Backyard Gangbang

Story Info
Girls find excitement near home.
19.2k words
4.45
192.4k
61
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling on edge one night desiring a black cock being that it had been sometime since I had a black cock give me pleasure. I logged into a black chat site to see where it would lead more or less, to kill some time and satisfy some curiosity.

After many screens and typing "sorry busy" because of not desiring to chat because of not liking their nick name or introductions such as "hey slut" or "hey white slut" or "got 10 hard inches 4 u" or "curious or needing" or "been blacked before" or "white guy here, is that okay", I was about to log off when the following caught my eye.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Hi Heather, how are you doing? I'm Chuck in Minneapolis.

The MSP and Minneapolis caught my attention.

I responded back with,

HEATHER_28swf

Hi Chuck

The dialogue following resulted:

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Where do you live sweetie?

HEATHER_28swf

Lol, MSP. (MSP= airline code for Minneapolis/St. Paul MN)

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Really, wow, not too many girls that I connect with are local.

HEATHER_28swf

Yes, really I'm local. So are you in the suburbs?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Yes babe, Lake Minnetonka.

HEATHER_28swf

Oh wow! Are you're a lawyer or Doctor or some big CEO?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

No babe, I'm a financial consultant.

HEATHER_28swf

IC, maybe I should give you a few dollars to invest for me.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Be more than happy to Heather. What brings you to this site? Craving

black to take care of a fantasy? Have you experienced black before? Black boy friend logged on? None of my business if you care not to share.

HEATHER_28swf

Wow, so many questions. No black boy friend and yes I have experienced black.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

I assume your experience with black was most pleasant since you are here. When and where did you have the pleasure? Maybe we can spend some quality time together and take a look at your assets and your investments.

HEATHER_28swf

I spent a two week on holiday in Jamaica. So you are interested in my assets also?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

No need to say more. I'm sure the brothers took very good care of you.

HEATHER_28swf

lol

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

So what do you say, can we meet? I will invest some money in the market for you. Maybe we could arrange a date for dinner. Let's meet to see how things progress and if you will trust me with your money.

HEATHER_28swf

Can I invest five hundred and then you can show me the growth in a year?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Sure babe, I will keep you posted by e-mail once a month on its progress. May I have your e-mail addy? I can show you something else that grows also in your hands if you have an interest. (smiley face)

HEATHER_28swf

It's Heather@--------.com and what might that other else be?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Well we need to be together for you to find out. Now how do we arrange the transfer of money to me? I prefer to do it in person. I can pick it up at your place, you can come to the office, or we can meet at a bar.

HEATHER_28swf

Where is your office?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

In my home.

HEATHER_28swf

Oh, that is on the other side of town. Can we meet downtown?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

We sure can Heather. I need to be downtown at least three times a week. Pick a day that is convenient for you. We can meet at the Red Rooster. Do a Google.

HEATHER_28swf

I'm familiar with it. All the hot white chicks are there with their boy friends.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Wow, you impress me Heather. I need to be on my toes it appears.

HEATHER_28swf

How about next Tuesday?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Tuesday it is, time?

HEATHER_28swf

6:00PM okay?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Sure, we can have dinner then and you can tell me all about your vacation in Jamaica. I have some very good business partners there. I get to the island a few times a year to get away from this cold stuff here. Maybe you would join me on a trip to visit old friends. By the way, is your body shape similar to your gender at the Red Rooster?

HEATHER_28swf

Yes it is Chuck. Does that excite you?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Immensely Heather, Immensely

HEATHER_28swf

(smiley face)

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Well now I am going to be hard a lot between now and the time I see you Tuesday. The brothers have some hot chicks at the RR.

HEATHER_28swf

Yes they do Chuck. By the way are you married Chuck?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

No I am not Heather. I am divorced. Have you ever been married?

HEATHER_28swf

Sorry to read that. No, I have never been married. When I reach 30 I will get serious. Now I want to expand my knowledge and experiment.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Heather, have you dated a black man since your return from Jamaica?

HEATHER_28swf

Yes I have Chuck, several.

BLKMSP_LADY_P BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

I bet the brothers in Jamaica showed you a better time.

HEATHER_28swf

That is so Chuck but it might have been the environment also that made it so pleasant a visit.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Well I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with our first chat so I will stop asking the personal question until Tuesday. Do you have any question for me?

HEATHER_28swf

Yes, how often do you visit this site?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

1-5 times a month sweetie, why do you ask?

HEATHER_28swf

Just curious; do you come to chat or cyber or maybe pickup lonesome or curious girls?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

All of them except cyber.

HEATHER_28swf

Why not cyber?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Too time consuming.

HEATHER_28swf

IC, do you ever cyber over the phone?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

No babe, waste of time.

HEATHER_28swf

Do you score with many curious girls?

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Many are curious but get cold feet when the time to meet is at hand but manage a few.

HEATHER_28swf

So, you like to introduce your assets to the curious as a form of marketing or advertisement.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Lol, you know me well already, IC.

HEATHER_28swf

Hey Chuck, I need to log off; some girl friends just came in. I'll see you Tuesday.

BLKMSP_LADY_PLEASER_38

Bring your girl friends with their money and assets with you Tuesday if they are interested, seriously. Sure wish you did not have to run. By the way Heather, e-mail me, Chuckels78@ -------.com what you will be wearing so I will spot you or send a pic. Also tell me how many of your friends will be with you. I will have a suit on with a red tie and look for the shaved headed guy. See you Tuesday, hugs.

HEATHER_28swf

Tuesday, Chuck. I will extend the invitation and e-mail pic. Thanks for chatting.

I extended Chuck's invitation to my friends; they declined because of conflicts with other appointments.

I e-mailed the details over the weekend. In the reply e-mail he asked me not to go into the Red Rooster if he was not standing in front and to walk around the block until he arrived.

I met Chuck at the appointed time on Tuesday wearing a flounce, high-sheen pink skirt ending about three inches above the knees, along with a black silk, low V-neck, sleeveless Blouse so Chuck could get a good view of two assets of mine. The silk permitted my small nips to be evident. If he had wandering hands he could feel a third asset since I was just wearing a black silk thong over it; that is if I liked him; for those wondering, yes I am smooth. I decided to put my shoulder blade length, long blond hair in a pony tail tied with a pink ribbon.

He was standing near the curb chatting on his cell, and my nips hardened seeing his bulkiness, his smile when he saw me approaching, and his handsome face. If nothing else happened looking at him was already a treat.

As my distance to him shrunk, his smile increased and he had two gold eye teeth, one upper and one lower which put a smile on my face. His head was shaven clean. He easily would pass for a professional football player.

He extended his big hand and said, "You are correct in your assessment of your looks. The brothers inside will be jealous. We do not need to go in if it will make you uncomfortable. I love the assets I see and would love to let the brothers see also just to inflate my ego."

I grinned and said, "Thanks Chuck and going in will not be an issue. I might fall in love with one or two of your brothers."

"On second thought Heather maybe we should skip RR and go about dinner. Just kidding let's go in and if you want to meet a guy point him out and I will introduce you but that is only if I will be managing your investment."

"I see you are negotiating all the time. Let's check the place out and see if anyone turns me on besides you."

"Oh I turn you on?"

"No I just said that to get more of your attention."

"Mmmmm, I see you are a tease also in addition to having some brains."

"Just because I'm a blond does not mean..."

"I know, I know, let's go in and have a drink and become better acquainted. I am sure you have many question if am to manage a portfolio for you."

"Wow it's a portfolio now."

"I think it could be Heather if you follow my financial advice."

Over two drinks we discussed each others childhood, college, boyfriends and present activities. He asked me to wait to talk about the Jamaican vacation until after dinner. He said he would talk about his business activities over dinner. The more he spoke, the more comfortable I was becoming with him. Over drinks he asked me if I was attracted to anyone there in the bar. I laughed and asked, "Do you want me to say you, or point out someone in the crowd."

"What ever you feel like saying, is okay with me Heather. The evening is young. I hope you have no plans for later where we have to conclude things in a hurry."

"I made the evening wide open for you so you can explain how you will make me millions with my money and maybe my assets as you refer to them."

We both laughed and I heard, "Good planning."

