Bad Night for Brittany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,287 Followers

Brittany could feel his cock pressing into her. She whispered one final plea for him to stop. When she felt him pulling back she thought he was going to comply. Then he reversed direction and banged his cock into her.

Pain filled her insides as her hymen burst open, allowing Ricky's cock to bury itself deep inside her. She gulped and held back a cry as the pain washed through her, along with the knowledge that she was a virgin no more.

Brittany's tight pussy gripped Ricky's cock like a tight, wet glove. He began fucking the pretty girl, enjoying every inch of her flesh wrapped around his.

Brittany lay still as Ricky fucked her. The pain slowly faded away as his cock repeatedly banged inside her. She didn't know what to think. She regretted teasing Ricky and the other boys, knowing that her actions had partially brought this upon her.

Then she felt her body betraying her for the second time that night.

Weather it was the left over hormones flowing through her after Ricky had just liked her to orgasm, or something else Brittany did not know. But she felt her pussy beginning to respond to Ricky's cock.

Unable to resist any longer, she found herself raising her hips to meet his thrust.

Ricky felt the sudden change in the girl below him. And that only made all of this better. He realized that her was going to do something that he had always heard was rare. He was going to make a virgin cum during her first fuck.

Brittany wanted to resist. She wanted to scream for Ricky to stop before she climaxed. But she did neither. The growing feelings in her pussy had taken control of her. She had lost her virginity and nothing could be done about that. But now that she was going to have to cum for him again then she was going to at least enjoy it

Ricky slammed his cock into her over and over again, enjoying this fuck more than any other in his life.

Brittany's pussy flooded Ricky's cock with her bodily fluids as her orgasm raced through her body. She moaned, shook, rolled and bounced all at one time as this boy who was stealing her virginity made her orgasm in a way she never thought possible.

Ricky banged her pussy harder and faster, enjoying how Brittany came for him. This had turned out much better than he had hoped. Her pussy felt so wonderful as he fucked her as furiously as he could. He felt his balls tightening as his own orgasm neared.

Brittany was lost in passion as her orgasm continued. Eventually her climax subsided, bringing her back to reality.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum in you now." Ricky whispered to her.

Brittany froze. "Please don't. For the love of god please pull out first. Don't cum in me."

Ricky ignored her. His pace quickened as his orgasm began.

"Ohhhhh." He moaned as he climaxed, feeling his cum spurting deep inside Brittany's pussy.

He filled her pussy with every drop of his ball draining orgasm, slamming her pussy as hard and as deep as possible long after his climax had ended. Only pulling out after his cock began to go soft inside her.

Brittany lay still as Ricky got off of her. He found her panties and used them to wipe his cock clean of the mixture of juices continuing both his cum and her blood and fluids.

"That was fucking fantastic." He said to her as he grabbed his pants and pulled them on. "I'm going to keep these as a souvenir." He said as he shoved her panties into his pocket. "If you ever want another fuck just ask."

Ricky walked to the door, opened it, peeped out in the hall then left the room. He rushed back down the hall and to his own room without incident.

Brittany lay on the floor trying to regroup from what had happened. Her virginity had been stolen from her. But she had ended up enjoying it in the end. At least she could be satisfied that no one else knew what had happened to her.

"That was hot." She heard Becky Stallworth, her oldest friend who had suffered many derogatory comments from Brittany after giving up her own virginity. "At least now you can't say anything about me."

Brittany froze. "Please don't say anything." She begged.

"Don't worry," Becky whispered. "I won't, but only if you get him to fuck me too."

Brittany realized that the remainder of her senior year was going to be much different...

PAS
PAS
4,287 Followers
12