Bad Teacher Ch. 06

Story Info
Ryan teaches Carmen how to shave.
5.9k words
4.64
319.5k
247

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of legal age.

Chapter 06: Ryan teaches Carmen how to shave

Next morning I overslept, so I hadn't any alone time with Carmen as Tony was present all the time. As Tony and I was ready to leave for school I just walked up behind Carmen and whispered, "Meet me at my place after school."

I didn't wait for her reaction as I just walked out of the house.

---

As usual school wasn't very exciting but the time went past and after I had dropped Tony off at the auto-repair shop to get his own car, I drove home to my own house.

I watch the video of me fucking Carmen in her classroom. The sound was good but the pictures were often slightly off because of the position of my phone. But seeing and hearing how Carmen moaned and whimpered as I screwed her hard on her desk made me want to have an even better keepsake of our coupling. I sat up a couple of web-cameras in my bedroom, so I could get different angles on our union. I finished just in time as I heard Carmen call out my name from the entrance of the house. I activated the cameras as I called out, "In my room Mrs. G."

Moments later Carmen walked into my room looking hot. In awe I took in her beautiful face with those sparkling brown eyes and full, luscious lips. Her long, billowing black hair fell past her shoulders and just added to the impact she made. I thought to myself it was a face that belonged on a magazine cover and not on a Spanish teacher. Carmen had dressed sexy yet discrete for school today, as she wore a tight black, knee-length skirt with a red silk blouse. The blouse was only showing a little cleavage, but stretched under the weight of her luscious breasts.

I was filled with desire for my mature lover, so I strolled over to her and moved a lock of hair framing her gorgeous face. I bent down and kissed her softly on her full moist lips and as I broke the kiss I softly said, "What are you doing to me, woman. I have never experienced such feelings. When I'm away from you, all I can do is think about you, wanting you and I just have to be with you. You're becoming a drug to me and I love it. I have to have a new dose every day or I'll perish."

"I feel the same, Ryan. I have never been made love to so passionately by anyone before you. You're aggressive and kind of rough but also a thorough lover, leaving not one part of my body and soul untouched. I have great difficulties controlling myself around you – even when there are other people around."

I once again bent down and kissed my beautiful milf. This time it quickly intensified and as I broke the kiss I said, "Now it's your turn to be the aggressive one Mrs. G. Take the initiative."

Carmen responded kissing me fiercely, with an urgency that took my breath away. Undoing my belt, she pulled my pants down to my knees, then pulled my boxers down as well. My huge penis was semi-erect and she clearly loved the sight of the long thick shaft. For the first time ever my best friend's mother took my big balls in her hand and slowly squeezed them while saying with a husky voice, "I can feel you need me, baby. It seems to me, that your balls already have produced a huge load and just are waiting for some release."

She kissed me again and soon her tongue was deep inside my mouth, as she took my cock in her right hand and began stroking it. I felt myself stiffen.

"Wow, it's getting huge," Carmen said in a low voice. She released my balls, and wrapped both her hands around my pulsating hard-on.

"Follow me, stud," she continued as she led me by my shaft across the room, using my dick like a leash. My pants had dropped to the floor and I kicked them away excited by this changed woman.

She led me to the front of the bed. Turning me around, she maintained her grip on my cock and looked up into my eyes. "Please sit down stud, and let me show you how a woman pleases her man."

I ended up sitting on the bed and Carmen took a step forward and dropped to her knees. Lowering her head, she buried her face in my lap and took me deep into her mouth.

It felt surreal, looking down on my married Spanish teacher, as she enveloped my cock with her tender mouth again and again. She took obvious delight in torturing me with soft kisses, bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then easing me back, again and again. I could see it also had an effect on her as her rock hard nipples now was clearly visible trough her red silk blouse. For some time Carmen continued to blow me and I loved it. Then she broke away and got up saying, "Get naked and lie down. Now it's my turn."

I did as told and Carmen also shed her clothes standing glorious naked in front of me.

I was laying face up as Carmen got up on the bed and stood over me, one leg to either side of my body, as she began to slide her hands along her pussy. Her juices moistened her fingers, telling me she was really excited as well. I lay with a smile on my face, watching how she pleasured herself with her own fingers, as she worked one then two fingers deeper and deeper into her moistening pussy. I wanted nothing more than to feel myself inside her again.

Carmen lowered her moist pussy down on top of my massive hard-on and mounted me, her warm thighs straddling my body. She began fucking me, steadying herself with her hands on my chest. Her head leaned forward, her face a study in passionate beauty. I lifted my head from the bed and kissed her, burying my tongue deep into her mouth. She was taking me all the way into her pussy now, my huge mushroom head sliding back and forth over her cervix. Her eyes was closed, and her face had a look of pure ecstasy as her pace quickened. Carmen dropped her hips just a little bit more, and I felt myself bottom out inside of her. A low growl escaped from her throat as she continued grinding on me, driving me into her deepest point. I felt her orgasm come on with a rush, and she collapsed on top of me, planting my face deep between her breasts. I groaned as I fought hard not to cum myself. I just wanted to prolong this feeling and after a hard fought battle I succeeded.

I decided to take control of the situation, so when I felt Carmen coming down form her climax I said, "Now it my turn, Mrs. G."

"Oh, my God. You didn't cum? You have such stamina, Ryan. I just can't believe the control you have over your body. I want to make you cum."

"Okay, but I want to cum deep inside of your tight wet fertile pussy. I want to blast your inside with a huge load of my baby-juice." I said and for the first time I had explicit told my married lover, that I wanted to make her pregnant.

Carmen nodded, "It's all right with me. I love the feeling of you filling me up when you cum."

Quickly I moved us around, so I was on top and Carmen lifted her knees and let her legs hang open. She held her arms out invitingly until I lowered myself atop of her. I pushed a good portion of my length in with my first thrust. It definitely helped that Carmen was dripping wet.

"You feel so good inside of me," Carmen sighed and wrapped her arms around my torso, her hands upon my shoulder blades.

"Soul-mates," I just hissed as I moved deeper into my best friend's mother's wet cunt.

Carmen smiled at me as I was hovering above her and replied, "Soul-mates."

I started to move in and out faster and faster and said, "I love you so much."

Carmen bit her lower lip and said, "Love you too, Ryan. I love everything about you."

"Everything or just one thing," I replied as I buried my ten-inches cock deep into my petite lover.

"Aaaaaaaarrggggggggg," Carmen screamed at this and then moaned, "Everything, but especially your huge penis. It's making me feel sooooooooooooo goooooood."

Hearing this, I pushed forward with my hips until I hit her cervix again and again. It caused her to moan and shift beneath me.

"Beg for it, Mrs. G.," I said with a hoarse voice.

"Ryan, please cum inside me," Carmen screamed out loud.

I was hammering my cock into my mature lover and decided to tease her as I said, "It might take a while. But keep on telling me, how much you want me and my cum. It's a huge turn-on."

"I want you, baby. I want your cum deep inside me. I want you to shoot a huge load into my womb."

"Fuck," I hissed clearly aroused by Carmen's encouragements.

Wrapping her ankles around the small of my back, Carmen tried to get my cock even deeper into her pussy. She was clearly aroused and very close to another orgasm.

I decided to take it up a notch, so I said, "Part of being my woman is taking my sperm. You want to have your fertile womb blasted with my cum, don't you?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Goooooooood, Ryan," Carmen moaned at my words and I could feel her pussy muscles contract.

"Talk to me, Mrs. G. You want me to claim you as my woman, don't you?" I roared increasing the pace of my thrusts. I started kissing Carmen's cheeks, neck and rock-hard nipples.

"What do you want me to say, Ryan. Let me tell you something. You want to forever brand my body with your child, don't you Ryan? You want to mark my body as your territory by making my belly fat with your baby. You want to show all your friends, that you're a real stud, who fucked his Spanish teacher into submission and made her pregnant," Carmen moaned.

Hearing this made me feel like a wild animal and I started hammering into my mature lover with abandon as I shouted out loud, "Fuck, yeah, Mrs. G. I want to make you pregnant. I want to see your belly swell with my child and I want to claim you as mine. And do you know what, you're are mine. From I'll have your body whenever I want."

"Oh Goooooooooooooood," Carmen moaned loudly. "Ryan,..........you're making me cum again."

I powerfucked my huge pole into Carmen and soon she was cumming. Her sharp fingernails dogged into my back, as she whimpered and gasped through the explosions of pleasure, her inner muscles contracting.

Burying my face into Carmen's neck, I felt nearly there myself and humped against her fervently.

"I'm close," I grunted into Carmen's ear.

Carmen responded to this, locking her ankles over my butt and holding my cock in place deep within her, "Is okay, Ryan. Cum inside of me, shoot all your baby-juice into my fertile pussy, make me pregnant."

Hearing this I grunted once, pushed over the brink by my married lover's words, and erupted deep inside her. My body shuddered as the content of my balls spilled out into Carmen's womb, and Carmen held me tightly moaning into my ear. I felt myself cumming in extensive spurts, my sperm filling my mature lover. Carmen continued to hold me inside, gently rocking her hips up against me. Then I collapsed on top of her, but got a hold on myself and rolled us around, so Carmen now was on top of me. Breathing hard I stared at the ceiling of my room and exclaimed, "Wow. What the hell was that?"

Carmen lifted her head from my chest and looked into my eyes. She traced her hand around my face and with a finger she touched my lips softly. Then she moved in for a lingering kiss before she responded, "I don't now. Utterly amazing comes into my mind. I feel so desired, when we are together, but right now also really exhausted."

I kissed her and reached down and pulled the cover over us and said, "Me too, let's take a nap."

With that said we both closed our eyes and soon Carmen was asleep. I felt the tension leave her body as she slept and I let my self go.

---

About half an hour later I woke up and noticed Carmen was still sleeping. In our sleep we had moved around and I was now spooning with my best friend's mother holding her left tit in my hand and my soft cock had slipped out of her warm pussy.

I started to caress her nipple with my fingers, while I lay there contemplating my situation. I wasn't about to give up on Carmen and now I had videos, showing how she was into our fucking. I had taken the steps needed to insure that when I wanted sex with her, I could get it. I have to admit I'm an arrogant bastard and my affair with my best friend's married mother had unquestionably made me aware of the fact, that I was becoming even more egotistic. I loved the extra spice to life I felt, as I had taken another man's woman to my bed. I loved the fact, that I just had had mind-blowing sex with my married Spanish teacher, knowing before our affair she had been a churchgoing woman, who had gone up in front of her family and her God and swore she would be forever faithful. I had made her fall in love with me, and now she didn't even give her husband Peter a thought before she hopped into bed with me.

I pinched Carmen's erect nipple and rolled us both around, so she was laying on her back with me hovering above her. I began to roll both nipples between my fingers and the contact made her let out a little moan. I bent forward and took her right nipple into my mouth and began sucking and caressing it with my tongue. After about ten seconds, I switched breasts and repeated it with her left nipple. Carmen moaned again and as she woke I could feel how she began to caress the the back of my head with her hands.

"Oh my God, Ryan," she muttered and exhaled quietly. "I like to wake up this way. Now give me a kiss."

Who was I to say no? I cupped her full round breasts in my hands and moved my lips to hers. Before I kissed her I asked, "Did you have a nice nap?"

"It was perfect and what a way to wake up."

"You like?" I asked as I leaned in and kissed her lips. "Are you ready for some more fun?"

She smiled at me and without saying anything she lifted her mouth up to kiss mine. I responded to this as my tongue slipped between her lips and I pressed her head back down on the pillow. Our kiss was soft and arousing. As always she tasted sweet, it was a taste I couldn't get enough of, and I began to swirl my tongue around hers to play. All the while I cupped my hand over one of her tits and lightly toyed with her nipple as we savored each others mouths. Carmen moaned in the back of her throat, sucking on my tongue when I pulled away and looked down at her.

I let my fingers do the walking down over her abdomen to the black hair between her legs until I touched the swell of her swollen clitoris. I moved the tips of two fingers over it and Carmen moaned out loud.

"Mrs. G. Have you ever thought of being waxed or shaved?" I said as I got an idea.

"Oh, what?" Carmen stuttered clearly surprised by my question.

"Have you ever been shaved or waxed down here?" I asked again and to emphasis my question I grabbed hold of some of her black pubic hair and pulled up.

"Oh, my...I don't know what to say... I can't believe we're talking about such a thing." Carmen stuttered again and blushed.

Clearly enjoying myself at the distress of my mature lover I waved a hand and said, "It's no big deal. All the young girls are doing it. I was just wondering..."

"I've never shaved myself...Only trimmed it a little and not to often. I wouldn't know how."

I got up from the bed and said,"Let me help you, Mrs. G. I think you would like it."

She looked hesitant at me; "I really don't now."

Standing before her with my hard-on swaying in front of me and pointing directly at her I teased her, "Come on Mrs. G. All the girls have it, and after-wards you'll feel great. I promise."

"I'm not sure it's such a good idea," Carmen hesitated.

I held out my hand, "We'll go to my parents bathroom. There is a big tub and I'll shave you. Do it for me, Mrs. G."

I took her hand from the bed and tenderly pulled her up and slipped my arm around her trim waist. I kissed her and caress her all the way to my parents bathroom with its huge bathtub. I started running hot water while Carmen just was standing beside me.

"Please sit down on the edge of the tub and I'll get a fresh razor and some cream," I said.

Carmen obediently did as I told, and soon after I had found a new razor and some cream.

"I don't think we should be doing this. It's crazy. What if Peter would notice." Carmen said trying to stop me.

"It's not crazy and trust me you'll like it. And please don't talk about Peter right now." I said and continued, "I'm just going to shave you. And then we can go and buy some sexy lingerie."

"You'll be careful?"

"Of course. Now look at you, I think you like the idea. Your nipples are rock hard."

Carmen looked down herself and blushed again as she noticed how her brown nipples that tipped her luscious breasts were hard as steel, "Okay, what should I do?"

"In the tub with you," I replied, "Get nice and wet."

Throwing caution to the wind, she sat on a small seat in the tub and I sat on the rail next to her. I lifted her up by her mature hips until her vulva was floating just above water.

"Is the water too hot?" I asked.

"No, it feels wonderful."

"Good." I sprayed a thick ball of foam into my hand and, without preamble, began lathering up her snatch. Her thatch was a not terrible thick, she had clearly done some trimming.

My best friend's mother arched her back and groaned as I thoroughly coated her with the rich cream all the while I admired my conquest. This Latina housewife had nice, slightly wide hips and her smooth legs were toned and sexy as hell.

After a little while I knew she was ready and I got the razor and began carefully scraping away her pubic hair. It was very easy and I worked really slow, cautious not to hurt my lover. I was using my fingers to spread her pussy lips to get every hair around the delicate folds. Every time I touched her pussy Carmen moaned.

"I knew it," I exclaimed loudly.

"Huh....what did you say," Carmen moaned.

"I knew it," I replied.

"What do you know?"

"Now your pussy is perfectly smooth and I can see it in all its glory. You have the sexiest fucking pussy I've ever seen. Your outer lips are quite small and it looks rather delicate. I can't believe how small you really are. Now I better understand, why you was so sore the first time we made love."

Carmen looked down and said, "Let me see..."

I moved my hands and she said, "Oh, my..."

I had left a little patch of hair up high and asked as I caress her right above her clitoris, "Do you want a bikini stripe? A little bit of hair right around here?"

"I don't know. What do you think?" Carmen gasped.

"No. I think it would be better for you to be totally bald the first time. If you don't like it, we can always get you a bikini strip later," I went back to shaving and some minutes later she was smooth. Carmen really had an exquisite vagina, with soft folds and looking really delicious. As I poured water over her, washing away the foam, I began running my fingers between those folds, gently, then with more force. "Lets get back to the bed, so we can give your new look a test drive."

Excited Carmen just stood up in the tub. I helped her out of the tub and wrapped a big terrycloth towel around her. After drying her, I put some lotion on her smooth pussy and we returned to my bedroom.

Carmen laid down on the bed. I smiled down at my attractive mature woman and climbed onto the bed between her legs.

"I love how passionate and adventurous you have become the last couple of days," I praised Carmen and leaned forward to lightly kiss her lips.

"Mmnnn, I love it to, Ryan. But I haven't had time figuring what has gotten into me," Carmen responded with a purr.

"I know," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, Ryan. You really are a bad bad boy," she giggled and smiled up to me.

"I know, Baby. But you like it a lot, don't you?"

"Oh, God yes," Carmen answered with a heavy breath.

"Now I want you to let it all out..." I said as I once again leaned in and kissed her moist lips, "Show me how wild and passionate you can be."

She smiled, lifting her mouth up to kiss mine. I let my tongue slip between her lips as I pressed her head back down. Our kiss was soft, yet intense. She tasted sweet, and I swirled my tongue around hers. I cupped my hand over her left tit and gently squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger as we devoured each others mouths. Carmen moaned in the back of her throat, and began sucking on my tongue taking an initiative. I enjoyed it for some time before I pulled away and looked down at her.

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers
12