I pointed out two individuals that looked hot. He explained to me one was a musician in the local orchestra and the other managed a black owned accounting firm in St. Paul. He also mentioned they were clients of his and he would introduce me if I was interested. I asked if they were married and was told that the office manager was. I asked about the musician and was told he was single and does not go study. Chuck said, "Jim has the same feeling about life as you Heather."

He asked me what I thought of him and I said, "Well you definitely are hot to look at but maybe we might develop a business relationships and it might not be a good idea to get too close to each other."

I heard, "Well I'd rather forget the business relationship and get closer to knowing you."

I blushed and said, "After I hear your business offer I may not desire to participate then we won't have the issue to address."

"Fair enough answer, Heather. Are you ready for some food? We can go upstairs to the members' only restaurant and have a bite. Everything is on the menu. Is that okay with you?"

"That sounds great to me since we are so close to it."

He ordered a rare steak and I had salmon. The food was fabulous and he explained his business which was a partnership with two other brothers of which one lived in Jamaica. He pulled out a ten year chart showing the growth in dollars that they were managing and the returns they were getting for their clients. I was numb from the numbers. He and his brothers seemed to have their arms around the business and I was free to walk in and cash out at any time I desired or just take a little out for extra cash.

I told him I would go along with the initial investment and then add to it monthly if it grew. He smiled and said, "Great, it will be a pleasure serving you."

After dinner he ordered drinks.

There was soft music playing even during the meal. Linens, candles, black leather booths, and privacy were offered in the environment.

He asked me to describe my Jamaican vacation from the first day arrival and not to let out any details. My heart was palpitating when I had finished the first day and had thirteen more to go.

I was getting warm because he had turned in the booth, place his head on his right fist, had his right leg up on the seat with the knee pressing into my thigh, had his hand close to my exposed knee, and was looking down my cleavage at two assets.

When I began the third day of the vacation he placed his left hand on my knee. I placed my hand on his and said, "Maybe we should stop here and take it up some other time."

He smiled and asked, "Reliving those days has you bothered and wishing, don't they Heather?"

I blushed and said, "Yes Chuck and if you slip your hand up my leg further I will be a total wreck."

I heard, "I have a suggestion Heather. Continue with the fourth day, let me make you a wreck and then we can go upstairs to put you back together. There are rooms upstairs with Jacuzzis, red satin bed linens; heart shaped revolving bed, mirrored wall and ceiling, along with an assortment of toys, interested?"

My mouth opened in shock, his hand went for my wet thong and his lips met mine. As he massage my mound, I melted and moaned, "Mmmmmm," into his mouth while spreading my legs and lifting myself a little at the hips so he could have more hand freedom.

When we broke for air I heard, "Let's go upstairs Heather and continue our becoming better acquainted and put you back together."

All I could manage to say was, "Sure that would be okay with me."

As we walked to the elevator he supported me by wrapping his arms around my waist. I was feeling the wine that I had been drinking and was horny causing me to be weak in the knees but maybe it was the wine also.

When the elevator door closed he pulled me into his body by placing his hands on my buns and pulling me to him and then French kissing me. I reciprocated back and was panting for air when we broke the kiss.

When the elevator door opened, he tossed one arm of mine over his shoulder and around his neck. He then scooped me up from the floor by placing an arm under my knees and carried me to one of many rooms.

When we stepped in I froze. It was the most erotica room I had been in since Jamaica; dark wood paneling on the walls, erotic pictures, pink, red and black decoration and furniture.

Chuck set me down and pulled me to him again in the room. Our tongues went to dueling as his paws were massaging my buns. I desired to be stuffed with a cock so much by then that I undid the zipper on the back of my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Chuck sensing my urgency, lifted me from behind my knees, carried me to the bed, laid me on it, lay next to me, covered my mouth with his, ran a hand up between my legs, pushed the thong aside, slipped two fingers into my sopping wet hot pussy and finger fucked me to a cum, using his thumb on my clit and finding my g-spot.

As I orgasmed he pulled his mouth from mine so I could scream out the pleasures overtaking me and convulsed as wave after wave of pure pleasure surged through me.

He let me calm down with his fingers in me. When I had recovered, he removed them, and still in a shirt and tie, knelt on the bed, removed my thong, then spread my legs and dove for my mound with his eager mouth.

It was a matter of minutes and I was experiencing the feelings again; those awesome feelings of cumming and cumming.

After I calmed, Chuck had moved to lie next to me and said, "When you are ready let's do the Jacuzzi and you can begin again telling me about that vacation."

"Okay Chuck, give me a few minutes and then let me slip into the shower."

"Sure babe."

I then headed for the shower, removed my top and enjoyed the warm water cascading over me.

I then I exited the shower and headed back in the room with the Jacuzzi wrapped in a terry robe. Chuck was already in it with his back to me. He had dimmed the lights a tad to make it more romantic with the soft music in the background. I walked to the unit, slipped off the terry robe, turned and froze. As I turned, my eyes naturally focused on the toy that soon would be pleasing me. I froze at seeing its size. I was staring at the biggest cock since Jamaica; my pussy twitched in anticipation. The sight of the massive tool was sending signals to my pussy that it would soon be feeling the pleasures that only a massive piece of meat can do.

I heard, "Being you had been to the island and having had black cock before, I decided to hop in thinking what you are staring at would be no big deal."

That statement unfroze me and brought me back to reality.

I grinned as I lifted myself into the tub with him. The warmth of the water melted me. Probably the wine from earlier helped with the feeling of peacefulness and the two orgasms.

Erect and with the eye pointing to Chuck's chin, I was indeed looking at the largest cock I had seen since my Jamaican vacation. It was ten inches plus and a tad fatter than my vibrating toy. I knew that it would give me feelings not haven't had in a while. My nips had gotten rock hard and my pussy wanted to be stuffed with the gigantic toy that I could not take my eyes off. It was as straight as a ruler, thinner at the head than the base, a mini Washington monument. The base looked to be the thickness of a soda can.

I looked up at Chuck and asked, "Can I feel it?"

Chuck had a very warm smile and gently said, "Absolutely Heather."

I wrapped my hand around the shiny thick shaft. It was so thick at the part I grabbed that my fingers hardly could enclose it in my palm. I felt his cock begin to pulse as I moved my hand slowly up/down along its length. It actually gained in length and width with me doing that; right before my staring blue eyes. I could feel the veins, all swollen with blood. The eye was near his naval. If it had not been that it was under water I would have sucked on it like and ice cream cone.

The thrill of touching and feeling his enormous pussy pleaser was awesome recalling the affects of past black cocks in me. I then began to stroke Chuck's cock slowly.

Chuck's cock became rock hard at the manipulation that my soft hand was administering.

Chuck leaned across himself with his right hand down to my right breast and began to caress it.

I heard, "Your nipples are beautiful Heather. They are the pinkest nipples I have had the pleasure of feeling and seeing in some time and this one is so hard."

Chuck then slipped his hands under my arm pits and slowly lifted me up and turned me to face him; kneeling on the Jacuzzi seat. I placed my hands around his thick neck, placed my arms on his broad shoulders and straddled his thighs.

I moved a breast to his soft lips so he could suckle it and then the other before I impaled myself on his black member

He had both nipples rock hard and from time to time sucked in an entire breast into his warm eager mouth. The signals going from the nipples to my playpen were electrifying.

I slowly lowered myself onto the long rigid shaft of his, sliding it slowly into my guy pleaser. Chuck had cupped his hands on my ass for additional stability for me.

Chuck slowly moved me up and down the length of his hard cock with his hands cupping my butt cheeks; my clit being raked by the entire length of his shaft. My pussy had to be dripping wet from the attention it was receiving, being in the hot tub naked with him and my wish to be fucked with Chuck's massive black cock. I was lifting up and down on the massive throbbing cock so easily as if it had been lubricated extra well and the feeling of my pussy being stuffed was out of this world.

I looked Chuck in the eyes, leaned my forehead on his and said, "That cock of yours fill me up so nice and makes me desire it a lot," and gave him a soft sensuous kiss. My mouth just seemed to melt into his. I let my tongue dart in and out of his hot mouth and sucked on his tongue, trying to pull it from its roots. The next thing I knew, my mouth was full of Chuck's tongue. It was rather large and it filled my mouth as I sucked on it. Can one say huge cock-huge tongue?