Barbecue and Games...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Motivate him" Alex said simply while throwing a look at Zach's balls.

I could only see part of Kate, and could see her leaning back with one arm reaching for Zach's balls.

"GGGMMMPPFFF" was all I heard coming from Zach. Soon after, Kate started to hum quietly, obviously enjoying what Zach was doing.

"Ping-ping" went Alex' phone and Alex got up, off my face and walked the two or three steps it took to get to Kate and her husband. With Alex' legs away from my face, I could look around freely and had just the best view of Alex, I stared at her lips that were obviously super wet, her little lips bright red and peeking out between her bigger lips, perfectly pouting between her thighs as she bent over and helped Kate up. "Time to switch" she said as she laughed at Kate.

As Kate got up, she flashed her cleavage at me. Next, I simply stared up and watched her pussy approach. I had been wondering what these two girls would taste like, and now I got to find out!

The view of Kate's legs up from my face, with her pussy above, was almost spoiled by the sounds Alex was making. It almost seemed that someone was trying to distract me from what I was about to experience. Maybe her husband really was that good, or maybe it was just a bit of exaggeration, meant to make me jealous?

What did I care, in a flash Kate kneeled with her knees next to my ears and put her soaking lips on mine. My tongue instinctively dove up and tried to explore just how deep it could go. There was very little resistance and now Kate was making all sorts of noises, noises you would never expect an adult to make.

She tasted creamier than Alex. But Alex was wetter, she had been so wet even my cheeks were sticky. Kate didn't care, she held on to my hair but left all the moving around up to me.

While my dick was straining against the panel that was still there, I reached up and groped Kate's gorgeous boobs. Her boobs hid part of the view to her face, but it was an obstruction that was very welcome. Her nipples were straining the fabric of her tank top, and I would have liked to see exactly what it looked like close up.

Yes, Alex was definitely exaggerating! She was beyond loud! Meanwhile, Kate was humming gently, not leaving any doubt about how she was doing either.

"Ping-ping" the chime went.

I am not sure if Kate or I were more disappointed.

Alex was up in an instant and I could see her approach. With my tongue still in Kate, my eyes shamelessly looked straight up into Alex pussy. Her lips were bright pink, swollen even maybe.

As Alex took Kate's hand, Kate let out a sigh. "Damn Alex, you stopped me just short of getting me where your crappy game was going to take me!"

But she rushed up and almost ran over to Zack, and without delay, plopped down on his face.

I could just see her hands taking Zack by the hair before my view got blocked by Alex tight legs and a rapidly approaching, very wet double pair of lips.

Her scent left noting to doubt that she was super turned on. She was almost rough and bumped my nose in her somewhat uncontrolled movements.

I didn't exactly wait around, I eagerly stuck out my tongue and with my hands steadied her over my face.

Out of nowhere, I felt the almost familiar flash of pain in my balls, rushing up my abdomen, screaming through my body that made me curl up and bounce my face in her crotch.

Laughingly Alex said: "Can't forget about these!"

Kate must have been watching as I heard her giggle aloud.

I kept on licking, but felt some rummaging with the string that was around my balls. Also, I could tell Alex was leaning back, probably to reach down there.

With a small sting, I could feel my left nut was being pushed through the hole. Maybe it was Alex finger pushing it in?

Instinctively I moved my hips and my right nut escaped the trap of the panel as well.

Now Kate was standing next to my head, as I had missed the sound of the timer that was running in Alex' phone.

"Oh you freed him?" Kate asked. Her voice sounded a little disappointed.

"Does that mean if I don't do something, I will be the one left out?" She continued: "well, that isn't going to happen!" Her voice sounded determined as her back was towards us. She seemed to be working on Zack's knots and with a pounce of her palm...

"Damn!!" Zack screamed out. He was wiggling like an earthworm half covered by his panel. I looked at the girls, expecting a bit of a timid look, or at least a curiosity if Zack was ok? But I was wrong, hands halfass covered their mouths, giggling profusely, they tried to tell each other what they each saw.

But, credit to Zack, he recovered before reasonably could be expected. He pounced up, ran into the house and in no time at all, came back, half hard dick slapping on his thighs with each rushed step, with two neckties.

"Here, now we are going to continue your crappy game, but on my terms!" He yelled almost, while he tossed one necktie to me. "That is a blindfold. You put yours on Alex, while I get Kate."

Alex wasn't resisting, so I got mine on easy. Kate however, she wasn't so sure and tried to push Zack away once or twice. He won her over with: "Now you will be the judge, if we are the same or not so much." There was a singing sound about his voice, as if he was triumphing.

Anyway, a second or two later, both girls had a necktie over their eyes.

Zack got a hold of Kate's hands, and with a lifting motion, brought her to her feet, and then said: "here, sit on your knees."

Kate did, and she wouldn't know but sat next to Alex, both on their knees.

"Oh, your crappy phone doesn't let me reset that timer!" Zack complained while rummaging with Alex' phone. He got it to work though.

Ping! It started. Then he motioned me to walk behind him, while raising his left index finger to his lips, the universal sign for: "hush, be quiet." We were walking a small circle around the girls.

Ping! the phone went. Without hesitation, Zack turned towards the girl closest to him, Alex in this case, and stuffed his erect dick in her mouth. With his other hand he raised his index finger to his lips again as to say "Shhh" before it got a hold of a good grab of her hair.

