Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

For a while, we were in buttfucking heaven. Besides the chorus of our groans of anal delight, the squishy sound of Lizzie clit-diddling fingers and the fleshy impact of my groin bumping into her conquered bubble-butt where the only sounds in the room. Lizzie's throaty cries were growing raspier and louder by the second as I reamed her ass relentlessly. I knew I couldn't last much longer if I kept sodomizing her with such a reckless rhythm, but I just couldn't stop. Her ass was so tight and hot and slippery, and all I wanted was to bury myself deep in her cozy rectum again and again and again.

"Lizzie, baby," I eventually growled, humping her bubble-butt furiously, "I'm gonna cum soon, your ass is just too good."

"Yeees! Uuuhhh yes, cum in me," she practically screamed, glancing back over her shoulder with the wildest look on her eyes. "Give me your cum, Russ, I'm so close... Uuuuh! Fuck me hard and pump my ass full of cuuuum!"

"Ahhh fuck, Liz," I grunted, unleashing a flurry of butt-wrecking thrusts. Crazy with lust for my Lizzie and her beautiful plump ass, I rode her rump like a mad possessed.

"Uuuhhh yes, yeeees, harder, deeper," she sighed, slamming her bouncy bubble-butt into my impaling shaft. "Uhhh Russ, cum with me! Cum in my aaaaass!"

"Fuck, baby! Fuuuuck!"

The wet sounds of Lizzie's fingers slapping away at her swollen clit mixed with my howl of release as I rammed myself all the way up her ass and started cumming explosively. Pushed forward by my last spearing thrust, I leaned down over her arched back as I flooded her bowels, still bucking into her anus. The streams of jetting sperm that I shot deep in her rectum triggered Lizzie's climax, making her whole voluptuous frame shake underneath me as she came screaming.

"Uuhhh! Ooohh my god, Ruuuuuss!"

Maybe it was my weighing on her like a rutting animal or maybe it was the intensity of her orgasm, but whatever the reason, while her rectum clamped around my ejaculating dick, Lizzie's knees buckled and gave way. She fell forward on her tummy, and I went down with her. Lying on top of her, unable to stop grinding my hips against her glorious bubble-butt, I kept pushing my throbbing pole in her pulsating asshole while she screamed her toe-curling pleasure into the pillow.

In the haze of that blinding orgasm, while I emptied all the seed I still had deep inside Lizzie's milking rectum, I could feel the fluttering motions of her fingers working her sopping pussy right under my ballsack. It brought a grin to my face to realize that Liz was still rolling her clit between her digits despite having her hand trapped under the messy heap of our sweaty, climaxing bodies.

I was totally drained of cum when my cock stopped pulsing and Lizzie's quivering asshole relaxed its orgasmic spasms. Planting my elbows outside her pale shoulders so I wouldn't be weighing too much on her, I rested my spinning head on Liz's neck and exhaled, spent.

As I lay there on top of her soft curvy body, my cock still embedded in her ass and my face pressed into her fragrant auburn locks, I let the soothing sound of Liz's breathing lull me away. For a while we were just too wiped out to do anything but stay as we were, recuperating. We both stirred from our blissful afterglow only when my shrinking cock slipped out of Lizzie's well-fucked asshole with a slurping pop.

"Aww no, all your creamy cum..." she mumbled. Feeling her shift underneath me, I rolled off of her. Lizzie immediately reached her hands back and spread her asscheeks apart, looking over her shoulder, attempting to see past the protruding curve of her bubble-butt. "Damn, I can feel it leaking out of me! Look!"

Reddened and puffy, glinting with oozing sperm, Lizzie's asshole was gaping lewdly open. With her butt-ring so stretched out and without my cock there to plug it, the massive load of cum I had pumped inside her ass was bubbling out of Liz's sphincter in thick pearly dribbles. The sight of my semen oozing from her ravaged anus and trickling down her plump asscheeks and buttcrack was insanely hot, yet there was something comical about Liz's furrowed brow and droopy expression.

"Want me to push it back in?" I joked, actually finding it sort of sweet that she didn't want my cum to leave her body.

Liz brightened up at that. "Yes, please," she nodded with a cute mock-pout, winking at me, "I like having you inside me."

I smiled at her as she swayed her sumptuous rump toward me and pried her own asscheeks further apart so I'd have better access to her cum-smeared anus. Kneading a soft round buttock with one hand, I started scooping up the white gooey rivulets trickling out of Lizzie's slowly closing asshole, bringing every dollop back to her freshly deflowered sphincter. She cooed and giggled each time I lead a stray glob of sperm back to her shrinking butt-ring and pushed it inside her ass with my fingertips.

Once Lizzie's abused little orifice winked closed, not wanting to force it open again after the heavy stretching it had just taken, I rubbed the rest of my run-off seed all around her puffy reddened rosebud. Lizzie seemed to like it. She purred like a kitten as I soothed her well-fucked asshole with my cum. Since she enjoyed those lewd attentions, I took my time massaging my gooey semen all over her once again tight puckered hole with light, delicate circular motions.

"Mmh that was nice," she exhaled eventually, once I gave each of her beautiful curvy asscheeks a parting smooch before lying down beside her. Resting her head on my chest, she looked up into my eyes as she hugged me tight, cuddling into my embrace. After a brief silence, she spoke again, sounding serious. "Thank you, Russ. Really. This was great."

I tucked a stray reddish brown lock behind her ear before replying. "No need to thank me, Lizzie. Actually, I feel like I should be thanking you. I mean, what we did, having anal sex..."

"It was amazing!" she couldn't help but interject in an excited tone, squeezing me harder in her hug, pressing her huge heavy tits firmly into my side.

"Yeah it was," I continued, "that's why it should be me thanking you. I mean, losing my virginity to you, with you... It felt right and great and... It was so mind-blowing, I can't even find the words!"

"I'll go with 'unforgettable'," she smiled, giving me a soft peck on the lips. As she pulled back, she chuckled and then grinned impishly, adding: "And that was just one virginity I lost, actually. Just think about the other one!"

I was stunned for a second, blown away by the sheer awesomeness of this sweet girl I held in my arms, my Lizzie. Getting all fluffy inside and light-headed with emotion, I pressed my lips to her soft warm mouth, trying to put all my love for her in that kiss. My heart was pounding and my mind was filled with images of her, of us, our past together, all those memories leading us to that very moment and the next and the next, where we were still kissing and hugging and cuddling.

Lizzie was nuzzling my neck and I was sniffing her lush hair, getting high on her signature scent when she suddenly lifted her head, looking at me with a questioning stare. "Russ," she slowly began, "about what you said before... About you buying me a copy of The Colour of Magic, first edition, signed by Terry Pratchett himself... You were just kidding, weren't you? I mean, that first kiss back there was your real present, and the book thing was just one of your dorky jokes, a pretty well crafted one I admit, but still a joke. Right?"

"No," I shook my head emphatically, surprised that Lizzie would think I'd joke about her number one absolute favorite writer in the world. "I meant it, Liz. I actually got you the book."

"Seriously?" she persisted, still doubtful. "And this, right now, is not part of the joke either?"

I laughed at that and grabbed her by the shoulders, pressing my forehead to hers as I stared into her big brown eyes. "Lizzie," I stated, dead serious, "I got you the book. It's on its way. The only problem is that it wasn't delivered in time for your birthday this week. But I tracked it and I called the shipping company and it should be in your mail in a couple of day-mmphsh-mmph!"

A flurry of smooches muffled my words as Lizzie kissed me and thanked me and yelled out her happiness. "Oh my god, Russ! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Gladly surrendering to a hail of peppering kisses all over my face, I basked in one of Liz's trademark moments of pure joy. Then, suddenly, she stopped.

"Did you hear that?" Lizzie said, her head titled to the side, an uncertain look on her face. "I thought I heard something..."

Shaking my head, I tried to focus on something other than my sweet Lizzie snuggling naked in my arms. And yes, I did hear something. Up until that moment, I had filtered out all the noises coming from the garden. The music and confusion of the party had been just a vague far away sound while Liz and I had our own private celebration. But suddenly I realized that the constant background noise of people dancing and laughing wasn't there anymore, replaced by a different sort of chaos.

"That's weird... There's no music," I said, puzzled. "And what are people yelling about, I can't..."

Then we heard the sirens, loud and near. At the same time, the bright blue lights of an approaching police car flashed from outside the window.

"Oh my god," Lizzie yelped, her eyes wide with shock and her voice trembling. "Someone called the cops!"

Another blare of the sirens sobered us up completely from our shared state of sensual bliss, bursting our happy bubble and forcing us to face whatever mess was happening around us. We jumped off my bed and hastily put our clothes back on. I had to hold up Lizzie's hair myself as I zipped up her dress, her hands were shaking so bad.

I watched her jump around on one foot while she put on her heels and I caught her in my arms when she tripped and almost smashed her head against my desk. She had a terrified look in her eyes and her pretty face was all screwed up in worry as I held her tight and spoke to her, trying to calm her down while she rambled on about all sorts of catastrophes that she imagined going on out there.

"Breathe, Lizzie, just breathe! Like that, good girl," I murmured, caressing her hair and soothing her. "Now listen to me, it's probably nothing. I guess maybe one of the neighbors complained about the music at this time of night or something, so don't worry. And no," I added, unable to hide a smile as I prepared to dispel the most apocalyptic of her ramblings, "I definitely don't think that there was any sort of mass murder at all, Lizzie. I didn't hear any gunshots. Did you?"

"Well, no," she admitted reluctantly, somehow reticent to let go of the idea that one of her schoolmates might have gone completely nuts, choosing her party to act out his insanity. "But maybe the shots happened earlier, while we were having sex and we were too caught up in it because it was so great and we didn't hear anything except for our hearts beating in unison and..."

Seeing my expression of mixed sympathy and doubt, Lizzie relented. "Okay, Russ," she said, "I see what you're not saying. And I agree, I guess. I'm acting crazy, ain't I?"

"Just a bit," I conceded with a smile, "just enough to be adorable."

She chuckled as we hugged. Then, looking much calmer, she said: "Right, let's go talk to the cops then, yay!"

We were barely out of my bedroom when Lizzie unexpectedly turned about, stopping dead in her tracks right in front of me, almost making me knock her over. Grabbing my hands in her tiny hands, she locked gazes with me and let out one of those little bright laughs of hers.

"Russ, no matter if there was a murder/suicide or a drunken fistfight degenerated into an all out brawl," she trailed off, rolling her eyes in mock exasperation at my skeptical expression, "or yeah, okay, even if it's just the creep across the street who called the cops about the music. Whatever it is out there, I just wanted to say..." she stopped then to get on her tiptoes and plant a soft kiss on my lips, then she concluded: "Best birthday ever!"

I smiled at her and we kissed once more, longer and deeper. Then Lizzie took a steadying breath and turned, holding my hand and pulling me along. With our fingers intertwined, we went downstairs to see what everybody else had been doing while the two of us were busy being happy.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers