Barbarian in Southern California

Story Info
Blonde Southern California coed is humbled.
1.7k words
4.22
47.7k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand there at the pep rally. I couldn't give a shit less about the school or the game or whatever. I just stand there to get under one person's skin. There she is. My cock twitches and the head is almost raw from rubbing her cervix. The head USC Song girl. Pleated white skirt, white top. She looks as innocent as the freshly fallen snow. But I know otherwise and so does she. I wonder how she manages to spirit around during her dance routine with such a sore pussy and chaffed nipples. I also wonder if anyone else can see the hint of a bruise peeking out from under her white bloomers.

She has regained her self-esteem and is high and mighty as ever. Well that is until she sees me and if looks could kill I would have died a thousand times over. I give a little smart ass wave. smile, and wink. I can also see all of her esteem leave and she is as humble as I left her yesterday. I put my aviator sunglasses on and smile to myself as I disappear into the crowd, hands in my pockets as I openly laugh.

24 HOURS EARLIER

I wake up on the beautiful beach of sunny California. I wake up wearing the clothes from the night before. Board shorts, flip-flops, button up Hawaiian shirt which is unbuttoned now. All I can make out is its around noon. Maybe a shade before or after, but around noon just the same. I know I was partying with some buddies and some broads the night before. I must have passed out. At least I still have my wallet.

After regaining my senses I decided to walk. Where to? Hell, I don't know. As I stumble down the beach I stop to check my phone. My phone! It will tell me the time and maybe I can call for a ride or something. As I frantically search myself for my phone and sigh in relief when I find it, then I hear her.

"Excuse me! You are blocking the sun. Shew." She motions me aside and I see THE southern California girl personified. Laying on an a designer beach chair is a 5'6" beach blonde beauty. C cup tits under a red bikini top held together with a knot in the front. Black bikini bottoms held together with knots on each side of her hips. I can't see her eyes because they are behind large designer sunglasses.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I have lost my bearings and..."

She cuts me off, "I don't care, My class isn't until 3, I have some vitamin D to soak up until then. This is a private portion of beach. So, move along now."

"How does a college girl afford a private portion of beach?"

"Well it's connected to a beach HOUSE, that my daddy rents for me. I need another margarita. When I get back you better be gone. You look like hell."

" Well it's laundry day... Or else what? Your boyfriend or dad will come out and beat me up?"

"I live alone, my FIANCE is in med school at Stanford."

She is shorter than me but is looking down her nose just the same. About this time she grabs her empty glass and starts climbing the wooden stair case that leads from the beach up to a pool deck and then a single floor bungalow. When she reaches the top of the stairs I start following her up. She opens the sliding glass door, walks through but doesn't bother to shut or lock it behind her. I invite myself in.

She is in the designer kitchen pouring a drink from a large pitcher. I startle her, "I think someone needs to teach your little trophy ass a lesson." I keep closing the distance between us until I have her wedged against the counter. She puts her hands on my chest and as she does she realizes how strong and built I am.

"Leave or I'll call the cops."

I'm holding her hips and looking her directly in the eye, "You MIGHT call the cops AFTER I leave, but you won't until then."

She slaps me, "Watch me."

She gets past me and reaches for her cell phone. In that instant I grab her hips against and pull her to me. She is JUST outside the reach of her phone as I wedge her against the island counter. I hold her body down with one hand as I release my shorts with the other. I open her legs by nudging her feet apart. I take my ragging hard cock and rub it against the tiny portion of her bikini protecting her pussy.

I usually carry a scent of either Old Spice or whiskey on my breath or person. But after a night of heavy partying the musk of my cock quickly permeates the room and sand from last nights bed spills loose from where it was clinging to my clothing.

Much to my surprise she is wet. She is struggling to get up and away from me but her struggling is doing nothing but rubbing my cock against her now excited lips more. I slide her bottoms to the side and start running my cock through her now soaked lips.

I line my cock up and just before I push into her she pants through ragged breath, "No, it's too big."

I push and in one thrust her entire pussy canal is invaded by my cock and I prove her otherwise. I hold myself there. I pull almost all the way out and push violently forward again. I keep that motion up a handful of a couple more times.

As I work up a steady rhythm I work one hand under her bikini top and I start rubbing, squeezing, and pinching her tits. I hear her moan, then sigh. I can tell she loves having her trophy tits played with. I untie the knot in the front of her top and it hangs free exposing her tits to open air.

Soon I notice her fight is gone. I have been making sure to hit her G spot every thrust, now she is slowly pushing back against me. Every time I push she squeaks like a dog toy having the air in it thrust out.

I can hear her saying something, "What?'

I have to listen closely to hear her say, "fuck me."

"Say it louder."

"Fuck me."

"I can't hear you."

"FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!" She is in the process of cumming.

"That's what I though you said."

As I glance up, I see a framed picture on the counter. It's this blonde bitch, with her pretty boy fiance. She is wearing a USC Song Girl uniform.

"Are you a Song Girl?"

"Yes, just cum so you can leave and let me go."

"No way. This is about to be more fun" I am 6'3" 250 lbs. I untie her bikini bottoms. As I pull out she collapses and with ease I spin her around, pick her up. As I lift her by her spoiled ass her bottoms fall to the floor and impale her on my cock. Whether its instinct or lust she wraps her legs around my waist and rests her head on my shoulder.

I carry her to the living room. Her sunglasses were neatly propped on the top of her head, but they ended up on the floor when I initially spun her around. And as I walk us over I step on them, shattering them. I sit down on the designer couch and she straddles me, still collapsed on me.

"Cheer for me and Ill be on my way."

As if on cue, she leans back and starts her Song Girl sanctioned cheer. Her tits are playing peek-a-boo through her red top. I am 8 inches inside of a USC Song Girl while she cheers. When I get tired of her song and dance I lean forward and start sucking and biting on her tits. The biting must have hurt because she yelped and smacked me. Either that or my constantly rising hips hitting her clit have made her cum again and she is made her body betrayed her again.

I stand us up and lay her on the floor. USC Song Girl, on her back, getting ragged fucked to submission. My balls are smacking off her ass as start slapping her ass with my open palm. I keep it up until I'm sure it with bruise.

"That's right, I'm spanking your spoiled ass."

The jack hammering her cervix has taken is causing her eyes to roll back in her head. She notices my pace has slowed as I hit her wall and stop.

"Oh no you don't! Pull out!!"

"I don't pull out" I grunt as I take her hands and hold them over her head, pinning them to the floor. I can feel her fat diamond engagement ring as I do so. Just then my cock throbs white hot seed into her fertile pussy. Only when her cunt is done milking me do I let her push me out of her.

I'm still laying on top of her and my cock is still hard. I scoop my left arm under her right knee and place her calf on my shoulder. Soon I'm pressing her leg into her shoulder just to show how flexible she is. My cock is hard and bobbing around her taint as I steer it to her asshole.

Her eyes get huge as I push and claim it as mine as well. I know she is uncomfortable from her flexibility being pushed to the limit and her anus being stretched to the max. Soon I cum. I stand up and swipe her phone from the island. She is still laying in disbelief. I do a once over of the house and I find her much coveted uniform hanging in her closet. I wipe her cunt juices, my cum, plus her shit and blood off of my cock onto her pure white pleated skirt.

I tell her she may need a one hour dry cleaning service before tomorrow's game. I make my hasty exit and throw her phone in the ocean as I do. I leave my humbled California coed on the floor, naked as she circles the drain of unconsciousness. My cum is seeping out of her beaten, warn out pussy onto the REAL hardwood floors.