Back to the Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to have sex with me Marty?" Lorraine asked. "I hope so because I want to have sex with you."

Lorraine leaned over and kissed Marty on the lips. She swung her body on top of his and straddled him with her knees. Reaching between her legs Lorraine found his cock and guided it past her juicy folds to the entrance of her pussy. She sank down on his throbbing member driving it deep into her steamy chamber. Marty could feel her hot cunt grip his hard meat as it plunged into nirvana.

"Oh yes Marty... oooohhhhh... I can feel it deep inside me..."

Lorraine lifted up and slammed down on his hard cock again and again. Marty slid his hands to the creamy cheeks of her ass squeezing them with his fingers and driving his cock deep into her pussy each time she impaled herself down his length. Juices oozed out from her opening and dribbled down his balls.

"Nnnnngggghh... oooohhhhhhh... yes... aaaaahhhhhgggggg..."

Lorraine slammed her pussy down his length and held him deep. It clenched and twitched against his hard flesh. She rubbed her clit against his pelvic bone. She threw her head back and screamed. Her body shook and jerked in a series of orgasmic convulsions. She finally collapsed against him trembling with his cock still buried deep in her twitching cunt.

"Wow," she whispered breathlessly in his ear. "I don't usually get a climax that easily. Do you want to try something different?"

Marty had no idea what she was talking about. Not that it mattered. He was in heaven. Lorraine slid off his cock and spun around on top of him. She straddled his head with her knees. Marty looked up looked up and saw the open folds of her sex peeking out from a strip of bright red pubic hair that was speckled with tiny beads of cunt juice. The musky aroma of her secretions filled his nostrils.

Lorraine lowered her pussy towards his face. Marty felt her soft pubes brush against his lips. He clamped his mouth over her swollen mound and pushed his tongue into the heated flesh of her pussy. Lorraine slid her lips down his cock and took him into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his throbbing flesh licking the juices from her orgasm off his shaft.

They continued to slurp and suck each other. Lorraine squirmed against his mouth and tongue. Her lips plunged up and down his shaft. Spit drooled down his length and over his balls. Marty moved his tongue to her clit and pushed two fingers up her cunt. Lorraine lifted her lips from his throbbing cock and squealed.

"Ooooohhhhh... ooooohhhhhhh... nnnnnggggghhhh..."

Her thighs squeezed his head. Her body trembled. Marty clamped his lips over her pussy and drank the pungent nectar seeping out from her opening. She rolled off him and onto her back still shaking with excitement.

"Oh Marty," Lorraine gasped as she repositioned her body so she could snuggle up next to him. "I've never had so many climaxes at the same time."

Loraine kissed him hard on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth savoring the pungent taste of her pussy. Her hand snaked down his body. Her fingers curled around the hard flesh of his throbbing cock. She slowly stroked him as they continued to kiss. Her lips moved down to his neck. She pushed up his pajama top and kissed his nipples. Her tongue slid across his stomach before swirling across his knob.

"You can do it in my mouth if you want," Lorraine said looking up at him. "I wouldn't mind."

Her mouth enveloped his cock. Her fingers were still curled around the base of his shaft. She moved her lips up and down his hard flesh and pumped him with her hand. She went faster and faster. Her tongue swirled around his knob and across the sensitive underside. Marty felt his cock swell. Cum surged up the length. A gush of hot creamy ejaculate sprayed like pee from the tip. It splashed off the roof of her mouth and dribbled over her tongue.

A second, third and fourth blast exploded from his cock. Lorraine tried to swallow but there was just too much. It seeped out from her lips and dribbled down her chin. Cum continued to spray from his cock. She let go with her hand and slid him deeper into her mouth keeping her lips clamped tightly around him until he was finally drained. Then she swallowed.

"Wow. That was a lot of stuff. Do you always shoot like that?"

Before he could answer, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello. I brought breakfast. Can you get the door, Lorraine?"

"Just a sec mom," Lorraine said as she quickly pulled on her dress and kicked her panties under the bed. "He's just come around."

Lorraine gestured for him to get under the covers and went to open the door. Her mother entered. The shock hit Marty like a sledgehammer. He recognized her right away. It was his Grandmother Stella only she was much younger. She was also quite striking for a woman that had to be close to forty. Doc's time machine did work after all. He had just fucked his 18 year old mother.

"Welcome back young man," Grandma Stella said pleasantly as she carried the tray to the bed. "Are you from around here? No one seems to know who you are."

"Uh... that's because I'm here visiting a relative," Marty replied. "Doc Brown... Emmett Brown. Would you happen to know where he lives?"

She did. Grandma Stella chatted with Marty for a few more minutes and then left the room. Lorraine locked the door. She unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Next went her slip and bra. Marty stared at his mother's perky tits and bright red bush. She slipped under the covers with him and helped pull off his pajamas. He had already fucked her once. He couldn't take that back. What was the harm in doing it again?

Her hand found his cock. She pulled him on top and guided his swollen knob to her opening. Marty fucked his mother to a mind blowing orgasm. She rolled over. He climbed on her back and slid his cock between her rounded cheeks. It plunged deep into her pussy. He fucked her to another screaming orgasm. Cum surged up the length of his shaft. He pulled out and sprayed it onto her creamy cheeks. It dribbled down the crevice between them.

Lorraine took him into her mouth and sucked his cock until he was hard. She mounted him. Her ass lifted up and down as she drove him deep into her belly again and again. They rolled over and fucked like mad dogs. Her fingernails clawed at his back. Her heels dug into his ass cheeks. She threw her head back and screamed. Her pussy clenched against his cock. Juices splattered his thighs. Marty pulled out. He grunted and sprayed cum all over her tits.

"Marty, would you take me to the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance on Friday?" Lorraine asked cuddling her naked body up against his. "I don't have a date yet. Biff asked me but he's a big bully. He's the boy that hit you at the drive-in. If you take me I won't have to go with him. Will you? Please."

********************************

"Doc, don't close the door. I need your help," Marty pleaded wedging his foot in the crack. "I'm from the future. I came here in your time machine and don't know how to get home."

"Great Scott. I just came up with that idea this morning. Come in. I hope you haven't interacted with anyone. You must tell me everything you did since you arrived."

When Marty finished Doc Brown was shaking his head.

"This is a disaster. You had sex with your own mother and then you agreed to take her to a dance? This could set off an entire chain reaction of events that will alter the future. Tell me, how did your mother and father meet?"

"Oh shit," Marty swore. "It was at the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance. Mom felt sorry for him because someone beat him up. It was at a drive-in. Doc, he was there last night. He was spying on a couple in a car but ran away when he saw me. I'm the one that got hit instead. What have I done?"

"This is worse than I thought. You have to find a way to get her to go to the dance with your dad. Be careful how you do it Marty. Anything you do could change the future."

Marty left Doc's house and found George McFly sitting by himself at the local soda shop reading a science fiction magazine. It was hard to think of this boy as his dad even though he had the same dark rimmed glasses and goofy look on his face. Marty shook his head wondering how he was going to pull this off. He sat down across from him in the booth.

"Hi George," Marty said trying to get his attention.

"Uh... do I know you?" George asked looking up from his magazine. "I don't think I do. Are you here to make fun of me?"

"No George," Marty replied. "I'm not here to make fun of you. I'm here to help you get a date with Lorraine Baines to the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance."

"Ha ha. You ARE making fun of me. You know that's not possible. Girls like Lorraine don't go out with boys like me."

Before Marty could reply Lorraine walked in with a pretty dark haired girl. A broad smile broke across her face when she saw Marty.

"It's him Shirley... the boy I was telling you about. Isn't he dreamy? Hello Marty. Hi George. Do you mind if we join you?"

Lorraine forced Marty to move over. She scooted in next to him. Her friend sat down next to George who looked miserable and began fidgeting. Lorraine's hand slid into Marty's lap. She squeezed his manhood through his jeans. He immediately grew hard. She rested her head on his shoulder and continued to rub her fingers along his bulge.

"Uh... I need to use the bathroom," Marty said nervously looking for an escape. "Can someone can point me in the right direction?"

"I'll show you where it is, Marty," Lorraine volunteered giving his cock a final squeeze.

Marty was washing his hands when the door flew open. Lorraine walked into the men's room and locked the door behind her. She stepped closer to Marty and backed him up against the wall, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Oh Marty, I've missed you so much since you left yesterday. I can't help myself. I think about you all the time. It's like we were born to be together."

She kissed him hard on the lips and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Marty knew this was wrong on so many levels. She was his mother. They were in a public bathroom. His future father was waiting for them to return. He had to get away.

"Uh, look Lorraine," Marty said pulling away from the kiss. "This is a public bathroom. I think we had better get back."

"I don't care," Lorraine whispered sliding her lips to his ear. "I want you, Marty. I want you in me. I'll go crazy if you don't do it to me right now."

Marty watched helplessly as Lorraine slid down his body and squatted in front of him. She unfastened his jeans and pulled them down until his hard cock bounced free. Her mouth quickly engulfed his swollen flesh. He looked down at the pretty redhead whose lips were wrapped around his throbbing shaft. Would she be doing this if she knew he was her son? He didn't know and he no longer cared. His cock was doing all the thinking.

Lorraine finally pulled her lips off his hard shaft and stood. She reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. She threw her arms around Marty's neck and spun the two of them until her back was to the wall. Pushing up on her toes, Lorraine lifted the front of her skirt and guided Marty's cock between her legs. His knob slid between her juicy folds.

"Put it in Marty," she gasped. "I want it so badly. Do it."

Marty bent his knees and shoved. His hard cock plunged deep into the velvety depths of Lorraine's hot pussy. Her arms went back around his neck. She pulled herself higher until her toes were barely touching the floor. Marty rammed his cock into her body again and again jerking her head up the side of the wall on each thrust.

"Oh yes... oh god... uuunnnngggghhhh..."

Marty slid his hands over her ass cheeks and lifted her off the ground. Lorraine pulled her legs into the air. Her heels dug into Marty's pistoning ass cheeks. His cock pounded her pussy like a jackhammer. She dug her fingers into his neck and screamed. The walls of her tight cunt clenched his hard flesh in a series of spasms. Juices dribbled down his shaft and over his balls. He continued to drive her up the side of the wall. Her screams got louder.

"Stop," she gasped breathlessly. "Oh god. The things you do to me."

Marty lowered her to the floor and pulled his cock from her twitching cunt. Lorraine moved over to the sink and leaned over it. She pulled up the back of her dress. Marty stared down at her creamy white ass cheeks. Her swollen pussy puffed out from between her thighs just below the dark crevice separating her rounded cheeks. The gash down the middle was lightly sprinkled with curly red hair. Glistening pink petals that paved the entranceway to heaven peeked out invitingly.

"I'm ready for more, Marty. Put it in me."

Marty didn't need any further encouragement. He guided his knob between her folds. She tilted her ass back to meet him. He pushed. His hard cock plunged into her steamy sex. Lorraine gasped. Her tight pussy gripped his shaft as it traveled deeper into her body. He slammed into her again and again and again. She pushed back against him trying to drive him even deeper.

"Oooohhhh... yes... I can feel you inside me, Marty... uuunnnggghhhh..."

Marty reached around with his hands and crushed her two nicely shaped breasts through the blouse she was wearing. They were looking at each other in the mirror directly in front of them. Lorraine's eyes were wild with lust. Her face was contorted. Her moans and gasps became more desperate.

Marty pounded her pussy faster and faster. Lorraine slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen clit. Marty could feel her fingertips brushing against his cock and balls each time he slammed into her. He looked down and watched his throbbing shaft slide in and out of her steamy fuck hole between two perfectly rounded ass cheeks. The lips of her pussy clung tightly to his cock each time he pulled it out.

"Yes... yes... ooohhhhhh... it's happening... NNNNGGGHHHHHH..."

Her body stiffened. Her legs began to shake. Her knees became wobbly. Lorraine bit her lip and squealed. Her pussy clenched against his thrusting cock in a series of orgasmic spasms. Juices seeped out from her twitching cunt and dribbled down her thighs. Marty's cock continued to pound into her like a jackhammer. Another orgasm ripped through her body and then another. Marty felt cum churning in his balls. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to shoot"

"Yes Marty, "Lorraine gasped. "Do it in me... fill me with your seed."

He buried his cock deep and grunted. Cum surged up his length and exploded into her quivering pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot ejaculate filled her overheated chamber. Lorraine felt him squirting into her belly. Another orgasm sent her spinning into orbit. She screamed. Marty thrust deep and deposited the last few drops of cum into her pussy.

Marty's drained cock was still hard and buried deep in Lorraine's cum-filled chamber. He felt her twitch against him in a post-orgasmic spasm. Cum and cunt juice oozed out from around his swollen shaft. It dripped from his balls and streamed down her legs. Marty finally pulled his spent member from her cum-filled passage.

"Wow," Lorraine said breathlessly pushing herself up from the sink. "That was incredible."

She picked up her panties and slid them back in place. Marty fastened his jeans. He knew that what he had done was stupid. Why couldn't he do a better job of controlling his hormones? He was supposed to be making sure his mom and dad got together for the dance. Instead he had just fucked her and cum in her pussy. A scary thought entered his mind.

"Um... you are on the pill, right? Or some kind of birth control?"

"Pill?" Lorraine asked with a puzzled expression. "What are you talking about? Don't worry, though. I'm wearing my diaphragm. I won't get pregnant. Not that I would mind having a baby with you, Marty. I love you."

Marty was shocked. Love? Pregnant? This was his mother. It had to stop now before it was too late.

"Uh, look Lorraine," Marty said searching for the right words. "I'm not who you think I am, and I have to go back to where I came from. I won't be able to see you anymore."

"No Marty," Lorraine replied with tears welling in her eyes. "You can't leave. Besides, you promised to take me to the dance."

"I know, but I don't have a choice. Besides, there are other guys much better than me, like George for example. He likes you and he's a really nice guy once you get to know him. Why don't you go to the dance with him?"

"No Marty," Lorraine objected with tears streaming down her face. "I don't want George or anyone else. I want you. I love you. You have to go to the dance with me."

She ran out of the bathroom crying. Marty knew that he had to find a way to get his mother and father together soon before things got worse. An idea came to him. He would make Lorraine hate him and fall for George, all at the same time. It involved doing things that were against his nature but he had no choice. Hopefully, Doc would have figured out how to get him back to the future by then.

Lorraine and Shirley had already left the diner when Marty returned from the bathroom. George was still sitting at the table reading science fiction. Marty sat down across from him.

"George, if I were to show you a way that would guarantee to make Lorraine fall madly in love with you, would you be interested?"

He was.

********************************

Marty's first order of business was to find Lorraine. In order to execute his plan to get his mom and dad together he needed to tell her that he wasn't leaving town after all and would be happy to take her to the dance. He went to her house and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Baines, his grandmother, answered.

"Hello Marty," Grandma Baines said opening the front door. "It's so good to see you again."

"Hi grand... uh, Mrs. Baines," Marty replied. "Is Lorraine here?"

"No, but I expect her home soon. Please come inside and wait, and call me Stella. Mrs. Baines makes me sound like a grandmother. I'm only 38. Do I look like a grandmother to you?"

She struck a pose like a model with a hand behind her neck and another on her hip. She was wearing a light blue dress that stretched tightly across her ample tits. She smiled at him with her pretty brown eyes. She might have been his grandmother but she looked more like a pin-up girl at the moment.

"Um, well, no Mrs. B... uh Stella," Marty fumbled. "You look, uh, really nice."

"Thank you Marty," Stella said taking his arm and escorting him inside. "Lorraine tells me you are taking her to the 'Enchantment Under the Sea' dance. I am so happy to see her dating again after that college boy broke her heart. I never really liked him. He was too old for her."

"Yeah, um, about the dance..."

"Exactly what I wanted to talk to you about Marty," she said before he could finish. "Would you mind coming back to my bedroom so we can discuss it in private? There are things about Lorraine you need to know. I don't want her walking in on us while we're discussing her."

She guided Marty down the hall and into her bedroom. She asked him to sit on the side of the bed. She stood directly in front of him.

"I'm afraid that her heart might not have been the only thing of Lorraine's that the college boy she was dating broke," Grandma Stella told him reaching behind her back and unzipping her dress. "It's hard for a mother when she learns that her daughter is no longer pure. Young people today don't want to wait for marriage anymore, do they Marty?"

She pulled her arms from the sleeves and let her dress fall to the floor. Marty sat there in shock. He had no idea how to respond.

"Um... Uh..."

"I'm embarrassing you, aren't I?" Grandma Stella asked while reaching under her slip and pulling down her panties. "You seem like a nice boy Marty, but these days even nice boys and nice girls are having sex. I'm a little jealous actually. When I was your age we had to be very careful about that kind of thing."