Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 08

Story Info
Hoping for the best, Dave tells Susan that he loves her.
2.7k words
44.8k
31
11

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08

Hoping for the best, but receiving the worst reaction, Dave tells Susan that he loves her.

Dave carried Susan's naked body to his bunk and put her down gently on her side as if she had been wounded in combat and he had carried her out of harm's way and to safety. Only, unlike he would if she was a wounded war buddy, he gave her a long, wet kiss. Then he ran around to the other side of the bunk to climb in his bed with his body turned to face her when lying down.

Barely enough room for him, unless he slept like a prisoner in a prison cell, there wasn't enough room for the two of them to lay on their backs side by side. There wasn't much room for two to comfortably share his bunk. His bunk was small, as small as was his apartment and as was his need for comfort and things that were comfortable. Spending too many years riding in a bone rattling and tooth jarring Humvee, living in a tent, or sleeping on the ground, to him his bunk was all the comfort that he needed, that is, until he met Susan, invited her to share his bunk, and now had her in his life.

"We're going to need a bigger bed," she said with a laugh and scooting over as much as she could without falling off the bunk while trying to make more room for him. "My ass is already hanging off the mattress. If I move anymore, I'll be on the floor," she said laughing.

"You're right. This won't work and I want our first time together to be a special memory and not special in the way of sardines packed in tin," he said.

"Aw, that's so romantic," she said giving him a long, wet kiss. "You're such a sweetie for such a dangerous man," she said.

"I have an idea," he said.

He got out of bed, walked to the living room, and pulled the six cushions from the couch and piled them on the floor in two neat rows. Then he got a sheet from the linen closet and covered the pillows with that. As if he was making his bunk in readiness to bounce a quarter, he took the time to tuck in a fold here and a crease there.

"Don't mind me," she said resting her head on her elbow while watching him. "As if it's a worm on a fishing line and I'm the catch of the day, I'm just enjoying the show while watching your cock dance around as you walk, bend, stoop, and move," she said with a laugh.

"I'm glad that I can entertain you," he said looking down to where she was staring.

"You do have a nice cock Dave. You have a happy cock. I can't wait to see your cock so happy that's it's excited to be hard," she said with a dirty laugh.

"That makes two of us," he said busy fixing the pillows into a makeshift bed as if he was building a improvised bridge over a small, impassable body of water. "Viola! How's this?" He looked at their new bed with pride.

Perfect," she said getting out of his bunk and walking over to him naked.

Sashaying over to him as if she was a model walking a runway, he watched her walking to him.

"Wow," he said. "In the way you walk with one foot in front of the other as if you're a cat on the prowl, even if you weren't naked, you're a vision to behold. All you need is a fan to blow your hair back as you purse your lips and call my name."

"I am a cat on the prowl," she said. "I'm your prowling pussy," she said clawing at the air. "Meow! Meow! Meow!"

"Here pussy, pussy," he said. "I can't wait to lick you and to lap you."

"Stop it. You're making me horny," she said laughing.

"You make me wish my name had more syllables and took you longer to pronounce. You make me wish my name was Alexander, Bartholomew, Christopher, or Ebenezer instead of just one syllable Dave," he said with a laugh.

"I'm coming to you Ebenezer," she said over exaggerating her walk to him by acting as if she was a stripper on stage before flopping down on the newly made pillow bed.. Dislodging one of the cushions, already she upset his neatly made bed.

"Accustomed to a steady diet of K-rations and hookers, I never thought I'd have someone as beautiful and as shapely as you walking to me naked. I'll remember this moment for the rest of my life."

"K-rations? What's that?"

"Named after Ancel Keys who invented it in World War II, K-rations are the same as MRE's, meals ready to eat. It's the grub we eat in the field. It's not bad, albeit a bit bland and tasteless. Actually, some of it is pretty good. I have an entire panty filled with it," he said. "Would you like to try some?"

"No, that's okay. I'll pass," she said. "Why do you have an entire pantry full of K-rations?"

"Along with my bunk, pillow, blanket, helmet, custom duffle bag dyed in pink and stamped with 'Don't Ask Don't Tell, instead of my name and rank," he said with a laugh, "my buddies gave me my foot locker, metal locker, and cases of K-rations as a retirement gift. I'm surprised they didn't follow me home to build me a makeshift latrine," he said with a laugh. "They thought they were being funny but, honestly, except for the pink duffle bag, that is, they couldn't have gotten me better gifts than all that they gave me," he said wiping a tear from his eye. "I miss them." He looked at her with sad eyes, "Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Oh, nothing. Sorry, I'm just getting sad eyed reminiscing," he said.

