Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 10

Story Info
Tyrone loses his head after taking Susan against her will.
4.7k words
58.5k
29
16

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone loses his head after taking Susan against her will and stripping her naked.

Susan left Dave's apartment and with her hand tucked deep in her pockets and her head down, she walked in the cold, crisp, morning air alone with her thoughts. Normally always aware of her surroundings and of all those who were around her, a true survivor, she was never a victim in the way that so many other women were walking alone at this hour. Only this time, her mind was too troubled with thoughts of Michael and with conflicts of love, to think that she could be a victim. Too focused on a love now that will never be and with her walking out on him, abandoning him, after he was straight forwardly confessed his love for her, she was as upset as she was confused.

"I can't believe he told me he loved me. How can he love me, when he just met me?" She talked to herself while walking away from Dave. "He doesn't even know me. He's no different than all the other guys wanting me just for sex and willing to say anything for me to stay with them until they tire of me when they see the real me, too damaged beyond repair and too damaged to take the time to help save me."

Coming up on the next corner, she turned one way and looked the other way. No knowing where she was going, he continued walking straight while talking to herself.

"All he sees is blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits. All he sees is my pretty face and shapely body. Too enamored by the outside package to dare delve within to see the monsters that have taken residence in my being, he doesn't love me. He can't love me. No one can love me because I don't even love myself. He just loves the idea of being in love with someone who looks like me."

* * * * *

It was still early in the morning but not too late for hookers to still be out hustling Johns who were looking for some early morning, sexual action before they went to work. Simone, an attractive, tall, black woman with a big, black ass, Lucy, a hot, Asian woman with breasts as limited as her intelligence, and Carmen, a short, shapely, big breasted, albeit angry, Hispanic woman, walked the street advertising what they had and what they'd do for money. As much as the late evening was, the early morning was their busy time too. It was always the in between hours that were dead, those hours when men thought they'd get lucky at the bar or at the club but didn't. Most times, a hooker was their last, albeit necessary resort to feel some sexual pleasure. It was either having sex with them or returning home to their fat, cold, bitchy wives.

Simone, Lucy, and Carmen's pimp, Tyrone, pulled up in his brand new, black, shiny Cadillac Escalade to collect what was due him from the night before just as Susan left Dave's basement apartment. Stereotypical of a pimp from a '70's movie, resplendent with the fancy car and colorful clothes, he did a disservice to the streetwalkers who worked for him by appearing so clichéd and acting so immoral. With many of the streetwalkers being single mom's, at least the women of the night had sex for a good reason. They needed the money for food, for rent, and to survive another day. With his fingers dipped into prostitution, drugs, and a strip club that he owned downtown, he didn't need what little money these woman made while doing everything and anything that their Johns wanted and expected them to do.

"Who that?" He nodded his head in the direction of Susan emerging from Dave's apartment.

A high school English teacher would cringe at how Tyrone decimated the English language. Then again, a high school English teacher earned a fraction of what Tyrone made to speak a language that was universally understood by those around him.

"Who?" Lucy, not the brightest bulb, looked at him without looking behind her.

"That smokin' hot, blonde bitch, you dumb ass," said Tyrone nodding his head in her direction again. "For a white woman, she has a nice, tight ass," he said making a satisfied face as if he was already having sex with her. "I'd love to tap that ass," he said grabbing himself while looking at Lucy.

"Oh her," said Lucy turning her head to acknowledge Susan.

"If she's trying to wiggle her white ass in my neighborhood, you need to have a talk with her and set her straight by putting the fear of God in her before I do," said Tyrone with anger. "You dig?"

"Nah, she's no probrem Ty," she said waving a hand of total disinterest. Unable to correctly say her own name in English, saying it as Rucy instead of Lucy, she used R's to pronounce L's. "She's not a working girl," said Lucy with a shrug of her shoulders after turning her attention back to Tyrone from watching Susan walking down the sidewalk.

"Who is she?"

"That's Dave's new squeeze. I don't know her name. We never met," she said making a sour face of jealousy when looking back at Tyrone.

She shook her head side to side as if she needed the extra head movement to convince Tyrone that she never met the woman. As if trying to dissuade his attention to Susan for him to give his attention to her, she reached in his SUV for his hand but he pulled his hand away.

"Oh yeah?" He gave Susan's backside a low whistle. "I wonder if she needs a job. I wonder if she needs my protective services. I wonder if she likes sucking black cock," he said with a low laugh. "I could use a tall, busty, beautiful blonde to add to my stable of women," he said giving a smirk to Lucy. "I could use someone who'd add some class to the lowlifes who work for me now."

"Fuck you Tyrone," said Carmen pointing her index finger at him as if she was stabbing him in the heart with a knife. "Go and fuck yourself," she said giving him the finger.

"Watch your mouth Carmen or you'll be eating your food through a straw," he said laughing at her short fuse.

"We saw her through Dave's window last night," said Simone. "They were both naked. Obviously, they just had sex or were about to have sex."

"What you doin' hangin' around him for? I told you not to hang 'round him no more," he said banging his fist on his steering wheel. "After he disrespected me," said Tyrone and punctuating his point with his finger at her as if marking her with his urine so as to leave his scent to tell everyone that he owns her black ass. "I don't want his bus'ness no more. You dig?"

"You mean after he beat your black ass for you beating us?" Carmen laughed. "Is that what you meant to say...bitch?"

"I'm warnin' you Carmen. Watch your mouth girl. I can still give you a beatin'," said Tyrone giving her the evil eye. "You'll be sorry if you make me get out of my car."

"I swear to God," said Carmen raising her voice with her right hand as if in court ready to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help her God. "If you lay a hand on me," said Carmen stepping back from his Escalade and reaching down to remove her high heels, in case she had to run, no doubt fearing that his two bodyguards would chase after her, grab her, and beat her, "I'll tell Dave."

"It don't matter if you rat me to that over the hill Marine, Carmen. I have protection now and we're all packin'," he said opening his jacket to show her the butt end of his gun while pointing to the two big, black men that filled his backseat. "Unless he's Superman, they're ain't no man who can stand up to three men with guns," said Tyrone with as much pent up anger as she had.

"Ha! It don't matter what heat packing thugs you have with you Tyrone, you'd better not mess with Dave. Speaking of Superman, much like tugging on Superman's cape, spitting in the wind, or pulling the mask off the old, Lone Ranger, you don't mess around with...Dave."

"You don't know nothin', you dumb ass whore," said Tyrone.

"I know, just like me, Dave's from Detroit and he's a Marine and all Marines, worse than any punk ass, gang banger act as if they're all born in Detroit or from the south side of Chicago," she said standing her ground while talking her jive and punctuating each line with her manicured index finger.

"Superman? Lone Ranger? Are you high on crack? What you talkin' 'bout? You need to go suck someone's cock before I beat your muddy ass for not earning me enough money," he said.

"Those motherfucking Marines ain't afraid of nothin' and they certainly would never fear the likes of you," she said. "If you beat him with your fist, he'll come back at you with a knife, and if you beat him with a knife, he'll come back at you with a gun, and if you beat him with a gun--"

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, whatever. Save your breath for suckin' cock Carmen. Maybe your mud colored ass needs to go back to Detroit," he said laughing and making the two men behind him laugh. "If you miss Detroit so much, I can put you on a bus home with a couple of black eyes and a few broken bones. Besides, I'm done with him. Next time I see him, I'll be peeing on his grave."

"It was slow last night," said Simone, "and we thought Dave would want to pay to play. He's always up for some late night action. The man's a night owl. He never sleeps. Only, we didn't know he was entertaining her," said Simone watching Susan continue to slowly walk away.

"His money ain't no good with my whores no more. You dig? Now go home and go to bed. There's a big party downtown at the convention center tonight. I need you looking rested and all virginal like," he said laughing.

As if they were three peacocks in the way they were colorful dressed and adorned with extra makeup and big hair to attract men, he watched them in his rear view mirror walk in one direction as he slowly drove in the other direction with an eye glued to Susan's round, tight ass through his windshield. He slowed his Escalade to a crawl while watching Susan wiggling her ass down the street. Finally, close enough not to notice but close enough to strike in the way of a snake in the grass, he stopped his SUV when he neared her.

"Go fetch and stick her ass in the backseat," he said to his two associates who sat in the backseat.

As soon as they jump out of the car and grabbed Susan, he drove up for them to pull her inside, just as Carmen heard Susan's screams and turned to watch them taking her.

"Hey! What the fuck! Let me go! Let go of me you cocksuckers. You don't know who you're dealing with," she said pulling and kicking. "I'll kick your ass. Take your fucking hands off of me. I'll kill you. I swear, I'll kill you."

"Look," said Carmen when she turned from hearing Susan's screams. "Tyrone just took that lady."

"What lady?"

Always so oblivious to things that didn't concern her, Lucy was more concerned with her hair than with Susan being taken by Tyrone.

"Dave's woman," said Carmen.

Lucy turned to see Tyrone's men getting in the car with Susan and closing the door as the big SUV sped away.

"Oh, my God," said Simone literally running away down the street. "There's gonna be trouble."

* * * * *

His usually thing to do when happy, Dave sang in the shower while thinking about the two orgasms he had just given Susan, one with his mouth and a second one with his cock. He wondered if his sexual passion for her had changed her mind about her being his steady girlfriend and moving in with him. Not much of a singer and unable to carry a tune, after one too many, near miss explosions damaged his hearing and sounding much like Arnold singing Yaketty Yak on the airplane in Twins, he caterwauled totally out of tune the only song he knew, The Marine Corps Hymn.

"From the Halls of Montezuma To the Shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze From dawn to setting sun; We have fought in ev'ry clime and place Where we could take a gun; In the snow of far-off Northern lands And in sunny tropic scenes; You will find us always on the job-- The United States Marines. Here's health to you and to our Corps Which we are proud to serve In many a strife we've fought for life And never lost our nerve; If the Army and the Navy Ever look on Heaven's scenes; They will find the streets are guarded By United States Marines."

Once out of his three minute shower, he called out to Susan from behind his closed, bathroom door.

"I thought we'd do something today after breakfast," he said while drying himself with his towel. "We can have breakfast at the diner or go somewhere else. It's up to you, but the diner makes the best breakfast. I love their sausages when Pete burns them to a crisp. After that, I'm going to take you shopping. First we need to buy a mattress and then I'm going to take you to the mall for some new clothes, the works, shoes, pants, tops, sweaters, jacket, coat, hat, scarf, and gloves. Hey, what's your favorite color? I bet it's blue. You look good in blue," he said. When she didn't answer him, he stuck his head out the bathroom door. "Susan?"

* * * * *

Dave bolted out of the bathroom and slipped on his clothes as if there was a siren sounding a terrorist attack on his Marine Corps barracks. Running up to the sidewalk and looking in one direction and then the other, there was no one outside at that early morning hour except for Simone, Lucy, and Carmen about to round the corner. In a mad dash, he ran down to them.

"Hey," he said immediately catching up to them. "Did you see Susan?"

"Susan? Who's Susan?" Lucy looked at him as if she didn't know who he was talking about, even though she did.

"Susan, the woman I was with last night and the reason why I didn't answer you calling me," he said with a laugh.

"No, I didn't see her," said Lucy lying.

"Tyrone took her Dave," said Carmen shooting Lucy a look before looking at Dave with concern. "He has two goons working for him now and they're all packing heat. They grabbed her and pulled her inside his SUV. Knowing you'd go after her, he'll kill you, Dave, for what you did to him."

"Where does he live?" Dave looked at Carmen with the focused, scary stare he looked at a prisoner of war while trying to get information and/or a confession just with his bugged out eyes instead of with his fists.

Carmen looked from Lucy to Simone.

"We don't want no trouble Dave," said Lucy.

"He'll beat the crap out of us again Dave, if you cause him anymore trouble," said Simone. "I can't take another beating Dave. He really hurt me the last time."

"You didn't say that to me when I was beating the crap out of your pimp for beating you," said Dave with anger. "Tell me. Where does he live?"

"He lives the next block over. He has a place over the strip club," said Simon. "He conducts all of his business there. He picked that place because of the big bay windows. He can see the entire street both ways from his desk," she said. "He'll see you coming from a mile away," she said.

"Thanks for the intel," he said going back in his apartment to get some gear.

"You be careful Dave," said Carmen.

"Don't worry about me," he said. "Best you three lay low for a while," he said.

"Ray row? We can't. We're working girls," said Lucy with attitude. She was sometimes difficult to understand when pronouncing her L's as R's. "Besides, we have a party to attend tonight at the convention center for Tyrone."

"Not anymore you don't," said Dave with venom. "As of now, Tyrone is out of business for good."

Dave stepped inside his apartment, grabbed his gun, and made a call on his cell phone.

"I need you," he said to the person on the other end.

"I got your back Dave," said the man on the other end. "What do you need?"

"I need to go Jihad on a dude who took my woman. Get Big Louie and meet me at my place at zero seven hundred hours," he said.

* * * * *

"Let go of me. Let me go, you fucking bastards," yelled Susan kicking at Tyrone and throwing punches at the two men. Ready to take on all three in the way she did in the back alley, Tyrone knocked her to the carpet with a hard backhand before giving her a kick in her already still sore ribs.

"Undress her. Strip her naked," said Tyron. "Let's see what she looks like without her clothes. Either she'll work for me downstairs as a stripper or she'll work for me on her back as my whore. Either way with that face and that body, she's a real moneymaker."

Kicking and punching, Susan was no match for the two oversized men. His two men removed her blouse and shoes before pulling down her pants. Now dressed in just her bra and panty, not even bothering unhooking her bra, they tugged her bra over her head and off before stripping her of her panties. Naked within just a minute, they stood her up and tied her hands behind a pole that was conspicuously mounted in the living room.

"Well, well, well," said Tyrone grabbing a handful of Susan's breast and pulling out her nipple to erection before reaching down between her legs to cup her pussy.

"Don't touch me, you pig," she said struggling against her ties.

When she recoiled from his touch and resisted his groping, without lubricating her, he forced his finger deep inside of her.

"Unlike my other whores, you're nice and tight honey. You're too good to work downstairs stripping for bunch of drunken perverts. Branching out, you're going to be my star, my first call girl. I'll arrange for you to service only my very best customers," he said.

"Fuck you. I'd kill you before I ever worked for you," she said.

"We'll see," he said running his finger over her bruise where he slapped her. "I'll get you some ice from downstairs. Tell me, do you suck cock? Sure you do. I bet you do. I bet you're an excellent cocksucker," he said running an index finger across her lips. "We'll just see how good of a cocksucker you are after you suck my cock.

"Fuck you," she said spitting in his face.

"We'll see if you're still ungrateful for my help, after I take care of your boyfriend," said Tyrone whipping the spit from his face.

* * * * *

Precisely at zero seven hundred hours, an army green Hummer pulled up to Dave's apartment. Dressed in military fatigues, Mike, Dave's war buddy, another gunnery sergeant with CIA contacts, exited the vehicle for Dave to drive. Mike climbed in back with Big Louie, a third gunnery sergeant now working for a mercenary contractor. The three men synchronized their watches.

As if driving in a convoy in readiness for a mission, albeit a one vehicle convoy, Dave slowly drove the Hummer to Tyrone's place. With the Hummer driving a slow blockage, the two men in back exited the vehicle while it was still moving and from the left side, out of view of Tyrone's big, bay windows that overlooked the street. Mike ran around back while, big Louie, climbed the fire escape to the roof, and Dave parked the vehicle on the sidewalk beneath the bay windows that jutted out and blocked Tyrone's view from seeing him parked there and seeing him enter from the front.

A routine Seal Six team, stealth assault from the front, the back, and the roof, all three men were inside Tyrone's place at the same time and before he and his two men could react. They had the drop on them. Being that Tyrone owned the strip club downstairs and would routinely have women who wanted to be a stripper show him what they had before hiring them, Susan was already stripped naked and tied to a stripper's pole that he had in his living room.

Entering the apartment together as if they were SWAT and this was a drug raid, they came in fast and hard.

"Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Get down! Get down on the floor! Now," said Mike in his big, booming voice. "Don't fucking move or you're dead!"

Sprawled out on the floor, right where Dave wanted him to be, with Tyrone frozen in place and with his hands held over his head, Dave and his buddy held their guns to the two bodyguard's heads.

"It's your choice," said Dave. "I don't really care which. I'm just here to make your wish come true," he said. "Do you want to live or die?"

12