Barb's Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is seduced via e-mail by Black man & friend.
10.1k words
4.67
365.6k
153
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers

Barb and I met a little over eleven years ago. I was thirty-one years old. Barb was an incoming freshman at a local private university and I owned the college hangout. I still remember the first time I laid eye's on her. A beautiful girl,tall and thin, five-five, with long athletic legs. Barb's breasts were more than a handful with prominent nipples poking out through her t-shirt. Barb's brown hair was long and her brown eye's sparkled, almost black. Completely captivated, I fell for her the moment we spoke. I guess owning the bar was a big plus, Barb was impressionable and we hit it off immediately. Still, it would be another two months before we make love.

While inexperienced, Barb to my good fortune was enthusiastic about sex. Barb had had two lovers before me. One was Barb's high school sweetheart, which was straight sex, nothing oral. Barb's second lover was a fraternity guy she dated when she first started at the college. The frat boy got Barb drunk on their first date and fucked her. Needless to say that relationship lasted the one night.

Barb was raised in central Texas, the bible belt there. Barb's father was a retired high school Principal and her mother a teacher. Barb was the youngest of six children. Barb's parents had been a little more lacks with discipline on Barb. Barb was given a little more freedom than her two older sisters. Still her parents were not pleased when they learned of my background. They didn't like the idea of their daughter seeing a man my age. who for that matter owned a bar. When I asked Mr. Rosen for Barb's hand in marriage, he agreed, but only with the understanding that it would be unfitting for Barb to be married to a bar owner. I promised Mr. Rosen that would change.

I sold the business when Barb graduated and went back to school. Barb and I married shortly there after. After my undergraduate degree, I went for my masters and then a P.H.D. in economics. Barb put me through school while she worked as an assistant hospital administrator. Of course during this time, we put are plans to start a family on hold. About a year ago, after landing a new job, Barb and I decided that now was the time for the family. Unfortunately, that was the same time that she met Dr. Brad Greenburg.

Brad had just moved into town, and was given the job as chief administrator. About five-five and two hundred pounds, Brad wore glasses, and had a Truman Capote look to him. Barb said he was quite nice though and since they worked closely together became good friend's.

Brad was a workaholic and shortly after his arrival it seemed that Barb was working late every night. Again our plans to start a family were put on hold.

During these late nights Brad and Barb shared many a take out dinner. Confiding in Barb, Brad told Barb that he was separated from his wife Ann and that they were contemplating a divorce.

"I didn't know you were married Brad, when did you two separate."

"We've been separated for six month's , ever since I found out she was having an affair."

"God that's horrible. I don't mean to pry, but is she still seeing him."

"I don't mind, in fact I need to talk about this with someone and yes she is. He's a brute of a man and he won't leave her alone."

"Brad how did you find out, and how do you know he's still seeing Ann."

"Actually I found out, before Ann told me. I never let on how I found out. You see, it happened by chance. I noticed that Ann was using her computer a lot. So one day I started playing around and tried to guess her pass word. Ann was a cheerleader in high school and college so I tried the pass word Rah Rah and sure enough it worked." Then in front of Barb, Brad typed in Ann's E-mail address and password, displaying her inbox.

"Ann doesn't know?"

"No and she's saved every piece of mail and even picture's that they traded."

"You're kidding."

"No, look." Then clicking one of the e-mails and then an attachment, a picture of a handsome and elegantly dressed black man appeared on the monitor. "That's him."

Barb didn't know what to say. Barb's first impression was that Brad was in deep trouble. The man in the photo looked like a male model, about thirty or thirty-five. " What's his name," Barb asked staring at the picture.

"Drew, he's a pharmaceutical rep, we met him at a party about eight months ago. I remember the night well. Drew and Ann danced several time. Little did I know they would be sleeping together in less than a week. I know what your thinking. I don't stand a chance of winning my wife back, but I love her and haven't given up hope."

"I wasn't thinking that Brad, and I agree, couple's have gone through more and stayed together. How old is Ann," Barb's curiosity was peeking.

"Twenty-nine. I'm sorry to burden you with this stuff, it's just been hard. I'm alone here and confused."

Barb's heart went out to Brad. The man was clearly troubled but Barb didn't have any answers. "be patient brad things always work out for the best."

"Thanks for the support Barb it means a lot to me."

That night Barb had thought about what she had learned, she wished she knew more. The next morning Barb mentioned to me what transpired the night before.

"Twenty-nine huh, sounds like old Brad had himself a trophy wife. What does she look like?"

"I don't know, I've never seen a picture of her."

"Well good looking or bad, I don't like his chances of winning her back. I understand once a gal goes black, well you know what they say."

"I don't believe you Steve, here is a friend going through a horrible time and your making jokes. I've got to get to work, I love you bye."

Later that morning Brad walked into Barb's office. "Type this in I want you to see something. anngreenburgh@gol.com and you remember the password, rahrah. Good now go to sent messages and open the last message."

Barb did as instructed, opening an e-mail that had been sent this morning. It read:

Drew why won't you return my calls. I miss you so much and it's been so long. Please tell me you changed your mind. I promise you won't regret it. Attached is a picture of me to remind you of what you'll be missing if you move permanently. Remember when you took the picture?

Love Ann

Barb wanted to open the attachment but decided not to until asked to do so by Brad.

"I wanted you to see this e-mail. Drew I think is moving from Dallas. If he does maybe Ann and I can get back together. What do you think?"

Barb didn't want to say what she really thought. The e-mail clearly came from a woman in love and this woman wasn't in love with her husband. All she could do was try to console the man and provide him some hope however slim. "Yes Brad it might work out if he moves, that's the best thing that could happen for you."

"Yes, I feel better already you think I should call her today?"

"Not so soon, see what happens and give her a call in a couple of days."

Walking out the door, Brad turned and said "Of course your right, it's good to have a friend. Lunch later?"

"Sure." After Brad left, Barb looked at her monitor, curiosity building, Barb double clicked the attachment. The photo which opened up caught Barb by surprise for two reasons. Ann was lying on the a bed, topless and obscenely pulling her panties aside revealing a shaved pussy. Ann's protruding lips and clitoris were puffy and red. Ann's nipple's hardly protruded at all and were quite small compared to Barb's. Barb wondered if Ann had just had sex. Barb was also surprised that Ann was very attractive. Barb had pictured Brad's wife as frumpy and matronly, even nerdy, but not beautiful.

Some one walked by Barb's office and she freaked. Barb quickly closed the window and resumed working. Barb's heart was beating a mile a minute, it was some time before she could concentrate on work.

Nothing was said over lunch. Brad and Barb spoke mostly about work, though Barb's mind kept retuning to Ann's picture and the e-mails. What kind of women would have an affair, an affair with a black man. A black man who took pictures of her. Barb had found other men besides her husband attractive, even black men, but she had never considered, even remotely, the idea of an affair.

Returning from lunch, Barb entered her office and closed the door behind her. sitting at her computer Barb typed in Ann's e-mail address and password. Barb wanted to know what made Ann tick. Going to sent messages, Barb double clicked the earliest message and began reading.

I enjoyed meeting you the other day. I've though over your invitation for lunch. I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll meet you at P.F. Chang's at noon.

Ann

Reading the next entry, Barb became more intrigued.

I want to thank you again for lunch, but like I told you dinner is probably not a good idea, after all I'm married. Thanks again

Ann

Now Barb read Drew's reply.

Ann lunch was my pleasure. I found the conversation fantastic and you exotic. Now you mentioned Brad would be away on business next week. Don't eat alone, I know this great Thai restaurant on the corner of 6th and Congress. Maybe you know it. You won't regret it. Meet me at 8 next Tuesday, casual. I won't take no for an answer.

Drew

Then Ann: Okay just dinner, 8 it is.

Barb couldn't stop reading the messages. The next series of letters dealt with the aftermath of dinner. Evidently, Ann ended up in Drew's that very night. Ann's description of events left little to the imagination.

Drew everything I've ever heard about black men being wonderful lovers is true. Sex with Brad or for that matter, any man, will never be the same. I had so many orgasms I lost count. I can't wait to see you again tonight. Oh, I shaved for you and I'm wet just thinking about you.

Barb continued reading long into the afternoon, even neglecting her work. The messages recounted numerous encounters between the lovers. By the second week it was clear Ann had fallen in love with Drew. Shortly after the third week of their affair Drew started taking picture. At first the pictures were harmless shots. The two of them lying in bed, sheets covering most of their bodies, but then that changed too. In the fourth week Drew sent an e-mail with a rather large attachment.

