Backseat Mommy: Lustful 3-Hole Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My plan for today is to take five more loads," I said, reaching for his hard cock. "Tomorrow if you're up to it I'll take some more, and then figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my life."

He said, his voice now soft and tender, "I found a few places in the area that are for rent."

"You did, did you?" I asked, slowly stroking his cock. "Do you want Mommy close to you?"

"I insist that my Mommy fuck slut be close to me and that she be available at a moment's notice," he corrected, sounding so hot when he was dominant.

"Well then," I said, licking his shaft briefly, unable not to enjoy this beautiful cock I'd co-created, "since you are my Master and I am your three-hole cum deposit slut, I guess the first part of my plan for the future has already been decided."

"Good, because we have a 7PM meeting with a realtor to go look at three places," he said, as he pulled me to my feet and kissed me.

The kiss was tender at first. Definitely not one between a typical mother and son... but between lovers. I felt my heart melting.

It got more passionate after a couple of minutes before I finally broke the kiss abruptly, horny as hell, and asked, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

"I don't know," he said, "I only have twenty minutes until my last class of the day."

"You're not leaving your slut alone for a couple of hours with so many tempting young dicks around, are you?" I teased, returning to stroking his cock.

"You only fuck who I tell you to, is that clear?" he clarified firmly.

"Yes, Master," I smiled, "I was just teasing. Your cock is more than enough for me."

"Good," he nodded, as he lifted up my dress, bent me over the sink and slid his cock easily inside my burning inferno.

"Oh yes, baby," I moaned, as he began fucking me hard.

"God, I love your hot cunt," he said.

"And my hot cunt loves your big, hard dick," I responded, loving how aggressive he was with me. He knew how to fuck a woman... he understood that underneath the conservative nature of his outer woman was a cum hungry slut just dying to be used as one.

"Then let's let them get reacquainted," he said, as he grabbed my hips and thoroughly pounded me like the wanton slut he'd awakened in me.

"Oh yesssss, son," I moaned. "Use Mommy as your fuck slut."

"You love being your son's personal cum bucket, don't you?" he asked, never slowing down his complete pilfering of my box.

"Can it please be my twenty-four-seven job?" I moaned, my orgasm accelerating from his big dick, hard deep thrusts and his nasty talk.

"Think you can handle a half dozen loads a day?" he teased, as his finger slid to my asshole.

"I'm not sure I can live without that many," I responded, although I wasn't sure I could keep up with him, truth be told... but I'd die trying... I mean, what a way to go... my tombstone reading FUCKED TO DEATH.

"Now don't forget: you are to fuck only who I tell you to fuck, male or female," he reminded me.

"Yes, Master," I moaned, knowing the idea of his controlling my body and whatever he made me do or even not do would only enhance my lust and would power my growing orgasm even more strongly.

"Tell me what you are," he demanded again, somehow slamming into me even harder and going even deeper than he had already been doing.

I almost screamed, my orgasm so fucking close, as I cried out, "Your three-hole Mommy cum bucket submissive!"

"Oh yes," he agreed, "now come for me, you fucking slut."

"Call me names, Master," I begged, knowing his crude words, simultaneous with his deep drilling, would be enough to make me erupt.

"You love being a bimbo Mommy whore for your son's big dick?" he questioned.

"Yes, I love it, more, more," I begged, so fucking close.

"Come for me now, my cock sucking, cunt willing, ass taking, Mommy whore," he ordered, pistoning in and out of me like a well-oiled machine.

"Yessssss," I screamed, as my orgasm hit and seconds later, his second load spewed into me.

"Take my cum, Mom," he grunted as he came into me just as my own cum was trying to spill out of me.

Both of us were panting and gasping heavily as our orgasms rushed through us, and he leaned into me.

"God, I've missed that dick," I groaned, as my orgasm still kept rushing through me.

"And I missed your great mouth and hot cunt," he said, as he pulled out of me and a huge gush of our blended cum flooded out of me and pooled on the floor.

I looked down as I said, "Don't forget my tight asshole."

"Oh, the next load is going in there," he nodded.

"Is that a promise?" I smiled, by now always happy to get my asshole gaped.

"Yes! And I never break my promises," he declared, as he put his beautiful pole back in his pants.

"I plan on keeping you to that," I said, standing up and allowing my dress to fall back down.

"I need to get to my last class," he said. "Go take a tour of the school and meet me at my dorm room in an hour and fifteen."

"I'm not sure I can find it again," I said, having no idea where it was.

"I'll text you the building and room number," he said, as he leaned in and kissed me. When he broke the kiss, he smiled, looking again like my son and not my Master, "I missed you, Mom."

"I missed you too, son."

He left me and I cleaned up: both the large pool of cum on the floor, and my cunt and legs, which were still flowing with our spent fluids.

I then headed out, taking some time to explore the campus. Discovering the campus bookstore, I went inside. To my surprise, as I meandered through the shelves of books killing time, I noticed there was a section called Human Sexuality. Still horny (fuck, I was always horny now), I skimmed the book titles. When I saw a book called '100 Best Sex Positions', I knew I had to buy it... and that we would have to try every position in the book.

Of course, this made my pussy dampen as I flipped through the various positions. Many intrigued me, such as 'the pretzel dip',' ballet dancer', 'X-factor', 'golden arch' and 'butter churner'. I was going to rock my son's world!

I purchased the book, feeling strange buying it from a girl who looked like she should still be in high school, but was likely in college since she was working at a college bookstore... but in the throes of my second sexual awakening, I sure wasn't going to be worried about being judged by a girl who was young enough to be my daughter.

As I handed it to her, she looked surprised and looked up at me.

I smiled, "You're never too old to learn new tricks."

She laughed, "Good to know."

Although I hadn't been with a girl since college, and that was once when I was really drunk, and she had only gone down on me not the other way round, I wondered if my wild new sexuality could explore some Sapphic desires... and how much that might turn on my son.

I took my bag and said, now flirting with the girl, "Once I've tried all these positions I may have to come back for a book on positions for two women." Before she could respond with any more than a wink and a grin, which she did, I turned and walked away, feeling a rush at my newfound 'do and say whatever I want' persona, even though in reality I couldn't do whatever I wished without my Master's permission. (But I didn't think he'd balk if I asked if he'd like to watch me getting it on with a hot cashier from the bookstore.)

I walked around and enjoyed the scenery... which was mostly hot young men.

When it was close to the time to meet my son, I headed to his dorm room, already looking forward to his cock back inside me... one of my holes still neglected.

I arrived a few minutes early and waited in the hallway. A couple of guys walked past me, each giving me a once-over. I wondered what they would think if they knew I was a submissive Mommy-slut.

Cory finally arrived and asked, "Been waiting long?"

"For your dick back in me, yes," I answered.

"Well, we should rectify that," he said, as he opened the door.

As soon as it was closed, I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock... I was dying for more of it. I couldn't explain my single-minded obsession, but all I wanted when I saw him was his dick.

He said, "Man, I wish I knew what you were like during my senior year."

As I fished out his dick, I agreed, "So many wasted loads."

"I murdered a lot of Kleenex," he joked, as I wrapped my mouth around his cock.

I bobbed for a few seconds before I joked, "Now you'll always have a safe place to deposit your load. You won't need to litter anymore."

As I took his cock back in my mouth, he joked back, "So you're a Kleenex martyr? You'll endure anything to save the oft-ignored and under-valued tree-hugged tissue?" which made me laugh hard.

Once he was completely hard, I stood up and asked, "So is load three going in my ass?"

"I don't know," he teased.

"The question was rhetorical since it's the only one still untouched today," I pointed out, as I lifted up my sundress and bent over the couch.

"Yes, Mommy," he replied, moving behind me.

He rubbed his thick mushroom top around my rosebud and I demanded, "Just slam that big dick up Mommy's poop chute."

He again obliged, sliding his huge snake deep into my tight asshole.

"Yes, baby, Mommy has missed your big dick in her shit hole," I moaned, loving to talk dirty to my son.

"So fucking tight," he groaned, as his cock invaded my back door over and over, deeper each time.

"Your big dick will gape it pretty quickly," I added, as I felt his hips meet my butt, meaning his entire shaft was deep inside me.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as he slowly began fucking me.

I loved sucking his cock.

I loved riding his cock in my cunt.

But there was something even hotter about allowing my son to sodomize me. By giving him all three holes, I was completely at his whim... I was utterly his... and I loved it.

"Oh yeah, baby, Mommy loves your dick in her ass," I moaned, declaring the obvious.

"Looking forward to a thick load of cum buried deep in your bowels, Mommy-slut?" he asked.

