Bad Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan takes it to the next level.
7.4k words
4.62
584.7k
441

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of legal age.

Chapter 2: Ryan takes it to the next level

I woke up early Monday morning with a yawn and rolled onto my back. The events of the weekend began running through my mind and I thought to myself, "Did it really happen? Had my best friend's mother really sucked my cock?"

It almost seemed surreal, like a dream. I pulled back the blanket and hopped out of bed and got into the shower and began planning my next move. I would have to get Carmen alone with me again, but how I couldn't figure out.

After the shower I made my way up to the kitchen. Peter and Carmen were already up, Peter hiding behind his newspaper at the table.

"Good morning everyone," I said with a smile on my face and went to get a cup of coffee.

"Morning," Peter grunted behind his paper and Carmen standing by the sink also mumbled a greeting but didn't look at me.

Carmen was wearing a tight, silky nightgown that was low cut, held up by two thin straps and laced up at the bust. The gown came down about mid-thigh on her, but she had a matching short sleeved cover up on that she had tied loosely around her and it only partial concealed the gown and her alluring figure. I had been in this house on hundreds of occasions and had seen Carmen in many different nightclothes, but never the morning after she had sucked the juice out of my balls.

Carmen tossed her head, her long black damp curls flew about her gorgeous face in wild abandon, as she walked over to the kitchen isle. God, she was so beautiful!

The thin fabric clung to her body, outlining her breasts, cupping them as my hands had the other night. Her nipples poked against the silk. I clearly remembered their shape, their size, their color -- and their taste.

Sweet. Incredibly sweet. How I had loved to lick them. Suck them. Bite gently on them while she had buried her hands in my hair and was almost sobbing my name yesterday.

My erection was swift and almost painful. I strode across the room and was standing right behind her. I glanced down at her ass, and saw the gown also clung tightly to her buttocks. Her bottom was perfect, it looked like it could have belonged to one of the girls from school, but was perhaps slightly fuller and rounder. Her legs were slim and equally as toned.

Hidden from Peter's eyes by the kitchen isle and his paper, I moved my right hand down the small of Carmen's back and beyond, slightly up to the rise of her buttocks.

Carmen hissed, "Stop it!"

But I ignored it and let my right hand slid down over her buttock.

"You look gorgeous this morning," I whispered, closing in behind her letting my large frame tower over this petite housewife.

Carmen's eyes darted toward the kitchen table where Peter was enjoying his newspaper.

I put my hands on her hips and nuzzled the nape of her neck with my mouth and tongue.

"Ryan, don't!" Carmen whispered, quickly turning around.

"One little kiss to begin the day," I whispered back, pulling her toward me and seeking her lips.

"Peter is right here," she protested almost inaudible.

"I don't care," I insisted, my lips landing on her moist lips. I plied her lips with mine and then slipped my tongue into her mouth. Carmen tried to break away but I knotted a handful of hair behind her neck to prevent it. I could feel the tension in her body and after a few seconds I slid my left palm over the front of her right breast before I let her go.

Carmen looked shocked at my actions, but before she could say something Peter's phone rang.

Before long it became clear by Peter's conversation on the phone, that there were trouble at one of his banks in New York. After a minute Peter got up and said, "Sorry honey, there is a whole lot of trouble with one of the New York banks. I have to travel up to there to sort it all out. It'll probably take me a couple of days."

"It's all right, I'll help you pack," Carmen said as Peter got up and walked out of the kitchen. Before she could follow him I took hold of her arm and bend down and whispered into her ear, "Thanks for my date yesterday..."

Carmen looked shocked at me before she hurried out of the room, just as Tony walked into the kitchen.

I told him the news, but he didn't seem to care at all. Soon it became obvious why, as he told me he had another date in the evening. Hearing this I couldn't hide a grin because Carmen and I would be all alone tonight and I would have another chance at seducing her...

---

At school I had trouble waiting for my Spanish Lesson with Carmen. As she walked into the classroom I just smiled. She had dressed quite conservative in a long blue skirt and a white and blue stripped blazer. I participated enthusiastic in the activities Carmen had prepared and smiled secretly at her. She pretended not to notice this and kept on teaching without a hitch. As the lesson came to an end I pretended to be busy at my computer as all the other students quickly collected their things and got out of the room for our lunch-break. After a minute Carmen and I were the only one left in the classroom. I turned off my laptop and got up and made sure that the door were closed before I walked over to Carmen.

"Seems to me we'll be all alone tonight, Mrs. G, as Peter is away on business and Tony have another date. I can't wait to have my third date tonight."

Carmen looked up from her papers with a kind of panic-stricken facial expression as if she was surprised I still was in her classroom. "But,..." She stammered before I interrupted her.

"No buts, we'll have to practice my moves, when I have a girlfriend in my room. You'll have to dress more sexy maybe as one of the girls in your class. Go home after school and see if Michelle haven't left some sexy clothes in her room, then we'll meet at my home." I said and walked out of the room before my best friend's mother could respond to my demands.

---

As the last lesson came to an end I hurried home to set the scene. My bed occupied a huge space in my room and I planned to tell Carmen, that I always did my studying on top of my bed instead of by my desk. This way we would already be placed for another make-out session. I got some of my Spanish books and laid them on the bed, now I was ready and just had to wait for the hot milf.

An hour later Carmen arrived and I met her at the front door. She had dressed to please and looked really hot in some of Michelle's clothes. I took in her mature petite body dressed in one of Michelle's sexy sleeveless red V-Neck Halter Top. It was sporting a billowing cut bodice and I caught a glimpse of Mrs. G's black bra really showcasing the upper swells of her fantastic tits. She also wore a black bandage skirt wrapped tightly around her mature hips and tight ass coming to a stop halfway down her thighs. To complete the picture she was wearing black high heels.

"Wow, Mrs. G. You're looking beautiful," I declared with a serious tone in my voice as I invited her into my home.

"Please Ryan, we have to talk. This has already gone to far," Carmen said in a low voice.

"All right, let's go to my room, then we can discuss the matter," I said walking to my room with my best friends mother trailing behind.

As we got to my room I sat on the bed and with a hand gesture invited Carmen to come and sit beside me.

As she sat down beside me I decided to make an offensive move to get control of the situation, so I said, "Thank you so much for coming Mrs. G. I have spent the whole afternoon regretting my actions this morning. I didn't mean to be disrespectful towards you and your family, I don't know what came over me. I hope you will accept my sincere apology?"

"Oh, Ryan. What you did was very wrong and I think we should call off our agreement. It has already gone way to far."

Carmen's statement was as I had expected and I had prepared a respond, "I know it was wrong Mrs. G and I feel really bad about it. But I have to admit, that in the first couple of dates you have been a terrific teacher. I have learned so much and maybe it has sometimes gone a bit to far, but you have taught me how to be more sensitive to a woman's feelings. But there are still so much to learn, thus I can't give up on our deal. If two dates could make me so much more aware of my own shortcomings I'll have to have more lessons."

"But Ryan, I feel like I'm betraying my marriage wows and I would like to stop," Carmen said with tears in her eyes.

"As I have promised you, we'll not go the whole way Mrs. G. Merely take the steps necessary for me to become a skillful lover. Today I had in mind, that we should pretend we were study-partners and then let the plot evolve. I thought I could show you what I had learned the last two lessons. I have no intention of letting our relationship get out of hands." I lied to her.

"I have to tell you Ryan, I'm very worried. Because our dates have had an affect on me, that I never had imagined. At times I can't believe the woman I become, when we make-out. So you'll have to promise me to behave properly," Carmen said getting a hold of herself.

"Of course I'll behave, Mrs. G. And at times I also can't believe what has happened between us, but I'll say, let's roll with it. Now, how about we start pretending being studies-partners," I said with a smile as I opened one of my Spanish books.

The next 10 minutes or so I asked Carmen questions about various Spanish topics to lure her in to what seemed as a harmless situation. Her teacher personality took over and she got into the scene. After some time I decided to take action, so I leaned towards Carmen and caressed her chin with my right hand and said, while looking into her eyes, "Wow, you're so beautiful. I almost can't believe I have a girlfriend so pretty."

"Ryan, what..."

"Ssh, play along Mrs. G. Pretend you're my girlfriend," I shushed her still looking into her eyes.

Before Carmen could respond I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. It was a soft but wet kiss and Carmen's lips tasted delicious. As I broke the kiss and sat back I could feel part of her lipstick on my lips. My cock pulsed with life in my pants but I decided to take it slow, so while pointing into the book I said, "What about this problem?"

Carmen took a deep breath of air and then we continued with the Spanish topic. The next half an hour or so we studied but I frequently praised Carmen's appearance while kissing her and caressing her face. I sensed she became less troubled about our action, so I decided to take it to the next level. I closed the book and threw it on the floor and huddled closer to Carmen taking her into my arms.

"Wow, honey. Enough studying let us just lay down and make-out for a bit." I said softly and continued whispering, "Stay in character, Mrs. G!"

"Okay Ryan," Carmen whispered back as our lips met once more for a soft, but wet kiss.

I gently pushed her so she lay down on her back and I admired the vision beneath me, as I position myself right alone this hot milf almost hovering above her. Her red halter top was pulled tight across her chest and her nipples looked like they would rip right through the fabric. She was a vision with her long black hair framing her radiant face with those amazing dark-lashed brown eyes and full sensual lips. I kissed her gently on the mouth and then let my mouth make butterfly kisses along her jawline. As I reached her ear I buried my face in her long soft hair and was surrounded by her exquisite sensual scent. I praised her beauty all along and could sense that this gorgeous Latin housewife became less and less opposed to our intimate relationship.

My best friend's mother felt so good in my arms. I inhaled and the scent of her long, black hair brought back memories of my childhood, where Mrs. G. would hug me and Tony. I felt a throbbing in my groin as I thought about the innocence in those hugs and what was about to happen. Gone was the little boy and now I had become a man hugging a woman.

I ran my fingers through Carmen's hair and said, "You're so beautiful. I can't stop kissing you."

"Oh Ryan, it feels really good," Carmen said as she turned her head and her lips found mine.

"How do you feel, babe. I'm not to rough am I?" I asked her as I broke the kiss.

"I feel what I was afraid I would. You have become a gentle kisser and I like it a lot," Carmen responded as her lips once again sought mine.

I got excited hearing this hot milf admitting her liking my gentle caress. This could only turn out great, so I turned it up a notch as I started to kiss Carmen's throat and moved my right hand from her waist to her breast. As I gently squeezed it I felt her nipple tighten and spring to life, even through her halter top and bra. While I massaged her breast I rolled her stiff nipple between my fingers as I let my lips meet her lips again in soft kisses. Carmen moaned into my mouth and pushed her full breast up against my hand.

I decided to make it even more interesting so I tilted Mrs. G's face up to mine and crushed my mouth over hers, passion driving my tongue past her lips to explore her. She seemed to like it a lot as she returned the kiss just as hard and clung to my shoulders almost as if she wanted to hang on my body. I kept on stimulating her breasts through her top while out tongues twirled around each other like crazy. After some time I broke the kiss and got hold of the bottom of her red halter top and then pulled it up over her head. Carmen lifted her arms almost reflexive and I threw the top on the floor and quickly got rid of my own shirt.

This hot milfs big breasts was a wondrous sight and looked like they wanted to burst out from her black lace bra. I definitely wanted to give them a hand, and I promptly open the front clasp on her bra. Carmen let out a huge moan as I covered her breasts with my hands, lightly pinching her thick, brown nipples and kissed her mouth once more. I gently nipped her bottom lip and then slowly licked my way down her throat until I arrived at those twin mountains. Right away I began to worship her extraordinaire tits, kissing and biting and licking gently all around her nipples. It seemed as if I was driving my best friend's mother crazy with lust despite her best efforts to keep aloof. I moved from one tit to the other, only sucking her nipple into my mouth when I heard her softly whimpering. I drew her nipple out with my teeth and then lashed it with my tongue. I knew it was kind of rough, but at the moment this Latin housewife seemed to love what my mouth was doing to her body. Her hands stroke my hair as she kept on moaning.

After some time I let my hands roam all over Carmen's body. Even being a mature woman she was quite firm and hard everywhere, with soft, smooth skin. It was obvious she had kept herself in top shape. My fingers danced lightly over her flat stomach, before arriving at her tight skirt. I quickly pushed my hand between her legs, and then I rubbed Carmen's pussy through her panties as I bit hard down on her nipple. She let out a huge scream and I felt how the lace front of her panties was soaked through. I decided to take our relationship to the next level and moved rapidly down between Carmen's legs. She barely had time to perceived what was happening before I had pulled her skirt off. Now she was laying in my bed only wearing some black laced panties.

