Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Rubbing it in.
10.5k words
4.5
130.8k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of legal age.

I'm most grateful for WOODTECH65's editing. Surely it's not an easy task to clean up my mistakes ;-) hetup

Chapter 02. Rubbing it in

Not long after Michelle and Tony's visit, it became clear to us, that they had told Peter about our relationship. The past couple of months Peter had only been making sparse phone calls but that changed all of a sudden. It seemed to me, he was regretting divorcing Carmen. I just enjoyed it and decided to do my utmost to rub salt into the wound.

When Carmen's telephone rang on a Saturday evening, I answered it as Carmen was just putting Eva down to sleep for the night.

"Carmen! Peter is on the phone," I yelled with my hand over the mouthpiece. "He was wondering if you had a minute to talk."

"I'll be right there." Carmen said, and then she came walking back in from Eva's room.

I removed my hand from the mouthpiece and said, "She'll just be a minute, Peter."

"Okay," Peter said and I started small talk with him. After some time Carmen came over to me and as I gave her the phone, I said loud enough for Peter to hear, "Here you are, darling." Please make it quick, I can't wait to have some alone time with you, now that Eva is sleeping."

"Hello Peter," Carmen said into the phone.

I could easily hear both sides of the conversation and it became clear to me, Peter was asking Carmen about our relationship. She told him it was none of his business but he kept on interrogating her. I decided to take the matters into my own hands, so as their conversation kept on going I took off all my clothes and moved around, so I was standing behind Carmen with my naked body pressed against hers. While Carmen kept talking, I removed her clothing and started fondling her full round breasts. I let my semi hard cock slide up and down the crack of her ass. A quick shiver ran through my lover and I began to kiss her neck and face. Carmen had trouble focusing on her conversation with Peter and soon she let out a moan.

"What was that?" Peter asked.

"Oh, nothing," Carmen stuttered.

I moved my mouth close to the phone and said with a whisper, though loud enough for Peter to hear "Come on honey get off the phone, so we can make love. I'm so hard right now and I can't wait to have you trembling under me."

It became silent for some time on Peter's end of the phone, and then I kissed Carmen loudly. I totally got a kick out of Carmen talking to Peter while I caressed her. Abruptly Peter cut the phone call short and hung up. When Carmen put the phone down, I grinned, picked her up and gave her a hard fuck against the door to the garden.

From then on, I told Carmen, that she could only take Peter's phone calls, when I was nearby. I would always do my best to make Peter aware of the fact that I was canoodling his ex-wife.

As Carmen and I were laying naked in our bed one evening the ringing of a telephone startled us, but as I reached over and picked up Carmen's phone, I saw it was Peter calling.

"It's Peter and I think you should answer it," I said as I gave the phone to Carmen.

Carmen brought the phone to her ear and said, "Hello."

"Hi Carmen," Peter responded.

"Uh... hi Peter," Carmen stammered as I bent down and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"I hope I'm not interrupting?" he asked.

"Uhmmm...a little bit," Carmen answered and looked me in the eyes. I just smiled at her.

"It will not take long," Peter said.

"Oh... all right then," Carmen replied and hissed as I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth.

"What did you say?" Peter asked with a suspicious voice.

"Oh nothing."

"Is Ryan around?"

"Uhm... yes... oh, he's just beside me," Carmen answered.

"Let me talk to him for a second. I need to ask him something about college."

Carmen has a surprised look on her face as she handed the telephone to me.

With a grin I said, "Hi Peter."

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Ryan. I don't know what your endgame is, but you'll stop seeing my wife and move out of her house."

I caressed Carmen face and looked into her eyes as I said, "Don't you mean ex-wife, Peter?"

"Tony told me all about you and Carmen and it will stop right now." Peter said with an angry voice.

"I will not end it. I love taking care of Carmen and Eva. And Carmen also takes really good care of me, if you catch my drift." I baited him as I leaned in and gave Carmen a loud kiss.

"You little fucker, I'm going to kick your ass," Peter sputtered.

"I don't think so," I said and moved in between Carmen's legs.

"Have you been fucking my wife?" Peter asked directly.

"Definitely," I said, looking down at Carmen rolling my eyes as if I gave a shit about Peter's threats.

"Fuck, I can't believe Carmen did that! She actually let you fuck her!" Peter sounded surprised.