"C'mon, don't do that Dave, start saying something and not finish it. You do that a lot. How can I know you if you don't open up to me?" She stared up at him while he stood over her.

"Getting way ahead of myself, I was just about to say," he said suddenly looking nervous by his revealing confession. "I just thought that, um, that we could have them over, you know, after we got a bigger place."

"Wait. Hold on. Back up," she said with a surprised look. "Skipping the part where you ask me to be your girlfriend, after asking me to bunk with you, and fast forwarding past the sexual part where we make love, albeit after already having given you a blowjob, are you asking me to live with you Dave?"

"Well yeah. I guess I am," he said scratching his crew cut as if he had flees before running a hand over his face as if he had just awakened from a sound sleep. "I didn't think that I was but I guess I am asking you to live with me. Now that you're here and in my life, I can't imagine my life without you," he said falling to the pillows on his knees and taking her in his arms to kiss her. "So what do you say? Do you want to make this a more permanent arrangement?"

"It's funny. Now that I've learned something about you, just like in the movie, Jerry Maguire when the deaf mute is signing to his girlfriend that she completes him, you're the piece of my pie that was missing. You complete me Dave Ryan and now that you're in it, I can't imagine my life without you either," she said returning his kiss with as much passion as he gave her.

"Whew! I'm glad that's over. Even more difficult than nightly reconnaissance missions, that was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. Look at me. I'm sweating bullets," he said wiping perspiration from his brow.

Deep in thought, he looked at her as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"What?"

"Ever since I invited you to bunk with me," he said looking at her, "when we were walking here and I slowed my pace and, thinking that I had second thoughts, you turned to leave, I've been wrestling with how and where you'd fit in my life. I mean, there wasn't a doubt that I wanted you. I guess I wanted you when you emerged from the bathroom in the diner looking like someone else," he said falling quiet to collect himself. "You must understand that other than the Marine Corps, I never had a relationship and even though the military and war is a man's dirty business, I've always thought of my Corps as my mistress," he said.

"That's fucked up Dave but I get it because I get you. I know where you're coming from and I appreciate you allowing me more of a glimpse inside of you by opening up your heart to me," she said leaving her hand on his chest. "I'm glad you told me all of this. I'd rather know upfront where I fit in with your life."

"This isn't easy for me Susan," he said taking her hand in his. "It's easier for me to beat the crap out of someone than to sit and have an open and honest conversation with a woman. When I was with Simone, Lucy, and Carmen, I don't think we ever had a meaningful conversation. It was all laughing, having fun, and just sex. Then, our relationship grew more into a friendship, after I beat the snot out of their pimp for beating them. They were my special friends, if you know what I mean. After that it was more about watching out for them, protecting them, and being responsible for them than having sex with them."

"Well, now that you have me as your special friend, you don't need any more special friends, and if I find you with another special friend even your martial art skills won't save your ass from the wrath of me," she said with a laugh while giving him a kiss.

"Stop it. You're scaring me," he said with a laugh. "What are you doing?"

She reached for his tee shirt.

"I've been dying to see what you look like naked," she said removing his tee shirt. She traced his scars and bullet wounds with her fingers before kissing each one. "Are all of these from battle."

"Pretty much," he said. "These two are knife wounds are from a late, night bar fight in Bangkok when I was young and dumb and thought I was invincible," he said laughing.

"Nothing has changed with you," she said.

"I was just about to say that, as I still think that I'm invincible now in going up against three men, one with a gun, one with a knife, and the other with a pipe. What was I thinking? I need to slow down but I can't," he said. "Once a Marine always a Marine. I'll never change. Only, still pretty fast, I'm not as fast as I used to be."

"They must have hurt," she said still kissing his old wounds and making love to every part of his body with her full, red lips.

"Yeah, they hurt then but they're more of a nuisance now. I'm going to have real problems when I'm older. Between the nerve damage and the aches and pains that I'll obviously have along with my limited range of motion as I get older, I'm a candidate for Rheumatoid arthritis. As a way to work out my kinks, I've been thinking of taking up Tai Chi or Yoga to help with my convalescence in old age, something less confrontational than martial arts," he said with a laugh.

