Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're fine. She's probably mad at me for sleeping most of the day yesterday so we never made it to town to shop."

Ted added in a whisper. "Are we okay?"

"No. Maybe," she whispered back. "You knew Ray and I are trying to conceive, yet you came inside me. I can't forgive..." The toilet flushed interrupting them.

"But I didn..."

"Ssssh, Ray's coming," she whispered back. "We'll see you tonight at dinner," she said loudly, closing the door.

"That Ted?" asked Ray coming out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, he wanted to go to the beach, but I told him we were going shopping in town."

"Sounds good to me," said Ray. Lara thought he looked relieved and she realized he was probably worried that Ted would lead them back to the nude beach. She didn't blame her husband for not wanting to display his shortcomings in front of everyone. Suddenly Lara found herself kneeling, her hands fumbling with Ray's shorts. "What the?" he asked in surprise, even as she took his little penis in her mouth. He hardened while she sucked him. There was no challenge sucking Ray. The head of his penis barely grazed her uvula. He didn't make her gag and there was no danger of choking. She clamped her lips tightly around his shaft sucking him nice and hard. "That's feels great, baby," moaned Ray.

Lara released his penis and climbed on the bed on all fours. "Fuck me, stud," she said, reaching back to pull her skirt up. Ray pulled her panty down and she faked a moan of pleasure as he pushed his penis inside her. She could still barely feel him as he began thrusting in and out of her. Ray grabbed her hips tightly, only moving his penis a fraction in and out to keep it from plopping out again. Lara faked enjoying it. She couldn't believe how little of her vagina his penis could actually penetrate or why it didn't stretch her out any more then his thin shaft was doing at that moment. She felt a need for more growing in her pussy. It was an itch an inch deeper then Ray's cock would go, two inches, three inches, four inches deeper. Her pussy needed more, lots more. Ray pushed forwards with a grunt as he shot his load, if half a teaspoon's worth of semen could even be called a load. "Yes!" she moaned, still faking. "Give me a baby." At least now, if Ted had impregnated her, she could still claim it as Ray's though they looked nothing alike. She just prayed Ted's sperm had gotten there first as she'd taken at least a gallon of black sperm yesterday.

They did end up having a great day together. Lara really did love her husband. He was fun loving and great company. But Nassau had a lot of black men on the streets. She felt her nipples harden when she caught one staring at her breasts through her top. Her hard nipples attracted more stares and they stayed hard most of the day. Her pussy stayed wet too and she found herself checking out the bulges of most of the black men they passed. Nearly all impressed her and one had a giant tube running down his trousers to his knee. The itch in her pussy increased.

Lara found her arousal growing as the day moved along. The itch was driving her crazy by the time they returned from the city to the resort, catching Ted and Karen coming off the beach. Karen had learned her lesson and was well oiled up to protect herself from sunburn. Lara's horniness was getting out of control because she even found her eyes roaming her friend's lovely body. They two couples agreed to meet for dinner in an hour. Lara thought about jumping her husband again. Why bother? He wouldn't be able to scratch her itch and Ray probably wouldn't be ready to go again after having sex this morning. No, the only thing that could satisfy her craving was a big black cock or a dildo. She could buy a big dildo when they got home. That might take care of her itch.

Dinner was open air on a patio with the ocean breeze blowing on them. It was quite nice and a pleasant evening. Still, the women were mostly silent and the men knew there was something going on. "What's wrong, ladies?" asked Ray.

"Just sad we're going back tomorrow," said Karen, with a sad smile on her face.

Things loosened up when they hit the bar. The foursome ordered drinks and shots. Lara was eyeing the black bartender. He sounded Jamaican and was rather handsome if somewhat skinny. She turned her eyes and caught Karen checking him out to. Karen turned and found Lara looking at her. She knew, she'd been caught. Karen smiled guiltily and Lara smiled back and like magic, the two women were friends again. Their husband's were loud and boisterous, slamming back shots. Ted would turn, wrap his arm around his wife's back and pull her in for a kiss. Lara grew jealous each time they kissed. Her jealousy wasn't for Karen's husband anymore. She wanted to kiss Karen again. The last few days had changed a lot of things.

"Whoa, I'm about done," said Ted, swaying.

"Pussy," called Lara. "Two more shots of tequila for the men," she told the bartender.

Ray's big belly could hold a lot of liquor, but even he looked out of it by the time they headed back to their room. The two men leaned on each other for support and with their wives' help made it back to their rooms. Lara got Ray onto the bed, straightened him out and pulled his shoes off. She went to the bathroom to pee. He was snoring when she came out. Ray was out like a light and nothing would wake him for hours. Lara reached down to grab the hem of her lovely flower print summer dress and she slowly pulled it up over her breasts and over her head. She removed her bra, freeing her massive DD's. Her nipples were hard as they had been most of the day. She pinched one, stifling a moan. Lara reached down and pulled her panties down her legs. Her pussy was wet, needy. She thought about masturbating, but her fingers wouldn't reach deep enough to fill her needs. It felt like her cervix was itching now and the womb beyond it.

Lara opened her purse and pulled out the business card. Damn you, Kimbo Mugabe, she thought. Seconds later, Lara had pulled her dress on over her head and was heading out the motel room door sans her underwear.

"Last trip of the day," warned the resort's bus driver.

"That's fine," she answered nervously. "I'll take a cab back. Do you know this address?" She handed him the business card.

"I know it," he snorted, looking at her disapprovingly.

Fifteen minutes later, she was knocking on the door of a beach house that was actually much nicer then her own house in New York. She knocked again. The lights were off and there was no answer. She knocked several more times and finally a light came on and there was movement towards the door. Kimbo answered the door naked. He was rubbing his eyes sleepily, but his ugly teeth appeared in a grin when he saw who it was disturbing his sleep.

"Meez Clark, I've been expecting you," he said.

Lara fell to her knees right in his doorway. She stared at his fat cock which immediately began swelling under her gaze. As it fattened it began to rise. Lara leaned forward and captured the growing black cock head in her mouth. It took her seconds to bring it up to it's full twelve or so inches of glory.

"Ya gots the itch bad, doncha girl?"

She nodded her head with half his cock crammed down her throat. She craved the taste of his sperm, but her thirst for his seed was not as strong as the itch inside her horny vagina. Lara pulled back, his cock head exiting her mouth even as her lips closed around it, puckering so that she could kiss his superior cock on the pee slit. "I need this in me."

"Need what in you, Meez Clark?"

"This... black cock... Kimbo's big black cock in my pussy."

"Dats better, slut. Come inside." The black man reached down and lifted her off her knees. Lara was embarrassed, but not surprised to see a wet puddle on the stone before his door from where her pussy was dripping in need. "The bedroom is upstairs on da right."

Lara walked past him, pulling her dress off over her head and leaving it on the banister at the bottom of the stairs. She walked up the stairs nude, but for her sandals. Kimbo's house was actually very nice, clean and well furnished. She could see the moon out above the water over the beach from a large window. In the states, a beachfront property house like this would be in the millions. His bedroom impressed her to, large and spacious with a king-sized bed in the center. More windows displayed the beach. She sat on his bed, smooth, cool silk sheets caressed her ass as she leaned down to unstrap her sandals.

"Leave dem on. Dey is sexy."

Lara slid back on the bed and laid down on her back, parting her legs as the ugly black man climbed on the bed. She stared at his cock with anticipation. "Please. I need it."

"Need what?" asked Kimbo, walking on his knees to position himself between her legs.

Lara sat up a little a reached out for the tip of his penis. "Kimbo's black cock. I need Kimbo's black cock inside me, fucking me." She bent it down towards her pussy and guided it to the opening. "Aaahhh," she moaned as her pussy lips closed around the head. He cupped her knees in his arms and began working his cock in and out of her. Lara stared at it in awe. He pumped her slowly, working his cock deeper each time slowly withdrawing it until the ridged crown around the head appeared before pushing forward. Each time it reappeared, more and more of his cock was glistening from her arousal. "YYEESS!" Her crotch leaped up into his thrusting cock as the head pushed deeper then Ray's penis could ever go and an orgasm burst from her loins. Her itch was finally getting scratched. "Oh god! Fuck me, lover," she begged. Lara's hand came up around the back of his head and she pulled his head down to hers, kissing him with more lust and passion then she had ever shown her husband.

Kimbo dropped her legs and climbed on her. Lara wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him deeper refusing to let his lips and tongue part from hers. She came again at seven inches and every additional inch brought another orgasm and more satisfaction to the itch inside her. Her cervix opened more easily for him this time as he buried his cock in her. Her legs squeezed his ass, holding him buried inside her, still kissing him even as her body started trembling. The trembling turned to a violent shaking. Her fingers dug into his back and his head. Her legs tightened their grip on his ass. Her teeth bit into Kimbo's lower lip then released it as she screamed. "FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Her pussy made a loud raspberry sound as her orgasm shout out to soak his balls and bed sheets.

The orgasm completely knocked her out. As Lara recovered, she found herself splayed out on the bed with her ass pushing down into the mattress every time Kimbo pushed his cock down inside her. "Unh!" came from her lips. "Unh!" again as his cock slammed home. He was supporting himself over her, fucking her with almost the full length of his cock and she'd grunt, "Unh!" with each thrust. "Unh! Unh! Unh! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she grunted quicker as he picked up pace. Slowly her hips began lifting into his thrusts until she was fucking him back as fast as he was giving it to her. Lara was almost completely satisfied except from an itch deep in her womb that even his Kimbo's huge black cock couldn't reach. That itch was finally scratched when Kimbo bellowed and slammed his cock forwards in her, holding it there. Hit hot cum shot out to fill her womb squirt after squirt of his seed struck the last remaining area that itched inside her. She came at the first blast of sperm and kept cumming with each additional explosion from his cock. Lara wrapped her legs around him holding his cock buried deep. "All of it," she pleaded. "I want all of it." She cried even as he emptied his balls into her. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she experienced the ultimate in pleasure and she knew she'd made the right decision coming to his place.

Later, after cleaning up, Lara walked nude out onto the balcony off Kimbo's bedroom and leaned over the railing. The cool night air caressed her body. It seemed to touch every cell on her skin. Goosebumps appeared around her nipples and they hardened in the cool night air. Her body felt alive. She'd never felt so good... so blissful... so euphoric before. This moment in time would be the best she ever felt. She smiled as she heard the sliding glass door behind her open. Her black lover's hands caressed her hips and ran up her sides, reaching around to play with her nipples even as he pulled back so that her ass cheeks pressed against his hardening cock.

Kimbo had her open her stance even as his cock was sliding down the crack of her ass. She braced herself against the railing even as she widened her stance. His cock head pressed against her pussy lips and pushed inside. She pushed back into him even as he began working his cock deeper. She came again as she stared out at the sea and the moon. He didn't push past her cervix this time, but her pussy was satisfied and didn't need him to. This time, he slowly worked most of his cock around in her pussy before slowly, almost teasingly, pulling it out. She moaned her disapproval as His hands left her breasts to slide back down her sides and hips. The next thing she knew Kimbo was kneeling behind her and his hands were pulling her ass cheeks apart. She jumped in surprise as his tongue licked her asshole. He wiggled it around trying to push it through her tiny rosebud. Disgusting as this was, she found herself pushing back into his tongue enjoying the feeling.

Kimbo moved his tongue from her ass down to her pussy lips and clit before moving back up to tongue her ass again. Then it began sliding up her crack to her lower back as he slowly stood again. Lara felt one hand gripping her ass cheek even as he was pushing the head up his cock down on her tiny tight anus. There was pressure and then some pain as her ass began opening for his cock head. Lara just clenched the railing and gritted her teeth as she tried to unclench her ass muscles until his cock head slipped inside her bowels. She enjoyed this the last time and it didn't take long to start enjoying it this time. Her hands pushed against the railing pushing her ass into his hard cock. "Fuck my ass, Kimbo. Shove that big black cock deep."

"You is a treasure, Meez Clark," he replied behind her. He grabbed her hips and began pumping her asshole with about eight inches of thick cock meat. Her wet pussy had coated his cock well and it slid in and out as easily as a well oiled piston. His balls began slapping her engorged labia and clit, triggering yet another strong orgasm. Lara stared out at the moon for close to fifteen minutes until he flooded her bowels with one of his overly large orgasms. Kimbo slowly pulled his cock out, a flood of semen following it out to flow in a steady stream out of her anus.

After showering, Lara slept in his arms for a several hours, awakening a few hours before dawn. She awoke with her head on his chest listening to his strong heart beat. She moved her hand down to his soft penis and felt it stiffening even as she heard his heart rate increase. Kimbo was still mostly asleep even as she slid down and took his cock in her mouth. He awoke fully a few moments later and moved his head to her long brown hair, guiding her head up and down his huge shaft. She gave his cock the worshipful blowjob it deserved, but she was hungry for his seed and the moment it began swelling, she sucked harder, gulping his ejaculate down as fast as he could pump it out. Lara wasn't done with it though. She sucked every drop out of the shaft before removing her mouth. She reached out and squeezed his softening cock to keep it hard even as she rose up to mount him, guiding his cock inside her pussy. She rode him hard and fast, knowing this would be their last time together while Kimbo reached up to grab her large bouncing tits. Her enthusiasm worked and his semi-hard cock reversed course and stayed rock hard until she got yet another load in her womb.

Lara stayed in his lap, feeling his cock soften inside her, but not wanting to let it go just yet. Kimbo kept caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. "You know da problem with da black itch, Meez Clark?" has asked.

"Mmmmm," she moaned lazily. "What's that?"

"Da more you scratch eet. Da more eet itches," he replied.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again, nodding in understanding. She clenched her pussy muscles, feeling them squeeze around his soft cock. This wasn't something she could give up and it could grow into a dangerous addiction.

Lara took a quick shower, cleaning herself up as best as she could. She came out and sat on the bed, strapping her sandals back on. "You have an amazing body, Meez Clark," said Kimbo, watching her. "If you wuz my wife, I'd fuck you every day."

Lara shuddered and felt her nipples pop out even as Kimbo's black banana cock swelled while he watched her. "And you have an amazing cock, Mr. Mugabe," she replied. "I fear that if I were your wife, I'd never get out of bed."

Kimbo laughed. "I called you a taxi."

"Thank you," she answered. She left the bedroom and walked down the stairs, retrieving her dress from the banister. Kimbo followed nude. She still found it hard to take her eyes off his cock. Her pupils followed it back and forth as it swung like a large dark pendulum from thigh to thigh. A car honked outside. "Goodbye Mr. Mugabe."

"Goodbye, Meez Clark," he responded with a cocky grin that showed off his bad teeth. Lara no longer found his looks repulsive. "Tell yo husband thanks for letting me use his wife."

"Thanks for showing me how a real man fucks." She embraced him and kissed him until the taxi honked again.

Lara got in the taxi, surprised at how sad she felt to be leaving the ugly black man that had blackmailed her into sex. She told the driver where she was heading. "I know where ta take ya," said the driver. Lara looked up to see the dreadlocked Jamaican grinning at her with his yellow teeth. Aren't there any dentists on the islands? She thought. The taxi bounced as the man drove like a maniac towards the resort. She wondered what his cock looked like.

Lara looked out her window and thought about the last few days. She had a dilemma on her hands. She had the itch now. It wasn't really an itch. It was a need. A need to be fully and deeply penetrated by a big cock. She'd also developed a taste for the voluminous semen of the black islanders and a desire to be ass fucked again. She thought of Karen and how nice and soft her body had felt compared to harder male bodies. She'd want that again to and Karen wouldn't be adverse to the idea. She wondered if she were pregnant. Hopefully, it would be Ray's, though the timing was off. Ted was much more likely. She prayed Ted's swimmers had beaten Kimbo's or Okeke's to an egg. The plan she formulated in her head was to have Ted's baby, then go on the pill. She and Karen could have a girl's night out once a week to look for some big cock to satisfy them. She wondered if they might find a hung white guy, but knew it be easier just to keep going black. She ran through the small list of black men she was semi-acquainted with. The black Haitian muscle man trainer at her gym immediately came to mind. She'd always turned down his offers to train her and once he'd asked her to have coffee with him much to her horror. Now that she thought about it, he was kind of a hunk and always had women hovering around him. Maybe she'd take that coffee, strong and black?

They were halfway to the resort when she checked the little side pocket on her dress for her room's key card. "Shit," she whispered. It was there safe, but she had forgotten to bring any money. "Driver," she said, leaning forward. "I forgot my money. If you can wait at the resort, I'll run up to the room and get it for you."

Dat's no trouble, ma'am," said the driver pulling over on a dark side road.

1...345678