Barbarian Bound Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oro!" I yelled after him, with no response. I tugged angrily at my bound hands, my wrists smarting from where the leather thong chaffed against it. I swiveled around so that my feet were pressed against the wall, and clasping my hands together I pushed with my legs. The peg pulled out from the wall a little bit, and gasp of success slipped my lips. Just one more good tug and I would be able to slip free. I braced my feet once more and kicked against the wall, completely jerking the peg free and flipping me back off the palette.

I hit my head against a barrel as I fell and was dazed a moment, as I tried to get to my feet, the door opened Oro stood smiling down at me.

I held the sharp end of the peg out in front of me, "So help me-"

"Stop." He commanded, a look of anger on his face now. He tossed a yellow fruit onto the palette along with a bulging sack. "I have hurt you, and I can see that you need space." He pulled a thin coiled rope from the wall. "I will give you the time you need, but I do not trust that you will stay, or avoid injury." He drew closer to me, "I am going to tie you once more, it will be much more comfortable this time, Esyld."

I let out a panicked protest, "No, Oro, please."

"Just until I return, Esyld, I promise." Oro insisted. "Now please, let us go easy, hmm?" He pleaded.

"I hate that you make me feel this way." I whispered, tears filling my eyes, my arms lowering slightly.

"I know." Oro remarked. He reached out to me as my arms had lowered and I swung them back up angrily, nicking his hand with the peg. He recoiled a moment before making a deliberate move and disabling my hands. He took out his dagger, "Do not move." His voice was cold and yet fiery with rage.

He cut the previous binding and drew the rope around to cuff my wrists together until the rope was quite snug. "If you struggle, these ropes will cinch, and it will hurt." He warned, giving me a bit of lead to move my arms and tied the rest of the lead around the beam. "As I promised earlier when I return I will unbind you. In the meantime please eat and try and get some rest, Esyld."

He leaned in to kissed my cheek, until I snapped my teeth at him. "Have it your way." He turned away and slammed the door behind him, leaving me in near darkness.

"Help!" I yelled once more after I thought Oro had gone, and I heard footsteps on the deck above me. Someone is coming. I thought relief slipping through me, until of course, I saw Oro's red face staring back at me.

"Untie me." I begged. "I wont leave I promise." A lie I am sure he could read plainly on my face.

He huffed and grabbed the clipped leather thong and was able to successfully secure it around my mouth.

I made unintelligible noises and Oro shook his head with a scowl, "Why would you make me do this to you? When I return we will discuss your behavior." He kissed my forehead and left the small room, securing the door shut behind him.

I tested my ability to scream or cry for help, but it all came out as muffled grunts. The constant physical and emotional strain left me weak and exhausted. I tested the restraints but as they cinched, I decided to leave it be. Before long, as I was lost in thought, wondering what Oro might be doing, who he might be with...Would he tell his companions of his latest conquest? With these sick thoughts, the boat lulled me into a fitful sleep.

The door squeaking closed woke me to a pitch black room. The gentle swaying of the boat seeming to calm me despite that. I tried to say his name, but my mouth was still gagged.

The figure at the door turned, uncloaking the light hidden within and momentarily blinded me. I held up my hands to block out the light and tried to look around it.

"It looks like you and our dear Oro are getting along well." Governor Aryn's voice made me tremble in the dark. "I wondered where you might be when I did not see you at his side. Fortunately, this affords us some time together."

I curled up as tight against myself as I could muster on the far side of the palette next to the beam. Oh Gods!

"Come on now, Fahişe, if you play along I will be gentle." The Governor set is lantern down on the barrel I hit earlier, and began to pull apart his robes.

I screamed pitifully around the gag. Please Oro, come back! I prayed. Governor Aryn simply laughed blocking most of the light with his body as he closed in on me. As he grabbed one leg, I kicked the other and landed a blow right to his round belly.

His fist swung and my head suddenly whipped to the side, lights flashing behind my eyes, horrible aching pain at my temple. Something was running over my eye, and tickling my right cheek, warm and slow. *pip* *pip* *pip* I could hear it falling from my chin to my linen shirt.

I tried to yell Oro's name, which echoed painfully in my head. My body was being jerked, I could not see out of my right eye, my left eye straining on the dark figure. I felt the bare flesh of my stomach and legs exposed to the air. I groaned painfully once more. My legs were pushed apart and I felt something probe at my swollen sex.

"He seeded you pretty well, Fahişe. I have heard you like men of power, let us see who's seed is stronger shall we?" The heavy man boasted.

I whined as I felt him slip inside of me. You are stronger than this, Esyld! Do something! I pulled my legs back and kicked with all of my effort, hitting him against his shoulder and chin.

A roar of rage thundered nearby. I clawed at the gag, painfully slipping it down enough to scream. "HELP ME!" My terrified scream was shrill, and once I started I could not stop.

I another blow to the face and I tasted blood against my tongue. "Help." I croaked.

He laughed sadistically and said "I have a better way to use you," flipping me over onto my stomach, sending my head spinning, emptying the meager contents of my belly onto the bed. I felt him climb behind me, and I struggled profusely, cinching the binds against my wrist, biting into them painfully.

"No!" I croaked once more. I felt him rubbing something against my puckered hole. I tried to scream once more, but his hand pushed my face into the bed, while he drove roughly into my back portal. I sobbed at the excruciating invasion, his withdrawal just as agonizing.

I thought of what I would do to the Governor if I should get freed, but then I realized this man was used to taking what he wanted without retribution. Oro was no different. It was because of him that I was strapped helpless as I was in this moment.

'Why would you make me do this to you?' Oro's previous statement hurt now more than ever. As if I had the intention to be raped, first by the man I thought was supposed to protect me, then by a man I should have been protected against. But here I lay helpless, being brutally sodomized, because I made him do this to me.

I made many promises to any entities that would listen, if they helped me survive this night. My head rang painfully, as the door crashed open.

"ESYLD!" Oro's voice roared.

The Governor slipped all of the way out of me, bringing a cry from my lips, "Stand down" he ordered Oro.

I painfully rolled onto my back, the lantern casting light on my face. I saw Oro out of my left eye, my lip trembling from the painful tears that mixed with the blood on my face. Oro withdrew his sword, "You should have headed my word, old man."

"Think boy -" but it was already too late as Oro drove his sword deep in the Governor's belly. He fell to his knees on the floor, grasping at the blade protruding from his gut.

Oro swept over to me, eyes filled with tears, and cut me free of his bindings. "What have I done?" He growled, delicately checking my face.

The Governor gave a gurgling cough, to which I hissed,"He is alive." Anger coursing through me.

Oro placed the dagger in my hands, and I sobbed as he helped me stand up from the bed. I turned the dagger on him, "I hate you!" I cried. "You are the sins of your people. I should cut your abscess free of this world."

Oro reached out to me and I swung wildly with the dagger, "DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I screamed with enough force to make him step back, even as I nearly doubled forward with the pain in my head. Carefully, I limped to face the old man, dying on his knees. I looked back into Oro's sorrow filled eyes, and he nodded softly.

I turned back to face the wide eyed Governor and drove the blade into the side of his throat and let it rest the barest of moments before I drew it back out, blood spurting up from the open wound. My hands shook as I wondered if I should strike again to make sure he was dead.

Oro pulled his sword from the Governor's lifeless body and dropped it to the floor, and dared to pull me into his arms. "I am sorry." He whispered against my temple, getting my blood all over his face.

I crumbled, sobbing my relief and anger, and Oro scooped me up carefully into his arms, his tears fell onto my head as it rest against his broad chest. "Forgive me." He beckoned.