Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan rewards Dave with a blowjob for saving her.
4.2k words
54.7k
40
20

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nothing else to give him, Susan rewards Dave with a blowjob for saving her.

They spent the rest of their walk in silence, Dave with his hands dug deep in his pockets with his eyes to the ground and Susan looking everywhere but at him.

"This is me, right here. It's a basement apartment," he said.

"It is?" She took a step back as if afraid.

"What's the matter?"

"I was flooded out of my basement apartment. I had just moved from Boston and was living with my Mom when the Susquehanna River flooded. Cresting 30' over flood stage level, it was 3 weeks before the cops, the fire department, and the building inspectors allowed us back in the building to salvage anything. Everything had turned to shit by then and there were dumpsters lining both sides of the street filled with everyone's ruined possessions."

"Wow, that sucks," he said. "Even with the few possessions that I have, I can't imagine losing everything I own."

"The water was up to the second story of the building where I lived," she said looking up at the second floor windows of the house. The water was contaminated with home heating oil and raw sewage." Reliving it again by talking about it, she had a look of sadness on her face as if it had just happened.

"Well, there's no water here. I'm pretty far from the river and on a hill. You're safe from the water. If you want to worry about something, worry about being incinerated in a nuclear explosion," he said with a laugh. "Three Mile Island is right there," he said pointing to the smoke stacks. "The experts say that the nuclear plant can withstand a plane crashing into it but that's what they said about the Twin Towers too. I don't put much stock into what experts say about anything after seeing so many retired generals on CNN giving their biased opinions based about what they're told by the CIA to say."

"It's scary to see those nuclear smoke stacks looming so close. Aren't you afraid?"

"I don't even think about it," he said leading her down a flight of stairs. He opened his door and turned on the light. "Well this is it. Keep in mind that I'm a guy and I live alone," he said with a laugh.

"It's so small and so neat. With your bunk there..." she said looking to the left. "And the couch there..." she said looking to the right. "And nothing between them but a TV..." she said looking at him. "Hardly the bachelor pad I expected, your apartment looks as if you just moved in or are about to move out," she said laughing.

"What? You don't like my place? It suits me just fine. It's efficient and organized. I don't have to trip over stuff to find what I need."

"It's just that..."

"It's just that what?"

"With no personal items displayed, it looks too much like a barracks room," she said. "All you need is a footlocker and a metal locker.

"The footlocker is by my bed," he said pointing. "And the metal locker is there in the corner," he said laughing at how ridiculous his apartment looked to a stranger but how familiar it would look to another Marine.

He looked around his room as if noticing it for the first time. His place did look as if it was in transition. With one foot here and the other foot there and his head stuck somewhere in the middle, it was then that he realized he still had his heart in the Marine Corps.

"You're recreated your barracks Marine. Good for you," she said with a laugh while saluting him.

"You know, now that you mention it, you're right. Except for the deletion of the metal walls, it does look like my old barracks," he said with a laugh. "Being that this is a basement apartment, I even have the little windows at ceiling height that I had in my barracks room when I was a drill instructor."

"Except for that Marine recruiting poster, you don't even have a picture on the wall," she said walking over to it to study it. "Where'd you get this? It looks like the real McCoy."

"It is. I did some recruiting when I was recovering from my last wound. Not much of a people person when I'm not slamming my fist in their face, I'm not much of a salesman either, even if it's when trying to convince someone to join the Marines. I figure, if they want to join, they'll join. Tired of lazy, mama boys, I'm not good at persuading someone to do what they don't want to do and to join something they're not geared up or ready to do. The last straw was when I threatened to kill someone for burning the flag in front of my office after they spit on my uniform."

"Threatened?" She laughed. "You not the type to threaten anyone with words. I don't see you wasting your breath to threaten anyone. You're more of a man of action," she said remembering what he did in the alley to those three men.

"Okay, so when I was escorting them off my property, they tripped and hit their head on the concrete numerous times when I was helping them to stand," he said with a laugh. "What's the matter? He asked when she was looking around the room again.

"There's not much privacy," she said looking around the one bedroom studio apartment. "Do you have a bathroom with a tub?"

