Bailey's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her and smiled, "Hey, I don't want you to do this. You've gone through enough without me taking advantage."

Bailey looked at me with her big eyes for a few seconds, "Millsey's got you all wrong; he said you're a fucking arsehole and a madman. But you don't appear to be like that at all."

I laughed, but Millsey and I were going to have nice little chat in the not too distant future. If he hasn't got the guts to say things to my face, then he shouldn't say them at all. We sat in silence for a few seconds; each content in our own thoughts; then Bailey decided to take things into her own hands.

"So JD, are you a tit man or a leg man?" she asked.

"Leg man through and through." I replied.

"Just as well." she said handing me the bowl of fruit to hold.

Bailey got to her feet and stood right in front of me. She seductively unzipped her jeans before wriggling them down over her strong thighs and kicking them adrift. Her legs were pale and shapely up to where they disappeared under the tee shirt which just covered her panties. I've always liked full thighs and buttocks, and I felt myself quickly harden. Bailey slipped back down on the couch and snuggled closer before taking the bowl from my hands. She grinned and delivered a full spoonful to my mouth.

"Don't suppose you'd considered that I might want to get laid too." she purred. "I hope you're not gonna be the first guy to turn me down. Girls like me don't like to be turned down."

"You sure?"

"Yep, right now I need a little emotional and physical loving, and I'm sure you can manage that." she suggested while easing her tee shirt upwards enough to provide a glimpse of light coloured panties.

While balancing the fruit bowl in one hand, she guided my hand to her thighs and then returned to feeding me.

"Let's see if you can multitask." she teased.

I lost interest in food as my hand began exploring Bailey's warm inviting thighs; she soon placed the bowl on the floor and then folded herself into me. Our first kiss was passionate and long during which my hand slipped between her slightly parted thighs. She sighed deeply as I caressed her through the flimsy material of her panties, her hand sliding up my thighs to the solid lump in my jeans. Without breaking the kiss, she slipped over me and straddled my legs, then rubbed her self up and down my lap. I lifted her tee shirt over her head and disposed of it, her hands urgently stripping her bra from her body. I got little time to ogle at her breasts, for Bailey presented a firm warm nipple to my mouth. She cooed as I gently suckled upon each one in turn, my fingers caressing the other. Without warning, Bailey eased away from me and slid downwards to the floor. Prising herself between my thighs, her hands went to my jeans and unzipped them. Leaning backwards, she grabbed the bottom of each leg and ripped the jeans from me with such ferocity that my boxers followed.

"Oh my my." she muttered at my swaying erection."

Bailey moved forwards and tried to steady my cock with her protruding tongue, but failed. Pushing it down onto my navel with her face, she ran her tongue up its length before suckling on the underside of the head. I squirmed as her tongue tormented the eye for a few seconds, for the sensation was quite exquisite. Then Bailey removed her face allowing my cock to spring magically upwards. In a flash, her warm mouth was over it sucking and licking for a few seconds; then she sat up and gazed at it.

"Biggest one to date." she suggested. "But I guess you're a big guy and everything's in proportion."

The next thing I know, Bailey was spooning copious amounts of yogurt from the bowl onto my cock, and laughing loudly as I squirmed under the coolness the sticky mixture. She didn't help matters by then running her tongue lightly up and down the shaft, the gentleness of it tickling me into an absolute frenzy.

"Jeeezus, I'm gonna fuck you stupid after this." I promised.

"Mmmmm, promises, promises. I'll look forward to it." she muttered between well delivered licks.

Thankfully, Bailey ran out of yogurt and I was finally licked clean, but then she changed tactics. Placing her mouth over the head of my cock and holding it still, she began to slowly milk the shaft with her hands. With her tongue again teasing the eye, I found myself completely out of control.

"You're gonna get a mouthful if you don't stop." I wheezed.

Bailey wisely stopped and raised her body over mine, our lips met briefly before she slid down and nibbled on my nipples, the coolness of her tongue causing me to shudder. I lifted her into my arms and then rolled her effortlessly over into a sitting position. As I slid downwards into a kneeling position, Bailey raised herself from the couch, pushed her panties downwards and then lifted her legs high into the air so that they could be removed. With accurate precision, she dropped her legs astride me leaving her pussy only inches from my face.

"Okay, do your worst." she ordered.

Bailey's pussy was covered in a natural mass of dark untrimmed curls. So thick were the curls, that her lips were completely hidden. I teased my tongue up the softness of each inner thigh marvelling in their smoothness. My tongue found her slit and gently parted her lips, it was invitingly warm and wet inside as I snuggled my face deeply within. She squirmed and moaned loudly as my tongue explored her slit before settling onto her clitoris. I snuck a finger deep into her opening as I nibbled gently on her clit. I felt Bailey's right leg slip over my shoulder and pull my face tight inside her. My face was soon a sloppy mess from her arousal, but I continued to work her pussy for a few good minutes.

It was during this little interlude that my devious mind began working overtime. Bailey complained bitterly as I detached myself from between those lovely thighs and scrambled towards the fridge. Her eyes widened as I returned with the half filled tub of chilled yogurt.

"Oh no, tell me you're joking." she exclaimed while snapping her thighs firmly shut.

But I playfully coaxed them open, and then began spooning the cool yogurt through her curls and pussy lips making a horrible gooey mess.

"Oh you bastard, that's fucking cold." she moaned as I pushed a dollop inside her tunnel.

"Millsey was right; I am a fucking arsehole and a madman."

But Bailey's complaining stopped when I began licking the yogurt from her. I suckled upon her fine clitoris and thick lips, and my tongue then searched deep inside her. She was soon displaying her appreciation with little whispers and coos. Her hands were ruffling my hair and caressing my neck as I continued my good work.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's fuucking great." she whispered several times.

It took a few minutes to remove the yogurt, and by this time I was raring to slip my rock hard cock into her. Bailey returned to reality as I position my cock between her lips, she raised her knees back to her chest and looked downwards as I leaned into her.

"You go easy with that thing, otherwise you ain't gonna be in there for long."

But Bailey accepted my size with ease, and inch by inch I eased into her until our bodies touched.

"I suppose it's too late to discuss condoms." she asked as an afterthought as I gently rocked back and forth inside her. "I'm safe, there's only been Millsey lately, and I made him use condoms."

"Didn't know they made them that small." I suggested.

Bailey laughed, "I hope that's not jealousy I hear."

"No, course not." I lied. "I'm okay too, I'm always careful."

"That's good, I don't like using them. They dry my pussy out."

With the condom thing out of the way, we continued in that position until Bailey complained that she was getting uncomfortable doing it on the couch, I then led her to my bed.

Bailey took the initiative and guided me onto my back upon the newly changed sheets. I was quickly but carefully mounted; and watched as she undid her ponytail and shook her head to free her thick locks. She then lay down and began to provide little pecks of kisses before allowing her tongue to slip between my lips. And as she did so, began to ride me long and slowly.

Over the years, I've come to realise that some women are more sensual than others. While most women enjoy sex, there are some who like just as much as us men. Bailey was one of those who loved sex; and she seemed to drift into a dreamlike state as her passion grew. She held me tightly as while she rode me, her little cries and moans of pleasure came from deep within. Her pussy gripped my shaft like a vice, but her natural lubrication made our coupling easy. There was no build up to her orgasm; it was only a loud cry and a few bodily tremors before she collapsed limply on me, and then nuzzled into my neck. She purred as I ran the tips of my fingers over the curves of her sweaty back and thighs. She then rolled from me onto her back and stretched her arms and legs.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that was real good." she whispered as her hand wandered down my chest and grasped my erection. "Give me a couple of sec's and then you can do me missionary. I just love missionary."

I moved down the bed planting little kisses on her breasts and down her stomach, her thighs widening as I rubbed my face through her curls.

"Pass the yogurt." I joked.

Baileys back arched as she laughed, "Just remember that I've had my jollies, if you want to get yours, you'd better behave yourself."

With her pubic curls flattened from our carnal activities, her pink pussy lips were now plainly visible. I lowered my face into the gooey mess and began to work her clitoris, but she rolled away from me after a few seconds.

"No, not my clit, it's too sensitive just after I've cum. Just fuck me some more."

I rolled Bailey onto her back and mounted her, she reached down and guided my cock inside her and pushed hard up against me. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and began to pump into her with long slow strokes causing her to groan in protest.

"You're too big for that." she insisted dropping her legs to my side. "That's better."

For an immeasurable time, we slowly made love. We kissed and caressed as we dreamily rolled around the bed in different positions. I particularly enjoyed Bailey's affectionate nature, the way she kissed and caressed, and held me securely with her legs. We ignored the smell of sex and our sweaty bodies, for we were both too engrossed in our pleasure. Eventually, Bailey rolled away from under and grinned.

"You're wearing me out." she laughed. "I won't be able to walk straight after this. Can I make you cum now?"

"If you must." I replied in mock boredom.

"I won't if you don't want me to, I was gonna give you a little treat."

Okay, off you go." I replied.

Bailey searched the bed for the rubber band and put her hair back in a pony tail, then looked down at me and grinned.

"Okay, stand by the bed." she ordered.

"Can't I just stay here?"

"Nope, do as you're told. Otherwise you miss out."

I reluctantly got to my feet and stood in front of where she was sitting."

"Okay, here's the rules. You're not allowed to help, no touching or anything. You have stand still and let me do all the work."

Bailey placed her mouth over the head of my cock and began to suckle on it; her right hand began to slowly stroke the shaft gradually increasing in speed. While her face stayed perfectly still, I could feel her tongue eagerly working the head of my cock. It felt fucking fantastic and I could feel an orgasm approaching after a short time. The problem was that I'd never managed an orgasm while standing; and my knees began to buckle under the strain.

"Stand still and behave yourself." Bailey demanded between breaths.

But I struggled to maintain a standing position, and the closer my orgasm got, the weaker my knees became. But I persevered and I soon felt the pressure build inside my shaft as I trembled with anticipation. Bailey looked up at me just as I ejaculated, her cheeks bulging as my cum filled her mouth. Even in orgasm, her tongue continued to toy with the sensitive area on the underside of the head, which only made my ejaculation more intense. Only when my orgasm had waned did Bailey release my cock from her mouth, a thin line of un-swallowed cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth. She used my cock to catch it, and licked the head clean again. By this time I was falling towards the bed in a heap, but Bailey had other ideas. Once again I found myself on my back with Bailey mounting my cock and slowly riding it.

She grinned down at me, "I like to feel it going soft inside me."

I laughed loudly, "If you keep on doing that, it might not go down."

"It will eventually." she assured me. "That was great sex, most enjoyable thank you."

"Yep it was. I wouldn't mind doing it again, if you've got the time."

Bailey looked down at me with her big eyes, "I've got no where else to go, so I'm quite happy to hang around with you. I ain't going back to Millsey's place, that's for sure."

So for the next few weeks, Bailey hung around our pad. We both enjoyed each others company, especially the physical aspects of it. But then the little niggles started. Firstly, Bailey didn't like the ways the guys spoke to each other, the bad language and the rude signs which is normal part of the way we interact. Bailey's displeasure wasn't exactly lost on the guys either, and I was soon copping flack from both sides. The relationship between us guys is a delicate and complex thing, especially as we all live so closely together. There is a hierarchy of sorts with both physical strength and intelligence a common denominator of those close to the top. It's all a balancing act which doesn't take much before it begins to wobble. While I hated to admit it, I knew that Bailey was going to have to go sometime soon, otherwise there was going to be trouble, and plenty of it.

The situation got suddenly worse when a basically honest Bailey caught on to the criminal aspects of our day to day lives. A visit from our friendly detective didn't exactly help matters either. Another problem was that the guys didn't particularly like Bailey, although they all admired her looks and her figure. In the past, we all had freely traded girls and their favours, so long as they were up for it. I was soon fielding question as to whether Bailey was going to be available for them to ride. The short answer was no, firstly because Bailey certainly wouldn't be up for it, and secondly that I wasn't comfortable about it. After all she'd been through, there was no way that I was going to let anything happen without her consent.

Carlos, one of the guys really had the hots for Bailey. The thing about Carlos was that his baby face good looks and his muscular physical attributes made him a bit of a ladies man. But underneath the façade, Carlos was mean, violent and unpredictable; he was also well known for treating women badly. His lewd suggestion of a quick romp between the sheets was scoffed at by Bailey. Even I would admit that Carlos was a dangerous man when pushed or ridiculed, and Bailey had unwittingly made an enemy. He then began making a few noises about gangbanging her, and he had no shortage of those who might want to be in on it. At the time, I wasn't aware of Carlos's intentions, but I would've done something about it if I had.

What the guys don't realise, and what I've never alluded to; is that noise travels unheeded from downstairs up into my room, especially when all the windows are open. Early one evening while I was out doing a bit of business, Bailey was an unwitting witness to one of Carlos's group discussions. She listened with dread of what was being proposed, and the last thing she wanted was to have any part of being gangbanged. She quickly put her shoes and jacket on, pocketed anything that would fit, including a few hundred bucks from my bedside cabinet and one of my many pre-paid cell phones, and headed downstairs for the door. With a smiling sweet face, she told the guys that she was just going down to the local store to get some women's things, and that she would be back in a few minutes. Once clear from the warehouse, Bailey sprinted towards the nearest bus stop and jumped the first bus that came along. In town, she changed her appearance by purchasing a long dress and a beret under which she hid her hair, a pair of fashion glasses made her almost unrecognisable. Satisfied that she was now safe from any pursuit, she headed towards the train station.

Bailey's sudden scare had diminished her self confidence; and the thought of having no where to go caused a minor anxiety attack. On a whim, she found a public phone and dialled her home phone number. She immediately burst into tears when her mother answered on the third ring. For many minutes they talked like never before, her mother apologised for not believing in her, and with her lover long since gone, asked Bailey to come home. Many hours later at the Boston Train Station, mother and daughter stood in a tight embrace, the tears flowed and promises were made.

Two days later, I received a cell phone call from Bailey. I was pleased to hear that she was safely home with her mum. She told me why she had run, and apologised that she took my money and cell phone. I felt no anger towards her, for she had given me much pleasure while she had been with me. I declined her offer to reimburse what she took, and I wished her the very best for the future, as she did for me. She laughed and told me that I was the best lover she'd had, and that she had no regrets. We then said our goodbyes and left it at that. Five minutes later, Bailey tossed my cell phone off a high bridge. I would've been proud to know that she couldn't otherwise trust herself not to ring me in the future.

While my life would return to normal, I knew that I would have trouble forgetting Bailey, for she was a special lady in a whole lot of ways. Attractive and strong in personality, I liked the way she laughed and made me laugh. She was a fine lover, and I'll not easily forget the many hours we'd spent between the sheets. I was disappointed when I realised that she'd left for good. But I was also pleased that she was at home with her mum, for it was a good place for her to be.

I did have that little chat with Millsey. After he paid me my five percent; I taught him a little lesson about bad mouthing me. He was quite right though, I proved to him that I was indeed an arsehole and a madman.

12