Bad Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yes, it had been a while, but her back hole clearly remembered it's true purpose, because she felt pleasure throughout this process. Even when her ass hole was stretching so wide, that it allowed the bulbous head of Rhea Ripley's dick to slide through it, and into her rectum.

Given especially how long it had been, and she hadn't been wearing a butt-plug, the anal penetration actually caused her pain. In fact, it caused her to cry out so loudly, it actually got some stagehands to look their way. They then quickly looked away, knowing better than to interrupt The Nightmare from doing what she did best. However, it was one bonus, which only added to the enjoyment that Cathy was feeling.

Hell, even that most painful of moments was the kind of thing a WWE calibre butt slut could get off on. And Cathy Kelley might not be a wrestler, but she was definitely one of the most shameless anal addicted whores this company had ever seen. Something that Mistress Rhea was mostly responsible for, which caused another chuckle of delight from the real woman.

Sadly, it wasn't followed up with more verbal humiliation. Then again, why on earth would Mistress Rhea brag about it, when violating Cathy Kelley's ass hole was nothing. Hell, there was only a couple of inches in there. Nothing for the likes of her. No, it was likely that Cathy wouldn't hearing more sweet words from the superior woman until she was in fully impaled on that girl cock.

Something she wanted more than anything. Hell, if she could, she would have probably slammed herself downwards with every ounce of her strength. Then again, for better or for worse, the interviewer had been trained better than that, and knew that the top would want to savour this moment. Not that it was really up to her.

Normally it was, but showing just how powerful she really was, Rhea Ripley held a woman almost as tall as she was in place like she was light as a feather. There was a weight difference between them, but it was still impressive as she held her there, and slowly pulled her downwards onto the cock. Oh God, in that moment, Cathy Kelley truly felt like nothing but a fuck toy for the superior woman.

Just a hole to be used and discarded. And she loved it. Hell, she loved it so much, that several times she closed her eyes and/or threw her head back and let out a loud cry of happiness as another inch entered her rectum. Of course, she should know better, but she just couldn't help herself.

"Hey!" Rhea snapped angrily, "Look into my eyes, you worthless fuck hole!"

"Yes, Mistress Rhea. Sorry, Mistress Rhea." Cathy quickly replied with a truly pathetic whimper, doing her best to obey.

Rhea then grinned wickedly, then to no one's surprised, proved she wasn't really mad. How could she be, when she was doing her favourite thing in the world? And with one of her favourite holes, that she was finally reunited with. Oh yes, this interviewer was nothing but a fuck hole to the superior woman, but that superior woman was really enjoying using her.

Especially when Cathy remembered to look her in her eyes, where she could see the gratitude and adoration in them. Perhaps even love and devotion? Rhea should be disgusted by the thought. She was a stud, with an entire division to use for her pleasure. However, she was remembering very quickly why Cathy Kelley was one of her favourite bum whores of all time.

For one thing, even after all this time, she just took it so easy. Like this was natural for her. Because it was. Oh yes, Rhea might've taken this woman and moulded her into the perfect butt slut, which was easy, after several others had their way with her. But at the same time, there was no doubt in her mind this woman was destined to be interviewer in the WWE, where her new job was to hold a microphone, and take it up the arse.

Two things she was very much doing right now, although Rhea wasn't really using one of those right now. Something she planned to rectify, once the butt stuffing was complete. Oh yes, once she had those well-rounded cheeks resting against her thighs, The Nightmare made sure that the interview continued.

"Well, shouldn't you be asking more questions?" Rhea teased, smacking Cathy's booty to get her attention, before further teasing, "God, you're so bad at this. Mmmmmmm, but if you're not going to do your job, I'll do it for you. In fact, let's turn the tables. Cathy, can you tell us how you're feeling, now your fucking shit-pipe is filled with a real woman's cock?"

"Good." Cathy croaked, struggling to speak, "It, it feels good."

"Hey!" Rhea scolded, smacking Cathy's ass, "Don't forget my proper title!"

"Ah fuck! Yes, Mistress Rhea. Sorry, Mistress Rhea." Cathy quickly replied with another pathetic whimper.

"Well? Are you going to thank me for the privilege?" Rhea pushed expectantly.

"Tha, thank you, Mistress Rhea." Cathy stammered, and then when Rhea looked at her expectantly, she continued, "Thank you for this privilege. Mmmmmmm, for the privilege of taking your cock. Taking it in the ass. Oh my God, I love your cock in my ass. Please, Mami, fuck me. I know I don't deserve it, but give me another privilege. The privilege of you fucking me up the ass like the anal whore I am!"

"That's more like it." Rhea chuckled, effortlessly picking Cathy up in her strong arms, and starting to carry her around the backstage area, like a trophy, "But I wanna hear more. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I could do this with anyone I want, so since I'm being nice enough to stretch out your fucking shitter, I at least want to hear you say thank you."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress Rhea. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Cathy whimpered, cried out and even moaned, over and over again, as her butt officially started to be fucked.

Namely, by Rhea lifting Cathy up so a few inches of the dildo slid out of her arse hole, only to be pushed back in again, when the muscular woman pushed her cock sleeve down again. This process was then repeated over and over again, Rhea gleefully using the inferior woman's bum hole for her pleasure right where everyone could see it. If Cathy Kelley could even be considered a woman in this moment.

Which Rhea didn't. No, this was just a piece of arse, begging Rhea to use her for her pleasure. Something that The Nightmare was only too happy to do, given how powerful it made her feel. Yes, it was more satisfying when she got to do this to a defeated opponent. But this was still good.

Then there was the fact that she really was fond of this particular fuck hole. Especially when she had an up-close look at the expressions on her face, the sounds she made, all of it, really. Besides, just because this wasn't a wrestler, didn't mean she couldn't use her to send a message to other wrestlers. Oh yes, after a nice long walk around the backstage area, Rhea eventually made her way to the locker room.

And sure, it wasn't as full as it would've been earlier. But there was still plenty of bottoms in there, who all wished they were in Cathy Kelley's place right now. Which caused a wide smile to cross Rhea's face, and encouraged her to sodomize Cathy even more enthusiastically.

Cathy was dully aware of being paraded around like a trophy. However, it wasn't the first time, and it certainly wasn't the first time Mistress Rhea had inflicted this particular humiliation upon one of her butt sluts. Something which honestly, she rather enjoyed. Especially when it came to the other broken bottoms seeing her like this, and seeing the jealous looks.

Which she got a lot of, when they reached the woman's locker room. Oh yes, her rectum was obscenely stretched out by a strap-on dick, and many of the best wrestlers in the company wished they were where she was, receiving obscene pleasure from being anally violated by the Goddess known as Rhea Ripley.

That dominant Alpha female once again showed off her incredible strength, by lifting Cathy halfway off of the dick, and then lifted up one of her legs, so that she was turning her anal bitch around, without fully allowing the dildo to leave her ass. Something which again, had happened before, and never failed to make Cathy Kelley feel like a truly weightless fuck toy.

Especially as she didn't touch the ground once during this change in position. Well, not until Mistress Rhea was ready to lower her down onto all fours, in the locker room, no doubt ready to dish out a truly brutal butt wrecking. However, before she received that privilege, The Interviewer would have to engage in one more line of questioning.

"So Cathy, got any questions for me?" Rhea asked mockingly.

"Please, Mistress Rhea, can I cum? I need to cum." Cathy whimpered pathetically.

"Yeah, I thought that would be one of your questions, eventually." Rhea laughed, before sternly telling the worthless bottom, "But you know what, this has been such a bad interview, I'm not sure you deserve it. Especially when I'm surrounded by my favourite anal bitches, who would all do anything to be in your spot right now. So, you tell me? Why should I make you cum, huh? Oh yeah, TELL ME!

ASKED THE FUCKING QUESTION, you fucking glorified mic stand! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, why am I even wasting my time with you, when I could be fucking the best pieces of ass in wrestling? Huh? Why the fuck do you deserve my dick?"

"I don't!" Cathy literally wept, somehow resisting the urge to just cum, and remember her training, "I don't deserve anything. I'm just a worthless bottom, who's only purpose is to be your fuck hole. Oh please, Mistress Rhea, give my life meaning, by destroying my slutty little ass hole! Oh please, destroy me, just like in NXT."

"You know what? That's the smartest thing you said all night." Rhea revealed with a grin, "Alright, but I'm doing this for me, not for you. Mmmmmmmm, I'm doing this, because there's nothing better than destroying a truly pathetic bottom's bottom. And you, Cathy Kelly, are truly pathetic. Yeahhhhhhhh, you're a fucking disgrace to women everywhere. What are you?"

"I'm, I'm a pathetic disgrace." Cathy whimpered.

"Good." Rhea pushed, "Now again, in the form of a question."

