Bad Choice, Good Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but it wasn't an accident. It was intentional, making you a complete asshole, not who I thought that I was marrying," I sternly replied.

We went back and forth for a few minutes, not accomplishing much. Then he said "Now listen, Amy, honey; you've really pissed my Mom off. There's a reason that no one in the family crosses her – she can become unhinged. She's always liked you but if you go ahead with an abortion, I really don't know what she'll do."

"So in other words, I have to watch my back for fear of my mother-in-law stabbing me in it for the rest of my life?" I queried.

His serious response floored me. "Only if you have an abortion."

I was speechless for a few seconds. Then I developed a quick excuse as to why I had to get off the phone.

My mind was still in turmoil when I got home from work the next night. There was a knock at my door. It was Andre, Jean's brother. Through the peephole I saw that he had flowers and candy.

"What do you want, Andre?" I coldly asked without opening the door.

"I have a peace offering from Mom, Dad and Jean," he said, sounding polite rather than full of himself like he normally does. "Please let's talk – just a few minutes," he pleaded.

Foolishly, I let him in. After I put the flowers in a vase and offered him a chocolate as we were making small talk his obnoxiousness came to the surface.

"Say, Sha; Mom was wondering whether maybe your attitude is in part due to Jean not being able to service you properly," Andre said with an evil look.

"What?" I asked. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

"Yeah, she and Jean thought that maybe while he's gone that I could help you out. I'm sure it's frustrating for you not to get sex when you want it with Jean gone, and it would improve your outlook on life if I filled that need." He honestly said that as he approached me and put a hand on one of my arms.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I yelled. "I wouldn't let you touch me if you were the last guy on earth. Now get the fuck out of here."

"Now Sha," he said as he pulled me to him and started kissing my neck.

He apparently didn't expect a pregnant woman to be violent. Fortunately I still had my heels on (only two inches high, but narrow) so I slammed my right heel on the toes on his left foot as hard as I could. He screamed and loosened his grip. I pulled away from him causing him to rip my dress. Before he recovered – and while he was red and swearing as he reached for me again – I picked a paper weight off of the desk at the corner of the living room and hit him on the side of the head – twice. He went down after the second blow.

I ran to the apartment of a neighbor I was friendly with. Fortunately she was home. I went into her apartment, told her to lock the door, and I called 911.

When I was sure that the police were almost at my apartment I went to meet them. Andre was starting to stir, sitting on the floor with his head in his hands and a significant amount of blood nearby. I told the cops my story, they saw my ripped dress – and a deep scratch that he had put on my arm that I didn't even know was there – and talked to my neighbor. While I was at it I told them about Adele's threat and Jean's confirmation of it.

They took Andre away handcuffed in an ambulance.

At that point I could no longer deny that I had made a mistake in getting involved with the LeBlanc family, and that my relationship with Jean, Adele and Andre was beyond repair – and that I didn't want to repair it. I called my grandmother's phone number from my apartment several times that night. I never got ahold of her but I didn't really want to; I just wanted there to be a record of my calls to Washington State. I stayed on the phone for several minutes each time not saying anything to voice mail.

Good Choice

The next day I packed two suitcases with only the things that I valued most. I went to our joint bank account and cleaned it out; unfortunately it had only about $3,000. We had more money in a joint brokerage account, but accessing that on short notice and without Jean's concurrence would be problematic.

When I got to work the first thing that I did was to call Sybil, my best friend from Go To Consulting. I only chatted for a minute before getting to the essence of my call.

"Sybil, I have to get out of this situation on an emergency basis. I'm pregnant and actually fear for my life or well-being. Is there any chance that I could stay with you for a week or so until I figure out what to do?" I pleaded.

"Sure, Amy; but it could only be for a week because I'm moving in with Jeff next week. You remember Jeff, don't you?" she replied.

I only vaguely remembered him, but pretended differently. "Oh sure – that's great. A week is all that I need. Say, one more thing – is there any chance that there's some part-time work at Go To for a preggo?"

"Actually, there might be because June – you remember her – is going on maternity leave two weeks from now. Do you want me to ask Ken?" she responded.