"Sorry, I don't have a bathtub but I do have a shower. It's in back," he said pointing behind him, "in the corner."

"I see," she said obviously looking where she'd sleep before eying the couch.

"I could make something makeshift, stack some boxes or hang a curtain, if that will put you more at ease," he said.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm used to not having any privacy in the shelter and on the street anyway, as you're well aware with those three men waking me up at one in the morning. This is so much better than what I'm used to having. This will suit me just fine. Do you have a spare sheet for the couch?"

"You can take my bunk," he said look at his bunk with a guilty, sad look as if he was giving up his weapon or his dog for the sake of her comfort.

"Nah, the couch, believe it or not, looks more comfortable," she said looking over at his tightly made bunk. "What did you steal that from your barracks?"

"Actually, it's my old bed with a new mattress. My buddies gave it to me as a present when I retired."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I know. I was shocked as shit that they'd give me my old bunk. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy."

"That's not what I meant," she said. "Never mind."

"You mean that I'd even want my old bunk instead sleeping in a bed?"

"Yeah."

"I'd rather sleep on the floor than not sleep in my bunk. After sleeping on that thing for thirty years, when not deployed, I'm so used to my little cot that I can't sleep in a regular bed."

"No wonder why you're not married," she said under her breath and too low for him to hear.

"Believe it or not, much like my rifle, that bunk is my friend. We've seen some things together. Yes we have," he said with a sad smile on his face while shaking his head.

"I bet you even named you bunk," she said laughing.

"Don't be silly," he said before looking over at her and blurting. "Bob. I named my bunk Bob."

"Bob? You named your bunk Bob? I can't believe you named your bunk Bob?"

"I named my bunk after my best buddy was killed the first time I deployed to Iraq. He took a sniper shot to the head. The bullet traveled right through his helmet."

"I'm sorry about Bob," she said. "Listen, I'd never get between you and your bunk," she said waving her two hands as if they were flashing lights on a railroad crossing while stepping away from his bunk. "I'll take the couch," she said again before she started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"We are."

"What do you mean?"

"Listen to us? We're going on about your bunk. Neither one of us are any good at holding a normal conversation."

"You're right," he said. "We are kind of a pathetic pair of misfits. With you sleeping in shelters, eating in missions, and wandering the streets and me spending years away from my country to defend my country and preferring this lumpy, old bunk to a real bed when finally home and retired," he said looking at her, "neither one of us is normal."

"It's like we're made for one another," she said giving him an interested look with a soft smile.

"You're not going to start with that fate and destiny crap again, are you? Because I don't believe in any of that stuff. What I believe in is the here and now and not some Angel bringing us together. If you ask me, especially in the way I've been living and watching men dying, with all that I've seen in war and in battle, and all that you had to do to survive, if I believe in anything, I believe in the Devil. There's no merciful God that I know who'd allow any of this to happen to anyone," he said.

"Don't even say that. I'm not a religious woman but I know enough not to open my heart and my head to the Devil because he'll walk right in and take you over. Positive thoughts is what got me through then and positive thoughts is why I'm here with you now," she said.

They looked at one another as if they were going to kiss again. No doubt, when she gave him the eye, she wanted to be kissed. Obviously, she expected him to kiss her. Instead, he looked at his watch. It's zero three hundred hours, I need some shuteye. I'm beat."

"I need to shower, if you don't mind."

"Help yourself," he said.

"Do you have a towel I can use?"

"There's a stack of them in the bathroom."

"What did you steal these from the Marines?" She came out holding a thin, white towel in her hand.

"They throw them away anyway. Besides, their towels are what I've been using for thirty years and all that I'm used to using. I don't like those plush, colored towels. Those towels are for faggots, sissies, and homos."

"Boy don't ask and don't tell had you in mind when they passed that law," she said with a laugh. "Now that you're retired, that law is no longer in effect," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry but spending all of my time with a bunch of jarheads tends to rub off some, especially when I was the biggest jarhead of them all," he said with a laugh. "There's some softer towels in the little closet outside of the bathroom."

Susan opened the door and started laughing.

