Bagging the Bag Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell he's getting close, though. The rhythm of his bucking is accelerating, his breathing more labored.

"Can I cum inside you, Erica? Is it OK?"

"Oh yes, babe, you definitely can cum inside me."

He moans and revs up the cadence of his bucking, alternating between full strokes the length of his cock with fast short strokes. Fuck, I'm tempted to make myself cum again, but I can tell there's too much movement for me to get a good hold on my clit. I'm just gonna hold steady and enjoy this nice young man's huge cock in my pussy and his thumb-cock in my ass.

"Aw fuck, Erica, I'm gonna cummmm. Oh shit, your pussy is so hot and tight. Aaaaahhhhhh, fucccckkkk...!!" He comes hard, ramming his tool deep inside me, mashing his face onto the back of my shoulder, his knuckles white on my ass flesh in my peripheral vision. Oh, my god. Sweet bird of youth. I can only imagine how much young spunk he's unloading inside me, unutilized virile sperm swimming up my walls.

He stays in me a little longer as the bucking of his hips slows down, him panting in my ear. He glides his big hands to my front to gently fondle my tits as he nuzzles that big nose into my neck. I wiggle my bottom into his crotch, envisioning where his cock can go next time. Because there will definitely be a next time. I'm here for 6 more weeks. With option to extend.

12