Barbarian Bound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would shield you from all of this." He muttered.

"I am the one who killed him, and when they ask, I will say as much." I said determinedly.

"No one will ever ask. We have seen to it." Oro whispered, closing his eyes once more.

I rubbed his arm before trying to joke, "I think they will notice their missing official."

"He is not missing." Oro rumbled as softly as he could. "He was found, as he should have been. A bird was sent from Ridol, another loyal member of my guard. Aryn was found in a pleasure burrow, a crude sword in his belly and a shiv at his neck. Sarin has assumed position as Honorary Governor, until a title can be made official, or he is replaced."

"Are we suspected?" I asked softly, fidgeting my feet against eachother.

"No," was all Oro offered.

"So Sarin, hmm?" I asked.

"Trade a brute for a weasel, either way it is a loss. I am unsure if Lamoria would have suffered more at Aryn's hands or his. We will see in the months or years to come I suppose." Oro said gazing just past my face.

"It is over, Barbos lies ahead of us, now." I sighed with a bit of relief and turned over onto my backside.

I felt him exhale slowly as well, and he grabbed my arm, wrapping it around him, as he nestled his head against my breast, and curled an arm around my belly. We settled into the comfort of our connection, our breathing in sync, our hearts thumping in tandem, and trusted ourselves to drift into the protection of the other, and into a gentle rest.

I woke abruptly, feeling like I was going to be sick; I stumbled out of bed hastily clutching a chamber pot and heaved the contents of my stomach into it. Oro was immediately at my side, and was rubbing my back, pulling my braid out of the way so it didn't swing out in front of me. I groaned as my belly fluttered, and I thought I might be sick again.

"Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing my back.

"Yes, I have had some bouts of sickness; I think it was just the constant motion of the sea." I panted, trying desperately to hold my meal.

He dipped a wash cloth in the water basin and placed it on the back of my neck, and grabbed me a glass of water. "Better?"

"Yes." I said shaking away the nausea. "Thank you." I took a swish of the water, spitting it out in the jordan before drinking the rest of the water.

I carefully stood, and Oro helped me back into bed, taking the cool rag and laying it against my forehead. Now he drew me into his arms, my head resting on his moving chest, his fingers rubbing through my hair against my scalp. I wondered when the exhaustion would leave me, I felt it daily, and with a long yawn I settled comfortably against him.

I resumed singing and humming, 'Fear Not this Night', a song my mother had taught me and trailed a finger under Oro's shirt to rub circles around his belly button and surrounding musculature.

"Your voice is beautiful." Oro praised.

"A gift from my mother," I softly offered, "will you teach me a song of your people?"

"Hmm." He pondered. "Perhaps another time. Do you feel better?"

"Much." I said, continuing the trail of my fingers. I looked up at his face, and saw the lust in his eyes, and in the parting of his lips. "Oh." I whispered and I felt the swell of his cock against my leg that draped against him.

"I can wait--," Oro swallowed, "if you are not yet ready." He could not keep my gaze, and looked away, breathing heavily.

"I do not want to wait." I whispered, my own heart thumping wildly. "We have waited long enough."

His eyes were now locked on mine, his arms wrapped against mine, "Gods I have missed your touch."

"As I have missed yours." I whispered back, as if speaking normally would somehow shatter the world around us.

He pulled me up the length of his body, so that I lay flat over him, and he wrapped his strong arms around me. "I want you, Esyld."

I shuddered with anticipation, "You may have me." He kissed me softly, sucking at my bottom lip, grazing his teeth against it. A shiver ran through me in a direct line to my sensitive nipples, and they were now strained firmly against him.

He sat up, and swung his legs off of the bed while I still straddled him; I felt him palm my bottom and wiggled seductively against him. There was no mistaking what I wanted from him. I leaned back, balancing my core so that I did not fall off of him onto the floor, and drew my tunic over my head, my full breasts exposed to his view.

I felt the shift of his cock between my legs, trapped as my nipples had been just moments before. I brought a hand between my legs, and stroked his length through his leathers; the growth of his arousal was both exciting and erotic. He brought an eager mouth to my nipples, moving between them with desperate caresses of his tongue and teeth. "Mmn." I sucked in a breath; I could feel my dampened sex, through my own clothes, as I stroked him.

He stood up abruptly, catching me against him so that I didn't fall and turned about, dropping me onto the bed. I was already working the leather ties at my hips and was trying to peel the leathers down before Oro's hands gripped the pants firmly and tugged them off of me, nearly pulling me off of the bed. I giggled at his impatience and my own nervousness.

I ran my hands across my body, taking care to roll over my sensitive nipples, down my belly to the crest of my mound, where I gently rubbed, and lit Oro's lustful coals. In the haze of my arousal a single blink had been long enough for him to strip to his natural born state. He ran a hand up my left calf and rested it at the soft flesh under my knee. His other hand worked its way up my inner calf and thigh until his forefinger was pressed dangerously close to my weeping slit. His hands tightened deliciously, and he pulled my leg slowly and gently until my bottom rested at the edge of the bed. My breasts heaved with every full breath, and I trembled with excitement.

He drew my leg upwards, towards his chest, kissing my inner ankle, as if he tried to dispel Jora's previous attentions. He moved his hands once more, one massaging my outer thigh, while the other probed a thumb against the flesh just beyond the frills of my lips. I whimpered at the overwhelming sensation and even jerked my hips in an effort to get him to touch my core with that torturous thumb. "Gods." I cried.

He sank slowly to his knees, his face level with my netherlips, and propped my legs over his shoulders. I felt him stroke my slickness to coat my sex without penetrating me. Occasionally he would suck at my clit softly, before moving on to kiss, bite and suck at my swollen lips. The foreplay was slowly satisfying my hunger, but it was not what I wanted, "Enough!" I panted, "I need you."

I felt him growl his excitement against my sex, and it was almost enough to make me cum, the vibrations sending a tingling buzz into the base of my skull. Once more he stood; now flush against me, grinding our throbbing sexes against one another. I hooked my heels around his hips as he bent over my body.

I felt him reach between us, and groan as his thick crown was smeared with my juices. I propped myself up, as I had before so I could watch him slowly work himself into my tightness. As he settled in place, he slowly ground his hips against mine, I fell back against the bed, relishing in the fullness of him inside of me.

His hands rubbed over my belly and rested on my hips to hold me solidly against him. I caressed my breasts and eventually pressed them together between my hands, pinching and fondling the nipples that had become quite sensitive with his foreplay. Watching my daring performance, his pace sped up, and soon I could feel his full sack slapping against my bottom, each thrust bringing his crown to the entrance of my womb.

My body ran hot as if I was fevered, sweat glistened across both our bodies, and matted his black curls against his forehead. My legs began to ache from clutching around him and so I unhooked my feet and let them fall to the sides. He pulled his body back, and drew my legs up between us, so that they lay against his damp chest, my feet coming to rest by his neck.

He kissed the inner sole of my foot, and braced his hands underneath my hips to raise me slightly. This new angle was much more taxing on him, but with each deep, delicious stroke, he sent my head spinning. I used my hands to help support my back and hips, allowing my breasts to jostle freely as he began to really work his length into me. I panted and moaned with each deliberate thrust and soon my cries became higher pitched as for the first time, without the aid of my delicate nub, sensations double throughout, ecstasy bursting outward to the farthest reaches of my being.

I moaned raggedly, my head thrashing against the bed, as my body quivered against our hands and around his cock. "Yes." He growled and thrust one last time deep within, I could feel the pulse of his manhood, spreading his seed against our joined bodies.

My wrists finally gave in and I let them fall to the sides of my hips, Oro moaned as my hips jerked against him from the motion. He slowly withdrew, and helped move me more securely on the bed. He lay down beside me, just as the sun was beginning to set, and pulled me tight against his body.

Our feet dangled over the side of the bed, but we did not seem to care as we lay satiated and exhausted. "You are my everything." His face was nuzzled against my neck, and before long, exhaustion won out.

****

Postscript: Next chapter resumes for the remaining boat trip and arrival at Barbos. If you enjoyed this installment, please leave a comment and rate it. Thank you for taking the time :D