Bare Boat and Bare Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss and went down on her knees. She started slowly, licking around everything down there. Her lips, painted in bright crimson were voluptuous. She wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft and then took my balls in her mouth swirling them with her very talented tongue. I moaned as she kept that up. When she had her fill of that she grasped my shaft with both hands and started inhaling it. She was talented and very practiced, but I didn't think she could take all of me. I had my hands on her head and in her hair but was careful not to push her past her limits. Saliva was everywhere as she swallowed more and more until with one last effort, she swallowed my entire length. She looked up at me, smiled and began licking her balls with her tongue. I don't know how she did it, but she did. I wanted to cum in her pussy, not her mouth so after she made a dozen or so trips up and down the shaft, I told her it was my turn to pleasure her.

We switched places. Now, she had her butt on the table and I was between her legs. I wasn't gentle as I spread them wide just about pinning them to the table. I started with her lips teasing each of them with my thumb and forefinger. I ran my fingers over the outer edges to build the anticipation for me to visit her hole and clit. My very wet tongue entered engaged when I swirled it around and in her while I had her lips spread with my fingers.

I did this for a few minutes in anticipation of building up so much desire that she would beg for me to move to her clit. Minutes later she moaned, "Please, my clit, my clit, go for it." I simply replied with a "Yes."

Her clit and the area around it were engorged and heavenly. I swirled my tongue in semicircles and then sucked on her button then I opened my mouth wide to engulf everything and begin sucking gently. She was getting lost in the pleasure and her hips rose and fell as I attacked. When I slid my left forefinger into her, she came for the first time. I held my face hard to her clit as she came so she wouldn't get so sensitive that she wouldn't be able to handle the stimulation. This went on for a while as her orgasms rolled over her again and again.

Meanwhile Jean and Serge had become "fast friends." Serge was a black man of significant stature, likely around 6'6". He had a great sense of humor and an even greater body. He was absolutely ripped.

Jean was lost in her lust as they kissed passionately while exploring each other's bodies on the narrow bench. Suzie and I saw how cramped they were, so we invited them to share the rest of the table with us.

Jean slid next to Suzie; what a sight. As if on cue, they both spread their legs exposing two very wet pussies. After what I had done to Suzie, she wanted a cock buried inside her. Jean, on the other hand welcomed Serge to eat her sweet pussy.

Serge obliged Jean and immediately went down on her. Along with being well hung, he had what looked to me to have an amazing tongue. He pushed her legs up high raising her butt off the table and began swirling that tongue around her rim. She absolutely loves that so when he started there he was playing with fire. He moved up one hole higher and slid his tongue deep inside her while locking his lips up to and around her clit. She squirmed with pleasure pushing back against his face. He dove deeper and I could see that he was swirling his tongue all around her clit as he tongue fucked her. She rose higher and higher, and her high-pitched moans became even higher pitched shrieks of pleasure. He moved to her rim for just enough time to soak it with his tongue and then inserted his middle finger through that rim. She cried out and began wailing. As she reached an apparent peak of pleasure, he quickly popped his digit out leading to a very powerful orgasm. It lasted minutes and there wasn't a person or boat within earshot that didn't hear her.

Meanwhile, it was time for me to fuck Suzie and she was more than ready for my cock. She was dripping wet, juices running down between her cheeks. I positioned my shaft and pushed slowly. She needed time to accommodate my size, so I went slowly pulling almost all the way out and then stroking back in, each time just a little deeper.

I asked her if she was OK and she replied, "Hell yes; I'm ready for more but take it slow because you are bigger than I've ever had."

I continued the same rhythm for several strokes more before I began pushing deeper in earnest. "More," I asked.

She whimpered, "Yes sir."

I lengthened my strokes until I was surrounded by her heat, warmth and tightness. When "balls deep" I paused before starting very short but very deep strokes that gave her maximum penetration and max pressure against her clit. She loved it.

A minute or two later, I changed that up. It was time for long languorous 8-inch strokes. She opened her legs even wider allowing me to fill her silky wetness with every movement. I was in heaven, and I think she was, too. I kept that up watching and feeling her move toward another climax. As she did I edged her a bit by stopping just inside her entrance so she could see my length and I could see her engorged clit. I wanted her to beg for the full length.

She was stammering some unintelligible sounds interspersed with. "Mas, mas, mas."

I complied. I picked up the pace until I was slapping my balls against her butt, and she was mumbling unintelligibly. Her next orgasm was mind blowing for both of us. She started to shutter and shake all over while she shrieked in pleasure. Her vaginal walls constricted squeezing my cock as hard as if it were in her ass. I slowed down but she didn't come down. She continued to convulse, she continued to cry out and her fluids were gushing everywhere.

I slowed and whispered, "Are you Ok; do you want me to stop?" Her eyes opened wide, and she stammered, "Don't you dare stop."

I nodded.

I resumed with long gentle strokes. She was lost in what seemed to be an almost continual orgasm.

My pleasure was also peeking as nothing makes me more turned on that turning on a beautiful woman. I began regular deep strokes designed to maintain her pleasure while taking me to an explosion. I was getting very close as I watched her lose her mind and body again. She convulsed on last time as tears ran down her face. I pulled out as she did and spewed my cum over her breasts and abdomen just about collapsing on top of her. I rolled off to the side so I could cuddle with her as we both came down.

All this time Jean and Serge were fucking the shit out of each other. After Jean was thoroughly eaten, she repositioned herself so she could 69 with him while she was on her back. Knowing that's one of her favorite positions, I knew they were both in for some more hot sex.

As busy as I was with Suzie, I did my best to watch them too as we are both voyeurs and exhibitionists. She started on his big black ball sac elevating his pleasure. She was still sensitive from his oral ministrations, so he started slowly for her. He moved back and forth between her clit and her openings, and she was flying high again in just a few minutes. She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking while licking his rim barely inside her mouth. He may have wondered how much she could handle but those thoughts didn't last long. She wrapped her hand around his shaft so she could control how deep he was. After only a dozen or so strokes she placed both of her hands on his butt and pulled him all the way in.

Everyone heard him moan as he was buried down her throat. She glugged and, although I couldn't see everything going on, I'm betting she was licking his balls, too.

He was licking her pussy again for all it was worth and then I think he plunged his big black thumb into her ass because she raised her hips off the table and writhing in a very powerful orgasm. She closed her legs as she was super sensitive and needed some time to come down a bit. She pushed him off and rolled to her knees. He grabbed a towel she could kneel on and positioned his cock for penetration. The moment he entered her she came again and again and again. Cuddling with Suzie, we both watched as he impaled himself over and over again in her gaping wet hole. He drove in and out in a furious rhythm and as her knees gave out, he pulled out letting out a guttural moan while spewing cum all over her ass and back. She collapsed in a heap, just about passed out.

Last Evening Onboard

Saturday was our last day onboard and I was well aware that this grand adventure must come to an end but that didn't mean the group couldn't have some great fun That last evening.

The gummies were out, and the champagne was flowing after we had a sumptuous dinner that included a lot of leftover lobster from the night before. It was my turn to cook so I threw together some angel hair in a doctored alfredo sauce. It turned out really good.

It was a bit rainy, so we were all forced into the salon. Sheila, Charlene and Audra were sitting in the rear of the setae with Ike next to them on my right as I looked at them. Adam was at the end of the table with Tommie just inside him and Jean and I were on two stools facing everyone else. The music was sultrier than the country music we had mostly been listening to and the ladies at the back of the table were horny as hell. All of us were either naked or very close to it.

The music shifted to the Annie Lenox song, I've Got a Spell On You; and next thing you know Audra and Sheila were fondling Charlene's breasts behind the table. The guys were loving it and we were "egging' them on as the three of them started sucking face, passionately. Ike and Adam were now standing so they could get the best view and the iPhones were recording. The action got hotter and hotter as the three of them got serious about sucking more than their faces. These are three women with magnificent bodies and great breasts, so this was quite a show even after seeing each of them naked all week. A glass or two of champagne later, Charlene was being finger fucked by Audra and Sheila. She was doing her best to return the favor to both Audra and Sheila.

Jean, who had been stroking my cock while I nuzzled her breasts was getting hotter by the minute. She wasn't into the girls, but she saw the opportunity to take advantage of four guys if she could get them interested in showing less interest in the bi show that was unfolding behind the counter. She decided to leave me and ask if she could sit between Tommie and Adam. It's important to note that Adam had spent the trip attached to Sheila as she was most comfortable with her man, but Jean was in a good position sitting between Tommie and Adam to fondle each of them without their partners noticing. Besides, the three women weren't paying attention to anything other than their lust for each other. Yes, that forced me to watch but the watching was good as I could enjoy the girls playing and Jean warming up Adam and Tommie. Ike, mellowed out from mango gummies was next to, and enjoying the threesome on his left.

It just kept getting better and better. Jean, with two cocks in hand, asked, "Would each of you horny guys like to spread me out on my berth? I want you to make me airtight?"

I laughed and, as Adam, Ike and Tommie looked at me for guidance/approval I just smiled and said, "Go for it."

They didn't have to be asked twice and the three of them quickly popped up. She led Adam and Tommie to the waiting berth with each of their members in her hand. Ike followed.

I lagged behind for a minute or two as the ladies took over the tabletop. The sights and sounds of them entangled was quite a show and, I didn't want to miss it. Charlene was still in the middle of the action as Sheila mauled her breasts and sucked her nipples very hard while Audra was lapping up her pussy juices. Charlene was lost in pleasure as she moaned continuously. Minutes later, to my dismay, Audra said, "Let's take this to my bed where it's more comfortable."

I headed for my cabin where my three ship mates and my wife were fixing to have some more fun. The lights were down, and Jean was sitting on the end of the berth alternately sucking and wanking each of them. When I joined them at the cabin door, her hands and mouth were filled with juicy cock. At this point, there wasn't much room for me, so I was good to watch, at least for the moment.

Ike had his huge cock down Jean's throat, his audacious balls hanging down just below her mouth. He pulled out, and as she gasped for air, he gently but firmly pushed her down on the berth. She scootched back up the bed and spread her legs for all to admire and attack!

She was super turned on and lost in her lust and pleasure. She pulled her legs back and implored, "I want everything; fuck me everywhere."

I've seen Jean lost in lust before but to date, although we had shared beds with multiple couples, she had never had multiple men at the same time. Adam and Tommie were on the bed on each side of her. She rolled to her knees displaying her open pussy and butt to Ike and I and she moved to mount Adam. He was ready, willing and able for her to slide down on his shaft, so she did! She began riding high with her tits swinging side to side. Adam and Tommie pinched her nipples and she cried out for more. She rode Adam for all she was worth, and her orgasms were almost continuously rolling over her.

She, then leaned forward pressed against Adam and presented her ass to Ike and I. She looked back and said, "Fill my ass up; hurt me with that cock."

I grabbed my iPhone. If I was going to watch the three of them fill her, I figured I'd make a video that she and I could enjoy later.

Ike saw that there was a tube of Woo More Play lube on the cutout shelf next to the bed. He lathered up his cock and her anus before grabbing each of her hips and positioning his cock for entry. Adam was still underneath her, waiting patiently for her movements to start again.

Ike's penetration was measured as he pushed an inch or so in at a time until he was buried in her ass. She shrieked when he bottomed out and started pumping her. Adam could feel Ike's cock sliding against in and out against him and he raised his hips in concert with Ike's thrusts. Tommie positioned himself next to her and welcomed her hand around his shaft as she guided it in her mouth.

She was gasping for breath and totally lost in her passion, at this point. Her sounds were mostly unintelligible but "Fuck, fuck, fuck" could often be discerned. Her orgasms just rolled over her again and again and again.

Adam and Ike were moving toward shooting their loads and Jean's slurping of Tommie's cock had him ready to blow, as well. Ike reached his peak and as he pulled out of her to spill all over her butt and back, Adam and tommie were there too. Adam's cum flooded her pussy as Tommie spewed his juice all over her face and tits. She collapsed is spent bliss, nearly passed out among the three spent mates. I turned off the camera and headed to the fantail for some air, knowing that I had just enjoyed a week of the most amazing sex ever with seven sexy friends.

12