex leaned back as Angela unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. Alex jumped a bit when Angela wrapped her cold hand around his rigid cock. The intensity of the sensation almost made him cum right then.