"Is the sky blue? Is the grass green? Is your dick deep in your Mother's asshole?" I asked playfully.

"Yes, yes and most definitely yes," he chuckled, as he began fucking me faster.

I enjoyed his hard ass fucking for a few minutes, loving how hard, deep and long he could go. My own orgasm close, I began frantically rubbing my clit.

"Are you going to come from having your son's dick reaming your ass, Mommy-slut?" he asked, as he somehow found the energy to begin fucking me even harder and faster.

"Yes, my darling son," I moaned, as my breathing became erratic and I was about to erupt.

And as if the orgasm button was his cum spewing in my asshole, the moment his cum filled my asshole my orgasm hit. "Yessssssss," I screamed, as another amazing, intense orgasm rushed through me.

He pumped my asshole throughout my orgasm as his entire load flooded deep in my bowels. When he pulled out leaving me slumped face down on his couch, even as my own orgasm continued to create fireworks throughout my very being, Cory ordered, "Don't move."

"I'm not sure I could if I wanted to," I joked, just allowing the pleasure of the orgasm to do its thing.

He returned a minute later, my orgasm finally beginning to dissipate, cum beginning to leak out my asshole, as he slapped my ass and slipped a butt plug in my rear, "I don't want my cum leaking out of you while we go out for dinner."

"It's customary for a gentleman to take a lady out for dinner before he tears her ass apart," I joked, as I finally managed to stand up.

"Well, I do plan to fill all three of your holes again before the evening is over," he pointed out.

"Touché," I laughed.

"I'm going for a quick shower," he said. "Want to join me?"

"Mmmmm," I purred, "going for the fourth load?"

"Perhaps," he shrugged.

In the shower, believe it or not, we actually washed each other. It was tender and romantic, and I knew the next time we showered together I was going to fuck his brains out. Since it was in a dorm it was a communal shower and it was fun wondering what would happen if any naked guys walked in, but none did.

We headed out for a slightly early dinner before meeting the real estate agent at seven.

At dinner Cory told me about school so far, and I told him about how his father and I had ended it... leaving out the incest information for the moment. I wanted this still to be about us... and I still couldn't fathom the image of that stick-in-the-mud Katherine committing incest.

As we finished eating, he asked, "Want some dessert?"

"I hope that's a euphemism for a yummy load of your cum," I replied, moving my hand to his crotch.

"It is," he nodded.

"Here?" I asked, smiling because we had a secluded corner table.

"Why not?" he shrugged.

I fished out his cock and began stroking it just as the waitress came back to ask if we wanted any dessert.

Cory nodded, "A piece of chocolate cheesecake," acting casual as his mother jerked him off beneath the tablecloth.

As soon as she left, he grabbed my head and pushed it under the table.

A rush of excitement at doing something so taboo in public coursed through me, as I slid myself completely under the table, surprised at how dark it was.

I began sucking, feeling a rush of adrenaline because I was actually sucking my son in a busy restaurant. I bobbed furiously, wanting that load from his balls.

I had sucked him maybe two minutes when the waitress returned and asked, "Anything else?"

"No, I think I'm good," Cory said.

The waitress left and Cory pulled me back up to my seat. I complained, "I'm not allowed to finish my dessert?"

"Jerk me off," he ordered.

I obeyed, pumping his cock while he ate his cheesecake, even though I really wanted his hard cock back in my mouth. He ate half the cheesecake while I stroked his cock. When I felt it getting dry, I glanced to see if anyone was looking this way, before I bent down and took it back in my mouth. I bobbed for maybe thirty seconds before I heard the waitress gasp, "Oh, my!"

Cory explained, as I froze with his dick in my mouth, "She wanted something creamier than cheesecake for dessert."

"Um, okay," and the waitress left as quickly as she had arrived.

"Well, you'd better finish me off now," Cory chuckled, clearly amused.

I bobbed like a hungry slut, desperate to get him off, both because of my utter humiliation at getting caught (which gave me a warm feeling), plus my desire that I did indeed want his warm, creamy dessert.

I bobbed for a couple more minutes before I heard him grunt and felt his warm cream erupt in my mouth and glide down my throat. God, I loved sucking his cock and swallowing his cum... it was my favourite treat... although I also enjoyed feeling it erupt in my pussy or deep in my rectum of course.

I swallowed it all down and sat back up.