I got excited hearing Peter use those bad words and it rallied him even more, "I wouldn't say she let me, it's more a kind of craving she has."

I leaned in and kissed Carmen passionately and felt her body tremble. Her breathing became heavier as she made a low sound in the back of her throat. I ignored Peter's voice for a while as my mouth found its way to her nipples again and began to lick, suck and nibble them.

As I got up on my knees, I let my left hand encounter Carmen's pussy. As I heard Peter call out in the other end of the line, I slipped a finger between her nether lips and found them dripping wet.

"I'm sorry Peter. I didn't quite hear what you said. I was preoccupied," I taunted him even more.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked warily.

"I don't think you want to know but I'll give you a hint. Right now I have clear proof, that your former wife wants me," I responded using my knees to spread her legs further apart and started running my finger around her clit.

"What...." Peter stuttered.

As my eyes met Carmen's, I slowly lifted my wet finger and sucked it into my mouth before I pulled it out with a huge plop and let out a loud "Mmmmmm..."

"What the hell are you up to, you sick fuck," Peter almost screamed.

"Well I have always said Carmen made real tasty food, but now I have found out it's not the only thing of Carmen's, which taste good." I replied and moved down the bed so I could let my tongue slip into Carmen's pussy. This made Carmen tremble and she moaned my name.

"Put Carmen back on the phone," Peter bellowed.

Carmen's pussy was pulsating around my tongue and when my lips found her clit and I started to tease it, she moaned even more.

"She's busy right now," I replied.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Tell me Carmen, tell me what you want right now?"

Carmen whispered huskily, "Take me, Ryan."

I made sure Peter heard this and his response came immediately, "You're not actually fucking her now are you?"

"Not yet, but it'll happen in a matter of seconds."

"Oh my God!"

"No just me, but you're right, she often calls out his name" I mocked Peter.

"Jesus, I can't believe it," Peter stuttered.

"Believe it," I said and smiled down at Carmen. She began to position herself, so my huge cock lined up her slick hole. She suppressed a giggle when she saw the passion in my eyes.

"Listen man, I'll have to go, I have a need for both hands," I continued.

"You fuck, give me back Carmen," Peter responded.

"Okay..." I groaned as Carmen had grabbed my pole with her right hand and was moving it up and down her slit.

I handed the telephone back to Carmen and smiled.

"Hello," Carmen stammered trying to hold back a moan as I slowly pushed my cock into her wet pussy.

"I'll come down and visit in the near future," Peter said.

"Okay," Carmen gasped as I fed her more of my cock.

"Tell Peter he can stay with us," I whispered.

"You're welcome to stay with us," Carmen told Peter struggling to keep calm as my large body was covering her and my huge cock was stretching her sopping hole.

"Thanks, I'll do that," Peter replied.

"Listen Peter, I have to go," Carmen said with lustful eyes.

"See you soon," Peter replied.

"See you..." Carmen hissed as I fed her even more of my cock. I removed the phone from her hand and placed it on the bed, but didn't hang it up. I was curious to see if Peter would hang up.

With one eye on the phone I began running my hands all over my lover's body and kept fucking her with my dick.

"Ohhhhh, Ryan. You are so long and hard tonight. I don't know if I can take it all. Arrrrrrggggggg...."

"You'll take everything I have to give you." I said as I picked up the pace. I noticed Peter still hadn't ended the call so I started to really make it clear to him, I had Carmen under my spell, "Tell me what you want Carmen. Do you want my big cock?"

"Oh my God. Yeeeees, yeeeeeeeeeeeees, I want your big thick cock inside me. Come on Ryan, come on fuck me real goooooooooooooood," Carmen screamed.

"Fuck Carmen, you make me so hard. I've always wanted to fuck my best friend's mother and now your hot pussy is just begging for it," I growled as I started to hammer my cock in and out of Carmen's sopping pussy. The speed of my hips increased and soon the room echoed with a loud slapping noise.

Carmen wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her hips towards me and cried, "Come on Ryan, my pussy is so hot and wet for you, give me your cock. Fuck me with that long fat cock. Give it to me."

Hearing this I plunged deep into her as I shouted, "Fuck you're so tight, Carmen. You're so hot. Fuck baby you feel so good."

"Oh God Ryan, I'm going tooooooooooooo... oh yes... oooooooooooh Goddddddddd!" Carmen screamed as she began to climax.