"Oh God, oooooooooooh Mistress Rhea!" Cathy moaned deliriously, as the pace was increased. Then somehow, she was just about able to get out, "How, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, how does it feel to use such a pathetic disgrace of woman as your fuck hole? To allow yourself, mmmmmmmm, to, to use someone like me for your pleasure? How does it feel to be superior? To be a real woman? To own me, and my ass hole?

Ah fuck, to own every hole in the WWE? How, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, DESTROY ME, MISTRESS RHEA! Please ruin my ass! Please, PLEASE, PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Finally, the pace was increased, Cathy soon becoming incoherent as her ass was perhaps literally destroyed. It wasn't as hard as her first-ever butt fucking, or the first one she had received from Mistress Rhea. However, despite the fact that this was the first one in a while, Mistress Rhea had easily made Cathy's slutty little ass quickly remember it's true purpose, so she clearly didn't need to use her full strength.

And honestly, Cathy loved her for it. Even if she had to wait a bit longer for it. Oh yes, this superior woman was clearly having a lot of fun playing with her fuck toy, and perhaps more importantly, showing off her willpower to their audience.

Of course, at the same time, Mistress Rhea was not known for her patience, and inevitably she started giving that needy little booty everything she had. Although at the same time, it really didn't take much more to make Cathy cum. Oh yes, she came hard and frequently, to the point that she was barely aware of what was going on.

Although she was aware of being lifted up again, simply because it was one of her favourite things to be done to her while cumming. It was the exact kind of thing she had missed so much, because it seemed it was the kind of thing that only the likes of Mistress Rhea could provide her. Fuck, she had missed being the property of this so-called Nightmare so very, very much. And she was very much being rewarded for her return right now.

Rhea loved the visual of having another woman bent over in front of her. Even if it wasn't another wrestler, it was still her conquering an inferior female, and what better way to emphasize that fact, then to put them on all fours like a bitch. Besides, while other wrestlers might push themselves back and forth on the dildo when they were truly turned into mindless anal whores, there was something to be said for what happened to most non-wrestlers, in the same position.

Namely, allowing themselves to be face down, ass up, truly nothing but a fuck hole for the enjoyment of the superior woman. Something that Cathy Kelley very much now was. Oh yes, Rhea Ripley was declaring loud and clear that Cathy Kelley's shit hole was her personal fuck hole, and she could use her however she wanted.

Sadly, the truth was she also had exhausted herself somewhat, by parading Cathy around the backstage area. Yes, Rhea could have simply sat down, and allowed the butt slut to anally ride her, and no one would have given her a second look. However, she was in the process of rebuilding her reputation. Also, just in a butt brutalizing mood.

So she found a happy middle ground, which allowed herself to take a bit of a break, while refuelling herself with her own words. However, for the grand finale, it seemed only right to get back on her feet, and literally turn Cathy Kelley, who was by no means a small person, into nothing but a sex doll, that Rhea was literally using for her own pleasure.

It was extremely tempting to bombard the poor interviewer with more questions at that moment. However, naturally, there would be no answer, and it felt like this was one of those moments where a picture was worth a thousand words. So Rhea simply concentrated on grinning wickedly at her audience, just before her world became the meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the wonderfully slutty hole in between those cheeks.

Well, the sound that the other woman was making and the fact that she was making her cum by fucking her in the ass was also on her mind. In fact, all those things, combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, eventually made sure that Rhea came too.

Naturally, she resisted for as long as she possibly could, and whenever it became too much, she pushed herself through it, ensuring she would receive several orgasms in the process. More importantly, so she could keep this going for as long as possible. After all, she had a reputation to uphold. However, everyone had their limits. Even Rhea Ripley. And she had no intention of running out of steam in the middle of the locker room.

Not after what she went through the past year or so. Besides, eventually Cathy went limp in her arms, a clear sign that she was unconscious. And while it was kind of fun to use an unconscious body for her own enjoyment, the Alpha female of RAW had standards. Something she proved, by abruptly dropping that piece of meat on the floor, and then admiring her handiwork.

"To answer your question, Cathy, it feels good to use a pathetic disgrace like you for my pleasure. But it also leaves me feeling dirty. So, here. You clean this cock, with your mouth, while I go take a shower." Rhea instructed after a few moments of staring at Cathy's gaping ass hole, taking off her strap-on and placing it in front of the unconscious and thoroughly used interviewer, before hitting the showers.

12