Sweetness now when I'm out of town on business, you can enjoy an X-rated video while your wimp dick husband is at work. Don't cum to hard and remember that pussy of yours belongs to me.

Barb opened the attachment and could hardly believe her eye's. Drew had made a movie of the last meeting. The two lovers fully dressed started kissing as they sat on Drew's bed. Slowly the kiss became more passionate as Drew began rubbing Ann's back. With each stroke Drew began pushing Ann's sweater up until his black hand cupped Ann's breast. Barb had to lower the volume on her computer when Drew took Ann's nipple between his fingers causing Ann to moan. Ann was very aroused and was soon working on Drew's belt.

Shifting in her chair, Barb felt herself become flushed with heat. Barb's pussy started tingling with what seemed like an itch, causing her to slip her skirt back and place her hand between her legs. Rubbing herself through her panties Barb watched with anticipation as Ann unzipped Drew's pants. Then the two lovers stood and began removing their cloths. Barb's eye's were riveted on Drew. First he removed his shirt. Drew's skin was a dark brown, slender, but well muscled. Pushing her forefinger hard against the material of her panties, Barb watched as Drew let his pants fall to the floor. Drew was wearing boxers which were tenting dramatically. Barb bit her lip as Drew slowly slid his boxers down. Barb did a double take. Drew's cock was standing straight out from his washboard abs. Clearly Drew hadn't reach full erection, yet his cock must of been a good eight to nine inches long.

"I love sucking your cock," Ann paused as she looked lovingly up at Drew, then swirling her tongue over his cock again.

" Funny, how black cock does that to a girl," said Drew smiling down at Ann, who had resumed sucking.

Ann had removed her cloths with the exception of a tiny red thong. Pulling Drew to her their bodies melted together as they kissed. Ann's small body and pale white skin contrasted sharply with Drew's size and black skin. Ann broke the kiss and standing before Drew, began sucking on his nipple while caressing his balls. Slowly Ann worked her mouth down Drew's torso until she was kneeling before his massive cock.

Barb had subconscious slid the material of her panties aside and was now vigorously rubbing her clit. Barb for the first time had a clear understanding of just how big Drew's cock was when Ann took the base of Drew's cock in her hand. Ann's was unable to close her hand around Drew's cock. Holding on to the ridged black pole Ann licked the giant head as if it were a popsicle. The camera was so close Barb could see strands of pre-cum and saliva stringing off Drew's cock with each pass of Ann's tongue.

Barb could hold back no longer and convulsed into an orgasm. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Barb panicked as she closed the window and tried to make herself presentable. "Come in," she called out weakly.

"Hi, is every thing all right, I noticed your door has been closed all afternoon. You look flushed are you okay." This was Brad.

"I'm fine just, just trying to get some work out. " Barb was red faced, and she hoped the moisture between her legs didn't stain her dress. Barb squirmed in her seat as Brad shrugged his shoulders and left.

Barb worked late that night, trying to catch up on the work she put off earlier. On the way home all she could think about were the e-mails. Barb swore to herself that she would refrain from going to Ann's site again. When Barb got home I was asleep. I woke to her soft kisses on my dick. Barb had pealed back my boxers and had taken my dick into her hand. Swirling her tongue around my cock head, she sucked the entire head into her mouth. Barb was never this aggressive, but I was to far gone to care. In moments my cock began to swell and I began to spurt. Barb moved her mouth off my dick and watched as several jets of sperm spurted on to my abdomen.

"That was nice sugar, what did I do to deserve that," I asked.

"We've been working so much I thought we could use a change," Barb said rolling over and turning out the light.

"You're going to sleep?" Surprised at the sudden turn of events.

"Yeah I'm really tired, you owe me one," Barb said.

What I didn't know was Barb had sucked my dick out of curiosity. Ann had used two hand on Drew and there was more than enough to fill her mouth. It wasn't much of a test, but Barb had decided that Drew cock was easily twice as big as my dick. Unable to clear her mind of images of Drew's cock, Barb tossed and turned all night. Barb left for work early the next morning.

Barb lit her computer that morning after closing her door. The office was quiet, no one would be at work for at least another thirty minutes. Breaking the promise to herself, Barb signed on to Ann's mailbox and continued watching the home movie. By the time she got to the part were Ann was sucking Drew's cock Barb was wet again.

Drew's cock was fully erect now and Ann could barely fit her mouth around the huge head. At one point Ann was using two hands to stroke Drew, and still could not fit the remainder in her mouth.

" That enough baby now let me have some of that sweet pussy."

Climbing on to the bed Ann spread her legs wide and started rubbing her clit in anticipation. The camera seemed to capture every thing, even the wet sounds coming from Ann's pussy.

"See how wet I am Drew, how do you do this to me every time. God I love you."

Taking Ann's thighs in his powerful Hand's Drew easily slid Ann to the edge of the bed. Then releasing her thigh he took his mighty cock in hand and began rubbing the head against Ann's wet pussy lips. Drew's cock slid between Ann's lips slowly. Even Barb wanted Drew to stick it in Ann faster. For Barb it was like she too was getting fucked. Vicarious fucking, thought Barb, now that was a novel idea. I want him to fuck her good, then Barb realized she didn't want Drew to fuck Ann, she wanted Drew to fuck her. Once again Barb's fingers found their way to her inflamed cunt. The man was incredible, his cock had to be at least ten inches long. Drew's cock was so thick that Ann's pussy could hardly accommodate it. Imagining that Drew was fucking her, Barb worked two then three fingers into her sopping pussy. Barb was so hot, she was unaware when she slid all four fingers into her cunt.

Drew was pumping furiously, each stroke was long and powerful. Ann's body was visibly shaking with each orgasm. Ann was also squeezing her own tits very hard, an action that Barb could identify with. Barb too like to squeeze her tits and pinch her own nipples, when she was really hot. Unfortunately for Barb she could think of only two occasions when that had happened and that was a very long time ago.

Drew's body seemed to stiffen and he bellowed "Fuck baby I'm going to cum, I'm going to to fill that pussy up."

" Oh yeah fuck my cunt, I want you to cum. I want you to fuck my pussy hard and cum in my pussy. I love you so much Drew. Fuck your pussy, fuck it deep," whimpered Ann.

Drew sent copious amounts of sperm into Ann's hungry cunt. Cum started squeezing between the Drew's cock and Ann's cunt lips. The amount of sperm escaping sperm was easily twice that produced by her husband. Barb was suddenly and overwhelmingly envious of Ann. At the same time Barb was close to orgasm and watching Drew cum set her off. With four fingers working her sopping pussy, Barb's other hand began furiously working her clit. Barb came hard, her body began erupting in waves of pleasure. Barb came so hard that she cried out, loud, so loud, she startled herself.

Closing the window, Barb promised herself she wouldn't indulge in this strange perversion. For the next five hours she honored her promise, but by three P.M. she was reading e-mails again. Drew had sent Ann an e-mail detailing an internet porn account and password. Barb had seen pop-ups before, but always dismissed them as an annoyance. Clicking her way to the new sight Barb began to explore.

Barb started paging through photos, stunned at how well hung the black men were. Barb started watching movies. All of the action was between white women and well hung black men. Several of the clips featured blow jobs were the black stud would cum in the girls mouth. Barb had never really tasted cum, certainly not in the amounts she was seeing. Before long two hours had passed and Barb had masturbated two more times.

Late that afternoon Brad came by the office and was a little put off that Barb was falling behind in her work.

"Barb what is a matter? Lately your mind seem to be some place else and your work output is poor. Is something wrong at home?"

"No everything's alright, I'll work late and finish up."

"Okay, as long as you finish tonight. I need the report by morning. Oh by the way, I just intercepted an e-mail. Guess what, that guy that's seeing my wife, his company transferred him permanently. Maybe now Ann and I can get back together."

"That's wonderful," Barb said, thinking how even if Brad and Ann got back together things would never be the same. Wouldn't making love with a man like Drew change you forever. Brad could never compete with drew no matter how artful a lover he was. In fact, Barb was starting to wonder if even her own husband could.

When Brad left the room, Barb checked Ann's inbox. There she found the message From Drew.

I wish I could bring you with me, but I really need to focus on work. Ann it was fun while it lasted and I will always care for you. Please respect my position and lets remain friends. Perhaps you will meet someone else. In any case take care.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,671 Followers