"Yes baby, cum for me," I growled as I hammered faster and faster into my lover. I glanced over to the phone and saw that the connection to Peter's was still on. It was clear to me, that Carmen was enjoying the weight of my muscular body on her small frame and the fullness I was providing in her pussy.

"Oh my God, you're stretching me out real good tonight, Ryan." Carmen moaned as she reached down and cupped my tight buttocks.

I confirmed my control over her, pumping her hips forcefully into the bed. With each thrust, I was hitting her cervix and Carmen tried to reposition her legs to accept my huge member, first spreading them wide, then curling them around my waist, and finally stretching her sculpted legs high over my head. I knew I was hurting her, but it was also clear to me, she didn't want it to stop as my lover cried out again and again as she experienced multiple orgasms.

I could sense I was close, so I increased the tempo and lengthened of my strokes. Carmen kept on encouraging me. As I once again rammed the head of my cock into her cervix, the muscles around my balls started to convulse. I felt how a stream of cum flew out of my cock into Carmen's sopping wet pussy. I moved in and out with a furious tempo as I shot wad after wad of hot fertile cum into my lover and roared, "Fuck, you're so hooooooooot, Carmen."

I collapsed on top of her and kissed her as my cock was buried inside her pussy.

"Oh, my..." She sighed against my mouth.

"You like it, don't you, Carmen?" I asked...

"You're amazing, so powerful. It feels so good, Ryan." She moaned.

I looked over at the phone and saw, that Peter still hadn't ended the call. Carmen caressed my back and we shared some kisses. Soon after I noticed, that Peter had hung up the phone. I smiled to myself, as I started contemplating, what I would do, when he came to visit.

---

The day Peter would arrive I made sure I was alone in the house. I had told Carmen I would have a talk with Peter to mend the bridges, so she had taken Eva to see a friend. I had told her I would text her, when Peter and I had reconciled our differences.

As I heard the cab drop Peter off I went to greet him with a smile. As I walked calmly down the stairs I said, "Hi Peter, good to see you."

"Ryan..." Peter answered with a hiss.

"Did you have a good trip?"

"Cut it out, Ryan. I'm not interested in playing catch up. I don't want to see or talk to you. I just want to see Carmen and my daughter." Peter said in an angry voice with his fists closed.

"Well that's not going to happen. Carmen and Eva are out and will be back after we have had a talk."

The fact, that Peter was alone with me, came as a surprise for him. The look on his face clearly told me, that he hadn't thought about being alone with me. "But..." He said sounding unsure of himself.

"I know you're upset about Carmen and me being together, so I'm going to offer you an explanation. But I knew you wouldn't listen to me if we wasn't alone." I told him calmly.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't just walk away from you."

"Well you could walk away, but that wouldn't solve anything. It'll endanger your relationship with Carmen and Eva. If you stay I'll tell you my side of the story and we'll discuss how we're going to handle the situation."

My remark took the wind out of Peter's sails and he got a confused look on his face.

"Come in and let's have a beer on the patio. Then I'll give you my side of the story."

"Hmm...all right, but I'm not promising anything."

"All right with me, if you will just listen for a while, then I think we'll be fine." I said as we walked to the patio.

Seated in the sun with a beer in our hands I started to win Peter over. "You know Peter, I've always thought about you as my extra dad. Growing up I spent almost as much time in your home as in my own. Being best friends with Tony is one of the best things ever happen to me."

"I remember those times and is one of the things making your relationship with Carmen a no-go for me. For Christ sake she could be your mother, so it's totally unacceptable to me."

"I get your point of view, Peter. Both Carmen and I have asked ourselves if this is what we want. But you have to understand it didn't happen overnight," I looked Peter in his eyes as I continued telling him my spin on the story. "When you told Carmen to get rid of the fetus she was devastated. The first couple of days living together at my parents' house, I heard how she cried herself to sleep. You betrayed her trust with your suggestion."

"But I didn't mean..." Peter tried to explain his actions but I interrupted him and continued spinning a tale about Carmen and me.

"I know you didn't intend to push Carmen away, but that was definitely what you did. After some weeks, Carmen pulled herself together and prepared herself to live alone with a baby. Over time, we talked a lot and I became her main support, for instance, I became her Lamaze helper. I was even present at the birth of Eva. Therefore, you could say we connected on a new level during Carmen's pregnancy. It made me see her as a woman and no longer as some kind of mother figure."

"I know I was a jerk, but I still love my wife. We were married for almost twenty years."

"I'm sorry Peter. I had a notion this was how you felt, but you'll have to understand you hurt Carmen a lot. When we moved to this house I started to look at Carmen with new eyes. The combination of her looks, sunny disposition and vibrant personality made me aware of her as a woman. Moreover, it seemed to me, that my transformation from high-school student to a young man made Carmen aware of me. As we, both were awake at night during Eva's feeding hours we talked a lot. Slowly but inevitable we fell in love. It was not something we planned it just happen." I lied with conviction in my voice.

"Damn Ryan. I just don't know what to do. I want my wife back more than anything." Peter said with a low voice.

"I understand and if you had made your move before I fell in love with Carmen, I would have been rooting for you. Now its a whole new ballgame. I'll never back down from Carmen. She's my life now and over the last couple of months I've learned how passionate a woman she can be. So I'm sorry, but it's never going to happen." I replied and stared hard at Peter.

"But she's my wife...."

"She was your wife, but now she's my girlfriend. You threw away your chance of a life together with Carmen. The question is will you also throw away the chance of getting to know your daughter."

"I don't know what to do," Peter exclaimed.

"My advice would be to get over the notion of getting back together with Carmen. Accept she is in love with me and we have a passionate relationship. If you do that, then you'll always be welcomed into our house as a dear friend and father of Eva."

"I appreciate your candor Ryan. But I have to think."

"Why don't I get us another round of beer and then you can tell me your decision." I said and stood up and walked into the house.

I gave Peter some time to think before I went back out.

When I came back and sat down it was clear to me, Peter had reached a decision.

"Alright, Ryan. I'm hearing what you are saying and I have decided to salvaged what I can and that is being a father to Eva. Therefore, I'll not insist on getting back together with Carmen. But if you ever leave her, then she's fair game."

"Fine with me. I'll send Carmen a text. But you'll have to understand we're a couple very much in love and we display it all the time."

"Hmm..." Peter just hissed and to a huge gulp of his beer.

---

When Carmen came home, she talked with us, while she showed off her precious daughter to her ex-husband. She looked unbelievable gorgeous in a hot little halter sundress. It had a plunging V-neck and the straps tied at the neck. It was bright yellow and Carmen's trim body looked incredibly hot in the tight dress as it fitted her body like a glove, displaying her slender frame with her childbearing hips and full round breasts.

After some time Eva had to nap, so Carmen walked into the house to put her down. When she came back out on the patio, I pulled her down on my lap and gave her a big kiss. She just laughed it off at turned to talk with Peter while still sitting on my lap.

During his time at our house, Peter had steadily been drinking beers, so he was slightly drunk. I thought to myself that he was definitely trying to drown his sorrows. I decided I would make it clear to him, that his once faithful wife had changed and allowed me to caress her in front of others. So, for some time I caressed Carmen's arms and planted butterfly kissed on her neck and chin, while she babbled with Peter. I only made some sparse comments but was delighted with the fact, that Carmen barely acknowledge my caressing as she had gotten used to my hands on her body all the time. Peter, on the other hand, often would lose track of the conversation as his eyes focused on my hands on Carmen's body.

Peter's beer consumptions had an effect on his body, so after some time he had to use the bathroom. As he walked into the house, Carmen turned around on my lap, looked me into my eyes, and said, "Oh Ryan, I think it's going well. Peter isn't angry with us being a couple."

"Only because I set him straight before you came back. He is not a happy man and he would do anything to break us up. So we have to show him we're serious about each other."

"Oh, my...." Carmen stuttered.

"Relax honey, I have a plan. For the rest of Peter's visit I will show him, that you are my woman. So I'll start to caress and fondle you in front of him, so he knows I'm your man."

"Oh, no we can't do that. I don't think I'll be comfortable with it," Carmen replied.

"Just play along babe. I know you can't resist me at any given time, so you'll probably be into it after a couple of minutes," I said and let my hand slide up under Carmen's dress to her pussy. I slid one finger over her lips as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and continued, "Oh my, you're not opposed to this honey, you're already getting wet. I think deep down you want me to show Peter how I'm controlling your body."

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers