Back to the Future Ch. 02

Story Info
Marty's incestuous adventures continue...
10.3k words
4.56
87.2k
126

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Unlike in the movie, part 1 ended with Marty being transported back to the present time. Part 2 picks up there where Marty discovers that some things have changed, then he travels to the future and back to the past like in the movie. All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

"Wake up Marty."

Marty slowly opened his eyes. He was sitting in the front seat of a DeLorean, the same DeLorean that Doc Brown claimed to be a time machine. The last thing Marty remembered was going to the "Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" with his mother. Did he really fuck her in the back seat of a car? Maybe it was a dream.

"What happened, Doc?" Marty asked. "Did I really go back in time?"

"You did," Doc said with a stern look. "And you jeopardized the space-time continuum by your actions. Really Marty - sex with your own mother?"

"Well technically she wasn't my mother at the time," Marty said trying to downplay the incident. "But I still don't understand how I got here. I don't remember anything after getting out of the car with, uh, my mother. Dad was supposed to come and rescue her from me but he never showed. I guess they got together somehow or I wouldn't be here."

"From what I've been told," Doc explained, "Your dad clobbered Biff with a crowbar and then took your mother to the dance. I came looking for you when you didn't show at the agreed time. You were unconscious in the parking lot. I carried you to the DeLorean and sent you back before you could do any more damage. That was 25 years ago."

"Wow. Twenty-five years? For me it was just a few days ago. How long have I been gone from here since I went back in time? Has it also been a few days?

"I wish it was, Marty." Doc Brown replied. "I must have programmed the machine wrong before sending you back. You were supposed to return tomorrow, a few hours after you go back in time, to avoid creating a paradox. You are now here before you go back. We are in uncharted waters."

"What if I don't go back? Can't we just skip that part? That way everything will return to normal"

"It's not that easy, Marty. First I need to know what has changed since before you went back. For example, did you have a brother named Dave and a sister named Linda? Was your father a famous science fiction writer and your mother on the board at the country club? "

"Yes, Dave and Linda were my brother and sister, but my dad wasn't a science fiction writer. He was a real loser and my mom was a slut."

"Great Scott," Doc Brown exclaimed slapping his head. "This is a disaster, Marty. I need to know what else has changed. Take my car and look around, but be careful. The space-time continuum is very delicate now that you are back."

Marty drove to his house and immediately realized something was amiss. Biff was out front washing a car. When he left, his dad was washing Biff's car while Biff was inside fucking his mother. Marty parked and hid behind a tree to watch. An attractive girl came out of the house. It looked a lot like his sister Linda, but this girl wasn't chubby. She was beautiful with curves in all the right places.

"Hey Biff," he heard her say in a sexy voice. "Mom won't be home for another hour, Dave is with his butt fucking boyfriend, and Marty is over at Jennifer's house. Do you want to come inside?"

The girl pressed her body against Biff and rubbed her hand over the bulge in the front of his work pants. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the neck. Marty stared at the skin tight material of her red shorts which molded suggestively to the contours of her shapely ass cheeks.

"Uh... look, Miss Linda," Biff stuttered, "We can't do this anymore. Last time your dad almost caught us. You know how much I need this job."

Marty couldn't believe what he was witnessing. This couldn't be the same arrogant bully who had fucked his mother right under the nose of his dad and certainly not the same bully he met when he went back in time.

"If you don't take me inside and fuck me right now then I'll tell Dad that you attacked me," Linda replied squatting in front of him and pulling down his zipper. "Or, if you would rather, I'll just give you a blowjob here and then you can fuck me over the hood of the car. I'm sure the neighbors would enjoy the show."

"Um... please Miss Linda," Biff said looking around to see if anyone was watching. "Not here. I... I'll go inside with you but you can't let your dad find out."

Well some things haven't changed, Marty thought. My sister may be better looking but she's still a slut, and Dave is still into guys. He watched the two of them go in the house. He hadn't noticed the car that pulled up to the curb behind him or the woman who had climbed out of the car.

"Hello Marty. Guess who's home?"

He turned and found himself staring at a pretty redhead. She looked to be in her early twenties and strongly resembled his mother from the past only this woman was more endowed in the chest. Her white blouse stretched across a pair of ample tits. The short skirt she was wearing clung tightly to her body.

"Uh..." Marty fumbled to find the right words.

"Is that any way to greet your Aunt Jill? I know I wasn't supposed to get here until tomorrow but John's on a business trip so I decided to come early."

Marty never had an Aunt Jill. In fact, she was much too young to be his aunt, but he had to admit that the resemblance to his mother was remarkable. She came closer and gave him a big hug, pressing her tits suggestively against his chest.

"Marty, don't just stand there looking like you've never seen me. Be a gentleman and carry my bag inside."

Marty realized that it would be a disaster to go inside while Biff was fucking Linda.

"Um, look," Marty said. "I promised my girlfriend Jennifer that I would come over this afternoon and I'm really late. I was wondering if maybe you could you give me a ride."

"Are you still fucking that slut?" Jill laughed. "She can wait. I didn't come all this way just to have you run off to your little whore."

"Yeah but... well, Linda is in there with a boy," Marty stammered. "Maybe we shouldn't disturb them just yet if you know what I mean."

"Marty, why are you acting so strange? We both know Linda will fuck anyone wearing a pair of pants... and a skirt too from what I understand. Now quit stalling and carry my suitcase inside."

Marty, still unsure with whom he was talking, reluctantly grabbed the suitcase and followed Jill into the house. As they headed down the hall they could hear loud moans and squeals coming from behind a closed bedroom door.

"Fuck me Biff... harder... shove you big cock up my tight cunt... uuunnnnggghhhh... yes... oh fuck... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

"So Linda has a new fuck toy," Jill laughed. "I don't blame her. Biff has a very nice package. Believe me, I know!"

Marty followed her into what was Dave's bedroom. She acted like it was hers. Marty put down the suitcase and tried to leave but Jill grabbed his arm.

"Not so fast Marty," she said pulling him back into the room and pushing the door closed. "Just because I'm a married woman doesn't mean that I haven't missed my nephew."

She pushed him onto the bed and began unbuttoning her blouse. Marty sat there wide-eyed wondering what happened to his family since he went back in time. After removing her blouse, Jill reached back to unsnap her bra. Two magnificent round and firm breasts bounced onto her chest. They were capped with dark pink areolas. Eraser-sized tips poked slightly upward from her swollen nipples.

"I'll bet you've missed these, Marty. I know they've missed you."

Marty mumbled something unintelligible. Jill smiled and held the two nicely shaped melons in her hands gently squeezing the soft tissue. She rolled her thumbs across the hard nipples.

"Is your cock getting hard, Marty?"

It was. Jill dropped to her knees in front of him and unfastened his jeans. She pulled them down his thighs along with his briefs. His hard cock sprung free. All seven inches poked up from his lap and wavered back and forth. Jill bent over and swirled her tongue across the knob. After dousing it with spit she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly stroked his hard flesh. Her huge tits jiggled back and forth on her chest.

"That's more like the Marty I know."

Looking up into his eyes Jill slid her lips over his swollen knob. After teasing it some more with her tongue she plunged her mouth down his length and bobbed her head up and down in a series of rapid sucking motions. She kept her fingers wrapped around the base of his shaft and stroked his cock while she fucked him with her mouth. Marty moaned and put his hands on the back of her head. He was seeing stars.

Jill pulled her drooling lips from his cock to catch her breath before slamming them back down his length. This time she took him into her throat. She held him deep and shoved her tongue out to lick his balls. Then she moved back to his knob stimulating the sensitive underside. Marty was about to lose it. Jill, sensing his impending release, pulled away at the last second and squeezed the load back into his balls.

"Not yet Marty," she giggled licking a trickle of cum off the tip of his cock. "Don't you want to fuck my titties first?"

Jill yanked the jeans off Marty's feet and pushed his knees apart. She slid between them and dangled her tits across his throbbing cock. She wrapped her hand around it and rubbed the slimy knob over one of her nipples. She did the same to the other nipple. Jill drooled a strand of spit from her mouth bathing his cock in saliva, then slid it between her tits and pressed them tightly around his hard shaft.

She rolled her huge globes back and forth across his hard flesh, then up and down his shaft. She bent her head down and flicked her tongue across his knob each time his cock punched up between her two beauties. Occasionally she dribbled spit onto his cock to keep it lubricated. Marty was seeing stars. Once again, Jill squeezed the base of his cock forcing his load of cum back into his balls.