"No, Ryan, we can't do this" Carmen gasped while I kept stimulating the front of her panties with my hand.

I looked her into eyes and said as I kept on caressing her wet slit, "Relax Mrs. G. I noticed how much you liked my moves before but I have to learn to take the next step. The girls has told me, I'm no good at oral sex. So you have to teach me."

"We can't Ryan and besides I haven't done something like that for a long time," Carmen panted.

I couldn't believe it, this hot mature married woman hadn't had her pussy licked for a long time. What was Peter thinking? I thought I was in for a real treat, so I said, "Come on Mrs. G. Don't back out now, let's try it for a start. You'll just have to give me some pointers and then we can stop."

"I really don't know," Carmen said biting her lip as I continued my caress.

I took this as a permission and I pulled down her panties and got rid of them. Mrs. G had a thick bush of dark hair surrounding her opening. I could make out her swollen lips and the touch of pink at her center. I like my pussies bald, so I thought it could use some trimming but decided to accept it for now. I knew I was really good at giving oral sex and I decided not to pretend otherwise.

"I'll try to be gentle," I said as I stuck my tongue out and gently brushed Carmen's lower lips. She tried to keep still,but as I licked up her slit towards her clit she moaned out loud, obviously very excited. I smiled. I barely had tasted her, and it already had an affect on Carmen. I brushed my tongue against her again, only this time a little harder.

"Oohhh God, Ryan," Carmen cried out.

I shifted lower and let my tongue dance lightly around her opening. Fuck, she tasted good. I almost came in my trousers as I received my first real taste of my best friend's mother's juices. I grinned to myself as I grabbed her smooth tanned thighs and drove my tongue into her depths. Carmen moaned as more of her juices flowed into my mouth and her hairy twat became sopping wet.

My hands were caressing her smooth inner thighs, and as I continued my oral stimulation, I slowly ran my hands up towards Mrs. G's pussy. I had been fantasizing about this moment at least a thousands times, but none match the reality. Her womanly scent filled my nose like an aphrodisiac. I ran my fingers over her labia and I was amazed at the inner moist heat coming from this once faithful gorgeous woman.

"Aaaarrrrrh," Carmen screamed as my mouth found her clit and I sucked on it.

"That feel good?" I grinned at her

"Oh, God, really good," Carmen gasped.

I positioned one of my fingers at the entrance to her moist hole and as I once more sucked her tiny pebble into my mouth I slowly pushed my finger inside this hot Latina's pussy.

"Oh, Ryan, don't stop, please don't stop," Carmen moaned out loud

I slid my finger deeper into her pussy. I licked around her clit and began to thrust two fingers in and out of Carmen's tight pussy. Carmen pushed her ass off the bed in an attempt to meet my thrusts and soon I could sense she was close to an orgasm.

"Good god, you're going to make me cum," Carmen screamed and began to buck against my hand as she climaxed.

I kept stimulating her with my mouth and fingers, watching my best friend's mother go through the throes of her orgasm. She looked really hot all aroused while she let out a huge scream, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhhhhh."

I moved my lips from her clit and began to lick the juices off her inner thighs, but made no move towards the moist mature pussy. From other experiences I knew, that if I just let the woman relax a bit before I began my oral simulations again, she would cum even harder the next time.

Carmen definitely liked my actions, because as she came down from her climax, she placed her hands on my head and gently stroke my hair, while she unwitting wantonly spread her legs wide for my oral attention. It was clear to me, she was really aroused. Carmen wiggled her butt, so she slid down a little in an attempt to get my mouth on her clit again. I took her offer and sucked on her clit, drawing it in between my lips, allowing my tongue to swipe over the sensitive bud and once again she was breathing hard and started to moan.

I inserted two fingers up inside her dripping wet cunt and began moving them in and out. In a matter of seconds I could feel a pulsation in her clit as a respond on my actions. I couldn't believe how tight, this hot milf was. The muscles in her tight snatch began grasping at my fingers and I stopped moving them in and out. I now kept them inside of her and began flexing them.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers
12