"Red Marine Corps beach towels?" She pulled one from out of the closet. "These colored towels are very plush Dave," she said laughing. "Where'd you get these? The Army/Navy store?"

"E-bay," he said. "They were having a closeout sale. I bought a dozen of them for fifty bucks. Amazon was selling the same towels for twenty bucks each. I got a deal," he said with a laugh. "Dave likes saving money," he said talking in the third person again.

Susan stripped out of her clothes and before turning on the water, she popped her head out of the bathroom again.

"Dave doesn't have an exhaust fan," she said laughing.

"It's a basement apartment Susan. Unless vented outside and being that's not an outside wall, there's no inexpensive way to vent that," he said.

She closed the door again, turned on the water and showered. Other than taking sponge baths at McDonalds and the gas station, it had been a few days since she had a real shower. The hot water felt good on her tired, bruised body. Her ribs still hurt where that asshole kicked her. With nothing else to wear but her dirty clothes, she emerged from the shower in just her towel.

"Do you mind if I wash my clothes tomorrow?"

"Sure, no problem."

"I'm surprised you have a washer and dryer here."

"Yeah, well, I don't do well in Laundromats, especially late at night. I have a habit of not minding my own business, especially when I see a couple of thugs bothering a woman," he said.

"Yeah, with you having saved my ass, I know what you mean," she said.

"I can give you a shirt to wear but with you nearly as tall as I am, my shirt won't cover much more than your tits and bellybutton."

"It's okay. I don't mind sleeping in the nude. Matter of fact, I prefer sleeping naked after taking a hot, steamy shower. I'm all heated up now," she said waving her hand in front of her face before stopping to adjust her towel. She watched him stare at what he thought she might be showing when her towel slipped down a bit.

"I put a sheet, a pillow, and a blanket on the couch. If it's okay with you, I don't leave any lights on. It's a thing that I took home with me from the war. Believe it or not, I can see, hear, and feel more in the dark than I can in the light."

"Maybe I should leave the light on so that you don't ogle my naked body," she said with a laugh.

"That's not what I meant," he said.

"I know what you meant. Don't get so defensive all the time. I was just teasing," she said. "Besides, when you act so sensitive, people may think you're a faggot, sissy, or a homo," she said with a laugh.

"You're a real comedian Susan. Good night."

"Good night super Dave, my Superman who is definitely not a faggot, a sissy, or a homo," she said turning off the light before releasing the towel and settling in on the couch.

Not asleep more than an hour, voices awakened her.

"Dave! Wake up," said someone, a female voice. "Come out and play with us. We're so horny."

"Dave someone is calling you," said Susan talking to Dave through the pitch black.

"That's just Simone, Lucy, and Carmen," he said. "Ignore them and they'll go away."

"Friends of yours?"

"They're hookers," he said.

"I see," she said.

"No you don't see. Don't judge me lest you be judged. A man has to do what a man has to do. Any port in a storm, if you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean. I get it Dave. You don't have to paint me a picture or give me an image that I'd rather not have.

"After having lived through a storm of shit, I couldn't see bringing a woman into my life," he said. "Simone, Lucy, and Carmen aren't your typical, drug addicted, crack head prostitutes, they're nice."

"You don't have to explain yourself or defend yourself to me David," she said. "I've done some things on the street that I'm not proud of doing when I needed a few dollars to eat."

"Why are you calling me David all of a sudden?"

"Sorry," she said. "I guess I was upset that you'd be with hookers. I thought better of you than that."

"Better than me? I'm no saint Susan. I'm a trained killed, an assassin, given a free pass by wearing a United States Marine Corps uniform. I'm not altar boy or Boy Scout," he said with some anger.

"Sorry to upset you Dave. Thank you for giving me a place to sleep," she said.

They remained quiet for a few minutes before Dave spoke again.

"What kind of things?"

"Pardon?"

"You said you've done some things on the street when you needed a few dollars to eat."

"Oh, that. I flashed some men. I allowed men to touch me, feel me, and to see parts of my body for a few bucks. I even gave a few men hand jobs for money but nothing more than that. No fucking and no sucking," she said, "until those three guys wanted to gangbang me."

