Bad Boss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know whether Mabel thought this would work or she was just trying to rub more salt in my wounds. But Lori quickly responded that it seemed only fair that the employee benefits program should apply to ex-employees who were unjustifiably terminated.

So, now we were back to the prospect of me having to satisfy that fat bitch with my tongue at her whim.Shit!

At that point, Lori told me to get dressed and go home. With all this discussion, I'd almost forgotten I was still ridiculously dressed in lingerie that would have been sexy in a much smaller size and on a beautiful woman but was just hideous on an overweight old man.

I quickly got changed into my regular clothes and was ready to get out of there as fast as I could when Lori stopped me.

"Hey, Vic. Why don't you take this with you?" as she handed me the strapon dildo. "You can think of it as a memento of tonight's fun and, who knows, maybe Vicki will come out and decide she wants to play with it."

Fat chance of that, I thought. But Lori was insistent so I left the room carrying the monster dildo.

Sometimes "fat chances" come to pass, which turned out to be true in this case.

#

12