Bareback In My Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Daniel. You make me cum so much. I love it."

"Hold me in you. Your pussy is so good around my cock. I love the way it holds my cock. It's a perfect fit."

She starts stoking up and down on his cock. He puts one hand under her ass and helps her. She strokes and grinds on him.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your hot cock."

He pushes down and holds his cock on her cervix. He rubs his bone on her clit. She cries out and cums every few minutes. He can't hold back any longer. He thrusts hard into her and his cum floods her cervix. She screams and cums with him.

"Oh god. Oh god. Hot cum in me. My lovers hot cum. Yes. Yes."

"Hold it in you. Take my cum. Milk it in you. Take it all."

Her hot pussy milks his balls dry. She holds him with her legs and arms.

"Stay there, baby. I want to hold you in me. Stay in me."

"mmmm. So good in my sweet lover. My hot sweet lover. My woman."

"Yes, I'm your woman. That sounds so good. I'm your woman. I'm your woman. I could say that all night. I'm you woman with your big cock in me."

She holds him for a while and then his limp cock slides out. He rolls off her and holds her tight.

"Hug me baby. Hold me tight. I want you to say here with me all night. Can you do that?"

"Of course. I could stay here forever with you. I'll call my Mom so she won't worry."

"Forever is a long time. Are you sure."

"Of course I'm sure. I love you, you big dummy."

"I've been thinking about us. I want you with me when I go back to school. I can't be without you that long."

"I'll go where ever you go, baby. Remember, I'm your woman and you're my man. We go together."

"I like that. You and me together."

The next day, Kim is in Jacob's room. They are coming down off an hot session of fucking. She is laying his arms with her head on his shoulder.

"Jacob. What are we going to do. Soon you will go off to college. I'll only see you at Christmas and Easter. I don't like that."

"Silly girl. You're coming with me. I love you and I want you with me. I already thought this out."

"Oh god. I love you too. I definitely want to go with you. We haven't talked about it but I can't imagine being without you."

"I can't either. If you said no, I would stay here and forget college."

"Something else I'm doing. I won't be with anyone else. I am yours and yours alone. I told my Daddy today and he is ok with it. It won't hurt his feelings."

"I've been thinking the same thing. Dad will have to take care of my sisters and Mom. I need to tell them about my decision. I hope they are ok with it."

"I like that. You're my hot lover and mine alone."

Sarah and the girls are serving up breakfast. Jacob says. "Kim and I were talking about this fall. We decided she is going to come with me when I go back to school. We really love each other and want to be together. Another thing we decided was to only have sex with each other. I hope it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. That's the last thing we want to do."

Daniel says. "Great minds think alike. Amber and I decided the same thing. If she didn't go I would seriously think about not going."

Sarah say. "Awww that's sweet. You're both in love. I'm so glad. I wondered if you were. And rest assured, no one will get hurt feelings. Who you have sex with is completely up to you."

Jane asks. "Are you guys gonna get married. Having two sisters in law would be so cool."

"I don't know about Daniel, but we haven't discussed that. It could happen. Right now we just want to be together."

Jean asks. "Are you guys gonna make some babies. I wouldn't mind being an Auntie."

"We haven't discussed that either. It's way too early to make all these plans. We'll let you know about any big decisions.

Sarah says. "Oh my. Babies. I like the sound of that."

Jacob says. "Let's not rush things here. We need to get used to living together first. No big hurry."

With two weeks till school starts the kids are getting all their stuff organized. They need to get back and get the house set up and register for their classes. They plan on leaving in the morning. Looking at a three hour drive they get an early start.

They unload the cars and carry everything in. The guys get busy outside. The girls are busy inside building their nest. Daniel walks in.

"I'm starving. What are we gonna eat?"

"Let's order take out. There isn't much food here. How does pizza sound."

"Great idea. I'll call for it."

They are sitting around the coffee table eating and watching TV.

Kim says. "This is so cool. It's my first time being away from home. I'm here with my sweet lover."

Jacob says. "Yeah, almost like being grownups."

She laughs and flips him a bird.

Kim gets up.

"I need a shower. I'm all yucky."

Jacob says. "Need some help with that. You might miss a spot."

"I need all the help I can get."

He follows her to the bathroom.

She adjusts the water and pulls him.

"eewww. You're stinky too."

He grabs the bar of soap and starts lathering her up. He gives special attention to all of her good places. He hands her the soap and she goes to work on him. She lathers up his cock and jacks it. It's full hard in her hands. His head falls back as her hands stroke him. He comes back around and turns her around. He bends her over and slowly shoves his throbbing cock in her. She moans and pushes back onto his cock. He gets it all the way in and he holds her breasts. One hand drops down to her pussy. His fingers find her clit. He rubs it and feels her respond. He holds her on the edge of cumming for a while.

"Make me cum. Please, baby. Make me cum for you. Please."

He starts stroking in her faster and faster. Her pussy is squeezing his cock. He can't hold out any longer. He thrust hard in her and empties his balls in her. She cries out and cums with him.

"Cumming in you, baby. Take it. Take my cum."

"Yes. Cum in me. Shoot your hot cum in me. Oh god, yes. Yes. Yes."

She grabs the shower head to keep from falling. He leans on her, trying to regain his breath.

"Baby. You are the best shower buddy on the planet."

"I know. Soapy fucking is so hot. We need to do this a lot."

They rinse, dry off and go back to the living room. Daniel and Amber look at them.

Amber says. "Did you get all those hard to reach places clean."

Kim says. "We got some of them clean more than once."

Daniel says. "Let's wait till the water heater catches up and see what we can do."

"You're on, big boy.

An hour later they head to the bathroom. They slowly undress each other. She hugs him.

"Any special places you want washed? I can think of a few."

"You can search around and see what you find."

She drags him into the shower. He hands her the shampoo and grabs the bar of soap. He lathers her up and starts washing her. He gets her all lathered up and holds her soapy breasts. He tweaks her nipples and she drops the shampoo."

"You made me drop it. You pick it up."

He bends over and she sticks her finger in his asshole. He jumps and almost falls down.

"Hey. That was my asshole."

"Like I didn't know that. You stick things in my holes. I decided to return the favor."

He reaches around and sticks his finger in her asshole. She squeals and squeezes it with her sphincter muscles.

"I think I like that better than you do. I'm used to having stuff in my holes. Watch this."

She aims the shower head on his cock and rinses it off. She turns the water down to a trickle and drops to her knees. She grabs his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. She takes is cock in her mouth. She drags her fingernail over his asshole. She grunts and humps back. She takes all she can down her throat. She rolls his balls around and sucks him. He holds her head and thrusts into her mouth. She gags and pulls back. She jacks and sucks till she feels it swell. She pulls out till just the head is in her mouth. She feels his cock flare and his hot cum fills her mouth. Being the good little cocksucker she is not a drop gets away. She stands up ans spits his cum on his chest. She rubs it around and then rubs her breasts in it.

"mmmm. I love the feel of you cum on me. It's so nice and creamy. Just like lotion. It's probably good for my skin too."

They rinse off and hug.

"Daniel. You feel so good when we hug. Your hard body is such a turn on. I love it."

"Let's go to bed. We haven't marked our territory yet. We need to make a big wet spot in that bed."

'Oh yes. I love making wet spots with you."

He leads her into the bedroom and pushes her on the bed. He lays beside her. He takes her in his arms and holds her close. She whimpers and presses against him.

"My baby. My sweet baby."

"I love you, Daniel. Hold me."

"I love you too, baby.

He holds her close and his cock rises.

"mmmm. I feel a cock getting big.

She wraps her fingers around it and slowly jacks it. It comes up to full hard quickly.

"I love when you big cock slides in my pussy. It's so good. I feel every vein against my pussy. When it touches my cervix it's the best feeling. I'm full of my baby's hot cock. And when your cum squirts in me I lose my mind. All I can do is cum with you. You are the best lover on the planet."

"You mean like this?"

He slowly pushes in her. She gasps and pulls him to her.

"Yes, baby. Give me that hot cock. Fill my pussy with it. Go in till you hit my cervix. Get ready to cum in me."

She pushes quickly in and hits her cervix. She squeals and cums.

"Yes. Yes. Big cock on my cervix. Oh god, yes."

She clamps her pussy muscles down on it and strokes in and out. She stops and grinds on his bone. She cums a few times and starts stroking again.

"Yes. Big cock lover. Big hot cock in me. Full of cum for me."

She keeps stroking and grinding. She feels his cock swelling.

"Yes, baby. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with it. Shoot that hot cum in me."

They both speed up as his cock swells. She holds it on her cervix and gives it a big squeeze. His cock erupts in her. They both cum together.

"Take it baby. Take my hot cum. Yes. Take it."

"Cum. Cum in me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She goes wild, milking his com into her. He thrust hard into her. She squeezes every drop into her. Their convolutions stop and they both go limp, trying to breathe. They roll on their side, still holding each other.

"The best pussy in the world. So hot on my cock."

"This best pussy loves you hot cock. I'll never get enough of it."

They hold each other till their breathing slows and fall asleep.

The next day Daniel and Jacob go to register for their classes. The girls go grocery shopping. They are in the kitchen putting the food away.

"Kim, I'm really in love with Jacob. I'm thinking of going off the pill and giving him a baby. What do you think of that idea?"

"I though about what if I got pregnant. I would love to have Daniel's baby. The only thing is it may be a little too early in our relationship. He may not be ready for that yet."

"I think they're committed. They both asked us to move in with them.? I know I want to be with Jacob forever. I think he feels the same way."

"I don't know. I want to think about it a while."

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

Daniel and Jacob are driving back from school.

"Hey bud. What do you think about starting a family. I love Kim and I can't see us not being together."

"I feel the same about Amber. She is a real sweetheart. Definitely a keeper."

"I've been thinking about it for a while. I haven't said anything about it to Kim. I don't know how she feels about being a mother. I'm sure she want's to stay with me.. She wouldn't have moved here with me if she didn't. Let's flush their pills tonight. We will know by their reaction."

"Ok, good idea."

Daniel takes out his phone and sends a text to Amber.

'Home in fifteen. Put on the coffee and be naked.'

Amber hears her phone beep. She looks at it and laughs.

"Look at this text from Daniel."

Kim looks at it and laughs.

"It looks like the horn dogs are on their way."

Kim sets up the coffee and goes into her bedroom. She stands in front of the mirror and slowly takes her clothes off.

'All you gotta do is ask, baby. You want naked, you got it.'

She chuckles to herself and goes back to the kitchen. Amber walks in.

"Those guys are crazy. Wanting us naked. Shame on them."

"Yeah, and shame of us for doing it. I guess we're just as crazy at they are."

"Let's jump them when they come in."

"Great idea."

They hear the car pull in and get ready to attack. The door open and the guys walk in.'

"We're home. Is the coffee ready?

Kim and Amber jump in their arms.

"Yes, and so are we."

The let go of the guys and start pulling off their clothes. As soon as they are naked they pull them into the living room and push them both on the couch. They get on their knees and grab their cocks. Both cocks go into their mouths.

Daniel looks at Jacob and they do a high five.

"Go girls. Suck those cocks. Take them all the way in. Swallow them."

Both girls try to deep throat them. They almost make it.

Daniel moans and cums first. Amber holds on and swallow it all. Not a drop is wasted.

Seconds later Jacob shoots his load in Kim's mouth. She gets every drop.

"Did you guys want some coffee. I got sidetracked by a big cock.."

Jacob says. "I don't remember. My head just exploded."

That night after dinner, Daniel asks Amber.

"Amber. Where are your birth control pills?"

"On my night stand. Why?"

"Go get them. I want to see them."

Jacob says. "Kim, go get yours too."

Both girls come back with their pill packets. They suspect something is up.

"Follow me."

They all go in the bathroom. Daniel and Jacob take the packets and hold them over the toilet bowl. They slowly punch each pill out and watch them drop in the bowl.

Daniel looks at Amber.

"Flush the toilet."

The girls look at each other and burst out laughing. They both reach for the handle and push it down. They both turn and hug the guys.

Kim says. "You know what. We just talked about this today. We wondered if you two were for this. I see you are."

She hugs and kisses him.

"I just have one thing to say. Yes."

Amber looks at Daniel. She smiles and says. "Yes."

Continued?

This could go on forever. Not sure about the next chapter.

12