Bang Baby Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,015 Followers

"What would happen if I said no?" He asked.

"Are you saying no?" She countered. A questioned answered by a question. She was glad he was so young because someone older more experienced wouldn't have tolerated this much they would've simply taken her and that would be it. She held his gaze hoping he didn't push and she wouldn't have to make the choice. It really wasn't a choice though. There was no real decision. She couldn't stay away from him. The door was opened that couldn't be closed and she couldn't fight how she felt. If they didn't answer this question now it would come up again, maybe not the next time they made love but certainly the time after that or the next. Her mind was racing and she was scared. She was now referring to them having sex as making love. She was lost and she knew it, if he pushed she knew what the answer would be. It would be horrible. It would be frightening, but it would be true. She was his and she knew it. She knew in time she would be his and his alone. She would be wrecked and ruined and lost but she didn't care she would be his whether he chose to have her or not, she would be his.

"Ok. Ok then." He said flatly. He looked at her with love and devotion and a hidden sadness for fear of losing her. "Ok, you can still be with dad. But I don't want to know about it. I don't want to hear you two fucking. I don't want to hear you being loud, nothing."

She smiled at him and got a devilish look in her eye. Playful and erotic. "Are you sure you don't want to hear your Bitch being used. Knowing that she is fucking some guy simply because her Master and lover told her to. That her cunt is getting fucked and used because she is after all your slut and your whore, to be used as you see fit. She is your property after all and belongs only to you. Like any piece of property you own you can lend it to your friends as you see fit and the property has no say, it just does what it's told and goes where it sent. If you want you can send it out all clean and shiny or you can send it out all used, stretched out and sloppy. It's totally up to you."

"I never quite thought of it like that, we'll see what my mood brings."

"Now you're getting it baby. Now tell Momma what she can do for you."

"Well you can start by cleaning this sloppy mess you poured all over my crotch, blanket and bed."

"Do you want me to get a cloth or use my mouth and tongue?"

"Oh my."

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,015 Followers
1...345678