Back to the Future Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny barely pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy in time. His prick spraying all over her taunt belly, and massive lush tits in the process. At first surprised by this turn of events Daphne was also fascinated by the frothing slime spitting out of his dick and soaking the front of her. Once she calmed down enough to do so she simply stuck her finger in one of the ropes of slime, and brought it to her mouth to sample.

Daphne must have thought the taste to her liking as she squeegeed the rest with her fingers, and licked it off of them. What she didn't lick up she smeared into her flesh like skin lotion. The whole process looked on by Johnny had his dick staying hard as tempered steel. And when Daphne saw that he was still erect she wanted to taste that too.

Watching his own mother crawl over on all fours naked, and take his cock into her mouth almost blew Johnny's mind. He'd never imagined any sight that arousing, and he nearly lost his second wad right then in his own mother's cock sucking mouth. Who'd of thought his sweet old mother could be such a whoring slut back in her youth? Hell she didn't even know him, and she'd given up her precious cherry to him already. What next, her ass? And why not take her ass cherry too? He thought. His mind so wrapped up in his own lust now that he was willing to try anything.

It was then that he saw the magic marker lying next to him. Daphne had used it to make protest signs, and simply forgotten it was there. He reached down then, and took hold of it, and as she continued to suck heartily on his cock he printed out the word; "Whore," on her buttocks upside down just for the fun of it.

"What did you do?" She asked, that musical tone once again in her voice.

"I wrote Whore in big black letters across your fanny, babe," he chuckled.

"How does it look?"

"Great! As if you'd been born with it."

"It sure tells it like it is," she giggled, and went back to sucking his cock again.

It didn't take long for Johnny to lose it what with his mother's exciting touch, and watching her gulp down his discharge was almost as fantastic as taking her cherry had been. So much so that he was still semi-erect afterwards.

"Wow! What are you? A love machine?" Daphne giggled, and snuggled up to him in her bed. "What next, you've had every hole I own."

"Well, not every hole," he cajoled.

"No way!" She sat up straight suddenly. "That really would hurt."

"Not as much as you think," he responded, "and if done properly it makes for the strongest orgasm a woman can have."

"You're kidding, right?"

And when he just shrugged, leaving it to her to decide, her mind became a turmoil. After all, how could anything be better than what she'd just gone through with Joe already? But then it had been Joe, and not John hadn't it, and that made it all the more perverse in her eyes. No, she would save her ass for John, for when they were married, and treasure what she had with Joe here at this rock concert the rest of her life. Joe had branded her as his whore, but it was a brand that would soon wash away. Her love for John never would. There was something about that crazy scientist wannabe that she just couldn't resist. Oh sure, he was with that bitch now, but she knew deep down that he wanted Daphne most of all. Hopefully Joe would make John jealous enough to do something about it. At least that was her plan for now. In the meantime she'd learn as much about sex as she wanted to with Joe as his whore.

************

Morning brought with it the need to pee erection that insisted Johnny wake up. Feeling soft lips, and a tongue sucking on his cock as he returned to the landscape of his parent's youth wasn't helping relieve that insistence either. Knowing that it was his mother's mouth made it all the worse.

"If you don't stop that," he groaned, "and let me go pee, I'm going to piss in your mouth."

"I don't mind," Daphne replied, and to help him relax enough to pee she simply stopped sucking on his cock, and held it in her mouth.

"You really are a slut, aren't you," he managed to say as his bladder at last released its liquid cargo.

Daphne had no time to reply right then as she was busy gulping down his sterile urine. And she never lost a single drop doing it. But with his cock still in her mouth Johnny's cock only became semi-erect, and not entirely limp. So that when he finished pissing down his mother's young throat he simply began fucking her now cock sucking face as if he'd been doing it all of his life. The purely deviant behavior of his mother when she was a teenager was just too wantonly filthy for him not to. After all, how many guys did he know even in his own time period that had as beautiful a woman as Daphne, let alone that she was willing to actually drink their urine? And how easily she had accepted the magic marker condemning her as a whore still had his emotions smoldering.

"Can I gather by this that you reached a decision to actually be my whore while we are here together at this concert?" Johnny inquired looking down at her, and taking in every inch of her lush pristine body.

"I'm already naked, Joe, are you stripping my skin off, or what?"

"Just trying to memorize," he retorted, "you are the most lovely creature to share a bed with, as I'm sure you're well aware."

"What does being your slut entail?" Daphne asked after taking his cock out of her mouth for a moment.

"Challenges," was all he could cough out as he started to ejaculate just as she popped his dick back into her mouth. Again she swallowed down all of his essence, as if she just couldn't get enough. "I thought you might like to be the inspiration for the term "Groupie."

He fucked her again, as that was all he could do once she jumped on top of him still naked impaling herself on his cock. He loved watching her big titties swaying, and flopping around in front of his face like two pillow clouds dog fighting. Her face scrunched up in painful bliss as she undulated in the throes of many mini orgasms. He really didn't want to cum in her cunt, but Daphne gave him no choice as she refused to dismount long enough for him to cum anywhere else. Johnny could only hope, and pray to God that there wasn't enough left in his pistol to cause any real damage.

"Ever think of having sex with a black man?" Johnny asked her as they finally got dressed to rejoin the rest of the world.

"Oh, you really are nasty, aren't you," she giggled. Then figuring that she had nothing to lose telling Joe, after all this wasn't her one true love just a photo copy, "To be truthful, it's a fantasy that I've had ever since seeing the movie "Gone With the Wind." I mean I've heard all of the legends, of course..."

"But you'd like to find out if they're true, right?" He finished for her.

"Well sure, what girl wouldn't? But..."

"But then you'd be a real free lover, wouldn't you?" He prodded sarcastically.

"I..." She stopped then, and he watched as she struggled with herself, and her conflicting background. "I guess what I'm saying is that as your whore, I'd be foolish to not to comply with your wishes. Even if it meant that I'd have to give my body to black men."

Johnny could see what a real leap of faith that had been for her. Especially with her southern background, but the woman he knew in the future didn't have an ounce of bigotry in her, and maybe his being here had ordained that. In any event, he was determined to make this concert a real eye opening experience for his mother, especially knowing that the rest of her life as the wife of John Jr. would be fairly sedentary at best. If nothing else, she'd never forget this as the biggest, and best adventure of her life.

"Look, I just thought," he suddenly felt foolish, and almost apologized before remembering that in this time period Daphne was nobody's mother, "I have a friend, and he's the lead singer in one of the bands playing here, and I just thought you might like to meet..."

"Hell yes!" Daphne broke in interrupting his train of thought. The explosive eyes wide excitement as she fairly jumped up, and down in place taking him aback. "I'd do it with Jimmy if I could get close enough to him."

"You've heard of him then?"

"Jimmy Hendrix? Who hasn't?"

"Hmmm, he didn't actually give me his last name, but I know he's playing in one of the bands at this concert." And Johnny took the time then to explain how he'd met Jimmy.

"I thought that was his bus when I saw you get out of it," Daphne replied when he'd finished.

"So you only hit on me to get closer to a rock star?" Johnny inquired.

"No, I approached you because of that, but when I saw your face, well..."

The entire campgrounds were a buzz with anxiety as the time for the live concert rapidly was approaching when they left Daphne's tent. John Jr., and his thin brunette sidekick were in a heated debate with the redhead, and her Native Indian friend about the evil war mongrels dying in a far off land fighting for their right to argue. John Jr. gave Johnny a nod of knowing acknowledgement that turned into a scowl by the time it reached Daphne.

"We're going to see Jimmy backstage," Daphne announced, instantly getting a raised eyebrow from John Jr. "Can you keep an eye on my stuff?"

"Nobody's gonna rip off your homemade fruit punch Daffy Dilly," John Jr. threw back sarcastically. "Not when there's so much pot floating around here." Then to Johnny he said; "I'd be careful if I was you. Now that you broke her in, she might want a taste of some dark meat for comparison."

"I can live with it," Johnny replied, "can you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hey, you're the one into FREE love, right?" Johnny said, then turned and walked away, his hand possessively clasping his mother's rear over her denim skirt. Daphne giggling outrageously as he slipped a finger into her pussy from behind for John Jr.'s benefit.

They didn't get more than twenty steps further when they were suddenly jumped upon as Johnny's own father tackled him, and started swinging wildly.

"You son of a bitch!" John Jr. screamed, and threw a right cross that slammed into the side of Johnny's head knocking him out cold.

It was dark again when the world swirled back into his vision. He found himself back inside of Daphne's tent, and he wasn't alone.

"Thank God!" His father's young voice said. "I thought I'd killed you."

"Are you alright?" That musical voice of his mother at 18 inquired.

"I... I think so," Johnny said, and tried to sit up before the world started spinning madly around him again.

"Hey! Take it easy," his father urged gently pushing him back down. "You could have a concussion."

"I thought you said he wouldn't hurt a fly?" Johnny groaned as his mother's young face moved into view over top of him.

"My father says even a cornered rat will strike out if you scare it enough. I also told you he was jealous." She actually snuggled up to John Jr. affectionately then.

"Is that music I hear, or are the angels calling me?" Johnny asked then.

"The concert started hours ago," his father replied, "looks like Woodstock is going to be an historical event."

"Then what are you two doing in here missing it all?" Johnny inquired.

"We're trying our honeymoon out for size," his father said with a smirk, and his mother had the sensibility to at least blush profusely, "if it works out we'll live together for a while as common law, and maybe then make it legal, and have some kids after I graduate from MIT."

"Sounds like a plan," Johnny said, and tried again to get up, but much more slowly, and succeeded, "I guess I need to find some other tent to sleep in."

"Use mine," his father insisted, "I owe you at least that much. Oh, and the brunette likes it ruff, and ready, but she downplays it. As if everybody already didn't know she was into kink."

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll introduce her to Jimmy then," and they all snickered at that. "In any event I have to leave early tomorrow. I have something personal that needs attending to back home."

"Well, I can't say that it's been an entire pleasure meeting you Joe," his father said taking his hand and shaking it, "but it has been interesting. I hope we meet again."

"Oh, there's plenty of time, I'm sure we will. The wheel always goes full circle."

The man who stood waiting in the basement as Johnny returned to his own time period, and home had a little of that old cocky arrogant look in his eyes, even if surrounded by many wrinkles. His father once again putting out his hand, now withered, and gnawed by age.

"Welcome home... Joe."

12