Jill stood and lifted the hem of her short skirt. Marty found himself staring at a pair of thin pink panties that stretched tightly across her swollen pussy. A golf ball sized wet spot circled the opening.

"See what you made me do? My pussy got all wet from sucking your cock."

Jill straddled his thighs and lowered her pussy against the knob of his cock. She pressed down and squirmed against him. His cock pushed the thin material of her panties into her gash. She slid his knob against her swollen clit and continued to rotate against him. Her hands found her tits. She gently pinched her nipples.

"Yes... right there... oh fuck..."

Jill pinched down hard on her nipples. Her pussy pulsed. She continued to rotate against him. The tightness in her vagina suddenly released. A gush of juices flooded her panties. She pushed down harder forcing the knob of his cock into her opening through the soaked crotch. Her pussy clenched again and released another gush that seeped through the thin material and dribbled down his shaft.

"Now look what you did," Jill told him pulling away and holding up her skirt so he could see.

The crotch of her panties was completely soaked. Marty could see a little indentation at her opening where his cock had been. The pungent smell of pussy filled his nostrils. Jill pulled the crotch of her panties to the side giving Marty a close-up view of her shaved mound. Beads of cunt juice clung to the folds. She smiled at him and ran her finger along the gash, then pushed it into his mouth.

Jill turned around, pulled her panties down to her knees and bent at the waist. Marty found himself staring at the perfectly rounded cheeks of her creamy ass. Her swollen pussy peeked out from between her thighs like a piece of ripe fruit. Just above it was the tight knot of her little pink asshole. Marty felt his cock pulse again.

"I know how much you love to eat pussy, Marty. Enjoy."

Jill pressed her ass against Marty's face. His nose pushed into in the crack between her cheeks. Marty clamped his mouth over her pussy and licked the juices from her twitching cunt. His tongue fluttered across her clit.

"Oh fuck... yes... right there..."

Jill squirmed against him moaning and gasping with pleasure. Marty thrust two fingers deep into her steamy cunt. He rammed them in and out of her juicy passage. Her moans got louder and more desperate. He plunged a third finger into her pussy twisting and turning as he slammed them in and out of her body.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck... UUUNNNNGGGGGGHHH..."

He quickly pulled his fingers from her pussy and clamped his lips around her swollen mound. Cunt juice sprayed into his mouth like a stream of pee. Marty eagerly swallowed it and continued to lap at her gushing pussy. Jill slid her gash down his chin. His tongue went to her tight asshole and fluttered across her sphincter. Jill's gasps and moans became more desperate. Her knees got wobbly.

Marty was delirious. His cock was about to explode. He yanked Jill down onto his lap and speared his throbbing member deep into her gushing cunt. She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her body. Marty reached around and grabbed her naked tits squeezing them firmly with his fingers. She leaned back against him shaking uncontrollably.

Marty fell back on the bed pulling Jill with him. He continued to pound his cock into her twitching cunt. His hands squeezed her oversized tits and his fingers tugged on her nipples. Jill slid a hand between her thighs. She fluttered a fingertip across her clit. Juices seeped out of her gash and down the crack of her ass.

"God yes... fuck me... fuck my hot cunt... oh shit..."

Marty could no longer hold back. He thrust deep into her pussy and grunted. A powerful blast of hot cum sprayed into her waiting cunt. Jill screamed and shook with an even more violent orgasm. Marty continued to pump her pussy full of cum until he was drained. She collapsed back against him exhausted. Her pussy twitched against his spent cock in a series of post-orgasmic spasms.

"You asshole." Jill said rolling off him. "You came inside me. You weren't supposed to do that. Marty, you know John and I are trying to have a baby."

"What?" Marty responded shocked at her statement.

"Oh well... don't worry about it," Jill said shrugging it off. "John and I have been trying for three months and I'm still not pregnant. I'm sure this one time won't matter."

Jill slid her head down his naked body and took his cum-drenched cock into her mouth. She licked it clean and then sucked his balls into her mouth. Jill kissed her way back up his shaft and continued to pleasure him until he was fully erect.

"There... now it's all ready for your slut girlfriend. Do you still want me to drive you?"

"That's okay," Marty replied. "I'll just walk. It's only a few blocks."

He quickly dressed and left. Biff and Linda were still going at it when he passed her room. It was clear from the filth pouring out of her mouth that he was now fucking her in the ass. Marty stepped out of the house just as a car pulled into the driveway. The woman who got out could only be one person. His mom might have aged twenty-five years since the "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance, but she still looked terrific.

"Marty, what are you doing here? I thought you were over at Jennifer's house. Is that Jill's car? She wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow."

"Uh... hi Lorr, um, mom. I was just on my way over there. And, uh, yeah, Jill just got here a little while ago."

"Oh... that's good. By the way, where's Biff? He was supposed to be washing the car."

"Oh, um..." Marty fumbled for the right words. "Biff went inside. I think Linda was going to get him a glass of water. I'll go get him."

"That's alright, Marty," his mother sighed putting her hand on his arm. "I'm sure Biff is getting more than just a glass of water if I know your sister. She's become a little too boy crazy. I just wish she would leave poor Biff alone. Ever since he got hit on the head he's just a big dumb teddy bear. She shouldn't take advantage."

"You... you know?" Marty asked incredulously. "And you don't mind?"

"I'm not saying I like it, but I never complain when you bring Jennifer over and disappear into your room? I know what the two of you are doing. Jennifer can get very loud. Why should your sister be any different? Just because she's a girl? It's not like when I was her age you know. Girls couldn't do things like that or they got a reputation and were ostracized."

Marty knew she was lying. His mother was no virgin when she was that age, at least not the mother he had visited in the past, but he decided not to say anything. He was curious, though, about Jill.

"Mom, I've always been curious about Aunt Jill. It just seems weird that she's not much older than me."

"Well it is true she has more in common with you kids that with me," his mother replied. "She was a real surprise, that's for sure. I was nineteen and mom was thirty-nine when she was born. In many ways, I was more of a mom to her than a sister."

Something was bothering Marty. He asked his mom when Jill was born. When she told him, Marty did a quick calculation in his head. It was almost exactly nine months from the date he had visited the past. Marty hadn't used a condom when he fucked his grandmother during that time. Could Jill be his daughter as well as his aunt? Had he just fucked his daughter? This was too much to handle.

"Uh... look, I better get over to Jennifer's house before she gets mad. I'll see you later."

"Okay Marty, but use a condom. You can never be too safe, even if she is on the pill."

***************************************

Marty headed to Jennifer's house and knocked on the front door. Jennifer answered wearing a pair of tight shorts and a braless halter.

"You're late, Marty," she chided. "We have to hurry. Mom will be home soon"

Jennifer grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house. They went back to her room. Marty stood there stunned and watched as Jennifer removed her clothes. When she was down to her panties she looked over at him. Marty stared at her small but perky breasts.

"Hurry up and get undressed," Jennifer said stepping out of her panties. "I already told you that mom is going to be home soon. We have to be finished by then. You know how she is -- not at all like your mom."

Marty's eyes wandered down her body to the shaved pussy puffing out from between her legs. This was definitely not the same Jennifer that he had been dating before going back in time. That Jennifer had been a shy and timid virgin with pubic hair.

"Quit stalling Marty. What's the matter with you? Don't you want to fuck me?"

He did. Marty quickly ripped off his clothes almost falling onto the floor as he stepped out of his jeans. Jennifer climbed onto the bed. He joined her. They fell back kissing. Their naked bodies pressed together. Her hand found his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly massaged him to hardness.

Jennifer pushed him onto his back and took him into her mouth. She swung her leg over his head and lowered her pussy to his face. Once she was good and wet Jennifer slid down his body and straddled his cock. Her hand guided his throbbing member between the folds of her pussy. She slowly impaled herself onto its length.

Marty watched his hard flesh disappear into her tight pussy between the shapely cheeks of her creamy white ass. Jennifer rode him with a slowly rhythmic fucking motion. He could see the lips of her cunt clinging firmly to his shaft when she lifted up its length. His cock plunged deep into her quivering passage each time she impaled herself.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oooohhhhhh... shove it in me... deeper... aaaahhhh..."

His shaft glistened with juices seeping out from her pussy. Jennifer picked up the pace. Marty watched her ass fly up and down faster and faster. He thrust up into her pussy each time she came plunging down on him driving his cock deep into her belly. Her moans and squeals got louder and more desperate. Her orgasm hit like a flash flood.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers