Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she headed into her trailer, wiggling her pretty ass for me.

I heard her soft knock and my heart raced as I headed to the door. Barbara was stunning in the moonlight, which lit up her creamy and very exposed tits. I took her hand and helped up the steps and enjoyed the scent of her seductive perfume as she moved past me. As soon as the door was closed, we were in each others arms kissing deeply and breathlessly telling each other we had both been dreaming of our next meeting. I wanted to take in the full beauty of the woman in front of me and stepped back to gaze at her body as I held my hands on her hips. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her nipples were already quite hard as they poked out through the material of her dress. I told her, "You have the most stunning tits I had ever seen and I really love the way you show them off."

"Thank you for the compliment, Sweetie." Then she slowly twirled in front of me to allow me to gaze at her whole body. Facing me again she told me, "I love your gaze at my body and I really enjoy the way you appreciated me."

I poured us a couple drinks and we sat on the sofa and chatted as we held each other and yes, our hands began exploring. Our conversation was very intimate. I told her, "I love seeing your naked body, but it really is exciting to see you in flattering, sexy clothes." I told her about her distracting me while playing pool the previous evening.

She giggled, "You caught me."

I continued saying, "I'd certainly enjoy seeing more of your wardrobe."

Barbara really opened up then saying, "I do enjoy dressing up, but with my children and husband, when he is home, I just didn't have a lot of opportunities. I would very much enjoy wearing different outfits for you. She asked, "What do you think I would look like in a business suit? I have quite a few from when I used to work in an office."

"I know you would look fabulous and I'll look forward to it."

"OK, I'll wear one for our next meeting. I can't wait to see your appreciation your eyes."

We continued chatting and "Making out" passionately and after a while I told her, "I loved the way you twirled earlier allowing me to see all of you."

"Well let me show you again," and she promptly got up and repeated the pirouette.

As she started a second turn, I stood behind her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her close and softly kissed her neck. She moaned, "You touch feels so wonderful."

I looked down her chest and told her, "Your tits so gorgeous in this dress," as I brought my hands up to hold and caress them, "And they are so firm."

She whispered, "Your touch is wonderful and it is getting me hot." I held her a few more moments, her arms holding my hands firmly against her chest, and she pushed her lovely ass back into my cock, both of us enjoying the growing excitement. I continued kissing and then caressing her neck and my hands came to the knot at the back of her neck that held up the dress.

I whispered, "May I?"

Barbara whispered back in a very hot voice, "Please."

The loose knot slipped out easily and I moved back slightly to allow the material to fall slowly away from her body. I could only gasp at the beautiful sight that came into view. There stood a gorgeous naked lady in spike heels with her dress around her feet. She then again twirled slowly allowing me to take in her whole body as she smiled seductively.

Facing me again, she complimented me saying, "And I think your cock is also stunning and I love the way you show it off," as she reached to give a delicate squeeze between my legs.

Barbara said, "I've been imagining this moment all day. I love your gaze on my body."

She could tell I liked what I saw and said, "You should give me something to look at too."

My shorts were loose fitting so almost instantly I was standing naked for her approval with my cock hardening by the second.

She asked, "When am I going to be able to fuck it?"

I quietly took her hand and escorted her to my bed, where she pushed me on my back and straddled me and began kissing me deeply. My hands were working her mounds as well as reaching between her legs to feel her very wet pussy. In between kisses she would use her tits to tease my cock or dangle them for my lips to tweak her nipples, all the while telling me, "I am so excited and you are making my pussy so hot and wet."

Suddenly, she moved her pussy straight to my lips and told me, "Give my pussy a little of your tongue."

She got more than a little of it as I pushed deeply into her, of course, I also made sure her clit was taken care of too. As I licked her she continued telling me, "You are making my cunt feel so wonderful." Let's just say she absolutely loved having her pussy eaten.

As her excitement increased she began humping my tongue until she came. She enjoyed the orgasm and I savored her flowing cum.

"Lover, as wonderful as you just made my pussy feel, I really need to be fucked," and moved her lovely pussy over my cock and settled down slowly taking me all the way inside her very hot cunt.

Barbara was very turned on and was fucking away on my hard dick, which I very much enjoyed watching. Her beautiful tits were bouncing as she continued thrusting away.

I told her, "You are a fantastic fuck," which must have put her over the edge as she went into a powerful orgasm.

We only rested briefly and rolled over without me pulling out. She raised her legs high over my shoulders and began encouraging me, "Give it to me. Fuck me hard. I want to feel your hard cock pounding in and out of me. Just fuck me good, baby."

I was very happy to do so. Her pussy stroked my cock like a velvet glove and it was not long before she was feeling my load shoot against her inner walls. We collapsed in each others arms and just kept sharing our feelings about the wonderful fucks we just enjoyed. We nodded off briefly but Barbara soon aroused me reaching for my ass to roll me over. As she did the previous night, she worked her hard nipple in my ass which quickly had the desired results as I was hard again. This time I had the pleasure of enjoying Barbara's pussy from behind and twirled her big nipples between my fingers as we fucked.

We had lost all track of time and Barbara did need to return home. We washed up and I helped her back into her dress and enjoyed watching her making sure her tits were "Just so" in the halter. We kissed several more times and agreed there would be more meetings, but finally reluctantly parted for the evening.

Unfortunately, we could not see each other every single night, given the close quarters in the trailer park. Instead of just waving when we saw each other our hellos were more personal, always taking a few moments to chat. Our words were usually very intimate and Barbara would tell me about other outfits she was considering wearing and ask me which one I'd like her to wear.

Of course, Barbara was always happy to see me in my shorts and I happily gave her something to look at. Similarly, she gave me as much as possible of her to look at too. We did get together several times a week to continue exploring each other. Each time Barbara arrived it was really a show. She told me, "As much as I enjoy fucking you, it is really the look in your eye when you first see what I'm wearing that really gets me going. It makes our fucking so much more special and satisfying."

The night she wore the business suit was very special. Her suit was sexy indeed. Just a very tight skirt and jacket with a plunging neckline, but very elegantly styled too. I however, surprised her too by wearing a suit and tie. When she saw me, she was more excited than I had ever seen her and more than pleasantly surprised by my appearance. As we sat on the sofa chatting softly, I was even more pleased to discover her naked pussy under her skirt. It was only a matter of seconds before she was straddling me right there on the sofa and we were fucking madly, both still fully dressed. I also got to see her in a snug fitting knit dress, which she wore without a bra so her stiff nipples were clearly visible and poking out. She looked fabulous in a tight tee and tight slacks, and even in a night gown with a slit all the way up the leg. One evening she arrived in a very short tight skirt, a blouse with the buttons mostly open and a lacey push up demi-bra that showed off her fabulous tits and left her nipples uncovered. It was always a great pleasure for both of us as the charms underneath the clothes were reveled and offered for mutual sharing.

Unfortunately, my ship had to deploy to and our exciting times came to an end. Seven months later when I returned, Barbara had moved. My next door neighbor told me where she thought she had moved, but I was never able to find her. I was left with some wonderful memories and Barbara certainly taught me a lot about giving a woman a satisfying fucking.

As you can see Barbara had a major influence on how I like to see a woman dressed and how a lady likes to see a man present himself, not to mention she taught me how to really satisfy a woman completely. Small wonder I have always enjoyed more mature ladies.

12