Bareback In My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
The family grows.
2.1k words
4.44
469k
575
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

Gary is asleep. Sarah is timing her contractions. The doctor told her to use the 411 method. 4 minutes apart, lasting for 1 minute for 1 hour. She isn't there yet. She doesn't want to wake Gary because she thinks he will lose it. Three hours later she checks again. The only change is they are now 10 minutes apart. Gary wakes up.

"Good morning. Are you having contractions?"

"Yes, dear. But I'm not ready yet. I'll check again in a couple of hours."

"How about some breakfast in bed for my special lady?"

"I can get up. I'm not an invalid. I'm just having some babies."

"Are you sure? I don't want anything to go wrong."

"You need to relax and let nature take it's course. You're going to be a wreck."

He helps her stand up and follows her to the kitchen. He hovers around her as she makes breakfast.

"Sweetheart, sit down and drink you coffee. I'm fine. You food will be ready in a minute."

'He is so cute. I love how attentive he is. He is going to be a great father. I can tell by how he is hovering all over me.'

The finish eating and she sends him to the living room.

"Go watch TV or something. I'll clean up the kitchen. You're driving me crazy."

He goes in the bedroom and gets dressed. Reluctantly, he sits on the sofa. He sits so he can see her moving around. He glances at her every few minutes. Sarah finishes and sits beside him. He leans over and puts his forehead on her stomach.

"Jacob, Daniel. Listen up. I want you to take it easy on mom. Don't start fighting to get out first. It's one at a time, nice and easy. No need to rush. I'll be waiting for you."

"They can hear you. I talk to them all the time. I think they already know their names."

She times her contractions again.

"I think it's time to go, dear. They're four minutes apart and lasting for one minute."

Gary explodes. He runs and grabs her coat. He helps her up and puts her coat on her. He grabs her hand and rushes her out the door. He helps her in the car. He runs around, gets in and starts the car.

"Dear. Did you remember my baby bag. It's by the door."

She laughs as he runs and gets the bag. He hurries back to the car.

"Dear, you forgot your shoes."

"Oh crap."

He runs back and finds his shoes.

Sarah calls the hospital and tells them she is on the way. Gary is wide eyed and bushy tailed. He is sitting up straight and tunneled in on driving as fast as he can without having a wreck. He curses the slow traffic for being in his way. Sarah puts her hand on his arm.

"Easy, baby. We're in no hurry. Just take it easy. You won't have to do a delivery in the car."

He is so stoked he hardly hears her. She hits him on the shoulder.

"Baby. Slow down. You're going to get a ticket for speeding. Sit back and relax."

Gary manages to get to the hospital without any wrecks or tickets. Sarah get checked in. Sixteen hours later, Sarah delivers two beautiful baby boys. Gary is a wreck. He waited the entire time in the lounge. He is semi catatonic. The nurse tells him he can visit Sarah now. He manages to get it together and goes in her room.

"How ya doing, baby? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Did you see the boys yet? You can ask the nurse to see them. They're so beautiful. They look just like you."

She uses the buzzer and the nurse comes in.

"Hi, Sarah. What can I do for you?"

"Can you show the new daddy his boys. He hasn't seen them yet."

"Sure can. Follow me."

Gary goes into 'proud papa' hardcore. He looks at them through the window.

"Those are my babies. See them. Aren't they handsome. They're mine, twin boys."

All the people there smile at him.

"They're beautiful, honey. We did really good."

"You need to go home and get some rest. I won't be able to go home for a while. You look like you need some rest."

Two days later, Sarah comes home. Gary waits on her hand and foot.

"Daddy lessons start now. It's time for you to learn how to change a diaper."

"OK, I'm ready. What do I do?"

"Put a towel on the bed and get Daniel."

"Watch closely the first time. Then you're on you own."

Awww, god that is so bad. What has he been eating. That's really gross." Maybe we could work something out. Like, you do the diapers and I'll do the feeding."

"How you going to do that. You don't have boobies. Maybe I can do the feeding and you do all the diapers.."

"OK, but I'm going to invest in a gas mask. They really smell bad."

"I though you were a tough guy. You gonna let a little smell bother you?"

"That's not a little smell."

"Another thing I need to ask. How long before we can have sex."

"The doctor said about a month to six weeks."

"What did your dentist say?"

"You bad boy. There's nothing wrong with my mouth. Finish with Daniel and I'll show you."

Gary quickly finishes with Daniel and sits on the bed between the babies. Sarah smiles, leans forward, kisses him and pushes him on his back. She kneels between his knees and takes his pants down. His cock pops up, full hard. She holds is against his stomach and kisses his balls. She sucks each one in turn. She licks up the underside of his cock. Gary moans. She rubs her tongue over that little sensitive spot just under the head. Gary's hips thrust up.

"Oh god, baby. Your tongue is magic. Keep it up. So good."

"I guess my dentist was right. Nothing wrong with my mouth."

She starts licking it all over, getting it ready for her throat. She gets it well lubricated and takes the head in her mouth. Slowly she slides it down her neck. Gary groans and moans, responding to the exquisite torture. His cock swells and Sarah gets ready to take his cum. She pulls off and takes a deep breath, then slide all the way down with her nose in his pubic hair. She rolls his balls around in her hand and his cock swells more.

"Here I come, mom. Get ready."

She speeds up and his hips thrust forward and the first rope of cum goes down her neck. She pulls back and takes the rest in her mouth. A little runs down her chin and drips on her hand. She rubs it all over his balls. She sucks and sucks till his balls are empty. She holds his cum in her mouth, savoring the taste of his hot baby making fluid.

'I'll be taking that in my pussy soon. Putting it on my seed.'

She lays on his chest and shows him her mouthful. She gulps it down and shows him her empty mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum. Hot and sweet. Yum yum."

"I love you, baby. You are an amazing woman. I'm the luckiest guy on earth."

Four weeks later, while Gary is in school, Sarah decides to see if her pussy is ready for some action. She gets out one of her dildos and lubes is up. She slowly slides it up her pussy. She doesn't feel any pain. On the contrary, it feels really good. She rubs one out with it and makes plans for getting laid that night. She decides to surprise Gary.

That night, after the boys are fed, bathed, and put to bed, Gary and Sarah are lying in bed. They're watching a romantic comedy on TV. She is lying against his side with her head on his shoulder. She is fondling his cock and balls. Slowly she strokes his cock up to full hard. She slides down and starts licking and sucking it. Little does he know, he is about to get fucked. He thinks is going to get a blow job. She gets it good and wet and positions herself over his cock. She smiles at him and places his cock head against her pussy lips. He looks at her and smiles. She smiles back and slowly takes is cock in her pussy. The both moan as it slides up in her. She cries out and cums as it hits her cervix.

"Oh god, yes. You cock is back where it belongs. I missed it so much. Yes. Yes. Your big cock in me again."

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Get ready for some cum in there."

She pulls out till just the head is in and drops, hitting her cervix. She cries out and cums again. He holds her on his bone and grinds against the clit. He brings her to another orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming on my baby's cock. Yes. Yes."

"Almost there, baby. Get ready for it."

"Ready. Give it to me. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with it."

Her pussy is squeezing his cock and she is grinding on his bone. She feels it swelling, getting ready to dump in her. He reaches up and twirls her nipples as he cums in her. The rush off to orgasm heaven together. Their cries echo through the house. His cock squirts and her pussy milks his balls dry. She falls on his chest, trying to breathe.

"Oh baby. I love you so much. You make me feel so extra special when you make me cum like that. Your hot cum drives me wild every time."

"It's so good to be back in you. It's been way too long. Now we're together again."

She rolls off and lays against his side. She is kissing his neck and chest while holding his slimy cock. She regains enough strength to move down to lick his cock clean.

"I forgot how good our mixed juices taste. So good."

"Come up here and kiss me. Give me a taste."

She kisses him with lots of tongue. He smiles.

"We do taste good. Imagine that."

"I told you so. Now you believe me."

He clean up licking brings is cock back to full hard. He pushes her on her back and lays in her saddle. She locks her legs around his ass, his cock throbbing against her stomach. She purrs passionately as they kiss. He rises up and places his cock head against her pussy. With no hands involved they slowly bury his cock in her hot, wet pussy. They both push and the head presses against her cervix. They both thrust together, rubbing his cock head on her cervix and his bone on her clit. She succumbs to her passion and cries out as she cums hard.

"Oh yes. Big cum. Big cum on your hard cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh god, yes. Fuck me."

She feels his hard cock swell. She is ready for his load. She holds his cock in position to fill her cervix.

"Cum in me, baby. My pussy is ready for it. Fill me with your swimmers."

They thrust one final time and his cum fills her cervix. The both cry out in ecstasy as his seed begins the search for her egg. Later that night as they sleep, his swimmer finds her egg.

The next day, Gary comes home from school. He hugs and kisses her hello. He checks on his boys. They are both sleeping. He watches them for a while.

"Guess who I saw today."

"Who, baby."

"Remember Jennifer and Ashley. The two girls I lived with. I ran into them today."

"Oh really."

"Yep. I thought they changed schools or quit. I told them I was happily married and making lots of babies. They said they were on a quest to take care of the entire football team. The didn't tell me how well they were doing."

"That should keep them busy for a while."

"I think so. There are lots of guys on the team. It will be a major undertaking."

Two weeks later, Gary comes home from school. He sees a pregnancy test kit on the kitchen table. He smiles. He hugs Sarah.

"Knocked up again, baby?"

She turns and hugs him.

"Yep, our family is growing, just like we planned."

They are two happy lovers.

Months later the ultrasound show twin girls.

Continued?

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers