Bad Lover, Good Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allison, I am no match for you. You and your body take my breath away. I want......."

"I want too. Relax, let's enjoy our evening."

Between the wine and her guidance, I did relax; I did play; we kidded and enjoyed. We went home and I did what I knew to do and made love to her on the floor. She came on my fingers, in my mouth and went to sleep after cuming on my dick with me wrapped around her. I'm not sure if I came or not. My mind would not quit long enough for me to have any enjoyment. I did not understand and could not explain to Allison what I felt. She slept so beautifully. I made a bed on the floor for her; watched over her; sat in my recliner and drank wine; all night I tried to write what I felt and wadded up the papers and started over.

About nine in the morning I had finally fallen asleep and my dream was the most beautiful in years. Allison had crawled under my blanket and was nestled between my legs waking me with her lips. Her mouth sucked and my cock grew from its less than impressive start into a waving, demanding rod to be reckoned with. Only a few hours ago, I had written of such a gift. My body held my mind at bay and my enjoyment built to a level it had not reached in many years. I grasped the sides of the recliner and refused to wake up. My cock was tender and her lovely hand was lightly squeezing my balls. I started to sit up and felt teeth tighten over my helmet, threatening if I did not lie back. The perfectly dreamed lips sucked, the perfectly dreamed tongue lapped away the pre cum that leaked from the tip of my cock. The perfectly dreamed breasts rubbed against the insides of my thighs and the perfectly dreamed throat nestled tightly against my cock every time the suction pulled my IQ down a few more points. I whimpered like a baby when my cock finally erupted. I knew I would have a mess to clean up but I kept my eyes closed and dreamed of Allison's lips wanting to please me.

In a few moments all was still. In a few more the covers and imagined body were too hot. I looked and my dream was real. My crumpled up notes were spread open, still wrinkled but everyone had been read. I felt so nude, exposed and venerable. She knew. She slithered down, out from under the blanket and lay nude on the carpet at my feet and reached for me.

By the time my knees were between hers my cock was hard again and she guided it between her spread thighs. For a moment I worried about my morning breath but her mouth closed on mine and her tongue brought the taste of my cum to me. She had taken my need, been pleased by me the night before and welcomed me into her body this morning. The combination shut my worry down and my body made love with hers. There was no frantic movements for release or the studied movements to please. I thrust into her and she welcomed me. In time her body opened more and met every thrust with a little plea not to stop. I watched her face contort and felt her body tighten. I thrust on and felt her lift me and gasp for breath. I did not need her; she had seen to that. I felt my helmet crush against her g-spot and her juices spurt out of her around my shaft. Her head arched farther backward, her neck twisted even harder to the right and her facial muscles contorted her pretty face even more. Her climax did not end but spiraled upward so I kept trying to hold her there. When I thrust her belly would quiver and her womb would suck. When I kissed her neck her mouth and tongue would offer themselves and her legs would open then try to embrace my hips to pull me even deeper. All of my lovers had been a little verbal but Allison's piercing scream was a welcomed delight. For ten seconds her body was a wild, demanding, insatiable, growling and biting animal under me. I would sport a hickey for a week so high up on my neck as to be on my jaw line. Again her body shuddered but began to signal me to let her recover. I could keep my body still but my cock jerked involuntarily because it enjoyed being inside her so much.

It wasn't long until she looked at me as said, "Do you want me to finish him with my mouth again?"

She had the caveman part of me inspired. I put two thick pillows on the floor and flipped her so her belly was on them and her pussy and ass were presented perfectly, as beautifully as any art. I pushed my forearm along her open lips, wiping away most of our moisture. Then I opened her and pushed the tightly stretched head in between her swollen cunt's lips.

"I am very tender."

It took me three thrust to seat all the way into her. I pulled back, almost out, took my wet right thumb and centered it over her rosebud and thrust again sinking both my cocks into her.

"Oh, God, that's tight and so good."

There was nothing fancy from this point. I thrust into her and she pushed back. The head of my cock bumped her g-spot, slid across my thumb on the other side of her thin membrane and then the tip of my cock would just touch her cervix before I pulled back again.

She was urging me on but I was not doing this for her now. I was feeling my own belly tighten, my balls suck up tight against me, my ass muscles tighten and I knew that there was no power on earth that could keep me from coming in her. I felt her cunt squeeze me just as I roared, thrust violently and rose up straight on my knees. I was too tall for her. Her own knees were off the floor. Much of her weight was suspended on my cock. She quickly balanced between her feet and hands. Several more convulsions racked through me driving me into her, pushing her across the floor. I lost my balance and fell onto her, driving my cock deep and making me hope for some last pulse that would drain the last drop of my cum into the puddle I had made at the mouth of her womb.

Allison did not seem to mind my heaving, gasping weight on her back or my twitching cock in her belly.

In a minute or two, I heard the door to my office close. Alison's body tensed under me, signaling that she had heard the latch also. We were both still. In another minute, there was a knock on the door and Maria, my maid, called through the door, "Would you like me to make you some breakfast today?"

I was just smart enough to answer, "In about thirty minutes, let's have bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and coffee for two on the back patio."

When I pulled Allison up she instantly looked down and put both her hands between her legs. "Jerry, get me a towel or something. So much is running out of me even my foot is wet."

Her broad smile said she really didn't mind but was trying to protect the carpet. I pushed the throw that I had used last night between her legs and began to wipe the wetness away. Her body recoiled.

"Don't touch my pussy. You've made her tender enough."

I could have counted to a slow ten, and then she added.

"For now."

We scurried, mostly naked, to the master bathroom. Her body was fun to bathe. I even got to kiss some of her wetness, suck it into my mouth and then share it with her. We both would have gladly forgone breakfast but it had been ordered. We were fifteen minutes late.

12