I followed his example, a little too eager and missed Kate's mouth the first time. The second time was easier, as she already had her mouth wide open. Like Zack, I grabbed a bunch of her hair and used it as leverage, moving her head, or steadying her head while I was trying to stuff my head as far down her throat as I could. Kate made a gagging noise or two and I backed off a little.

While catching a glimpse of Zack and Alex, he didn't back off at all. Or maybe he didn't have to, as Alex seemed to be an expert deep-throater and managed to catch short breaths on the few times he withdrew.

Oh, Kate wasn't exactly a newbie, and with her tongue she wrapped snugly around the soft skin just behind my little head. It amplified the feeling and made me wish the timer would somehow delay itself.

Ping! the timer went again. Zack wasted no time, almost dumped his wife and with a step or two was too close to me for comfort and commanded his place between Kate's lips.

I hurried over to where Zack was standing a few seconds ago, and copied his grab on Alex' hair, maybe a little more aggressively, as I was planning to stuff my whole dick as far as I could get it to go.

Maybe it was the cherry lip-gloss, maybe the remains of deepthroat spit, but to my amazement, I slid right in! All the way till her teeth hit the remains of my groomed curlies. My bare sack was lifted by her tongue. I didn't need the grab on her hair, but for good measure, used it to pump her on and off of me for a few strokes.

I couldn't go on, I was about ready to spurt, so I pulled out a ways. Alex, not missing a beat, pouted her lips, tongue somewhat extended and slurped on my little head.

Ping! The timer came to my rescue, luckily, as I wouldn't have been able to hold off my orgasm for more than a second or two.

Zack was standing next to me. We could have a competition for whose dick was the reddest, or most drooled over, and it wouldn't have been obvious who would have the advantage.

Zack removed Kate's blindfold and with a shake of his head urged me to do the same to Alex.

"Now, did you have the same one twice?" Zack asked the girls.

A flutter of comments followed! Talking all over themselves, before they calmed...

I wish I had the magic memory to take in every word. But they for sure were excited, and definitely were sure that they didn't have the same one in a row.

But still, they were not sure exactly who was first or second. Even though, I believe Alex was not sharing everything she knew.

"OK, time for the next test!" Zack declared.

Normally, I don't think I would have let some dude take charge of the scene like this, but I was still hard, and my thinking was for sure clouded.

He put his necktie back on Kate and gestured me to do the same to Alex. With some rummaging, I got the tie out of the necktie and re-applied it to his wife.

With a similar move as before, he raised Kate to her feet and with a clumsy hug, laid her back down in the grass.

I wasn't much better, but in the end we had two gorgeous girls laying next to each other on the lawn. Kate was still wearing her bold blue tank top, even though her tits seemed to protest quite a bit. Alex' body seemed more comfortable in her white lycra top.

Oh, but that is a lot of talk of the scene before me... two pairs of two pairs of lips, on blindfolded chicks! With me still excited from a scene before? I didn't even look at what Zack was trying to direct. I moved right on to Kate, who was closest to me, and with a similar grab, caught her hair, while trying to direct where my dick was supposed to go. The grass was soft on my knees, but that was no competition to the grass my dick was surveying. She might not have been as wet as Alex was a minute ago, but she sure was the creamiest and with a shove or two, or three, I was all-in!

I tried to hold my breath, or somehow be anonymous, and have no idea if I succeeded.

From the grunts Alex was making, it seemed that she was in a similar state of despair.

She had her legs lifted high in the air, only separated by Zack's body. His body was almost a blur, as if he was in some kind of competition.

Not that I was exactly Mr. Chill. I was so wild, my vision almost blurred.

Ping! Oh, I could come to hate that sound!

But with it, it opened the way to a shift, and I hurriedly pulled out with a plop and rushed over to Alex. Zack was already collecting his thoughts - well that is the euphemism of the century - and got a hold of his dick while almost running over to Kate.

All this without a sound. Not sure if we noticed. All four of us were so hot and tied up in the moment.

Without any kind of foreplay or other action that might make us more human and less beastly, I plunged into Alex. Yes, she sure as hell was the wettest one. A stab or two and my balls were soaked. The wind from my wild movements was actually making my balls cold, having my sack retract upwards.

All I need is a minute I thought to myself, as I felt my sperm boiling in my body. My sack contracted, Alex wailed aloud, and I went over. I came spurt for spurt, must have been some kind of record, I sprayed all I had.

When I finally looked down, all I saw was Alex. She was wearing a blush I had never seen before. Her mascara was smeared oozing from under the necktie, her face glowing. As I moved slightly backwards, she tried to hold on, clamped on my dick a little, and sighed a Genie's sigh.

Kate made a growling noise, just as Zack showed a contorted look on his face. His body jerked uncontrollably, and without much of the charm he was able to present before.

Somehow, the girls had been shoved closer together on the lawn during all this. Zack and I backed up as he lifted his finger to his lips. Alex removed her blindfold first and tugged clumsily on Kates. Kate ended up shoving the whole thing off her head making her bangs hop cutely.

"Well, same dick twice?" Zack asked. "Or not same, then who was your first and who your second?"

The girls giggled. Kate kissed Alex, who reacted much more receptively than I had expected.

"You go first" Kate whispered, while she moved her hand towards Alex pussy.

"You have a messy pussy!!" Kate exclaimed, obviously having discovered what was rather obvious.

"Oh, who is talking!" Alex replied, rapidly sticking her finger into Kate.

"You tricked me..." Kate dreamily pronounced, a comment more directed at Alex than at us.

"You invited me for lunch, a bbq roast of sorts" Kate continued.

"Little did I know I was going to be the roast!" She giggled aloud.

12