Bait and Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning, Cory bent over the lounge bed, pressing his fists into the surface of the sofa. "Do it."

Nick stripped him of his Speedo, spent some time on his knees behind Cory with his face buried in Cory's butt crack, and then rose, covered Cory from behind and above, mounted and penetrated him, and fucked the shit out of him.

Nick stayed for dinner and Nick stayed for breakfast--and then through Thursday and Friday. He had another guy working at the surf shack, so he could spend more time here with Cory and on top of him than he did next door at his business. By Friday night, Nick had said he had to go to his father's place in Princeton, New Jersey, for the weekend, but he hadn't had enough of Cory yet.

"Can you come to Princeton with me for the weekend?"

"I don't see why not," Cory answered.

Nick, who had been fucking Cory on the rental cottage's bed in a side split, turned the ginger-haired cutie on his back, hooked Cory's ankles on his shoulders, and fucked him for the fourth time that day. Nick was every bit as randy, virile, and vigorous as General Holdings had been--and he did pushups on Cory's body like a drill sergeant. Cory brought out the hardness and arousal in men. It was as if he had some special pheromones that men just couldn't get enough of.

And he was so willing and yielding. He couldn't say "no." I certainly didn't say "no" to anything Nick wanted.

* * * *

"I know you, don't I? It's Cody from the Port Deposit conference, isn't it?"

Aleksei Chernoff stood up from the lounge chair on the lanai by the pool of his Princeton Home. He was wearing just a red Speedo and he was in terrific shape. Although in his early fifties, it was obvious that he still emphasized sports and fitness. He was trim, while being muscular, and hard bodied, and the gray at his temples and dominating in the curls following the curve of his bulging, but firm, pecs probably made him more distinguished and sexy at his age than he had been twenty years earlier. His waist had thickened, but not lost its tone. He was a Zeus of a man.

"Mr. Chernoff?" Cory asked? "It's Cory. Cory Gordon, but I'm surprised you remembered me at all from the conference. Princeton. And when Nick mentioned his father owned a tech think tank, I guess I should have made the connection. He must have told me his last name but when he did--"

"You must have been paying attention to something else," Chernoff said. He'd put his hand out to shake Cory's when they'd encountered each other as Nick ushered Cory through the mansion northeast of Princeton, New Jersey, near Rockingham, the historical site of George Washington's last field headquarters in the American Revolutionary War. Chernoff owned an extensive, very private estate on land between that and an abandoned stone quarry. Nick and Cory had driven there in their separate cars, Cory following behind and using his GPS, as necessary. After this visit Nick had to go back to the beach for work and Cory would drive back to Washington, D.C., in his own car at the end of the weekend.

Cory had been thinking of something else when Nick had introduced himself, he knew. He'd been absorbed with how sexy Nick looked and by how obvious the surfing equipment business owner had been putting the make on him at Monmouth Beach. Somehow, from the way the man said it and wasn't letting loose of Cory's hand, the young man got the distinct impression Alec Chernoff knew exactly why Cory hadn't caught Nick's last name and why Nick had brought Cory to Princeton for the weekend. There was little doubt too that the father knew what the son's sexual interests were.

"I don't know how you've hooked up with Nick, Cory, but I'm glad he's brought you home for the weekend. I have been thinking of you. And I've been thinking about your background too. I hope you've contacted Murriel Gladstone about position possibilities the Chernoff Institute."

Hooked up? Did the mean Chernoff fully understood what Nick and Cory did together?

"I haven't had time to think about it, but I have intended to," Cory said. "I've been on vacation--at the beach... Monmouth Beach, in New Jersey."

"That's where Nick has his surfing equipment business," Chernoff said.

"That's right. I rented a beach house right next to his business. I surf, but no longer have equipment of my own, so I rented some stuff from him."

"And got to know him quite well, I wager," Alec said. Cory guessed the meant the man had no question about what Cory and his son were doing with each other.

"Well," Chernoff continued, "it's the pool and a couple of drinks this afternoon. Why don't you show Cory where to bunk, Nick, and both of you come back ready to swim."

The house was cavernous and there were bedrooms aplenty. Cory had wondered if Nick would put him in one room with him, but maybe, he thought, that would be too obvious for the father, because they wound up in separate rooms.

"I have some calls to make before I come down, but why don't you go on down to the pool?" Nick said when he dropped Cory off in his bedroom. "Otherwise, he might think we're just fucking around and ignoring him."

"Listen, Nick, if it's awkward... if your father doesn't know... I can be discreet."

"Oh, he knows all right," Nick said, with a laugh, and, with that, he was gone from the room.

Cory slipped on an electric-blue Speedo and found his way back to the pool, which took some exploring to accomplish. If Alec Chernoff wondered what was keeping Nick, he said nothing. He merely asked what Cory would like to drink and started the defining conversation while he got it and brought it back to Cory.

"I hope you realize why Nick brought you here for the weekend," he said.

"Yes, I understand," Cory answered, understanding more than Alec probably thought he did at this point.

"I presume you two have been together already," the man said.

"Been together?"

"Nick is gay and active. And he's a top. He has bedded you already, hasn't he? We don't have to go all the way back in the arrangement."

"Bedded me?"

"Fucked you. I told you I know what your arrangement is with General Holdings. I'm glad to know you go with older men. And I saw you at the conference, in the billiards room, with that CIA guy. I know you take cock--and from older men."

"That's twice you've mentioned older men," Cory said.

"That's because I'm an older man."

Cory took his drink over to the side of the pool and turned away from Alec. So, this wasn't really about Nick and Cory fucking. This was about his father and Cory fucking. How should Cory play this? This was the point he wanted to get to, but how should he play it not to raise the man's suspicions?

"I see," he said. "Yes, we've fucked already. Does he bring guys back here for sex in the weekend?"

"Yes."

"When you're here?"

"Yes. So, you do understand. He doesn't bring young men here just for himself. When he sees something he thinks I will enjoy, he brings him to me. If he hadn't brought you here, though, I would come looking for you. I do have a job for you, but I have interests in you that go beyond that. Do you think you could--?"

"Yes," Cory interposed. He, in fact, had thought of the possibility back at the Port Deposit conference, having assessed Chernoff as a possible sex partner then. It was true that he had no problem going with older men, ones who were still in fit shape, whether or not that was work related. He turned at the sound of someone coming out from the house.

"Ah, there he is now," Alex said, nodding to his son. "What's your poison, Nick?"

Cory had already figured out what this weekend trip had been about. It had all been too quick and smooth. But he wasn't put off by it. He'd been counting on something like this.

"You're a beautiful young man, Cory," Alec said as he stood by him and handed a can of beer to Nick. "I'll take good care of you. You do find me arousing enough, don't you?"

"Yes," Cory answered.

"Well, that's heated me up," Alec said, with a little laugh. "I need to cool off. Think I'll go for a swim." As Cory and Nick watched, Alec stripped off his Speedo. He was in full erection and was hung. He strode to the edge of the pool, neatly dove in, and started to do laps.

"I think that's our signal to join him in the pool," Nick said.

Cory understood the score, but there was no reason not to make Nick squirm a bit about his role in this. "Is that it, then, Nick... the plan? Are you your father's pimp? Do you seduce surfers at the beach and bring them home for Daddy to fuck?"

"Yes," Nick said coolly, giving a little laugh and taking a swig of his beer. "Do you mind all that much? You've been really, really easy. You're a slut for it, and my father is very good. I've done you a big favor. And I see that you have an added incentive. I didn't know that you'd already met him and that there's the possibility of a job on line here."

"No, I don't mind all that much."

"He's in really good shape. He's a hunk for his age. And he's hung, as you can see."

"Yes, I can see that he is to all of that," Cory answered.

"Give him the rest of today and tonight," Nick said. "I'm driving back to the beach tomorrow morning. You can either leave then too or stay for the rest of the weekend, if you want."

"And us? You and me?"

"If you're ever at Monmouth Beach again, you know where you can find me, and you know what fun we can have together. Whatever future arrangement you make with my father is fine with me, but it's not my place to be in competition with him. I provide him tail; it's not a competition thing. Take it or leave it."

"You aren't creeped out even if you wind out in a threesome with your father?" Cory asked.

"Not in the least," Nick answered. He stripped off his swimsuit and dove into the pool. Cory joined him soon after.

They all swam some laps and then they cavorted with a beach ball in the pool. Nick drew Cory close to him and they kissed and Nick frotted their cocks under the water, while Alec treaded water nearby and watched.

"He just going to watch us?" Cory murmured to Nick.

"This isn't competition," Nick murmured to Cory. "He likes to watch a guy he's going to fuck be fucked by me first. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, not really."

"And, yes, he might join in. Do you have a problem with that either?"

"No."

Nick pulled Cory over to the shallow end, hauled him up onto the lip of the pool, laying him on his back on the terrace tiles. Going down on his knees in the pool between Cory's thighs, he spread and raised Cory's legs, moved his face into the young man's crack, ate him out and sucked him off, and, rising over him, mounted, penetrated, and fucked him. Cory went with it. Nick was doing his duty; Cory was doing his job as well. It was kind of kicky, he thought, about being fucked by the father after the son. They were both handsome and hung.

Sitting on the edge of the pool nearby, Alec watched and stroked himself with one hand and touched Cory here and there on his naked body until Nick had ejaculated and withdrew. Then Alec moved over to take his place and fucked Cory missionary style as well.

When Cory and Alec came out of the pool, Nick was already gone. His car was gone too, so he lied about staying through the night. He, indeed, had just acquired Cory for his father. Cory didn't care. Everything was working out great.

Alec had a gourmet dinner delivered, and after they ate it, they went to the living room to watch gay male porn DVDs on the TV set mounted above the fireplace and fuck on the sofa. And Cory didn't use his bedroom that night or the next. He rode Alec's cock in Alec's bed both nights. Cory had no complaints to give on the attention he received from Alec or on the man's age, stamina, vigor, or virility. Alec remained erect and ever ready the entire weekend. If he required pills to maintain that condition, Cory didn't give a shit. The man delivered.

* * * *

"So, did it work out as planned?"

"Yes, Chernoff has hired me as one of his front office assistants."

"And it's good with Holdings too?"

"Yes, I'll be able to look into them both from close up," Cory Gordon answered. He and his boss, Sam Winterberry, of the CIA's spying-plus-prostitution operations Candy Store unit were sitting at a remote table in the lobby bar of the Hyatt Centric Hotel on top of the Rosslyn, Virginia, Metro station. The location was ideal for their meeting, as it was across the Potomac River from Georgetown, in Washington, D.C., and halfway between the Capitol building in the District and the CIA headquarters building in Langley, Virginia. Adding to the convenience was that a major subway transfer hub was just below the hotel and they could both arrive from wherever in the region and separate naturally and return the same way without risking close surveillance.

"Chernoff didn't suspect we were targeting him the way we got you inserted into his operation? He's far more clever than General Holdings is. Holdings was easy."

"I was easy for Holdings," Cory said. "And Chernoff thinks it's all his idea and that the hookup through his son was just fortuitous. I'm sure they thought they pulled the perfect bait-and-switch and that I just couldn't get enough of their cocks."

"Precisely. And they would be right. You can't get enough cock. Why should theirs be any different? That's why you're so good at this."

Cory couldn't argue with that, and from the look Winterberry gave him, he knew was about to be covered by his boss as totally as he had been on that billiard table in the Port Deposit safe house when they knew Chernoff was watching them.

Winterberry continued. "We're worried about both men on this vehicle surveillance project," Winterberry said. "Holdings would sell his first born for cash he's salting away in Puerto Rico with his wife's family, and Chernoff has very suspicious connections with the Russians. We want you to keep both of them randy for you and under observation."

"I think it's all good. And I have the codes and the contact instructions here. So--"

"So, I have a room booked upstairs in the hotel," Winterberry said, "and my schedule is cleared."

And there it was--where this was going from here today--the real reason they were meeting in a hotel bar and he hadn't been summoned to Langley for the meeting. Because there were hotel rooms above them. Cory wasn't surprised. Sex was how Winterberry controlled his agents and kept them in line. Cory shuddered, but he'd known this was coming as soon as the meeting had been set up in a hotel. Winterberry was a cruel and brutal dominator--but this was what Cory did and he had to admit that Winterberry was the best.

12