Banging On The Palace On Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This gave me an idea. I took my cock out of Alka's twat and moved her buttocks in such a way that her arse hole came up and out, into a more accessible position. Divining my intent, Priya took hold of my prick and placed it at her mother's brown hole. Next, she rammed her hips into me forcing my cock into Alka's arse hole.

She still had the fingers of one hand playing with the underside of my cock as it moved like a piston in and out of Alka's rectal cylinder. I could feel Priya's warm breath on my neck and her soft breasts and hard nipples on my back, as she in effect masturbated me into her mother's arse. My mouth was firmly clamped to Alka's, our tongues dueling feverishly.

This went on for a deliciously long time. Then Priya upped the ante. She began licking the insides of my ear. That did it. I held Alka in a vise grip and pressed up against her more firmly if possible and erupted. All three of us stood under the spray, getting our breaths back till my cock softened and plopped out.

The spray felt good and we just stood there, all three in close proximity. I had this incredible urge to pee. Except that Priya still held my member. I tried to move away but she would not let me go. So I said, " I have to pee."

Alka moved in now (not that she was far away), and snared my thigh between hers. I could feel her crotch rubbing against my thigh. She had her enigmatic smile on her face and said, " So pee."

And then I felt something warm running down my thigh and there was the unmistakable smell of urine in the air. This aristocratic lady was relieving herself on my thigh! And giggling.

And then I felt a warm trickle down the back of my other thigh and the smell got worse. Her daughter was doing it now! And giggling.

Also, she was shaking my cock vigorously like a rabbit would its tail and encouraging me to piss by making the international pee hissing sound. And so I too let loose. And moving away, turned around and sprayed both mother and daughter with my piss. But I was not giggling.

They were still giggling and carrying on as school girls would, while I hosed them down. Then, still peeing, we all came together in a community collective urine fest, urinating on ourselves and each other as we held each other tightly.

We washed ourselves free of all human excrement and then still wet, made our way back to the beds.

Priya, got me hard again with her delectable mouth and had me fuck her from behind, while she made love to her mother's cunt. Then, Alka rode me while Priya fucked my face and they sucked on each other's mouth. After that I am not quite sure what happened, but I guess we must have all passed out.

The next thing I remember is Alka shaking me awake and saying," We are almost there, you must go to your cabin now!" I quickly got my clothes on and somehow found my cabin in the darkness.

When daylight broke we rolled into Delhi Safdarjung railway station. We were met by a retinue of servants, who on instructions, very quickly gathered my luggage and added it to Alka and Priya's, before hauling the whole collection away.

Outside the train station were these two Mercedes SUVs, one had already been filled with our luggage and was leaving, the other waited for us with shaded windows. Waiting to take us to Priya's 'farm house'.

To further debauchery and to who knew how many more hours of fucking Indian Cunt.