Bare Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like what you saw?"

Grace's cheeks flushed slightly. "I try to look away or make him turn them off." She nuzzled Johnson's cock head.

"Why?"

"Because... because it did turn me on. Something is exciting about watching a black man fuck and the actresses... don't seem to be faking it." She opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock eager to get going again.

"What would your daddy say if he saw you sucking on that black dick?"

Grace froze. She pictured her dad getting in his pickup as armed militia men climbed up in the back, checking their weapons as they drove off toward California. "He wouldn't like it," she mumbled.

"Daddy issues. That might be why you like black dick so much. Officers get some training in therapy at the academy and I think we just had a breakthrough."

"I think you could use some therapy," she replied, spreading her lips open around the head of his cock.

"Just suck that black cock, slut," he ordered, this time wrapping one hand around the back of her head and pulling her down into his cock.

That's what I've been trying to do," she thought, relaxing her throat and letting the policeman control the bobbing of her head. He increased his speed, pulling her down too far, she was starting to choke on his cock. Grace fought it, by grabbing the base of his shaft and jerking it, her fist stopping him from shoving too much down her throat. Damn, this thing's getting even bigger, she thought as his cock hardened and swelled even more. It was firming and growing so much she worried it might get stuck in her throat.

With a sudden shudder, the first wad of semen exploded from the head and slid down her throat right into her belly. Grace's eyes flew open in horror and pushed back off his thighs. His second wad exploded from the head while it was still in her mouth, filling her mouth with so much nut her cheeks were bulging out like a chipmunk and she was forced to swallow another mouthful.

The head finally left her mouth, but it bobbed upward spraying several strands of semen across her face. She pulled the shaft down away from her face, but now he was splattering semen on her tits. Her brain was starting to register that his seed wasn't as disgusting as her previous boyfriends. It was actually pretty good. Partially to stop him from covering her body in sperm and partially because she had a growing desire to taste his seed again, she raised the shaft back up and wrapped her lips around the tip. His cum didn't fill her mouth again, but it covered her tongue and let her taste him. It was good! It was about the volume and consistency of an oyster and she swallowed it down like a raw oyster. His spurting cock and her hand pumping the shaft coaxed five more oysters' worth of semen from his balls which she eagerly swallowed down upset she'd wasted so much earlier.

Johnson stepped back. Grace felt strangely satisfied after blowing him. His seed was sliding down the curve of her breasts. She brought her hands up and began rubbing his cum into her nipples while licking around her lips to taste more of his semen.

"You passed your breathalyzer test, Mrs. Grayson. You may return to your car."

Grace staggered to her feet and bent down to brush some gravel off her bare knees. She turned and staggered towards her car.

**********

Grace sat in her car, hands squeezing her steering wheel. She could see the lit-up HOLLYWOOD sign on the hills in the distance. She trembled slightly when she heard the knuckles wrap on her window. Grace lowered the window. She turned to look at the black cop. He wasn't as ugly as she first thought, not handsome, but not ugly either. "Yes, officer."

"Here's your registration back ma'am," he said, handing her the card. "And remember never to leave home without a driver's license. I'm letting you go with just a verbal warning. Here's my card, if you need me for anything and we both know you will need me again."

Grace took the proffered business card. It was an LAPD card for Officer Jamar Johnson (P2) with a phone number and email information. "Thanks, officer."

"Does Mr. Grayson work any evenings?"

"He stays late on Wednesdays and Fridays. Why?"

"So, I can stop by and give you a proper fucking. I get an hour meal break. Fridays I'm off early and we can fuck as long as you want."

Grace's eyes went wide and she felt the color drain from her face. "Oh god no. You can never come to my house." She pictured all the nosy neighbors, snooping around, asking why she had a cop car at her house for an hour.

"You know that motel you passed coming up the hill? We can fuck there."

The motel he was talking about wasn't even open. It had shut down three years ago. The yard was overgrown. A few of the doors had been kicked in and some vandals had spray-painted the outside. No homeless wandered up here, but the occasional vagrant with a car pulled around back and slept there at night. "Offic... I appreciate the warning and... and all you've done for me, but I'm a married woman and this was a one-time... unusual... occurrence."

The cop snorted. "I thought we had a breakthrough? You're gonna need more therapy." Johnson reached into her car and wrapped one strong hand around her wrist. He pulled her arm out of the window and brought her hand over to his crotch. She felt his plump cock beneath his trousers. When she squeezed it, he released her wrist, but she kept her hand on his cock, running her hand down one pant leg to feel its length. It even swelled a little at her touch. "You gonna want that cock again, Mrs. Grayson, and sooner rather than later. I've turned you out for the black man. Call me when you're ready. And when we meet at the motel, wear what you're wearing now." He stepped back.

Grace stretched her arm out towards the retreating bulge. Her fingers strained to reach it, but when she realized what she was doing. She balled her fingers into her fist and pulled her arm back inside her car. She rolled the window up and started her car. The squad car's spotlight turned off, but his headlights still illuminated her. She drove away from the lights and turned around in the lot heading for the exit.

Officer Johnson followed her out of the parking lot and stayed behind her long enough to make her nervous before he turned off down a side road. Grace increased her speed but slowed when the rundown shuttered motel came into view. She glanced over at the long building. The street lamps were on, but other than that, the place was dark. Her mind pictured the black cop kicking in one of the doors and carrying her nude across the threshold and tossing her on the bed as he began to remove his clothes. Soon she was straddling Officer Johnson as she rode his huge cock, cumming as she stared down at her white hands against his hard muscular black chest. She felt a wave of his seed leak from her pussy at the thought of fucking him again. It left her sitting in a pool of semen on her car seat.

Grace Grayson turned onto her street and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her house in the distance. She hit the button on her dashboard and watched as her garage door slowly began to rise. She hoped she could make it past George without him seeing all the drying semen on her face and chest.

**********

George was sitting at his desk browsing short porn videos while refreshing his emails. He jumped up when he heard the garage door open.

He was reaching for the doorknob to the garage door when the door burst open and Grace brushed past him. "Here," she said, dropping her phone in his hand.

"Honey?" He turned to watch her flee down the hall. He could tell she was mad, but still couldn't help admiring the rise and fall of her ass cheeks as she raced to the bedroom.

"Don't talk to me," she growled.

George froze for a moment before following her into their bedroom. She had gone through the room and into the master bath. She was already in the shower. George walked to the door and stared for a few minutes. It wasn't the first time he'd watched Grace shower. The shower was enclosed by foggy glass and her blurry flesh-colored figure was somehow sexier to watch than if she'd been in a clear glass shower. Grace was furiously washing her breasts and upper chest. "Honey, are you okay?" he called. "What took you so long?"

Grace froze and turned opening the shower door. The door pressed against her breasts, his eyes automatically going to the flattened breasts pressed against the glass with her rosy nipples in the center. "No, I'm not alright," she said. "There was a cop up there."

"A cop?"

"Yeah, a cop. I had to drive by a few times, hoping he'd leave. He must have gotten suspicious because he pulled out and followed me.

"Did he stop you?"

"No, I pulled into a gas station and sat at a pump until he drove past."

"There's no gas stations up there?"

"I said he followed me for a while. I was scared he'd catch me, but he drove on."

"But you're, okay?"

"No, I've never been more scared in my life. I did your stupid bet. The proof is on my phone. You can look at it while you sleep in the spare room tonight." She closed the door, but quickly yanked it back open. "And I know it's after eleven, but you're not putting your little... your penis anywhere near my mouth."

She closed the door again. My little? He thought. George watched her through the glass as she turned her attention to scrubbing between her thighs.

George was still holding her phone. He swiped it open and smiled as he saw the image of the HOLLYWOOD sign as they'd seen it before from Griffin Observatory. She'd made it up to the parking lot. He turned and peeked back into the bathroom. Grace was still washing her body. She looked even more stacked through the opaque glass. He turned away and headed down the hall to the garage door.

George stepped down into the garage and opened the door to Grace's car. He froze when he saw the large pool of semen on her car seat. It was thick, viscous, and sticky. Large thick globs had slid down the seat and the edges had dried turning into flakes. There were several smaller wet spots on the cement floor of the garage leading away from the car door.

He looked back inside the car and saw the business card sitting in the cup holder. It was Officer Jamar Johnson's LAPD card.

It was identical to the one in Geroge's wallet.

"Dammit Jamar, it was just supposed to be a blow job," he mumbled.

**********

"See something, ya like, white boy?"

George jerked back to reality. He flushed realizing the huge black man had caught him staring. "Uh no, sorry," he stuttered, still trying not to stare. Another man in the locker room was staring at Johnson's cock too. "That thing just caught me off guard."

Jamar Johnson chuckled. "This thing catches a lot of people off guard," he replied chuckling, and making no effort to hide the black monstrosity sticking out from his crotch. George figured he liked showing it off. If George had a dick even half as big as Jamar's he would have liked showing his off to.

George was glad for the white towel wrapped around his waist. He could feel his penis retreating into his scrotum at the sight of Jamar's giant black cock. Jamar had walked out of the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist and unceremoniously dropped it beside George as he reached into the locker for his gear. His huge black penis had sprung up and was practically sticking straight out. It wasn't even technically erect, just hard enough to be sticking out. The man's testicles were sized to go with the huge cock too. George couldn't look away even as it gave him an inferiority complex.

"You wanna take a picture of it?" asked the black man. "Show your wife what a real man looks like?"

"Uh no," he lied. Show your wife what a real man looks like... Show your wife what a real man looks like... Yeah no way," he said again. He suddenly pictured Grace sitting on the bench in his place, her delicate white hand reaching out to touch the black man's cock. Grace was kneeling wrapping her lips around the thick knob at the tip of Jamar's black dick. Jamar was laying on the bench with Grace squatting over him guiding his cock toward the entrance of her tight white pussy. She rested her pale white hands on his hard black chest as she began to ride him. It was the most erotic fantasy George had ever pictured.

"Never a good idea," said Jamar, chuckling. "Not unless you want to see your wife go black." He began to dress. He pulled a tight white tee shirt on over his broad chest. The tee shirt hugged his rippling muscles.

"You're a cop?" asked George watching Jamar pull his LAPD uniform on over the tee shirt.

"Here to protect and to serve."

"Speaking of serving. You got a great serve."

Jamar chuckled again. "Yeah, good game."

"No, it wasn't. You completely dominated me."

"You scored a point, George."

"Because that redhead distracted you." The woman's spandex gym gear had been little more than a bikini. George thought the gym bunny's workout clothing was getting smaller every year and he wasn't complaining.

"Rematch, next Sunday?"

"Sure," said George. He didn't like losing, but there was a part of him that wanted to see Jamar Johnson's cock again. Show your wife what a real man's cock looks like...

George did a little research and made sure that the next porn he downloaded had a black actor in it. Grace both was aroused and bored by pornography. It got her in the mood, but she always wanted more of a plot. The black man's appearance turned her off, but her eyes widened a little when she saw his cock. It was probably eight inches, considerably bigger than George's and considerably smaller than Jamar's. She lost interest in the interracial scene, but George was able to get an erection hard enough to make love to his wife that night and she was more than willing, surprisingly wet and ready for him.

Grace was loosening up, but she still thought of black people as inferior. George kept picturing Jamar Johnson's nude body. There was nothing inferior about him at all. The man was built like a heavyweight boxer and had a huge cock to match. The only bad feature about him was his somewhat brutish features.

The next Sunday, Jamar came out to the court shirtless and in loose shorts. George could see his huge cock flopping around beneath the material. He walked up to the redhead from the week before and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips while his black hands grabbed her firm ass cheeks.

"Are you dating her now?" asked George. "Seriously?"

"No, we ain't dating. She's married," said Jamar serving the ball which George immediately missed.

After another humiliating defeat and having scored zero points, George got to see Jamar's cock again. It was in the same state as before, maybe even harder after kissing the redhead. Jamar didn't reach for his uniform this time but for street clothes. "You feel like grabbing a beer?"

Jamar looked at him a little funny but agreed. "I could go for a beer," he replied.

One beer turned to three with the two men talking sports or staring at ESPN on the bar's TV. George was in the tech industry and Jamar could have cared less, but George was fascinated with Jamar's cop stories and the large black man enjoyed talking about himself. George asked him how he had hooked up with the married redhead and George discovered Jamar liked talking about his conquests also.

"Did she... do women have trouble... you know, taking it?"

Jamar smirked. "Taking what?"

"Your thing?" asked George lowering his voice.

"You mean, Officer Johnson Jr.? He can be intimidating, but once they relax and let me open them up, they all get off on it. I've never met a woman that didn't cream all over my cock once I'm balls deep in 'em." Jamar leaned in. "And they always want more. Always." He took a swig of his beer.

George gulped. He'd never met a man that talked like this. Jamar was a smug, arrogant prick, but he acted like he had every reason to be. "I find it hard to believe that a woman... any woman could take a penis that big." He shook his head.

George found Jamar's stare unnerving. He got the feeling the black man didn't like being called a liar. "Listen up George, penises don't get that big. Cocks do. And women, all women love a big black cock." Jamar downed his beer. "Let's cut to the chase George. You want me to fuck your wife."

George's cheeks turned a bright red. "NO! God no. She wouldn't go for it anyway. Absolutely not."

"Good, 'cause I probably ain't interested." Jamar threw some bills on the table. "I should get going. Raquet ball next Sunday?" He stood up to leave.

"Sure."

"You got a picture of her?"

"Oh yeah, sure." George fumbled with his phone. "Here's one of her in a bikini from our honeymoon." He handed his phone over to the giant black man.

Jamar promptly sat back down. "This is YOUR wife? How'd you score a babe like that?" The black man couldn't take his eyes off the image on the screen.

"We started dating in college and fell in love. I know I married up. I'm a lucky man."

"So why do you want me to fuck her?"

"I don't want you to fuck..." Show your wife what a real man's cock looks like... Not unless you want your wife to go black... Cream all over my cock once I'm balls deep in 'em... And women, all women love a big black cock... George shut up, his face flushing with shame. He looked down unable to meet the black man's gaze.

"That's what I thought," said Jamar. "I take it back about not being interested. Damn, this bitch is built like a porn star. Are those tits real?"

"Yeah," said George nodding. "They're even a little bigger now. She seems to only gain weight in her tits or her ass."

"Alright, I'm in. Does she know about this?"

"Hell no, and she'd never go for it. Her parents are big-time white supremacists in Montana. She's not as bad as they are, but still... I can't believe I'm discussing this with you. I don't want you to fuck her."

"Then what do you want?"

"I just want her to see what a real man's pen... cock looks like. I want to her to touch it, maybe jerk you off, but that's it."

Jamar's huge nostrils flared and he snorted. "Once she sees it, it's gonna get in her head and she's gonna want more."

"I doubt that," said George.

"It got in your head, didn't it?"

George's red cheeks turned redder. "Not my wife. And there's one more thing."

Jamar nodded. "You want to watch."

"No... well, yes. I want you to record her doing it."

"For your spank bank."

"No," said George, wincing. If he ever got Grace to touch Jamar's cock and give him a hand job, he'd certainly jerk off to it. "You said it yourself; she's built like a porn star. I can't watch a movie without picturing her as the actress. She'd be so good at it and she'd look so much better than most of them. I know it's a weird request."

Jamar shrugged. "Not that weird. You want to see your wife in porn getting fucked by a big black cock. Perfectly normal."

"Just a hand job."

"How do we do this? Invite me over for dinner. I'm just some friend from the gym."

"She'd never let me invite a black man over for dinner."

"Don't tell her I'm black. Get a few drinks in her and I'm confident I can seduce her."

"She'd freak out when she opened the door."

"Just get me in the house. We can steer the conversation to sex and I'll tell her I don't have a girlfriend because they're too intimidated by how big I am and if she tells me I'm full of it, I'll show her."

"I don't think... wait, have you done this before?"

Jamar smiled the cockiest grin George had ever seen on a man. "This ain't my first rodeo."

"Let me think and I'll come up with something."

**********

"It all depends on the Chief's winning."

Jamar looked doubtful. "The 49ers are gonna win."

"Yeah, but she's going to bet on them, so I have to pick the Chiefs"