"So, you approached them on the basis that you'd flash them and allow them to touch you for money?"

"No. I didn't flash them or ask them for money for sex. I asked them for some spare change is all. Typically, how it works is a man will ask me to flash him my tits and I'll tell him that I will for five bucks but we didn't even reach that conversation before they attacked me. Besides, knowing what would happen, I'd never flash my body to three men," she said.

"I'm just glad I was there," he said. "I can only imagine what they may have done to you."

"Without doubt, they would have raped me, forced me to suck them, and maybe even murdered me," she said.

They were quiet again until Dave spoke again.

"I was just thinking..." said Dave.

"I think I know what you're thinking," said Susan.

"You do?"

"I have a good idea," she said.

They fell quiet again before Dave broke the silence again.

"Would you give me a hand job Susan? After what you've been through, I wouldn't ask you to do that ordinarily, especially if you were a normal woman, but I'm horny after seeing you naked in the alley," he said.

"A normal woman?"

"You know what I mean Susan. Just as I'm no normal man, you're no normal woman," he said. "We're much alike in that regard."

They fell silent again before Susan spoke this time.

"How much did you see of me?"

"I saw enough to know that you have a hot body," he said.

Again they fell silent.

"So, if I jerk you off, will you let me get some sleep?"

"Yeah," he said, "and I'd sleep better too after passing on Simone, Lucy, and Carmen."

"Bring it over here then and don't turn on the light. It's the least I can do for you after you saved me from those three, dirty bastards," she said.

"I don't want you to think that just because I asked you to bunk with me that--"

"I don't think that Dave. Just let me masturbate you so that I can get some sleep. Never getting much more than three or four hours sleep at a time, I'm tired."

Dave removed his skivvies and walked over to her in the dark. She reached up for him and wrapped her fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him.

"You have a big cock Dave," she said running her fingers down the length of him before moving her fingers across the head of his erect prick.

"Thank you," he said. "In the horny way that I feel with you touching me and especially after seeing you and remembering how you look naked in the alley, it won't take me long to cum. Here's a tissue," he said.

"I won't need a tissue," she said leaning forward to take him in her mouth. With one hand stroking him and her other hand cupping his balls, she sucked him while stroking him.

"May I touch you?"

"Sure," she said tossing her sheet aside.

Dave reached down to fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Even though he could see some of her in the dark, he wished he could see her blowing him. It would be hotter to watch her sucking him while imagining her looking up at him with her big, blue eyes. With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, it didn't take Dave more than a few minutes to cum in her mouth and as soon as he did, he returned to his bunk.

As if reveille awakened him, up at dawn after only getting a couple of hours of shuteye, Dave already had coffee brewed and bacon cooked. Dressed only in his skivvies, he perched himself in the chair by the couch and watched Susan sleep. His very own blonde angel, she was so damn beautiful. How could a woman who looked like this be homeless? Surely, some man would have scooped her up and taken her home, helped her, supported her, and loved her.

She was sleeping with her arms over her head, her eyes closed, and her head turned to the side. Her shoulders and the top of her chest were exposed and her long leg and big foot was poking out of the sheet. Dave could see all the way up her thigh and if the sheet was pulled to the side just a little bit more, he'd see her pussy. She looked like a natural blonde but he wondered if she was. With only one way to find out, hooking the sheet with his big toe, it didn't take much more than him slowly and gradually pulling the sheet down with his outstretched foot to pull the sheet off of her enough to not only see that she was a natural blonde but also to see Susan's areolas, nipples, and big tits.

She wasn't exposed more than a minute or two when she stirred. With her eyes still closed, he watched her touch her bare chest with her hand and slid her palm across her nipple to make it pop out before reaching down to slowly rub her pussy and finger her clit. He wondered if she was a horny as he was. He wondered if she was dreaming about him. He wondered if she was thinking about last night when she sucked his cock and he felt her breast while fingering her nipples. Then, as if he dropped a coin in her slot to make her come to life in the way that Tom Hanks did in the movie Big with the fortunetelling machine, she popped open her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she focused on him before pulling the sheet up to cover herself.

12