Cory finished his dessert and we waited for the waitress to come back. She didn't return for a good ten minutes and Cory joked, "You may have scarred her forever."

"Well, you scarred me forever when you first plugged this dick into my cunt in the car," I countered.

"I wouldn't call that scarring, I would call that awakening," he countered right back.

"Well if so, I sure can't get back to sleep," I laughed.

"Neither can this," he joked back, as I glanced down and saw his cock was still semi-erect... already four loads today.

The waitress finally came back and avoided eye contact with me as she delivered the bill and asked, "Is there anything else?"

Feeling like making her even more uncomfortable, I replied brightly, "No thanks, I'm pretty stuffed after that creamy dessert."

Cory added, "Oh, I plan to do more stuffing of you yet tonight."

"Gobble, gobble," I gobbled, as the girl's face went beet red.

"You're going to corrupt this poor girl for life," Cory fake rebuked me.

I apologized, "Sorry miss, I just can't get enough of him."

"It's okay, ma'am," the waitress said, her face bright red, still not looking at me.

The word 'ma'am' annoyed me, but I let it go.

We paid, or actually he paid, which was sweet I thought, before we went to meet the realtor.

"So you're promising me two more loads?" I questioned, as I drove, following the GPS directions Cory had entered in his phone.

"At least," Cory responded.

"How many rounds are in that pistol?" I questioned.

"Don't know. I've never run out," he joked. "All I know is it's more than a six-shooter."

"Good to know," I smirked. "I do like being gunned down."

"And I love the target practice," he wittingly shot back.

For the next twenty minutes, traffic was brutal. We talked about his father and the beginning of the school year.

I asked, "Are you really okay with my living nearby?"

"I insist on it," he nodded.

"I don't want to cramp your style," I said, knowing that at some point these wild days of sucking and fucking his mother would fade. No way could we keep up this intensity of lust... I just wasn't as young as he was.

"Mom, I want you nearby because you're my Mom," he said. After a pause, he added, "That, plus I like having a three-hole cum bucket nearby."

"You had me at three-hole cum bucket," I joked sarcastically.

"I should mention though that I do have a girlfriend of sorts," he said.

I felt jealous. Yet, I asked, trying to be casual, "Can you define 'a girlfriend of sorts'?"

"Well, we've never labelled it. We hang out sometimes. We fuck."

"Is she hotter than I am?" I asked outwardly playfully, yet fishing for an answer that would help me feel good about myself.

"You're both very hot," he said.

"Is she as big a slut as I am?" I asked, hoping I could at least get a moral victory. Or I suppose an immoral one.

Cory laughed, "Only 67% as big. So far she's only offered me two holes."

"That dirty cock-tease," I joked.

"But she's bi," he added.

It popped out of my mouth before I even had time to think, "So you want to see Mommy eat cunt?"

He coughed, surprised by my words. "That wasn't what I meant at all."

"So you don't want to see Mommy eat cunt?" I whined, acting hurt.

"I didn't say that either," he corrected, clearly shocked for once... even after all we'd done together.

"Because I'd really like to do that," I told him before adding, "although I haven't done it since college."

"You've eaten pussy before?" he asked, very curious and intrigued.

"I did a lot of things in college."

"I'll want to hear more about that," he promised, as the GPS told us we were about to arrive at our destination.

"I'm sure you will," I smiled coyly, as I moved my hand to his dick... which was hard again. "Did the idea of Mommy munching box get you hard?"

"Perhaps," he shrugged, as I pulled to a stop.

As we climbed out of the car, he took my hand and led me to the first house. I said, looking at the small but modern house, "Looks cute."

We walked up to the door, which was immediately opened by a woman about my age, pretty but a bit chubby. She greeted, "Welcome, I hope you found your way here okay."

I nodded, "GPS is a life saver, although it doesn't warn you about construction."

"Yeah, it's the end of the construction season and it happens every year... they fall behind," the woman explained, before adding, "Oh, I'm Eve."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sarah," I said, "and this is my son, I mean, yeah, this is my son, Cory." I wasn't sure how we were introducing ourselves here, but we were holding hands, which Eve had obviously noticed, since she glanced down briefly.

She explained, "So I'll show you the three houses I spoke with to your son about. This one is the cheapest because it's farthest away from the college, although it's a very quaint home and in a quiet neighborhood. Travel to the college, in non-construction times, is usually about fifteen minutes, twenty to thirty during rush hour."