"Sure! By the way, how is Ken?" I genuinely asked.

"Girl, there has been so much happening around here since you left. Ken booted Crowe and Keating out, has a new partner, a 50s something woman by the name of Alicia Johnson, and Ken's getting a divorce," she rattled out.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed. "Are you kidding me? What's the story?" I babbled.

"I can't talk at the office. Get your ass to my apartment pronto and I'll tell you the whole story. Oh – and by the way – Ken has asked me if I've heard from you," she giggled.

"I'll be there tomorrow night," I screamed.

I immediately went into my boss' office, explained the entire situation to him and Carole, and with tears in my eyes said that I had to leave and couldn't even tell them where. They both gave me a big hug and wished me the best. I told them I'd email Carole and tell her what bank account to deposit my last check in.

I sent the larger suitcase by UPS two day air to Sybil's apartment, and kept the smaller one with me as I went to the Greyhound bus station. With my credit card – the last purchase I would make with it aside from lunch that day – I bought a bus ticket to Redmond, Washington, via Seattle. With cash I bought a ticket to Washington, D. C. and a burner phone. I threw my cellphone in the trash after removing and smashing the SIM card.

I got to D. C. late the next day. I called Sybil and she picked me up from the bus station. I was beat, but I had to hear the news before I slept.

"OK, Amy, I'll tell what I know; but I don't have all of the details since Ken has been closed mouth about it. There's speculation but no facts for some of it," Sybil excitedly says.

"I want to hear it all, gossip, fact, speculation, drama, everything," I chuckled.

I must have said "No Shit!" fifty times as Sybil related all the gory details to me. I'll summarize it.

Apparently some dispute with Simon and Tom about my severance pay when I left – I thought it was generous at two months' pay, but apparently Ken had lobbied for more – made Ken suspicious. Ken had a forensic accountant go through all the books one weekend when Simon and Tom weren't around. Ken found out that they had been cheating him – and the Government. He didn't even give them a chance to make restitution since he didn't want his reputation sullied in any way. He went right to the DA; they were arrested and indicted on Tuesday and subsequently plead out to avoid significant jail time, paid the government back taxes, and got nothing from the business – Ken kept it all due to a clause in the LLC agreement.

As far as the divorce was concerned apparently Ken found his wife, Gillian, having sex with another guy at their condo. Things relating to that are sketchy; the only things that Sybil knew for sure were that the police paid Ken a visit at the office relating to what he did to the guy fucking his wife, but he was never arrested or charged. Gillian paid two tearful visits to the office, and each time left a session in Ken's office where he screamed at her in more tears. Eventually Ken hired a security guard to keep her out of Go To. Apparently Ken had an ironclad pre-nup and Gillian was screwed monetarily.

I was wiped out emotionally from Sybil's stories, as well as physically from the bus ride. What Sybil said next, however, made it difficult for me to sleep.

"I talked to Ken and he wants you to come in tomorrow or the next day. He has something for you. He got an enormous smile, which he then quickly but unsuccessfully tried to suppress, when I told him that you were coming back to D. C."

I was giddy the entire night and got little sleep. I decided to wait a day before going in to see Ken. I wanted to look my best. By then I was eight weeks pregnant, but obviously not showing yet. I got out my sexiest outfit that was still suitable for an office environment from my large suitcase that had by then been delivered to Sybil's apartment.

I thought that I looked good when I went with Sybil to the office two days after I had arrived back in D. C. When I saw Ken my heart leapt – there was no doubt that I still had a crush on that hunk. When he greeted me with a sincere minute long hug my pussy started soaking my undies.

"Amy, you look fantastic," he said after finally releasing me. "I thought that you were pregnant, but you look as sleek as always."

"Uh...thanks, Ken," I was able to stammer out, trying to regain my composure after that great hug. "I'm only eight weeks pregnant so I probably won't start showing for another eight to ten weeks. Except for some morning sickness, pregnancy seems to agree with me."

"I understand from Sybil that you're running away – do you trust me enough to tell me the entire story, as a friend? I'm anxious to help if I can," he said in a serious tone, looking into my soul with his steel blue eyes, like he always seemed to do.

I told him the entire story. He asked a few questions and jotted down notes on a pad.

"Are you going to seek a divorce?" he asked when I finished, in a tone that said that I'd be a moron if I didn't.

"Yes, as soon as I can find an attorney that I can afford," I replied.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"With Sybil until the end of next week – then I don't know where, but I'll find something."

"Can you work here part time – twenty-thirty hours a week?"

"I'd love that Ken!" I gushed.

"OK, let's do this. I'll take care of the attorney for you. It was the poor severance that my two asshole partners insisted that you get that caused me to investigate them, so I owe you big time. Also, at the end of next week you can move into the company condo at the Watergate for a couple of months – we'll figure out other arrangements after that. You can start work Monday – we've missed your stellar abilities at your old job and the person ostensibly doing it now really needs help. I'll pay 20% more than what would have been your hourly rate when you left. Is that OK?" Ken rattled out.

"Are you kidding? Is that 'OK?'" I said starting to sob. "Oh Ken, thank you, I'll never be able to repay you for your kindness."

Since I was sobbing I really can't be sure, but I thought that I heard Ken mumble out of the side of his big grin "You'd be surprised!"

_______________

Things could not have worked out much better than they did the next two months. The office work – which turned into thirty five hours a week – was rewarding, the business condo was comfortable, and being around Ken – not just at work but for dinners with others, or alone, working out at a health club, and excursions to baseball games, the Circus, and to Atlantic City – was exhilarating. While he showed platonic affection toward me, he never tried to kiss me, or hold me inappropriately.

The only downer was that the LeBlanc's contacted Go To on several occasions. Ken had carefully briefed everyone on the staff to say that they hadn't seen me since I had gotten married, but I'm not sure that the LeBlanc's believed that. Ken's attorney told me that I had to establish residency in the District for three months before I could file for divorce there and seek sole custody of the unborn child.

The week before my two months in the company condo was up I asked Ken about his advice about an apartment that I had found. "Actually, Amy, I've been thinking. Why don't you move into my condo; I have three bedrooms and I'm just rattling around in it since I booted Gillian out."

That was the first time that he had mentioned her name to me.

"Would that complicate your divorce?" I asked.

"No – it came through last week. Even though I didn't tell you, that's what we were celebrating at Atlantic City last Saturday."

"You could really stand having a preggo around?" I chuckled. At that point I was in maternity clothes.

"I'd love it. However, I feel that I must warn you – and this may cause you to decline my offer. I harbor sexual feelings toward you." Ken said that staring into my soul, his normal M. O. with me.

I smiled, squirmed, smiled again, and then said "I'll take my chances. When do I move my few belongings in?"

"I'll help you Saturday," he replied with a big grin.

"What will the employees say?" I asked, crossing my legs to try to hide the squishiness in my crotch which I was sure was apparent.

"Whatever they want," Ken shot back. "You do have to promise not to sue me for sexual harassment, however," he snickered.

I simply laughed.

Despite the fact that Ken and I were living under the same roof – and actually being quite domestic, making meals for each other, and watching movies together, working out together, computing to work many days, etc. – he never made a move on me. That is until I filed for divorce. The Saturday two days after my divorce filing things changed.

Ken and I had a great day walking along the Potomac, to my surprise holding hands. Then we rode Segways around some monuments acting like tourists. That night we went to a play; Ken was affectionate. When we got home he immediately took off his sport jacket, tie, shoes, socks, and even his dress shirt, leaving him only in his T-shirt, pants, and boxers.

"I ran you around a lot today," he said after I collapsed onto a padded chair and put my feet up on a hassock.

"My feet bother me more now that I'm pregnant," I smiled.

"How about a foot massage?" he snickered, patting the seats next to him on the couch that he had plopped down on.

"I'd be in your debt forever," I giggled, pushing my lard ass off of the armchair and sitting down on the couch.

Ken gave me a wonderful foot massage. I constantly oohed and aahed. After he had restored my feet to normal in a husky voice he murmured, "Other parts of you need to be massaged too." He stood up and slowly and deliberately removed his undershirt, pants, and boxers. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. I'm sure that my eyes got as big as baseballs. For years I had wanted to fuck Ken's brains out. Now, five months pregnant, I was finally going to get my chance.

Ken knelt down next to the couch, whipped my legs around, got between them, pulled off my panties, and starting licking my pussy. They say that the mind is the most important sex organ; I can vouch for that. I had wanted Ken so badly and for so long that his tongue barely touched my clit before I had a powerful orgasm. After his tongue and fingers had been working on me for no more than two minutes I had rapid fire orgasms.

I was almost comatose by the time that he scurried up onto the couch, pulled my top down and started gently pinching my nipples, put my calves on his shoulders, and gently inserted his beautiful thick cock into my restless pussy. My next orgasm would have registered an 8.5 on the Richter Scale if it had been an earthquake, and by the time that he was rocketing his joy juice into me I was rendered senseless.

I woke up when Ken lifted me off of the couch and carried me to the Master Bedroom. He removed all of my clothes, and carried me into the large shower in the Master Bathroom. We played with each other as we washed the sweat and cum off each other, and giggled most of the time.

When we went to bed Ken lightly turned me onto my hands and knees, stroked his reinvigorated cock up and down my slit until I was leaking pussy juice again, and then fucked my brains out while simultaneously massaging my tits. I screamed through two more orgasms before he deposited his second load into my pussy, again rendering me comatose.

I had the most wonderful sleep of my life, snuggled up to Ken, our naked bodies staying in contact with each other the entire night. I woke up to his smiling face.

"Are you back among the living?" he chuckled.

'I think that I'm in a dream. You know that I've loved you almost since the day that I met you," I sighed. When I saw his devilish grin I retorted "I take that back you cocky shit. I just like you and look on you as a friend."

"Wow – if last night is how you treat friends I can't wait until you do actually fall in love with me," he smugly replied.

"You bastard," I laughed, playfully pinching his nipple and then turning away from him.

Ken snuggled up to me, turned my head until our eyes met, then in all seriousness said "Besides today, the best days of my life were when I caught Gillian cheating, and when you came back to D. C. I have secretly been in love with you for at least two years. I never would have cheated on or dumped Gillian except for her cheating, but now she has given me the chance for more happiness than I ever could have had with her."

I cried into his shoulder.

We spent Sunday naked, fucking, and sucking. I could barely walk Monday – every painful step caused my smile to get bigger and bigger, reflecting not just on the weekend, but my future.

Ken didn't even try to keep our romance secret at the office. Monday at noon he had a catered lunch brought in, including wine and beer. Our main conference room was just big enough to fit the two principals, Ken and Alicia, and the fifteen employees, including me. It was a lively time, and just before cake was served Ken gave a little talk.

"You know this has been so much fun, I think that we should do this once a month. What do you think Alicia?"

"Sounds good to me," she chuckled as all the employees clapped.

"Should we do it?" Ken asked as he looked around the room.

"Hell yeah," was the unanimous response.

"Great, a done deal, monthly except for October and November," he chirped; those were our two busiest months.

"Now I didn't call all of you in here just for a good time. Rather than a rumor mill and gossip controlling, I thought I should give all of you the truth straight from the horse's mouth. Amy is living with me – we are a couple. My divorce was final before Amy moved in with me, and she filed for divorce last week, so as of this weekend we are not only living in the same condo, but we are sharing the same bed. If this makes any of you uncomfortable, see Alicia about it – confidentially – and we'll work something out."

Everyone was paying rapt attention as Ken continued. I was slumped in my chair and I'm sure completely red.

"It will be impossible for me to not treat Amy nicer than I treat the rest of you – I just can't do that. However, Amy being here will not have any adverse effect whatsoever on anyone's compensation, possibilities for promotion, or evaluation of performance. I hope that you all understand and can deal with this but if you can't I'll give you two months' severance and a great recommendation."

All was quiet for a good thirty seconds.

"It's so quiet we could turn this into a library, or pass a collection tray around," Ken quipped. Everyone laughed. "Let's get desert," Ken chimed, and we went back to being raucous until the luncheon ended ninety minutes after it had started. Shockingly, that afternoon was extremely productive.