"What about continuing your training in martial arts?" She looked at him as if he were her master and she was his student.

"Even though martial arts is my life and a lifelong apprenticeship, Judo is part of my life and something that I can't unlearn. Being that I already know all that I need to know how to disable, maim, and kill someone, there's not much more I can be taught in that regard. Most martial artist never strike someone in anger or in fear. I've already killed too many men with my bare hands to count."

"Aren't you afraid you'll forget what you know?"

"I can't," he said with a laugh. "It's instinctive and reflexive especially when facing someone too drunk or too angry to think what he's going to do before he does it. I don't have to think. Much in the way of a cobra, I just strike and think later. Then, add in the fact that I have fast hands, have always had fast hands, taking them by surprise, I can disable someone standing over me while sitting down without even getting up."

"Wow, you're my hero," she said giving him a kiss, "my Super hero," she said giving him another kiss. "Super Dave, that's who you are, named after that comedian stunt men but you're the real deal," she said hugging him and holding him. "I'm afraid to let you go. I'm afraid you'll disappear on me. I'm afraid you're just a dream and a figment of my imagination."

"I'm real Susan and I'm here for as long as you want me," he said kissing her.

When they broke from kissing, she looked at him as if really seeing him for the first time. Without their clothes to hide their imperfections, so long as they were open and honest with one another, literally and figuratively, they were naked. Being that they've both already been through the worse of things, they were looking for a fresh start with one another.

"You know, just a mere few hours ago, I never thought I'd be in bed with anyone never mind a being in a pillow soft bed," she said with a laugh, "with a big, bad assed Marine who has mad fighting skills. You're just like Matt Damon in Bourne Legacy. Only, you're the real deal, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, and Bruce Lee all wrapped up into one Marine Corps, Gunnery Sergeant Major, David Ryan."

"And I never thought I'd be rescuing a bag lady who suddenly turned into a beautiful blonde. As if you're my very own Cinderella, if I believed in fairytales, this would be it for me, the bag lady and the Marine."

"I thought you Marines were more into action than talking," she said reaching down to grab a handful of his cock,

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up and kiss me Marine."

Dave kissed her and she returned his passion with her kiss. Feeling her big tits and reaching around her to squeeze her round ass, she slowly stroked him to a harder erection.

"You're so beautiful Susan," he said gazing into her big, blue eyes. "Always attracted to petite, short, small breasted women, I'd never thought I'd fall for an Amazon women with massive breasts and big feet," he said laughing while looking down at her big feet. "Gees, what size are those feet? You'll never be blown over in a strong wind, that's for sure," he said laughing again.

"I take a woman's size 11 D shoe," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "And you're still talking," she said laughing. "Fuck me Marine. Stick that big, hard cock inside my warm, wet pussy. After you rescued me, pretend that I'm your spoils of war. Take me. Make me your woman."

Dave climbed on top of her and a bit unsteady on the springy pillows, he mounted her while Susan directed his cock inside of her.

"First thing tomorrow, I'm going to buy a bigger bed," he said with a laugh.

"No more talking Ebenezer," she said kissing him as he slowly penetrated her before slowing humping her.

Susan returned his sexual lust with hers and, starting a slow rhythmic movement, they were making love.

"Hmm, that feels good Dave."

"You're so tight Susan," he said humping himself harder and deeper inside of her.

"It's been quite some time since I've made love," she said returning his humps with hers.

"I love you," he said whispering in her ear.

"Wait? What? Back off. Get the fuck off of me. You love me?"

She pulled away from him. Alone again and no longer a couple they were two different people separated by Susan's wide expanse of her resistance to feel love for anyone, including herself.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
jott50jott50over 9 years ago

he had to mess it up with talking diddnt he?

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
The Plot!!!

Thickens!!!!!! Good chapter. Thanks.

mullahosamamullahosamaabout 11 years ago
funny twist

Why this sudden separation ?.Bag Lady and Marine had distorted and hurt lives.He can love her and she loving him would be good.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Too short!

The chapters are way too short. Every time I get into the story it stops.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Not to strange when you think about it

You deal with real people who have real .problems and real needs. The words "I love you." can be just a much of a trap as any cage to some people. Male and female both. I feel there is enough genuine feeling here for both people to work their way past this problem but I know it will not be easy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories